Author's Chapter Notes:
at the bottom....only one more chapter and an epilogue left....(and of coruse some sequel-y goodness later on)
Chapter 52

Spike woke up several hours after he and Buffy had fallen asleep and immediately decided that he could not, in fact, be awake and had to still be dreaming.

Not that Buffy had not done before what he thought she was doing now, but…Well she had only done it the once and even then she really had not done it like this. The last time had been full of discovery and just a bit of hesitation both coupled with a strong sense of lust and an undercurrent of trust…and how the bloody hell was he thinking words like ‘undercurrent’ when Buffy’s hot as sin mouth was currently wrapped around his cock?

Trying not to move, worried that this truly was a dream and too much movement on his part would surely wake him up, Spike took several deep breaths, trying to calm his racing heart. After several more seconds of her lips sliding up and down sensuously Spike knew he wasn’t going to be able to keep it together any longer and needed to do something to alert her to his wakeful state.

“Buffy?” he said, his breathing labored already, moving his already under the blanket arms so that his hands were pushing lightly at her shoulders. “You gotta stop, love.” He always thought men who told a girl to stop before they came were insane because, honestly, what was the point of a blow job if not to come? But right now he wanted to see her—and more than what just lifting the sheet would provide.

Slowly, and just when he was sure it was going to be too late, Buffy pulled off of him and slid up his body. “But you said you liked it last time,” Buffy said, her voice thick with faux innocence, her arms crossed on his chest, her chin resting on one of her wrists as she looked at him.

“Well aren’t you cheeky in the morning,” he said when he thought he’d finally be able to get out a sentence—or near sentence—without sounding like an unintelligible git who’d just run a marathon.

“It’s the sex,” she said easily.

“Is that so?” Spike asked.

“Uh-huh,” Buffy answered. “It gets me all…cheeky feeling.”

“You know what cheeky means?” The way she had said ‘cheeky feeling’ made him think she wasn’t sure what it meant.

“Well…not exactly,” she admitted. “But I’m guessing you wouldn’t be calling me it if it were too bad.”

“Wouldn’t be calling you anything at all bad, pet. Not right now, that’s for sure. Just means you’re saucy—least that’s what I take it to mean.”

“I think I can deal with being saucy,” Buffy wiggled her body as she settled more comfortably on top of him.

“Think you can deal with a bit more,” he thrust his hips up against her slightly to finish his question.

“Screw cheeky, you William, are just plain naughty,” he could tell she was still refusing to call him Mr. Giles because of the mental connection with her step-father it caused. Something that was, by all means, perfectly understandable to him.

“It’s the sex,” he told her—repeating her earlier statement—while tying to keep a straight face.

“Is that so?”

“I tell you, I try to fight it, really I do. Just can’t help it when it comes to you.”

“Would our lack of clothing be contributing any?”

“Perhaps,” he settled his hands low on either side of her hips.

“Then maybe I should go put some clothes on,” Buffy joked and started to get up, smirking when she saw the effect that her lower body pushing against his had on Spike.

“You are not going anywhere, luv. And you are most definitely not putting any clothes on just yet.” Spike flipped them so that he was hovering over her.

“What are you going to do about it?” she asked, though she was fairly certain she already knew the answer.

“Was thinking about something like this,” Spike nudged himself between her thighs, pushing her legs further apart.

Buffy took her hand and guided him into her, “What about something like this?”

The rest of her question was cut off after her thrust into her and kissed her. His pace was much faster than it had been the previous night, more forceful and passionate—all sense of reservation and carefulness lost.

Soon Buffy and Spike both were panting as he continued to thrust into her, her legs wrapped tightly around him the pair alternating between kisses and loving ministrations of the others body.

“Spike?” Buffy said when she could feel the beginnings of an orgasm building within her.

“Luv?” he kept his attention on her neck as she spoke, nibbling and sucking at it in a way that drove her wild.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, sweetheart. So glad I have you back again.”

“And now you’re never…never going to get rid of me,” she tightened the hold her legs had on him, drawing him closer to her, further in, as she felt her pleasure growing.

“Good since I wasn’t planning on letting you go anywhere,” Spike wondered how it was they were carrying on so much of a conversation when he could tell they were both so close to coming.

