Author's Chapter Notes:
I will finish this story if it kills me!
THE WORLD IS MINE




Chapter 18: ‘Haddon Honeymoon’


Summary: The Spuffy honeymoon is finally here and things get HOT! (Okay, as hot as I can write them!)

Some old secrets of Buffy’s come out in the throws of passion with her groom. Will Spike judge Buffy too harshly? (Oh come on now…..Spike worships Buffy and he would never judge her too much, right?)

Don’t let the title fool you…..this is not a purely fluffy chapter.



Evil plots are being conjured up in Sunnydale; but will Xander’s pawns do their master’s bidding?




Spike nearly threw his bride up against the sturdy wall of the Haddon Honeymoon Suite; ever mindful of her ‘delicate’ condition of course.

“Fuck me,” Buffy rasped gruffly, causing Spike’s carnal need to grow even more then ever.

Spike resisted the natural urge to thrust his cock into his bride and pound her into the wall.

“Don’t want to hurt you baby…..or our little sprog,” he rasped.

Buffy giggled innocently enough, but then purred in reply, “I’m little but tough, remember Groom?”

Spike grinned down at Buffy, well more like leered before he growled, “oh I remember.”

He buried his cock into Buffy, careful to keep his large, strong hands stationed behind her bare back. They helped brace her tiny frame up and kept her from bouncing too much against the wall as he thrust into her time and again.


Later, in their Honeymoon Suite bed, Spike and Buffy lay, entwined together. So entwined that a casual onlooker could not tell where one blond lover began and the other ended.

“That, that was well……amazing,” gasped Buffy as she tried to catch her breath yet again.

“You can bloody well say that again, bride,” Spike rasped, his left arm clasped her even closer to him.

“Can we stay here forever then, groom?” Buffy murmured dreamily, her eyelids gently closed together; snuggled into her husband.

“Fine by me,” he purred in contentment even as he nuzzled his forehead into Buffy’s warm, soft neck.

They lay in peaceful solitude for a moment or two before Spike spoke up again.

“Buffy,” he began with hesitation, alerting her to the fact that her husband was about to say or ask something monumental.

“Buffy,” Spike repeated softly, his body now propped up on his left arm and his head somewhat cocked to one side.

“Hmmm,” Buffy mumbled sleepily, almost afraid to look him in the face. Even though this man had been the catalyst for her new life; her new chance at some real happiness.

“Just why ‘do’ they call you the Slayer?” Spike asked cautiously.

He stroked her bare, silky arm tenderly, but his blue eyes were wide and inquisitive.

“Oh shit,” Buffy muttered softly as her green eyes flew open and she gazed into Spike’s deep blue ones.

“What brings this up now?” Buffy stammered with one eye open and the other shut tight.

“Never mind,” Spike sighed heavily and flopped back onto his, well…..back.

“No, no I want to talk about ‘it’ once and for all,” Buffy sighed in reply. She flopped back onto her, well……back.

“Have you ever killed a man baby?” Buffy asked softly, her green eyed gaze met Spike’s blue one.

“Yes,” he admitted reluctantly, “I’ve killed more then one man,” he finished sadly.

“Me too,” Buffy whispered.


{Back in Sunnydale……}


Frank watched over his sleeping brother, carefully. Xander had drank the whole fucking county dry the day before and Frank was almost worried that he might not wake up from his hangover. Almost that is.

Finally, Xander began to stir; the raspy moan from the older brother’s mouth alerted Frank that his ‘idol’ would soon be awake….and really fucking grouchy to boot.

“Jesus! Who the fuck kicked me in the head?” Xander groaned loudly just before he finally opened his chocolate brown eyes.

“That would be you,” Frank muttered in disgust as he stood up and sauntered over to the bed where his brother lay.

“I kicked myself in the head?” Xander snorted sarcastically; he reached for the pitcher of water on the bed stand close by.

As he poured himself a glass of cool water, Xander glared at his younger brother though half-closed eyes.

“I suppose Anya is out there,” Xander pointed his strong chin at the bedroom door, “bitching and moaning and……”

“Your wife is an amazing woman Xand,” Frank interrupted him impatiently. “I just wish ‘you’ would realize that and……”

“I’ll handle my own wife,” Xander snapped angrily. “You need to handle that slut girlfriend of yours’ brother,” he finished with a derisive snort.

