Chapter 6

Once they’d reached the Lodge, the partying started in earnest. Dawn had arranged a disco with a DJ who played the cheesiest songs in existence! Even so, it had been perfect – everyone seemed to forget propriety and let loose the dancing demon inside. Sweaty and dishevelled, Joyce and Giles had ‘boogied on down’ to all manner of wild and frenzied tunes before collapsing in a tangle of limbs in the corner. Xander delighted everyone by performing ‘the Snoopy dance’ at increasingly incoherent requests from Willow. Dawn drank too much champagne and fell asleep with her head on a table. It was a perfect wedding – there was even a fight! Clem had turned up at the last minute amongst squeals from Dawn and Buffy, but his erudite pro-kitten poker oration hadn’t gone down well with the coven, and he’d been slapped and bitten by the collective gaggle of women, many of whom had cats as familiars.

He’d seemed to enjoy it, though, so no harm done. In any event, he’d sloped off into the corner with a shy brunette and much giggling was coming from their direction.

They’d done the “Ladies and gentleman, I give you ……the bride and groom” dance, although it was a bit of a battle as both of them wanted to lead. They’d been round the mixed gathering of Pagans and Scoobies at least twice and hugged and kissed so many people they were dizzy with it. At one point they’d gone round the group in opposite directions and met up in the middle, melding their bodies to each other as they passed and parting with regret moments later.

Following a pointed look from Spike, Buffy started to set the stage for their hasty exit. After all, it WAS their wedding night. And she hadn’t so much as touched him for three days apart from the kiss at the altar. Mucho kissage required.

Eventually, the company formed an arch beneath which the newlyweds passed, laughing and raising eyebrows at the ribald comments that followed their departure.

*************************

Finally, they were alone. Buffy stepped into their room ahead of Spike, sweeping the floor with her skirt and causing him a momentary twinge as he was reminded of his life before Drusilla delivered him from mediocrity. Leaning back against the door, it clicked closed, the sound of the lock shooting home causing Buffy to spin around to face him. She lowered her eyelids, suddenly shy at the look that fizzed the air between them.

“Well, well. Alone at last, pet,” he murmured.

Buffy risked a glance at him. “Seems like.”

“Now, what can we possibly do to keep ourselves amused?”

Buffy raised her lowered eyes in time to see him push away from the door and move towards her -- so slowly, he seemed to drift. Shedding the jacket and cravat and opening the buttons on his shirt as he prowled, a teasing smirk played about his mouth.

“Erm, maybe the TV? Or a game of some kind? A drink?”

“Not right now…not exactly what I fancy, pet. Although the drink wouldn’t go amiss…” He dropped the shirt carelessly, as he drew closer, never moving his gaze from her face.

Buffy gulped, mouth dry, as she took in the marble perfection of his bare torso. When Spike reached her, she stepped backwards against the huge bed that dominated the room. Feeling the edge hit her thighs, she sat down heavily, her hands splayed either side of her hips.

“You want a drink?”

“Maybe. What’s on offer?”

Buffy faltered, his ice-blue eyes causing her neurons to misfire.

Close now, he brushed against her trailing dress, nudging her thighs apart with his own then leant forwards on the bed so that she was caged within his embrace.

“I’m thinking you have exactly what I’m thirsty for, Miss Summers.”

“Oh sir, you mistake me…I’m a married woman.”

“Is that so? I must congratulate your husband…he’s a very lucky man.”

Buffy gasped as Spike’s hand swept down from her cheekbone to trace softly across her breast, finally coming to rest on her hip. God, she wanted him.

“He’s all I ever wanted…and more. You should meet him.”

“I’m sure I will. In the meantime……….”

Bending swiftly to capture her mouth, Spike licked along her swollen lips and cradled her face in his hands as he ravaged her, nipping her and sucking her flesh into his mouth. Buffy melted in his arms, giving herself over to the feelings his teeth and tongue aroused within her. Her limbs were not her own to command as he left her lips and proceeded to nip at her neck with blunt human teeth.

“Mmmm” Buffy moaned. “Stop! You shouldn’t do that……….”

“That right, pet? How about this then……….”

Buffy gasped as he bent his head to bite down on her nipple through the bodice of her dress. She looked down at his bleached hair as he lapped at her breast, biting at her through the gleaming silk. As he released her nipple and rubbed his face against her chest, she glanced down at the damp patch ornamenting her dress and her pussy let out an answering flood of moisture.

“God, Spike……..”

Raising his eyes to meet her gaze he spoke in a voice laden with promise “God has NOTHING to do with it, my love.”

Buffy sank back against the bed, letting the feelings her new husband awoke in her surge through her and reduce her to a quivering wreck. His arms closed in around her and raised her to a sitting position. Gently, he removed the veil from the back of her head, kissing her eyelids and cheeks as he did so.

“Beautiful,” he murmured against her, reverently.

