Ch. 3: Master and Commander

Buffy awoke in her bed, her body feeling achy, sated, and a little burnt. She stretched out on her bed, though she had no idea how she'd gotten there, and luxuriated in the feel of sex-sore muscles. As she sprawled, her hand hit a soft spot on the pillow next to her. Turning onto her side, she noticed a single white rose and a note. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and read, "Morning, luv. Hope you enjoyed your first wish. Whenever you're ready for your next wish, just rub the glass and I'll come to you. Take your time in choosing the next one. ~ Spike."

She smiled as she stumbled out of bed. A bath, some bubbles, another wish...this vacation was turning out splendidly.

She took her time filling the bath with bubbles and then slowly slipped into the water. It was fabulous. The water soothed her achy muscles from their long workout--one she hadn't had in a while. She smiled contentedly at the thought of her earlier sexcapades and snuggled deeper into the water.

An hour later, wrapped in her new robe, shuffling along in new slippers, Buffy came down the stairs and entered the kitchen. She made some coffee for herself and luxuriated in sipping it with no rushing deadlines or appointments--that is, unwanted appointments--hanging over her head. She worked on the crossword puzzle and nibbled on a piece of toast with jam. Though excited about the next wish, Buffy didn't want to rush things. She had a week, and she didn't want it to go by too quickly. Finishing her morning snack, she went up to her room to change.

The day passed uneventfully, with Buffy watching daytime TV, reading, eating ice cream and chocolate, calling in for Chinese, doing laundry, and paying bills. By the time night rolled around, which was when she had decided to begin her next fantasy, Buffy was more than antsy. She checked herself in the mirror, breathed deeply, and then reached for the glass. Rubbing it slowly, she waited for Spike to appear.

Magically, he shimmered into her room, shirtless and grinning and at her mercy. Buffy felt herself tighten and skitter in anticipation.

"You rubbed?" he teased as he bowed slightly before her.

"Hello, again. Um, last night was good." She blushed and began fiddling with the glass piece in her hands.

He reached out to take it from her, placed it on the night stand, and then took her hands in his. "No need to feel embarrassed or feel like you have to thank me. It was fabulous, and I'm glad you had a good time." He slowly massaged her hands and waited for her to breathe normally. "Now, tell me your fantasies. Got any good ideas?"

She giggled nervously and then let go of his hands. "Oh, I have some ideas." Feeling slightly more comfortable and confident, Buffy once again pulled out the packet of papers that was beginning to get a little crumpled. She handed it to him.

He scanned over her choices and then smiled. "Wish number 2, whenever you're ready."

"I'm ready. I'm definitely ready."

***

"It's time to get dressed, miss."

Buffy's eyes fluttered open to the soft voice of a woman handing her some clothes. She rose from the bed, clad in a robe, and reached out to take the garments.

"Put the stockings and garter belt on first, and then I'll help you into the corset."

The leather corset felt heavy in her hands, in contrast to the silky stockings and other garments, though there were no panties. The woman waited expectantly, and Buffy quickly donned the stockings while sitting on the bed. It was a rather scandalous feeling, her legs clad in fishnet and her hips draped with a lace fringed leather garter belt, but her ass and pussy were completely bare. Finished with her legs, she dropped the robe on the bed and turned away to hold the corset against her. Buffy felt the woman's warm hands pull the garment taut against her skin and began to hold her breath as the numerous laces were tightened one by one. It took quite some time, since the laces ran all the way down the back of the corset. Looking down at herself, Buffy noticed that the it barely covered her nipples, which were already hardened by the cool feel of leather against her skin.

"Turn, please."

Turning towards the woman, she watched nervously as the servant adjusted her breasts so that the tips of her aureoles peeked out from the leather. Buffy's neck was then encased in a leather collar with thin straps falling down her back and tickling her ass.

"Please, sit."

Seated on the bed again, Buffy tried not to flinch when the cold satin sheets hit her bare bottom. The servant paid no mind to her reactions and fitted her feet with boots that ended right above her knees. Once again Buffy waited for the lacing to be finished, gasping as the leather tightly encased her legs and constricted her movements. With the woman's help, she stood and regained her balance, shifting her inner core to adjust to the new height and slope of her heels.

Buffy was then led over to a vanity, where she was seated in front of a mirror. Her hair was bundled into a tight knot, making her face sharp with cheekbones and eyes.

"Close your eyes, please."

She felt her eyes being rimmed with eyeliner and her lips painted fully.

"Open, please."

