[Reviews - 23] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy Summers fell in love with Spike Giles the minute she laid eyes on him in sixth grade, but the problem was that Spike Giles was a freshman in high school and was in no way interested in a junior-high girl. As the years pass and Buffy hits puberty, Spike finally starts to notice her. He asks her out on a date, but what happens when years later, Spike decides to get out and experience new things, leaving Buffy behind? A year later, he comes back and realizes that Buffy is the one for him, but what does Buffy feel? Has she moved on? Will she accept him back into her heart? Spike plans to make sure he's the only man in her life, but how does he plan on doing that? Easy- with his hot, tight body and charming ways. A story based on the book Honk If You Love a Real Man.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 4110 Read: 3409
Published: 02/23/2006 Updated: 03/08/2006

1. Chapter one by Bozakka [Reviews - 8] Liked (1329 words)
I have to thank Allison for betaing this, she did an amazing job. I hope you guys like this story!

2. Chapter two by Bozakka [Reviews - 8] Liked (1187 words)
Have to say thanks to one of the best authors in the world for betaing this for me, Allison you are the best! Thanks to all of you who reviewed the last chapter.

3. Chapter Three by Bozakka [Reviews - 7] Liked (1594 words)
Thanks to Allison for betaing this, she is absolutly amazing! Another thanks to all of you who reviewed the last chapter. I know some people are confused as to why Spike left Buffy for no reason at all, but some people are like that. Its like they feel they have to be free for awhile, to see if what they have already is what they really want. I'am in no way making Spike the victim in this story. Enough with that though, as I said earlier more will be explained later on.