Buffy let out a strangled breath as he leant in again to kiss her, one hand still tangled in her hair, the other busy with the pearl buttons at the back of her dress. Her hair, released from its bonds, tumbled around her shoulders. Spike leant into her again and kissed the unmarked side of her neck, licking and nipping as he went. Buffy moaned against him, grabbing him to her and bringing her hands up to grasp his head and clasp it against her.

Spike played with her hair, wrapping the golden strands around his fist as he inhaled her scent. She was beyond perfection…and she was his, legally, all official. They’d bent the bounds of morality on many an occasion, but this was different. This was… completion.

The final button came undone and Buffy shrugged her shoulders so it slipped down her arms. Spike leaned back from her to take in the view, groaning appreciatively at the little froth of lace that peeped out above the now loose bodice.

“This looks interesting, pet. Where does it finish? Where’s the fastening?”

Buffy stood and the dress pooled at her feet, revealing to Spike’s heated gaze the strapless corset fastened down the front with hooks and eyes and laced up at the back with silken ribbons. It pushed her breasts together so that they threatened to spill over the top, each breath sending tremors along the yielding flesh. At the lower edge of the corset, suspenders held up pale stockings revealing a mere 12 inches or so of creamy thighs. Finishing off the ensemble was a gossamer thong, tie sided with ribbons and so wispy and transparent that Spike could see every moist curl that lay behind it.

Leaning back on his elbows, he gave a low whistle of appreciation. “Good enough to eat, luv. C’mere – I’m peckish all of a sudden.”

Moving with rattlesnake speed Spike lunged and snagged her around the waist, pulling her to him to stand between his legs. He ran his hands along her body, starting at her shoulders and dipping in to stroke down her side to her thighs. Continuing the sweep of cool hands, he ran the tip of his tongue across his dry lips, looking at her flushed face and closed eyes. The beat of the pulse at her throat called to him on a primal level, the demon and the man both wanting the same thing - to possess her utterly.

He gently pulled her to sit astride his lap, guiding her legs to wrap around his back and delighting in the aroma of her arousal as the heat of her burned through his pants to his groin. She was panting gently as he licked up from the swell of her breasts whilst his hands busied themselves exploring the ties at the back of the corset. He began to unlace it then stopped, changing his mind.

“No….. leave it on…….” he murmured against her neck pulling her tight to his chest with one arm and bringing the other hand round to caress her thigh, making small swirls on her skin and raising goosebumps along her flesh.

Buffy’s eyes fluttered open, as she gasped his name “Spike!”

“Want something, pet? Anything I can do for you…or to you…”

As he spoke, his cool breath whispering against her skin, he splayed one hand behind her back at the curve of her waist, delighting in the swell of her hips outlined by the corset. The other hand continued its tortuous journey towards her moist panties, his fingers almost brushing her flesh but not quite making contact, avoiding her attempts to rub against his digits to ease the pressure building within her.

He liked this game, the whole seduction scene; it was a challenge to himself to see how long he could hold off throwing her on her back and fucking her senseless. The painful straining of his cock as it tried to burst through the fabric of his trousers notched the game up another level. He rose to his feet, Buffy’s legs still wrapped around his middle, her hands laced together in the back of his hair as she gripped it fiercely. Moving with unnatural speed he slammed her up against the wall, one hand holding her in place against him and the other at the side of her face. As she bucked against him, the sensitive head of his erect cock brushed against its fabric veil and he swallowed hard, closing his eyes and tipping his head back to regain control. As he opened his eyes again, watching her above him, he was transported back to the first time they’d been together, remembered his shock as she reached down between their bodies and unzipped his pants then sank down on his erection. Her eyes had been wide with lust and surprise, mirrors of his own. As if reading his mind, Buffy shifted in his grasp and popped the top button of his trousers then tugged the zip down swiftly to release his erect length, the sound itself causing a shiver of anticipation to course through her body.

His tentative restraint gone, Spike grabbed at the wisp of lace covering her mound, ripping it from her curls to lie in tatters on the floor beneath them. He couldn’t be without her heat any longer. He brought both hands round to cup her firm behind, her upper body leaning against the wall as he prodded at her pussy with his swollen cock. As the head dipped inside her folds, he gritted his teeth in an attempt to slow down…but he couldn’t, he wanted to be buried within her heat so badly. With a guttural cry, he sank the entire length deep within her slickness, his balls banging against her ass as she gripped his shoulders and cried out his name.

Unable to stop himself, he pounded into her over and over, her grip on his shoulders becoming tighter with every thrust until he felt the trickle of blood down his back from where her fingernails had scored his flesh. It was too much for his demon; it wanted to fuck her too.

Still thrusting into her pussy, he pushed away from the wall and turned walking the two steps to bring them back to the bed. Buffy looked at the being she’d married, seeing the golden eyes and ridged forehead, the sharp fangs; it should disturb her…it didn’t. Still locked together, they fell onto the bed, Buffy beneath him, her arms brought up to the side of her head and pinned in place by his hands covering hers.

