Author's Chapter Notes:
Word's acting funny--let me know if the spacing is messed up any, please.
Since I'm bumping her lovely story off the top of the updates list: Please read Nikilicious' William's Angel

and I posted a fun little ficlet..that I hope is funny...yesterday: The 'Ship that Floats Our Boat [Both links should open in a new window]...now to this story ;-)





Chapter 15


"Spike?" she asked questioningly, surprised that her ploy hadn't worked.

"Don't want to watch them," he answered, taking in the sweat glistening on her forehead and chest. "Want to watch you," he continued, murmuring huskily into her ear.

"You watch them," he said with conviction.

"But--"

"No," he challenged. "You watch them, I'm watching you."

Buffy dutifully turned her head sideways to watch the screen, not knowing what else to do. She didn't seem to be able to stay in control of things when Spike was involved.

He waited until he was sure her attention was fully on the screen before beginning to move inside her again.

"Keep watching," he said, nuzzling her neck when she gasped and tried to turn back to him.

Just wanting to do whatever it took to keep him moving, she turned back to the movie.

His thrusts became slow and shallow, barely moving out of her before pushing back in and grinding against her ever so slowly...painfully slowly. Buffy tried to tighten her legs around his hips as he continued kissing and sucking at her neck, hoping he'd quicken his pace, but he wasn't giving up so easily.

"Do you like that, Buffy?" he asked, his voice like silk as she felt the breaths against her ear.

"Like seeing her writhing and moaning like that?" He gently brushed her sweat soaked hair away from her face and behind her ears, glad for once that Drusilla had played her little games with him and not allowed him to come until she was ready. "Does it get you hot, pet?"

He moved his head so he could bite down on her nipple, licking and sucking on it afterwards to soothe it.

So enthralled by his voice and the pictures he was painting, Buffy never turned her head from the scene playing out on the screen.

"Do you like seeing him lick her cunt like that?" The man and woman had moved to the bed in the room and were now being joined by another woman, a young blond, who was lying alongside the woman and fondling her breasts.

"Do you?" he asked again, this time wanting an answer.

She just nodded, but he again slowed down his thrusts and stopped twisting his hips right before he was all of the way inside her, something Buffy guessed meant he wanted an answer.

"Yes," she said, her voice breathy and low. "I like it."

"Bet you'd like having that girl, too....like having two people working on you, wouldn't you sweets? Having me licking and sucking at your pussy while some bird sucked on those rosy nipples of yours."

Buffy hadn't ever thought of doing anything sexual with a girl before--maybe she'd thought of kissing, but that was it. But the image Spike has just painted? She didn't know if it was the fact that it was him, or the current situation, or something else entirely, but it was getting her hot...and wet.

"Gets you hot just thinking about it, I bet." He sounded like he was teasing her when he picked up the speed of his thrusts and angled himself just so each time.

She knew she didn't care.

"Could get the girl a nice strap on and let her fuck you too, bet you'd like that." He was still at her ear, leaving her no doubt as to what it was he was whispering.

Buffy moaned again as he bit her ear at the same time as he thrust all the way into her, quick and hard that time.

"Would you let me watch?" he asked, moving from her neck to kiss down to her breasts. "Let me watch as she pounds into you so hard it pushes you up the bed and you're moaning and gasping for more? As you wrap your legs around her skinny little waist; as your breasts rub up and down against hers, your nipples hardening against each other?"

Buffy was moaning and writhing now, her gaze fixed on the television screen where the man was still licking away at the woman, now using a few of his fingers as moaned and thrashed about in much the same way Buffy was.

Spike could tell Buffy was close and, truth be told, he wasn't sure how much longer he could hold out himself. So just a few seconds after the actress screamed out her orgasm and the man moved atop her and pushed into her, Spike increased his thrusts.
Buffy never took her eyes off the man and woman fucking on the screen, or the blond lying beside them, fingering herself as she watched them. With all Buffy'd experienced lately, this was still the hottest thing she'd ever done.

She wrapped one arm tightly around Spike’s neck while the other pulled at his still clothed back--and somehow that added to the appeal. The fact that the actors and herself were naked while Spike was nearly full clothed was incredibly arousing to her. It was somehow ...dirty....illicit.

"Spike, please!" She plead, even as he increased his thrusts, the denim of his jeans rubbing against her ankles as she moved with him.

He redoubled his efforts, pushing into her harder and faster than before, kissing and biting his way from her ear, along her neck, to her breasts as she continued watching the trio on the screen.

The man was pounding into the brunette at a nearly brutal pace and Buffy couldn’t hold back a small scream and Spike did the same. It wasn't them on the screen, but they were doing the same things she was watching happen...

The brunette’s head was thrown back as the man gasped and moaned, orgasming as he buried his face in the pillow next to her head, the blond screaming out her own release seconds later and slumping down next to them.

"Look at me, pet," Spike said when he knew Buffy was just seconds away from coming herself. "Want you to see who's making you come."

It sounded incredibly possessive to the both of them, but she still obliged, not able to stop the surprise from registering on her face when she saw the look in his eyes. But she quickly squashed down that feeling and concentrated on the sensations he and his body were evoking in her, something not hard to do right now.

"I can feel it," he told her, "feel how close you are.
Come for me, baby." And that last thrust of his hips as she thrust her own up against him was all she needed before Buffy was screaming and moaning in pleasure from her own release, Spike following her after a few more quick thrusts.



TBC......Please Review.....and if I haven't said so enough lately: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all of you who have reviewed so far...I love each and every review so, so much