Ch. 5: Bookish Delights

There he was, seated at his usual table, completely surrounded by books. His hair was slightly disheveled, no doubt because of his hands running through it while pondering the weight of his subject matter. His glasses were perched on his nose, and his shirt was slightly wrinkled.

And he was just adorable. She'd been watching him for quite some time, the way he got that faraway look when he'd discovered something new, the way he'd half smile when he read something that amused him, the way that he always opened the door for others, the way that he blushed sometimes when thanked, the way that he seemed perfectly content to be in the library with his books. Buffy wanted to enter his world, try him on for a little while.

She strode purposely toward his table and sat down, leaving enough space to make it look like she was merely sharing the table. Pulling her books out, she tried to watch his expression as her books on the Marquis de Sade began rivaling his own piles. Pretending to be absorbed in her own work, she scribbled notes in her notebook and flipped through the books.

William tried to lose himself into his work, but it was difficult with someone so vibrant near him. He was drawn to the way she furrowed her brow in concentration and how she flung her hair back after stooping over her copious notes. Her hair smelled fresh and girlish, and it distracted him to no end.

After working for about fifteen minutes, Buffy put her plan into motion. She sighed heavily and rubbed her eyes in frustration. Pushing her hair out of her face, she glanced up and saw the boy looking at her sympathetically.

"You okay?" he whispered, not wanting to disturb the others studying.

She shook her head, an exasperated look on her face. She then looked at his books and then brightened considerably. "You're working on Wordsworth and Coleridge? Do you think you could help me?" she asked softly. He looked puzzled, and Buffy got up to sit closer, not wanting to get too loud. She slid into the seat next to him and leaned in so that he could hear--and, if he chose, see a little down her strategically cut shirt that gaped a little. "You're working on poets from the turn of the century, right? I'm Buffy, by the way."

He nodded and swallowed, trying not to look at her cleavage. "William. Nice to meet you."

She smiled and then continued. "Well, I'm doing research on the Marquis de Sade, which is the same time period. I'm having some difficulty with finding the right information. I'm focusing on the changing literary environment of the times, how someone like the Marquis might have emerged and even thrived during a time when Wordsworth and Coleridge were also developing their writing styles--I mean, doesn't it ever make you wonder how such amazingly different writing came from the same time period and from the same basic area?" Her eyes and hands had become rather animated, and William could feel himself pulled in by her dynamic presence.

"Shhh!"

Buffy glared at the person who had hushed her in her rising passion about her topic and then grinned sheepishly at William. "Sorry," she whispered, moving her lips close to his ears. "Sometimes I just get carried away."

"I completely understand," he responded, slightly blushing at her close proximity and edging back a little. "But if you're looking for more specific books on that time period, you should be looking in the stacks. The selection there spans the time period more thoroughly and goes into more detail. Unfortunately, the stacks close at 5, so you won't be able to look at it now, seeing as it's close to midnight." He shrugged sympathetically. "Maybe tomorrow?"

"No, I really need to look at the stuff now." She bit her lip and tried to think of a solution. "So you're pretty familiar with that part of the library?"

He quickly averted his eyes from the way she was playing with her lower lip. It made him want to do things with it, and his cheeks flamed at the images. Feigning nonchalance, he said, "Oh, yes. I'm there frequently, since my thesis is focusing on the poetry of that time period. I could find my way around in the dark." He noticed her face brightening at his words and quickly added, "But I wouldn't, I mean I can't, because it's closed."

"But what if I could get you in? Get us in? Would you help me out? As a fellow literature lover with the burning desire to know?" she questioned fervently, again nearing and clutching his arm against her breasts to emphasize her need.

"No! I'm not going to break into the stacks!" he answered, looking aghast at her suggestion and shocked at the position of his limbs against her body.

"Shhh! Some of us are trying to work," someone muttered.

William looked rather embarrassed and tried to get back to his own work.

"Come on," she appealed, still holding his arm and the muscles clenched in fear. "Doesn't the idea sound even vaguely exciting to you? Two students breaking into the stacks in the name of research?" She grinned wickedly. Pulling him closer so that her lips almost brushed against his ear, she whispered, "And I’m not going to stop bothering you till you agree. Either you break in with me now or we get kicked out together."