Frank cringed a bit, but shook off his jealousy and retorted, “Faith isn’t the problem here Xander. You are. I’m warning you; no make that I’m advising you. Make sure you don’t lose the best thing you’ve ever had, brother. Anya loves you, but it might not be enough in the end. Not if you continue to make Buffy Summers your absolute ambition and……”

“I want you to contract a hit on William Giles,” Xander grunted matter-of-factly.

Frank literally leapt up from his seat on the bed and spun about to face his brother.

“What the fuck are you babbling on about!” Frank roared in disbelief.

“I want Spike Giles dead!” Xander screamed wildly as he bolted from his bed. “I want that fucker dead and buried and……”

It was at this precise moment that Anya ran into the master bedroom, a look of horror on her lovely face.

“What’s going on here,” she cried.

“Your darling husband wants me to contract a killing on William ‘Spike’ Giles,” Frank spat in reply. “I guess he seems to think that…..”

“No, Xander, no,” Anya began to sob. “You can’t do that,” she wailed unhappily. “Buffy ‘is’ your blood. She’s your family and she’s going to have a baby,” the woman continued desperately.

“My sentiments exactly,” Frank interjected. “Buffy ‘is’ our cousin Xander. I’m not going to be a party to making her a widow and that baby a…..”

“Have you forgotten about our little brother then?” Xander mumbled between sips of his water. “What about his blood that screams for justice!”

Frank and Anya exchanged worried glances.

“Look Xander,” Frank began quietly. “We were never sure that Warren Meers was really our little brother. Those were his claims and his mom’s. Dad, he was a man whore, we all get that, but…..”

Frank shot Anya a dubious look, then returned his steely gaze to his brother.

“Even if Warren was really our ‘half-brother’ and all, which I’m not so sure about? It doesn’t matter. Warren was doing something illegal and Buffy was just doing her job, period.”

“He’s right honey,” Anya took the opportunity to add her two cents in.

“Warren was a loose cannon and he did what he did. You can’t fault Buffy for doing her job, can you?” Anya looked at her husband with pleading dark eyes.

She saw nothing but emptiness in those beautiful dark eyes of her husband.

“Jesus, this family is past fucked up,” Anya muttered under her breath.

“I’m not going after Buffy am I?” Xander growled menacingly. “It’s her fuck of a husband that I want dead! He’s here to bring us down Frank, Anya. Don’t you two get that or…..”

“I get that,” Frank whispered. “I don’t like the bastard either, but he is Buffy’s husband and our own relative’s father. Jesus Xander, we can’t ruin Buffy’s life anymore then we have, can we?”

“We can’t take out family Xander,” Frank added weakly as he silently pleaded with his sister-in-law.

“Why not,” Xander retorted smugly, “I did, and so did you baby,” he finished with a grunt.

Anya looked as if she’d seen a ghost, which perhaps she had.

Frank looked confused as hell.

Xander looked as if he was the wicked cat that had swallowed the canary.


{Haddon…….}


“Well, this is some way to begin an otherwise glorious honeymoon,” Buffy grumbled. She was beginning to be more then slightly annoyed by this ‘twenty question’ bullshit by her husband.

She had spent the better part of an hour avoiding William’s overwhelming questions and frankly, she was warn out by the whole mess.

“I’ll tell you everything,” she sighed in weary resignation. “From start to finish, but you have to promise not to interrupt me sweetheart, okay?”

Spike nodded silently and settled back down on his left elbow so he could watch Buffy as she told her story.

“There was another Harris son,” Buffy began with hesitation. “Well, at least that’s what Bess and Warren Meers claimed anyway,” she added with a slight frown.

“Who?” Spike asked, careful not to break his silent agreement not to interrupt his wife.

“Bess Meers lived in Sunnydale too,” Buffy began again. “Warren was her son; he kind of crawled out of the woodwork when we were still in college. I mean Willow, me and Xander and all.”

“Apparently, the apple doesn’t fall to far from the tree in the Harris family,” she snorted. “That is Xander’s apple anyway and his cheating ways. Supposedly, Warren was Larry Harris’ son too; he was about two years younger then Frank.”

“So this Meers bloke was Larry Harris’ love child?” Spike asked a bit confused.

“So he and his mom, Bess, claimed,” Buffy shrugged. “Larry never denied it so I guess his lack of omission semi-confirmed it at least. Anyway, Xander and Frank took poor Warren under their wings so to speak. Took him in as their little brother.”