“You’d better not be.” He could tell Buffy was holding onto it, trying to make it last.

“Let it go. Come for me, Buffy,” he coaxed, his voice hot against his ear. “Just let it go, love,” he said as he moved one hand down to rub her clit. “Please, pet. Let me feel you coming on my cock, feel you squeezing in you hot, tight, little quim. Feels so good, like bloody heaven,” he pulled the edge of her ear into his mouth and the combination of his words, his fingers, his cock, and now his mouth had her coming undone no matter how hard she tried to do otherwise. “That’s it baby, scream for me.”

Her legs tightened even more, pulling him even closer to her, her hold on him bordering on painful. But the pain was of the pleasurable kind and her pussy was squeezing his cock so tightly that he suspected that he could have been in actual pain and wouldn’t have noticed it under all of the pleasure. Just seconds and a few thrusts later he was following into orgasm, murmuring his love and adoration against her lips even as he kissed her.



“I ever get shot or hit by a car—you come do that.”

“Do what?” Buffy asked in confusion; it was several minutes later and they were just lying together, bodies still intertwined intimately.

“Whatever it was you just did,” he said lazily. “Could probably heal me of anything—or at the very least make me forget it happened.”

“I can do that,” Buffy agreed with a small giggle, “as long as you do what you just did.”

“Deal,” he moved one hand from her hip to find her hand and made work of awkwardly shaking her hand, not wanting to move just to make it easier.

“Spike?” Buffy asked, when she was fairly certain he was almost asleep.

“Hmm?” he asked, sleepily.

“I know…I know that how we did stuff before wasn’t right, but…actually it was more why than how,” she reasoned, “but I…can we still do what we did?”

“Have sex in the pool?” he joked.

“Actually, that is what I mean.”

Suddenly Spike seemed much, much more awake. “Are you serious, luv?”

“Well…yeah. I mean…if you—“

“Buffy, just tell me what you want.”

“Well, of course I love what we did last night and we’re going to do it a lot more if I have any say, but…”

“But you don’t want us just making love in the bed all the time?”

“Is that bad?” she wondered, biting her lip nervously.

“Kitten, that is so far from bad that…that bad isn’t even in the same hemisphere.”

“Really?”

“You want to go swimming now?” he asked by way of an answer.

Buffy looked at him for several seconds before breaking into a huge grin and kissing him hungrily.

“Well do you?” he wondered.

“Spike, it’s broad daylight and my parents are home,” she reminded him.

He was most definitely going to be getting them a house of their own some day. One with a pool.

“Tonight?”

“Tonight would work—as long as we’re quieter than last time.”

“’We’?” he queried. “You were the loud one, pet.”

“Whatever you say. Oh, Spike?”

“Yeah?”

“The pool’s not the only option.”

“Is that so?”

“That is so,” she answered, breaking into a fit of giggles when he started tickling her sides.

“Then I guess we’ll just have to…make a day of it.”



TBC…….




A/N: My new story (which seems to hate me and won’t allow me to finish it—and is much longer than I had planned) isn’t quite finished yet and I’m not sure if I’ll be able to overlap the start of it with the end of this, posting wise. If not, remember that there’s always my update group that you can join and I’ll send an email out through there when I start posting it. Or if, for whatever reason, you can’t join yahoo groups, just leave me your email (either in a review, through the ‘contact’ thing on my author profile page, or by emailing me at suzeefic@gmail.com) and I’ll let you know when it’s posted.

The new fic, that I keep calling just ‘the new one’ is titled Interpretations; if you could please at least consider reading that I’d love you forever ;) It’s a Buffyverse story—my next after that will probably be AU. Again, if you want to know when the AU story is posted, either join my yahoo group or leave me your email somehow and I’ll let you know.

Alright, time for me to get back to trying to finish Interpretations.


Also, I posted a ficlet that I actually rather like (dangerous to tell you that I know because now i'm in trouble if you all hate it). It's called Reflections (Life Not Death)...


PRETTY PLEASE REVIEW? (yes I'm sucking up a little with the 'pretty please' but I have a migraine and some reviews would be oh so lovely :))