His eyes widened as he realized she was serious. She looked back at him innocently and then began gathering her books into her bag. When she saw that he wasn't following, she said rather loudly, "William, aren’t you--"

He quickly placed his hand over her mouth, which she promptly licked. Startled, he drew his hand back and then began packing his things. Buffy smiled at her success and then led the way to the elevators.

"We could get arrested for this," he warned as she headed past the elevators and to the stairs.

"Yes, but that's only if we get caught. And I--" she paused while punching in the electronic code admitting them to the locked upper level-- "I have the password." She motioned towards him to follow as she entered and then quickly disabled the alarm.

"How in the world do you have the password if you didn't even know that your research would be addressed up here?" he demanded in an urgent whisper. He looked around the darkened shelves, as if someone was about to come out and handcuff them.

"I gave the security guard a blow job." She giggled at his reaction. "I'm just kidding! Geez," she commented, playfully shoving him. "My brother works at the library, and I found the list of codes on his desk. I took a whole bunch of them because I wasn't sure where I was going to be headed, and I still had the hopes of being ahead of schedule." She dug into her bag and pulled out a flashlight. "God, all this whispering is going to make my voice hoarse. Now you lead, and I'll be your light." She motioned with the light and then began creeping behind him.

"I can't believe you convinced me to do this with you," he murmured as he wove in and out of the shelves towards their destination. His voice sounded strained and nervous. The risky nature of their actions and the sultry whispers of his companion were both working towards a hardening in his pants. He willed it to go away, but his movements to adjust himself only gave his cock more room to grow. "If I get caught--"

She stopped him and took his hand. "Look, it's going to be okay. I really, really appreciate you doing this. And think--it'll make a great novel. Always on the lookout for novel material, right? Really, it'll be okay." She held onto him for a little while longer, stroking his arms to reassure him and looking up at him with wide-eyed gratefulness and sparkling excitement. She moistened her lips, and gradually her caresses became more sensual in nature. He gazed back at her, absorbing her warmth with hints of heat and her glee in breaking in and her trust in him--and then he pulled away to keep on track.

"I'm just saying. It's not that I'm incapable of doing spontaneous or dangerous things, you know. I'm just saying that this is a little risky," he said in a low voice, forcing his body to loosen up slightly. He abruptly stopped. "Here, this shelf. The books you're looking for are going to be at the top. Go look, and I'll hold the light."

Taking advantage of his sudden halt, Buffy ran her body into his, pressing her breasts against his back and automatically wrapping her arm around his waist to catch herself. The darkness cloaking her, she smirked evilly at his sharp intake of breath. "Oh, sorry!" she whispered, still holding onto him. "I was looking around and didn't realize you'd stopped." She unhurriedly pulled away her arms, making sure she felt every muscle on the way.

William was utterly confused and quickly becoming harder than he ever had before. She seemed innocent enough, if breaking into the stacks and researching the Marquis de Sade could be considered innocent, but he couldn't tell if these carnal vibes were genuinely emanating from her stunning body or if he were merely misreading excitement for, well, excitement. He shook his head in an attempt to clear these thoughts from his mind.

She put down her bags and then rummaged around for a step stool, making sure her ass was in the air while she searched. Locating the stool, Buffy slowly rose and turned towards him, smiling at his flushed face. Taking his hand for balance and then carefully stepping up, she began browsing the titles.

William tried not to look at the smooth ass outlined in her skirt, and he tried not to look at the sliver of skin that was now peeking out from her belly as her arms raised to glide against the spines of the books, and he tried not to look at the way her legs were tightly encased in stockings as she stood tiptoe in her high heels. All this trying, and he was failing like an illiterate drop-out.

"Hey, could you move the light over a little? I can't see the titles here on the end."

William quickly redirected his focus on the task and moved the light so that she could see more clearly. Unfortunately, she misjudged the size of the stool and stumbled, crashing right onto William. The flashlight dropped with a thud, its tiny light breaking, and they were completely submerged into darkness.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" she breathed, her body completely tangled on top of his. She propped herself up on her hands and looked down at him. "Are you okay?"