“Warren was an odd duck,” she continued quietly. “If Xander and Frank were social outcasts; Warren was way way out there. He was a bit of a nerd to say the least, but incredibly smart. I guess Xander and Frank felt a kinship to him and well…..” her sentence trailed off.

Spike remained silent, as promised, no matter how hard that might be, especially for him.

“Anyway,” Buffy continued warily, “Xander and Frank became pretty powerful, connected I guess you’d say. They made sure that Warran was somewhat included in their rise to power. I say somewhat because like I said, Warren was even more of an outsider then Xander and Frank.”

“How so?” Spike finally asked carefully as he studied Buffy’s pensive expression.

“He was so, I don’t know, nerdy, I guess you’d say,” Buffy mumbled. “At least by our crowd’s standards. The guy always was going on about Sci-Fi movies; I mean he was obsessed, you know?“ She quirked a fair brow at Spike.

Look, kitten if you don’t want to…..” he began.

“No, I do want to tell you…..to maybe explain. I’ll try and keep it short and to the point.”

Spike nodded again for Buffy to continue.

“Warren didn’t fit in, anywhere really, except Xander and Frank tried to make him fit in. I don’t know how Connie Harris took it, we were never close as a family of course.”

Buffy frowned at the memory, but continued then continued her story.

“I guess Xander thought he could ’make’ a man out of Warren or something. Xander did something incredibly stupid, or I should say he ordered Warren to do something incredibly stupid.”

“What did Harris do exactly?” Spike asked cautiously.

“He sent Warren out to do a real thug’s job,” Buffy sighed sadly. “Xander sent Warren to ‘rough up’ Willie, you know the guy from the bar we were at before and…..”

“The one that called you Slayer?” Spike blurted excitedly.

“Yup, the one and only. Willie was one heck of a source before he owned a bar,” Buffy added sarcastically.

“You mean a snitch baby,” Spike confirmed with a snort.

“Exactly,” Buffy interjected. “My snitch to be exact,” she added with a harsh laugh.

“And,” she continued a little too coolly, “I did what a cop was supposed to do; to protect their ‘source/snitch’ and all. I took out Warren Meers when he attacked Willie.”

“Did you have any other choice really then?” Spike asked more casually then he felt inside.

“No,” Buffy sighed sadly, “especially since Willie’s last name is Rosenberg.”

“Isn’t your friend, Red’s last name Rosenberg?” Spike asked incredulously.

“Yes,” Buffy whispered, “Willie is Willow’s uncle.”

“I had to save him,” Buffy whimpered, her mouth pressed against Spike’s firm chest. “It was my job; Willow is my best friend and…..”

“Yes, you had to help Willie. That explains why the bloke called you ‘Slayer’ with such bloody admiration,” Spike added wisely.

“I suppose,” Buffy mumbled against his bare flesh. “Xander and Frank never forgave me, even if Warren wasn‘t my relative and…..”

“Buffy we all do things in this job that we don’t like, but we have to do,” Spike admonished her, even as he lifted her chin up tenderly with his finger.

He gazed into her green eyes and smiled warmly then kissed her softly on her lush little mouth.

“I’ve had to kill a man or two myself and it’s not something I’m proud of, truly,” he continued somberly. “It is part of the job and we have to put those things behind us; look to the future.”

“This baby of ours,” he continued in a tender voice as he stroked Buffy’s round little tummy. “This little sprog ‘is’ our future Buffy.”

Buffy smiled softly and cuddled deeper into Spike’s embrace.

“The little one will wash away all of our past sins Buffy because he or she was made in our love for one another. I want to give this baby the world Buffy,” Spike murmured tenderly and kissed the top of her golden head.

“A girl or boy,” he continued dreamily, pulling her even closer to him.

“Whether our baby is a girl or a boy; I want to give she or he the world and teach her or him that there are good things our there. Beautiful things and good people like you and me,” he smiled down at Buffy warmly.

“We are good people, aren’t we Will,” Buffy purred sleepily before closing her weary green eyes.

“That we are, sweetheart,” he chuckled in reply.

“I love you my Buffy,” he whispered before he closed his own blue eyes to sleep peacefully.

“I love you William,” Buffy mumbled, already half-asleep.


A/N: I really struggled with this chapter, trying to explain some past history of Buffy’s.

I hope to write more of this and my other WIP’s soon.

Thanks for reading and please review, spufette.