She beheld herself in the mirror while the woman applied mascara to her long lashes; Buffy saw a woman with smoky eyes and red, glossy lips. Her lips curved into a smile as she felt the sexuality and confidence stir within her.

"Master will not like you smiling like that. Best keep your eyes down." The advice was almost whispered and seemed to float away. Buffy looked at the woman, who showed no evidence of having said anything. Placing the various makeup brushes back on the vanity, the woman gently pulled Buffy to her feet again. She bustled to clean up the robe and make the bed and then turned for a final time.

"I will come get you when it is your turn. Wait here and do not answer the door yourself." She looked at her with stern eyes, making sure that Buffy understood the rules. She then swiftly exited.

Once alone, Buffy breathed in deeply, trying to accustom herself to the restrictions of her outfit. She did a few neck rolls and stretched out her arms and legs; all these attempts to relax only resulted in making her more aware of her corset and stockings, her exposed pussy, and her inability to touch her toes. She closed her eyes and just focused on breathing and standing erect. It was during her fifth inhale and exhale that she heard the sharp rap on the door. Immediately, her body tensed, and she stood with her feet together, her hands behind her back, and her eyes lowered to the floor.

"Please, follow me."

Buffy kept her eyes on the floor as she walked down the dark hall, following the candle light in the woman's hand. The sound of her heels reverberated through the empty halls and seemed to echo her own loud heartbeat. They entered a dark bedroom; the massive bed sheathed in ruby velvet with a matching canopy seemed oppressive yet alluring. Buffy dared not look up to observe the rest of the room, but she furtively glanced around the room and also noted the roaring fire contained in the brick fireplace and the plush divan in front of it--the sheer enormity of the room overwhelmed her. She tried to calm herself once again. The woman led her in front of the divan, helped her kneel, and then left her.

"Thank you, Elinor."

The masculine voice startled her; she hadn't noticed another person in the room. She clenched her mouth shut to avoid biting her lip, a nervous habit she had been trying to subdue. Her body was tense in anticipation, waiting for him to approach.

Finally, she felt him near, his slippers making indentations in the plush carpet by her feet. He circled her, and she held her breath, wanting desperately to please him, to meet--no, surpass his expectations. Finally, he stopped in front of her. She looked at his feet, encased in leather slippers and shadowed by the jumping flames behind him.

"Look up."

Slowly, she traced his body with her eyes, noting the silk robe with its intricate embroidery, the slim form in it save the large bulge near her face, and continued her ascent until she found his face. His eyes, stormy blue, caught her breath, and she had to remind herself not to open her mouth or make a sound. She kept her eyes fixed on him, waiting for his instructions or dismissal.

"Very nice," he purred. She inwardly leapt at his approval, and she almost shivered when she felt his finger slide down her cheek and caress her neck and the tips of her breasts.

He moved to sit down at the divan, her form nestled in between his legs. Slowly, he untied his robe and revealed his naked body. He was magnificent, his pale body licked by the fire. She felt herself moisten at the thought of touching him, and she clenched her pussy in reaction. Sliding out of his robe, he reached for her to bring her closer. Buffy inched closer, allowing him to control her movements as much as possible.

"We'll start slowly, shall we?" He neared and began to lick and suck on her neck. She closed her eyes and allowed her body to bask in his ministrations. Her breathing became shallow as he moved towards her cleavage, her breasts pressed together by the leather bindings. His tongue found her nipple, and he began to circled it, teasing it out of the corset. When he finally exposed it, he slowly bit the tip, making her explode with painful pleasure.

"Now," he said as he gave her nipple a last lick. "Now, you will suck my cock, keeping your hands on the sofa, and you'll swallow everything. Understood?" His voice was controlled and deep.

"Yes, Master," she answered quietly.

He curled his fists around the leather straps attached to her collar and pulled her back gently, testing them. Buffy felt her head pulled back and let the feeling of helplessness thrill her. He positioned himself in front of her and then gently pushed her forward, urging her to begin.

Buffy began with the tip, slowly licking its head and tasting the wetness that had already formed. She felt the cleft at the base of the head and slid her tongue into its slit, enjoying the quiet moans he was beginning to emit. Making sure her hands never left either side of his legs on the sofa, she leaned in to take him entirely in his mouth. Buffy felt his hands on the back of her head, and she continued to slide her lips up and down his shaft. She took her time, wanting to feel his throbbing veins pulse against her tongue and her teeth.

"Faster." He took the straps from her collar and whipped her ass suddenly, reminding her of his control.