Her face was vaguely illuminated by the city lights streaming awkwardly through the window, and the result was a mysteriously beautiful shadow dancing across her face. Her hair tickled the side of his face and her top slipped to the side from her ungraceful fall, revealing a smooth shoulder and tantalizing cleavage. William was struck speechless.

The look of wonder on his face amused her and aroused her--perhaps her presence alone was the cause of such awe. She tilted her head to the side a little, as if questioning his thoughts. Still he said nothing, merely stared up at her with his mouth slightly open, and so the moment intensified.

He tried to say something, to lessen the awkwardness of their position, to get her off of him before she noticed the immense erection in his pants. Try as he might, he could not get his mouth to articulate even the smallest of words. The image before him, the bewitching woman with the alluring mouth and the creamy breasts, was holding his tongue captive, and there was nothing he could do to escape. His desire was soaring painfully, taunting him with possibilities.

Buffy contemplated what to do, whether it would be too soon to reveal her attraction, when a slight shift in her position revealed the extent of William's attraction. She raised an eyebrow coyly and saw his eyes widen in fear and then shift into glazed wonder when she deliberately dragged herself over and over his length.

There was no mistaking her intentions now. William saw the wicked glint of enjoyment in her eyes as she watched his expression in response to her movements. He knew he should resist, stave off her advances and finish their mission so he could go back home and return to his normal way of life. He knew this, but he didn't feel it. What he felt was her sultry gaze on him and her sizzling body on his--and the result was a burning bundle of sparks just waiting to fly into the sky. This battle continued to wage in his body as she leaned closer, kept her eyes on him as if daring him to stop her, and kissed him.

When her mouth descended on his, William's mind turned blank, unable to process the innumerable thoughts that had just been crashing through him. All he could process was the softness of her lips, the weight of her body, and the scent of her musk. That was enough, and he lost himself in her.

Their kissing was unfocused, lips falling on skin falling on lips as they soaked up the novelty of the situation, the fresh taste of risky passion. William didn't have the experience, but he did have the ardor, and it propelled him forward, his lips messily skating all over her body. When he encountered clothing, he tugged at it, willing it to disappear.

Buffy smiled at his actions and stilled his hands. Still straddling him, she slowly peeled the top off of her, arching her breasts and swinging back her hair in the process. William expected to see a bra, or even bare breasts, but nothing could have prepared him for the leather bustier barely covering her nipples and skimming her midriff. He was again struck speechless, his mind filling with images of lusty boudoirs and harems and whips and heels. She eyed him wantonly, running her hands sensuously over her leather-cinched body. Watching his gaze, she lowered herself onto his mouth, tempting him to taste more of her.

Pulling at the hardened nipples that were peeking out of their bindings, he eagerly devoured her, rolling the buds on his tongue and sucking them hard. He felt a little sloppy, as if his technique could be more honed, more effective in its performance, but she didn't seem to mind--and her moans only pushed him towards more practice. And practice he did--his mouth on her nipples, his hands on her hips, his legs on her legs...

Buffy was ecstatic--William was licking her in all the right places, and she could feel her pussy become drenched as if her were licking her right there--perhaps later? But right now she wanted to feel him everywhere, match him with each lick. She tore off his glasses, pulled off his shirt, and began her own oral attack on his chest. She smiled at his gasps, which only made her more frenzied in her lust, and she kissed him deeply, wanting to fill him with the aching hunger inside of her.

Soon, kisses weren't enough. Buffy unzipped his pants and stroked his cock lovingly, relishing the feel of his hot flesh in her hand. He groaned sexily and squeezed her thighs, guiding her to rock above him. But Buffy was not to be guided; she slid back on her heels and stood gracefully. Unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to the ground, Buffy turned around so that William could see her sexy body. She had on a leather-edged lacy thong, barely covering her damp pussy; her legs showed off lace-topped stockings that hung from a leather-trimmed lace garter belt riding low on her hips. When she turned, he saw her ass pressed by the leather straps attached to her stockings and her cheeks cut by the leather strap of the thong. These various indentations in her velvety skin pushed the moans out of him, and the throaty longing in his voice shocked him.

