Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you read and enjoy.
Please review.
THE WORLD IS MINE


Summary: Spike and Buffy get ‘busy’!

We get an insight (kind of) into the psyche of one Franklin P. Harris.

Spike informs Buffy that he’s in this for the long haul!


Chapter 6: ‘A Patient Man’


Buffy felt herself being lifted up and slammed down onto Spike’s lap. She felt the hardness between his thighs, even with his trousers on.

Before she could utter a word, Spike had pulled her arms up over her head and yanked off the silky dressing robe she wore earlier. Her hardened, pert nipples pressed against his bare chest, causing them both to gasp in pleasure at the contact.

Between kisses, Spike was able to coherently rasp out his warning to Buffy.

“If we do this, sweet,” he mumbled, or rather gasped, “then there’s no going back afterwards. This isn’t gonna’ be a one night stand, Buffy, not for me. I…..”

“Won’t wanna’ go back,” Buffy whimpered in need as Spike rubbed his chest against her hardened nipples. “I don’t really like it back there,” she whined childishly.

“Good, cos’ I’m in control here, baby,” Spike growled, his own voice rough with need and want.

Buffy shivered in delight while Spike suckled her left breast hungrily and stroked her bare back with his wonderful hands.

“We hardly know each other,” Buffy murmured coyly, even as she wrapped her hands about his blond head and encouraged him to suck her right breast and nipple.

“I know you better then you think,” Spike muttered after he dislodged his greedy mouth from her right breast. “I’ve known you for years,” he admitted roughly just before he clasped his mouth around her right nipple and sucked long and hard.

“Oh, okay,” Buffy squeaked in reply. She was too overwhelmed to say much else; let alone point out that Spike had only been in the States for a few days now.

Apparently, Buffy concluded between vocal moans of pleasure; Spike had been keeping tabs on her for ages. Kind of creepy, yes, in a sort of old world; old fashioned, almost romantic sort of way she supposed.

Spike tore the little thong Buffy wore off of her; then helped her to raise her slim hips up.

“Off, now,” Buffy growled at him, pointing to his still trouser clad covered lower half.

“My pleasure,” he hissed gruffly as he helped her unzip his pants and lifted his hips up so she could pull them down.

After Buffy had succeeded in stripping Mr. William Giles of his clothing, she raised up her hips rather gracefully impaled herself onto his huge, hard cock.

‘Oh God, it’s been so long since I’ve been with a man…’ Buffy thought as she desperately began to rock back and forth on Spike’s rather impressive cock.

‘Fuck, it’s been so long since I’ve been with a woman…’ Spike silently admitted to himself as he grasped Buffy’s slim hips and pulled her up and down; back for forth on his cock.

Spike clasped Buffy’s nice little hips with his large hands and guided her cunny over his cock in perfect rhythm. He just knew he had a bloody goofy grin on his mouth as he gazed into her fiery green eyes.

Buffy gazed back at him, her mouth formed into a sensuous smile. She rocked and rolled on top of Spike, their movements in perfect sync with each other.

{In another part of Sunnyhell…..}


Franklin Harris was a patient sort of man; a lot of the time that is. He had to be, especially since he was in love with a woman like Faith.

Speaking of Faith, at the moment she was curled up, asleep in their king sized bed. Frank was sitting on the chair across from the bed, drinking a whisky and watching his lover sleep.

‘Sleeps like a baby,’ Frank mused to himself as he sipped his drink. ‘I wonder, Faithy,’ he continued in his thoughts. ‘Were you ever a baby? I mean really?’

He knew that Faith had been with his brother again; that was to be expected whenever the older Harris boy was in town. Xander Harris was three years older then Frank; better looking, richer and definitely the larger of the two Harris boys. What woman wouldn’t choose Xander over Franklin P. Harris?

While Franklin Harris was barely 6 foot tall, weighing in at about 175 pounds; Xander was hitting 200 pounds and close to 6 foot 3 inches tall. Frank had the same deep chocolate brown eyes as his older brother, but he lacked the strength of the chin that Xander possessed.

Also, due to a barroom brawl some years before, Frank sported a five inch scar on the right side of his face. It was a jagged reddish-purplish number; attractive to some women but not to all. Faith had found it ‘sexy’ and who was Frank to question that?

There was an up side to Xander marrying Anya, finally, of course. Frank realized that once Xander had officially married Anya, he would toss Faith aside like an old rag doll. No doubt about that.

Xander and Frank’s parents had never been faithful to each other. This had affected their sons in different ways, however. As long as he was single, Xander Harris would play around on his significant other. Once a wedding ring went on Xander’s left index finger however? That was it; the fucking around days were over and fidelity would reign in his marriage.