Her pussy clenched again, so aroused by his actions. She quickened her pace, hollowing her cheeks to hold him tight in her mouth. She rolled her tongue around his cock and bobbed her head, encouraged by the tightness of his hold on her head, the sporadic slaps, and the groans of pleasure. She desperately wanted to see him in her clutches, unknowingly in her control though she was on her knees. She quickly glanced up at him while sucking, only to be met with his burning eyes. She quickly lowered them again, but he had seen.

"Naughty, trying to look at me when I cum." He whipped her with the strap and then slapped her ass with his hand.

Buffy's body heaved forward, but she kept sucking, wanting to show him how good she was, how her mistake could be forgotten with her talents. Faster, faster, and she took him all the way in her mouth to the back of her throat, not caring about the slobber that was starting to dribble down her chin. She could feel him tighten, and she added a subtle sweep of her tongue to the underside of his head with each thrust. His body tensed, and his fingers threaded through her hair. He whipped her one last time then came into her mouth, pulsing semen into her greedy mouth.

She swallowed little by little, wanting to keep her firm hold on him as long as possible to stretch out his climax and keep him from being tickled. Only when he released his hold on her head did she allow his cock to fall from her mouth.

He was breathing heavily, chest heaving in the aftermath of his spendings. Leaning close, he licked her chin and lips and then kissed her deeply, his hands gently cupping her face. His tongue caressed hers and fully explored the sensual caverns of her mouth.

He tasted delectable, and Buffy trembled with arousal as his tongue whetted her desires to be touched and fondled and fucked. She willed herself to stay still and tried not to whimper too loudly.

"Nicely done, kitten. Let's go up to the bed, shall we?" He stood before her, naked and unashamed, and helped her to her feet.

She stumbled a little, falling slightly against his chest. Once she felt her nipples graze his chest and her hands rest on his cut shoulders and her sex brush against his, she was paralyzed with desire. She couldn't move towards the bed, but her hips were grinding against his awakening cock; Buffy was completely incapable of reining in her body, so soaked with need it was.

He caught her hips with his strong hands, stopping the movements. "Eager? You know you're not allowed to do that. I fear I'm going to have to teach you a lesson."

He swiftly placed her on the bed, face down and knees bent, and strapped her wrists together using leather casings extending from the bed's frame. Rubbing her cheeks gently, he suddenly thwacked her ass, letting the sound echo through the chambers.

Knowing he couldn't see her face, she bit her lip and closed her eyes, agonizing over the tremendous delights that were sparkling alongside the lashes of pain. She could feel her skin burn with each touch, and yet she quivered for more. Again and again, he spanked her, sometimes higher on her hips and sometimes dangerously close to her pussy. She felt the bed move and sensed his body behind hers.

"Now, you are not to cum until I allow it. That is your punishment. If you do not obey, your penalty will be far more serious." He rubbed her hips and slid his cock up and down her wet slit. "You are to answer my questions clearly and loudly. Understood?"

"Yes, Master!" she moaned as he thrust into her on her last syllable. She clenched around his cock, wanting to feel every inch of him inside of her.

"Are you my servant?" he questioned as he plunged into her roughly.

"Yes, Master!" Her head dove into the pillows, and she clenched the leather strappings around her wrist to fight the urge to climax.

"Does my fucking please you?" he grunted as his balls slapped her ass loudly.

"Yes, Master!" She silently wished for him to keep fucking and not touch her, not just yet.

"Am I your only god?" he called out while his hand snuck around her waist to rub against her clit.

"Yes, Master!" she spat through clenched jaws, fighting her approaching orgasm. She had to wait, had to push it down, couldn't let him be disappointed.

Abruptly, he pulled out of her and spun her, making sure her arms didn't get too tangled in the process. He attacked her breasts with his mouth, sucking and biting and teasing them to painful hardness. He then grabbed each ankle and spread her out completely, allowing him to see her glistening lips.

"Are you open just for me?" he whispered, sliding his cock against her bare pussy.

"Yes, Master," she responded, shuddering with the sudden breeze that was waving over her exposed sex.

He thrust into her, pulling her legs up by his shoulders and pistoning deep into her. His body was gleaming with sweat, and his face was clenched in need as his muscles pushed and thrashed and pulsed into her willing channel. Moving slightly forward but keeping her legs spread, he shifted his angle to heighten the brunt of his thrusts. He could see her struggling to hold on, so desperate to please him--and it did.

"Are you ready to cum?" he breathed as he quickened the pace of his movements.

"Yes, Master!" she replied as her breath skipped around her racing heart.

"Now." He filled her with one final groan and felt her tremble and quiver all around him--and it pushed him over the edge. "Now!" he shouted, inviting her to release and scream with him.

And she did.