Buffy's mouth curled in a coy smile as she heard William pant for her; her catwalk now over, she sashayed to her abandoned bag, retrieved a scarf, and let it slither over her body. Glorying in the way his eyes followed her every movement, Buffy closed her eyes and let the silk fondle her like a lover's caress. She strutted towards him, arching her eyebrow elegantly, and then deftly tied his hands to the edge of the bookcase.

So entranced by her liquid movements, William didn't realize that she was actually tying him up until his hands were immobilized by the silk. He looked up at her in confusion, suddenly fearing that this whole scenario was merely a dirty trick and that the morning was going to shine down on a half-naked man tied to a bookshelf. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, trying not to let his anger whip his pride too harshly.

"Hey, pretty boy, don't worry," Buffy purred, noting the sudden change in his countenance. She kissed his chest tenderly, as if her lips would ease the jumpy beating of his heart. Cupping his face in her hands, she kissed him fully on the lips and then whispered, "It's just for play. If you want me to stop, I will. But please," she murmured, fluttering her wetness against his cock, "Please don't ask me to stop." Looking him intensely in the eyes, she waited for his answer.

He hadn't been with many women before this, but she inspired him, compelled him to do things with his fingers and his body that he'd never allowed himself to imagine--true inspiration, indeed. He nodded slowly, raising his chin to bring her towards him again. She smiled, and then they kissed again, their actions intensified by their mutual acceptance and understanding of what was to come.

Confident that he was open to her fantasies, she broke their kiss and backed up a bit, reaching for his pants. Buffy tilted her head slightly as she pulled his belt out of its loops, enjoying the way it slithered towards her. William gulped as she then dragged his pants down his legs, removing his underwear, his socks, his boots, and anything else in the way--leaving him completely nude on the library floor. The tile beneath him was cold but oddly refreshing due to the heat that was now emanating from his body. Buffy sat back, surveying the beautiful man before her, and then cracked his belt swiftly, the sound echoing through the bookshelves.

William's cock jumped at the sound, standing erect before its commander. He gritted his teeth as she crawled towards him again, makeshift whip in hand. Would she really whip him? Would it feel--

Fuck.

Buffy rubbed the flesh on his thigh that she'd just leather-slapped, letting the pleasure of her fingers mingle with the pain of the whip. She looked at his expression, making sure he was still game, and when his tongue flicked out with a moan, she purred with delight, her pussy deliciously wet. She lashed out again, this time on his chest, and then went over the red streaks with her tongue, using her mouth to relieve the pain.

Utterly confused by the barrage of painfully pleasurable sensations running through his skin, William merely closed his eyes and abandoned himself to Buffy's actions. He hoped that she would touch his cock soon, because the subtle friction he was getting by thrusting against her legs was not going to be enough.

The next strap struck just to the left of his cock, and William howled in agony, which transformed into ecstasy when Buffy knelt to sweeten the redness with her tongue. She licked his hips and then slid her tongue up the length of his cock, teasing the slit with her talents. But she moved away too quickly, and William begged hoarsely. "Please, please, Buffy..."

Rubbing his legs, enjoying the sight of this men splayed before her, begging, Buffy finally relented. "Look at me," she commanded throatily, kneeling before him with her knees spread apart. His eyes lighting on her sexy form, she slid her hands down her belly and then pushed her thong to the side to dip into her snatch.

William's eyes widened as he watched Buffy touch herself, moan and bite her lip in delectable arousal. He squeezed his ass together, trying to clamp down the stirrings threatening to explode. And when he felt like he wouldn't be rein in his hunger any longer, Buffy lowered herself onto his cock, burying him completely inside of her.

"Oh, god!" he yelled, pulling futilely at his bindings as she started to ride him.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned as her body adapted to his large cock and pressed against her erotically.

Her thong grazing his cock with each thrust, William moved in and out of her, the sound of her pussy lips enveloping him echoing through the empty library. He relished the hoarse moaning that was coming from those luscious lips. Buffy used her feet to spread out his legs and trap him, wanting him to feel helpless beneath her. Holding herself above him, she fucked him hard, grinding her hips against his while grasping his bound hands with her own. She swung her breasts above him and made him suck, made him writhe with the desire to overpower her.