Of course, Frank had remained faithful to his pretty lover, Faith. He had to; he loved Faith beyond reason.

Frank sighed heavily and sat his drink down, still studying Faith as she slept. How could the bitch sleep the sleep of angels when she was truly such a fucking demon inside?

Shouldn’t she be tossing and turning from guilt at being such a whore at heart, he wondered yet again. The dark-haired, melancholy man wondered such things from time to time. Things like how Faith could live with herself and just why he, Franklin Harris, loved her so fucking much.

It was a mystery to himself and a lot of people who knew him that he loved Faith so damned much. She really was an evil bitch and not much above a skank; emotionally and morally.

Frank had secret hopes that someday, just maybe, he could kill the love he had for Faith himself; if she didn’t do it first. Then Franklin would leave Faith and Sunnydale behind and make a new life somewhere else.
Somewhere fresh and clean; with a fresh, clean beautiful new lady in his life.

These thoughts always brought Buffy Summers to Frank’s troubled mind. Now there was a real lady and everyone knew that for sure. Not only was Buffy his second cousin, but she was the woman that both he and his older brother truly worshipped…in a lot of ways.


{Back to Hotel Spuffy!!!}


After their first heated encounter on Buffy’s sofa, Spike and Buffy had somehow managed to make it to her bedroom. They now lay ensconced in Buffy’s wonderful big bed; sated, after a few more rounds of great sex.

Spike lay on his left side, his right arm wrapped about Buffy’s soft, relaxed lithe body. Buffy had her head snuggled into his chest, feigning sleep, it appeared; but Spike knew better.

The thought of Buffy trying to put off the inevitable ‘afterwards talk’ brought a slight smirk to his mouth.

‘If she thinks this was just a wham bam, thank you maam fuck…’ Spike thought to himself, just a tad pissed off.

“You’re not fooling me, Princess,” Spike murmured tenderly into Buffy’s available warm little ear. “I know you’re wide awake, so let’s have at it, sweetling. We might as well get this talk over right now and get some things straight, yeah?”


Buffy rose her head up and anxiously gazed into Spike’s incredible blue eyes. She realized, at that moment, that they were not truly baby blue in color, more ice blue and amazingly intense and…..

“Buffy?” Spike sighed impatiently. “I told you before our first time on the sofa; this isn’t going to be a one night stand. This was love-making for me, baby and…” He let his sentence trail off as he studied Buffy’s wide, somewhat fearful green eyes.

He gazed down at the nervous looking young woman and felt his heart skip two beats in the process. She was so bloody gorgeous; tough and yet tender at the same time.

‘Fuck,’ he thought to himself, ‘I’m in this but good.’ Actually, Spike was rather pleased at the awesome realization himself. Now if only he could get Buffy totally into the game and make her understand that he was the only one for her and…..

“I don’t do one night stands,” Buffy mumbled defensively. She was a bit put off by Spike’s cavalier attitude, or what seemed like a cavalier attitude.

There was something in his amazing eyes that told Buffy that this man was being anything but cavalier. The gaze that was reflected back at her was one of adoration she suddenly realized. This scared her a hell of a lot more then a cavalier, snarky man she’d just had sex with.

“I,” Buffy stammered quietly, again burying her head into Spike’s rather impressive chest.

“You,” Spike murmured in retort, his left hand pulled her face up to meet his gaze. His left, scarred brow was raised up in curiosity as he tried to read the look in Buffy’s beautiful eyes.

“About earlier,” he began again in a most serious tone. “I’m usually a patient man, Buffy Summers. With you though? I find myself anything but patient; as far as a relationship with you that is. I want it now; all of it with you. I want you and I intend on having you completely and in every way. If you’re afraid of that, as you seem to be? Well, you’ll just have to get over it,” he added gruffly.

Spike pulled Buffy closer to him and kissed her forehead, lovingly. He rolled onto his back, taking her with him until she was laying prone on top of him.

“Are you saying that…” Buffy began, but she was cut off by Spike who stated huskily:

“I’m saying that I’m not walking away from this or you. We’re going to go on from our impetuous moments together and try and build something long term on it. It’s happened before you know,” he smirked as he cuddled her into his damp, muscular chest.

“A man and a woman, thrown together for some reason; perhaps by some cosmic force. We were meant to be partners in the Harris case, Buffy,” he chuckled deeply, slapping her gently on her bare little bottom. “I believe we were meant to be partners in love too,” he finished with a husky growl.


A/N: That was tough for me for some reason. I don’t know why. Bear with me about the non-Spuffy history between the other characters, please. I have to admit, I do believe Joss Whedon when he said that ‘it was all about Buffy’ and this story is pretty much along that same line.

Everything will come back to Buffy in this tale. That much I can promise you all.

Thank you for reading and please review, spufette.