Chapter 10


Spike was, as he carried his two small suitcases across the backyard to the pool house, ready to be confronted with an angry Buffy once he entered the pool house. Or a screaming and shouting Buffy. Or an upset, crying Buffy. Something at least that indicated she was mad at, or hurt by him.

What he wasn’t expecting was the welcome he did get.

The house was quiet as he went in what he hoped was the front door and saw three doors on the opposite side of the living room. One was open and led to the bathroom and the one on the opposite end was slightly open as well. Still clutching the suitcases, he toed off his shoes—he’d forgone his standard combat boots in favor of a nice pair of leather loafers, hoping to give off a good impression—and walked towards the partially open door.

Apparently, he thought, this was Buffy’s room. He looked quickly around, taking in the peach scent and the girly decoration of the room. Buffy wasn’t there though; he guessed she’d gone out after the fight with her mother.

Deciding to just make an early night of it, William made his way to the last door, knowing it had to be the second bedroom.

And that was when he got the welcome he hadn’t been expecting.

Managing to open the door without setting down either of the bags, he edged inside, his back to the room and set the suitcases along the wall before turning to turn on a light.

That’s when he was surprised by Buffy literally jumping on him.

He certainly hadn’t been expecting that, but wasn’t exactly going to object.

With his arms full of the obviously very eager girl, Spike fumbled along the wall until he found the light switch and flicked it on.

The light only served to increase the appeal of the situation.

Buffy, who had her legs locked tightly at her sides and was kissing and sucking along his neck, was dressed—if you could call it that—in some sexy little number. That was lacy and red. Fuck, but he loved a woman in red. Especially this woman, he decided.

Stumbling slightly, Buffy’s attentions making him less than stable on his feet, he made it the few feet to the bed and fell back so that he was flat on his back with Buffy on top of him.

As soon as she registered where they now were, though, Buffy stopped and stood up, just inches from the bed.

His mind still not processing things properly, Spike could only think ‘Want girl back’ and so he reached for Buffy, but she batted his hands away.

“Uh uh uh, Mister. Not so fast.”

“Buffy,” he begged, “Luv.”

“Hold your horses. I’m gonna make you feel good, but not just yet.” She tried her best to smirk at him sexily, but had no idea if she was actually pulling it off—the whole being coy yet sexy act.

“Why not?” he asked petulantly, still trying to get a hold of her, but she easily pushed his hands away each time. He wasn’t as coordinated as possible, but her standing in front of him in that tiny bit of nearly see through lingerie was bloody distracting.

“Wanna see you first.”

He didn’t know how long he was going to be able to put up with this. “You can see me just fine, now c’mere,” he ordered.

“Nu-uh,” She backed up even further. “Wanna see you first,” she repeated.

Buffy knew she had no idea what she was doing. She had, given her ‘profession’ over the last few months, figured out what to say and ‘do’ after all the clothes were gone and for the actual act itself. But this actual foreplay? With the person in the room? She was lost and just hoped that Spike didn’t end up laughing at her and her naiveté.

When he saw she was sticking to her guns, William gave in.

“What is it you want to see, kitten?”

“You,” was all she knew to say. She thought for a second that she’d meant something deeper by that answer, but pushed the thought away, violently, as soon as it registered.

Quickly stripping off his socks, Spike stood up, right at the edge of the bed.

“Want to help me?” he asked.

Why in the hell was she nervous? This wasn’t anything, not really. She was going to have sex with Spike. They’d fuck and that’d be that. Nothing more to it.

Taking a deep breath, mentally, she looked at Spike, trying her best to be sure of herself again…and the look in his eyes both helped and made it impossible at the same time.

She wasn’t ever going to think of this as just sex, but if that’s all she could have—all she should have? Then she’d best not ruin that, too.

“I did say that I wanted to see you. So I think I’m just going to do the ‘seeing’ here.”

“I can do that,” He smiled at her, never having dreamed that he’d ever get to do this…with her.

He was glad he’d dressed up for the night, the button down over a t-shirt and dress slacks with a nice belt gave him a lot more options when it came to stripping for her than his usual t-shirt and jeans did.

Slowly he unbuttoned his shirt and Buffy walked closer to him as he did, trailing her hand up and down his chest, disappointed when his unbuttoning only revealed another shirt underneath.

“No fair,” she pouted, rubbing herself against him.

“Not goin’ to get to see much of anything, for very long at least, if you keep that up,” he warned her.

“Fine,” she muttered, still pouting but stepping back a little, her hands still trailing lightly along his chest.

Spike couldn’t help it; he leaned forward and quickly kissed her on the lips. Her pout was just too adorable.

What neither of them, him specifically, seemed to realize at first was that this was their first real kiss.

Back by the door, Buffy’d been kissing along his neck and face, but hadn’t ever really kissed him. This, though….this was real.

And God, did it feel good.

Spike moaned deeply as Buffy ran her hot little tongue along his lips. As she pushed her tongue into his mouth and ran it along his own, he thought that he’d never felt this…lost in another person before.

Nearly forgetting his own plan, he reached out and pulled her against him, wanting to feel as much of her as he could while he kissed her.

It took until he pulled away from her, gasping for air, for him to get back to his plan. He pulled her hands from around her neck and gently nudged her back.

“Have to finish the show, luv.”

Buffy stopped herself from going back to him and leaned against the dresser that was to the side of the door, putting a bit more distance between them. She smiled and waved her hand in a gesture indicating for him to get on with the show.

Spike unbuckled and removed his belt before unbuttoning his pants. He stopped then and looked up at Buffy who was watching him expectantly. Deciding to tease her a little, he pulled his shirt from the unbuttoned pants and pulled it over his head.

Buffy knew it made her seem like a romance novel heroine, but she couldn’t help but gasp as his chest was revealed to her. She’d imagined that he was hot, all over, and seeing him earlier had only confirmed her situations, but…

Buffy was still processing her thoughts when he smirked at her and slowly unzipped his pants.

Wondering what was wrong with her and when she’d become so damn horny, Buffy grabbed onto the drawer pulls of the dresser behind her, physically stopping herself from moving towards Spike.

She was going to be patient and wait this out. It would be worth it.

He turned, teasing her one last time, and slowly stepped out of his pants. His ass was nice, she decided quickly, but any further perusal was halted as he turned around and all thoughts left her brain.

TBC......see, now you can't kill me ;-)........thank you all incredibly much for all the reviews (if I were without a migraine right now I'd be able to say that better)