And then suddenly they saw a light, heard a movement in the library--and their bodies stilled, cock still throbbing and breasts still heaving. Footsteps gently sounded in the hallway, a flashlight darting above their prone bodies. William stopped breathing, his eyes huge with panic. His entire body stiffened in the anxiety of being discovered. Buffy, in contrast, smirked evilly. Buffy knew somehow that they wouldn't be discovered and decided to torture William. She could feel how hard he was, hardened further by the thrill of possibly getting caught, and she began squeezing slowly, contracting her muscles to torment him even further while their interruption closed in on them.

Static indicating a walkie-talkie broke into their silent torture, and a voice gruffly said, "Not a thing here. You lost the bet, so I'm now taking my winnings and going home to my wife--the rest of the evening is yours to patrol. Over."

Footsteps quickly left the room, and soon they were plunged back into their fantasy and their little battle for power. Their terrifyingly close encounter with being caught only sharpened their wanton hunger; they devoured each other's mouths to make up for the lost moments. The time for subtle squeezing was now over, and Buffy was ready to go into hyper drive. Using her legs for leverage, she began rising and then slamming herself down on his cock, allowing him to feel her slick lips sucking every inch of his massive cock. William's breathing became more and more shattered as she continued her hard riding.

"So. Fucking. Hot," she moaned, punctuating each word with a bounce on his cock. Her breasts shook in their leather cups, and she pinched her nipples in beat with each bucking. Knowing that her climax was close, Buffy began fingering her clit. She slowed her rhythm to a sultry rocking, still climbing his cock with each beat. Her pussy pulsed with wetness, and she slathered it onto her clit, pushing against his cock at the same time.

Breathing became labored, chests began to shine with sweat, and eyes began to roll back. The waves hit them simultaneously, knocking them together with forceful, lusty satisfaction.

"Ohgodohgodohgod," Buffy babbled, feeling her body throb in orgasm.

"Fucking goddess you are," William hissed through clenched teeth as he came ferociously into her.

Finally, Buffy let go of her dominatrix tendencies and slumped against William. When her breath finally neared its normal pace, she pushed herself up and then bent over to untie William's hands. He watched her closely, the way her eyes were finally clearing to reveal hazel irises of submission. When she stretched out a hand to help him to his feet, he pounced.

Scooping her up and then crushing her against a bookshelf, he ravished her mouth and then thrust into her pussy. He had to--his whole body was aching to touch her, to make her tremble with touches and licks--not just with his cock. His tongue filled her mouth with urgency, teeth clashing in the throes of passion. He drew her thighs around him, wanting to feel her flesh all over him.

Buffy thought that she couldn't get any hotter, that the books all around her were going to burst into flames with the fire roaring between them. She'd been exhausted, completely spent by their coupling, but William's animalistic intensity recharged her and made her ache for more. She shrieked with pleasure as he pounded into her.

"Think you're the only one who wants power? The only one who wants control" he demanded as he pistoned in and out of her, the shelves shaking with his fierce thrusting. He sucked her neck, wanting to see the evidence of his passion, and nipped at her breasts, loving the hardening of her nipples against his teeth. "Think you can fuck me and not let me taste this flesh?" he grunted, his words making her slick with desire.

Buffy merely held on, her body so wracked with pleasure that she could barely stay conscious. Her fingers dug into his skin, physically manifesting her longing to hang on to him as long as possible.

"I'm gonna make you scream my name. Scream my name! Scream my name, Buffy!" he snarled, his body aching to release once again.

"Spiiiike!" she screamed as her orgasm thrashed her sweaty form.

William's eyes widened as he registered her use of his nickname, and then he clenched them shut as his cum shuddered into her. "God, Buffy, amazing woman, love," he mumbled as he pressed himself into her.

And then they collapsed in a heap, both having taken control and ridden their pleasures into the night. Lying on the floor, they shoved aside a book that had fallen down in their intense lovemaking.

Its leaves open, the words glistened in the moonlight:

The imagination is the spur of delights ... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?
-- Marquis de Sade, "Dialogue the Third,” Philosophy in the Bedroom

The words spread over them like a pink blanket, warmed with love and lust combined, and they slept with contented smiles on their faces.