Raising her head, she licked along his lips, dipping her tongue inside his mouth and swirling it around first one fang then the other. Deliberately she rasped it across one sharp point drawing blood that pooled in its centre before slipping it back inside, wrapping it around his own tongue to coat it with the precious fluid.

Spike was going crazy, teetering on the edge of total bloodlust. He’d never bitten her, had only ever tasted her blood once when he’d licked at the cut on her arm during his possession by the First Evil. He didn’t want to ask and risk rejection and she hadn’t offered. Hell, she brought him to life in other ways! But this gift, given freely…it was driving his demon insane with want!

He broke the kiss, sucking at her tongue as he released it, savouring the taste of her blood as it slid down his throat. He couldn’t help the growls that were erupting from his chest; right at that moment he was having a hard time forming thoughts. He was acting on pure instinct. And the instinct told him he had a mate, that the mate needed marking.

Buffy lay back on the bed, her hair snaked out around her face, covering their joined hands. Her lips were parted, her breath coming in small pants and gasps, eyes bright and cheeks flushed. She gazed at Spike poised above her, his hard shaft still gripped inside her by her fluttering muscles. He was glorious, feral, lethal; his eyes were focused on her neck where her pulse beat strongly just below the skin, his pointed tongue flicking across his fangs like a snake’s. She knew what he wanted and suddenly she wanted it too.

Wriggling her left hand free, she grabbed her hair and moved it out of the way, turning her head to the side to present the virgin smoothness of her neck to his amber eyes. He didn’t move, paralysed in the passion of the moment. Buffy turned back to him slightly, seeking his eyes with her own.

Softly at first but becoming a command, she spoke; “Bite me, Spike. BITE. ME.”

All control gone, his head dipped swiftly to her neck, gripping her shoulders to keep her in place as he pierced the sensitive skin and drew in long draughts of slayer blood, washing it around his mouth to glory in the taste before swallowing it down. He struggled to keep the pulls even and slow, the demon wanting to devour her entirely. Buffy’s whimpers and keens of pleasure caused his cock to harden further and he started to move his hips in time to the pulling at her neck. She wrapped her legs further around him, bucking up to meet his thrusts as the heady feeling of blood loss flooded her senses. Spike’s tongue rasped across her skin, not allowing a single drop to escape, the coolness of its tip playing havoc with her already sensitised flesh. As he moaned against her and suckled at her neck, she felt the tremors start within her womb, moving faster and bucking harder as she sought release. Spike thrust back, his lips momentarily losing contact with his mark as she writhed beneath him, allowing a rivulet of crimson liquid to cascade from her neck to follow the valley of her cleavage before disappearing into the top of the corset.

It was more than he could take. Licking up the path it had taken, he began pounding into her fiercely, latching back onto the wound and forcing himself to take smaller draughts so as not to damage her. The feel of his tongue laving the exquisite pain of his bite again sent Buffy over the edge and she arched against him as her climax hit hard, gripping his cock inside her pussy with ripple after ripple of contractions, squeezing him almost painfully until he spilled jets of creamy semen deep inside her.

All strength gone, Spike collapsed on top of her panting body, instinctively moving to lick at his mark and seal it with his saliva. As he did so, Buffy whimpered.

Afraid that he was hurting her, he raised himself to look at her face with concern.

“Sorry, luv. I’m a bad man; shouldn’t have done that…. you’re hurt now….”

Giggling at him, she raised one hand shakily to caress his sculpted cheek. “Silly vampire…. not hurt, just bloody well shagged out! That was amazing! How come you’ve held out on me with the biting?”

Spike stared at her in shock. “You don’t mind… you liked it? I thought you were moaning…”

“I was, but not in pain! Gah! You need to work on your body language, Spike. That was the hottest thing ever. And don’t even think we’re not doing that again! Give me twenty minutes and a quick glass of champagne and we’re revisiting that little pleasure moment, oh God yes!”

He gathered her to him in a bone-crushing hug, taking her breath away with a long, deep kiss that she returned in equal measure. As she squirmed to get comfortable in the constraining corset, Spike reached behind her and began to unlace it, never taking his gaze from her face. Finally she was free of it and he bent to remove the stockings to leave her naked to his admiring gaze. Feeling the twitch of his cock as it began to harden again against her thigh, Buffy chuckled.

“I think I’m going to like being married to a vampire. Even though I’ll be constantly knackered.”

Spike laughed softly. She never ceased to amaze him, this woman of his. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, married to Spike the Vampire who killed two Slayers and lost his undead heart to a third. It was true. Love’s a funny thing.

THE END

So there it is folks, a happy schmoopy fic to warm the cockles. *sobs* I always cry at weddings...Thanks for reading.