[Reviews - 107] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy and William are well known as one of the closest couples at Sunnydale High. What happens when William goes to England for the summer and Angel decides that he wants Buffy for himself? And when William comes home and faces rumors of a cheating Buffy, what's he going to do?" *added an epilogue*
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13390 Read: 19716
Published: 02/23/2006 Updated: 07/17/2006

1. Chapter One by Suzee [Reviews - 10] Liked (1203 words)
that summary is tentative. I'm horribly sick with a migraine today and even looking at words enough to do this has me feeling nasuous--add that up and yuo have my brain not letting me write a good summary and me not knowing if I've checked this chapter over as much as I should. And,btw, if you have read LC (first, thank you) and think I say I'm sick a lot...I am--I have some chronic health problems--just so you don't think I'm making it up whenever I give it as my reason for weird posting :-) Hope you like this nw fic of mine and when the other new one has a title I'll let you know about it...now I"m going back to bed--leave me nice reviews to counteract the bad one LC got? (I love you all for the nice ones though)

***Fixed the summary

2. Chapter Two by Suzee [Reviews - 5] Liked (1212 words)
I really hope I'm supposed to be updating this one and not ATF....Thank you for the reviews...and please reivew some more :-) Oh, and LLGA noms are up and I'm pimping awards sites for those lovely authory friends of mine who don't get nomianted enough, so go nominate at :LLG Awards and vote at Spuffy Awards...ooh, and read Nikilicious' fic :-)



Almost forgot this: Panta_rei is having problems with her internet---her router (or her parents) are blocking all sites with 'Spuffy' in the address, so until she gets a new router--or I bribe her to let me do it, her updates will be put on hold ;-) Let anyone reading her fics know please--since I know some of them don't read my stuff

3. Chapter Three by Suzee [Reviews - 6] Liked (1091 words)
I posted the first chapter of my new fic Silently Broken yesterday and since it seem to be doing so well (thank you times ten million for all the reviews), I'm going to post it twice a week if at all possible.

This next week will be nuts for me as we get ready to go out of the country, but i"m going to try my best to update that one again on Saturday--hppe you all will like that.

And (based on reviews) it seems as if you didn't like the second chapter of this one as much as the first, I hope that you like Chapter Three.

I'll go work on my new fics now :-)

And thanks to Panta_rei for beta'ing this one as well

4. Chapter Four by Suzee [Reviews - 8] Liked (1179 words)
I'll miss the next update--I'll be out of town and don't have the chpater done enough for sure to have someone update for me...hope you'll read when I do update :-)

5. Chapter Five by Suzee [Reviews - 10] Liked (1258 words)

6. Chapter Six by Suzee [Reviews - 7] Liked (1190 words)
anyone reading Silently Broken, don't forget it was updated yesterday--I forgot to send out the update emails so some might have missed it :)

Thank you to everyone reviewing this...and sorry if the time jumps are a little confusing...I hope thngs will be clearer for you soon

And remember that this story is 'half set' in 1963 ;-)
added a/n at the bottom explaining

7. Chapter Seven by Suzee [Reviews - 8] Liked (1114 words)

8. Chapter Eight by Suzee [Reviews - 11] Liked (1388 words)

9. Chapter Nine by Suzee [Reviews - 14] Liked (1092 words)
Thank you for all of the reviews...just one more chapter after this :-)

10. Chapter Ten by Suzee [Reviews - 11] Liked (1280 words)
I was doing drabble requests on my LJ and realised that it's a good way to get fic ideas...so if you have any fics ideas, leave them for me in a review--I can't promise when/if I'll be able to write them, but I will try.

Going to try to post a new story next week--one that involves a drunk feeling James Marsters--and yes I do mean James Marsters, not Spike...it's Spuffy though

11. Epilogue by Suzee [Reviews - 17] Liked (1383 words)
I'm hoping this all gets up properly as I'm rushing to get it posted (there's a thunderstorm coming--I can hear the thunder--that is apparently knocking out power and I knew you'd never believe me if I didn't finally post this thing.) Other a/n at the end.