[Reviews - 106] LikedPrinter
Summary: First Prize for Best Plot - Spark & Burn Awards. Rd 2 At the end of Season 7, Buffy had a very clear picture of her grand-children in her head. But what if she was dreadfully wrong? And can she and Spike help them survive?
Rated: U
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: No
Word count: 54266 Read: 38660
Published: 02/22/2006 Updated: 11/05/2014

1. Chp 1 by Lilachigh [Reviews - 12] Liked (1104 words)
Three generations of Summers girls. Three generations with problems all their very own. This is the story of those three plus the men who love them.

2. Chp 2 Growing Pains by Lilachigh [Reviews - 4] Liked (2079 words)
Well, lots of people asked me to continue with this story. So - not my fault! Seriously, I feel this is one way the Spuffy story could have continued. Warning: this might turn out to be a long story.

3. Chp 3 The Biggest Bad by Lilachigh [Reviews - 5] Liked (2061 words)
Thank you for great reviews. Hope you enjoy this view of the future.

4. Chp 4 Inheritance by Lilachigh [Reviews - 4] Liked (1891 words)
I think it was inevitable that Buffy and Spike would make mistakes in bringing up their daughter. What will they do with their grandchildren?

5. Chp 5 Explanations by Lilachigh [Reviews - 4] Liked (2246 words)
I feel for Shanny in this story. I’ve always thought a child of Buffy and Spike would have a difficult life.

6. Chp 6 Instincts by Lilachigh [Reviews - 4] Liked (2621 words)
This continues to be a story of parents and children. Although it is the twins’ story, it is also Shanny’s - their mother.

7. Chp 7 Power Play by Lilachigh [Reviews - 4] Liked (2237 words)
I do hope you are enjoying my idea of what the “fat grandchildren” story might have been. Buffy never mentioned the child she would need to have to get the grandchildren!

8. Chp 8 Not Like Her by Lilachigh [Reviews - 6] Liked (1989 words)
Thank you for your reviews. This started out as the twins’ story, and will be theirs again soon, but at the moment, Shanny needs her voice to be heard.

9. Chp 9 Inside his head by Lilachigh [Reviews - 7] Liked (2431 words)
So pleased you like this story. I love writing it.

10. Chp 10 Were they blind? by Lilachigh [Reviews - 6] Liked (2524 words)
I love writing this story and hope you enjoy reading it. Thank you for the reviews. Much appreciated.

11. Chp 11 Nothing - Ever by Lilachigh [Reviews - 6] Liked (2281 words)
I love writing this story. Thank you so much for all your reviews. Hope you enjoy this next chapter. i think we’re getting into grandparent wars!

12. Chp 12 Mistakes by Lilachigh [Reviews - 6] Liked (2576 words)
This chapter is about the mistakes children make about their parents, no matter how old they are. And that jealousy never goes away.

13. Chp 13 Just Children by Lilachigh [Reviews - 3] Liked (2844 words)
So thrilled that this story won First Prize for Best Plot at Spark and Burn Awards Round2. Do hope you continue to enjoy the ‘fat grandchildren’ story.

14. Chp 14 Points of View by Lilachigh [Reviews - 7] Liked (2332 words)
Sorry for the delay in updating this story. Hope you are still reading it. I love the problems grandparenthood have given Buffy and Spike.

15. Chp 15 One to go by Lilachigh [Reviews - 4] Liked (2813 words)
Sorry for long delay. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

16. Chp 16 Not Perfect by Lilachigh [Reviews - 5] Liked (2079 words)
Buffy and Spike do not, in some people's eyes, behave well in this chapter. But this is them, they are never going to change. Sometimes love can make you blind to everything else that is going on in life.

17. Chp 17 by Lilachigh [Reviews - 4] Liked (2348 words)
Many apologies for the long delay in updating this story. I have been so busy with Business as Usual which I sadly cannot post on this site as it does not have any Spuffy action,although it is set in Sunnydale.

18. Chp 18 Not Playing Games by Lilachigh [Reviews - 4] Liked (2777 words)
Sorry for long delay in updating this story. I hope to do better in future!

19. Chapter 19 by Lilachigh [Reviews - 2] Liked (2327 words)
Yes, I am updating at last. 2 eye operations later, I am back to working on my stories once more. I do hope some of you will remember this one.

20. Chapter 20 The Gift by Lilachigh [Reviews - 4] Liked (1902 words)
The twins have been taken by dead Slayers, Angel has invited Giles and Willow to help and everyone is freaking out, especially Shanny, Buffy and Spike's unhappy daughter. She blames her parents for everything!

21. Chapter 21 Charks by Lilachigh [Reviews - 2] Liked (1712 words)
The twins have vanished into thin air with the dead Slayers. Giles and Willow are trying to magic them back but Angel and Spike have realised that Buffy has already worked out how to find them. She must die and become a dead Slayer herself!

22. Chapter 22 A Sort of Betrayal by Lilachigh [Reviews - 3] Liked (2554 words)
Sorry for delay. Major computer problems!

23. Chapter 23 Old Times by Lilachigh [Reviews - 0] (1993 words)
So, after a very long time, I have begun to update this story. I do hope some of you out there will remember the twins and Shanny and enjoy this next chapter.

24. Chapter 24 Darkness by Lilachigh [Reviews - 0] (2545 words)
The twins have vanished with the dead Slayers and Giles and Willow have devices a plan - they will call Kendra back to help them.