Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you so much again for the awesome reviews. Sorry it took so long to update. I was out of town (for my kids) and really busy with family coming into town right after we got back. I saw an ep of an old TV show that really got me psyched about writing this again. I hope I can make it work. Thanks again, and thanks for continuing to read.

WARNING: Non-consensual situations! Strong language! Be advised!
Spike grabbed Buffy’s arms and moved in close behind her. At first she tensed, knowing exactly who was behind her. That is until the devil on her shoulder decided to play dirty. Buffy let herself relax and began grinding back into him. Spike let his hands drift down her arms to find her waist. Pulling her more snuggly against him, he kept his hands hard pressed to her hips and his fingers splayed over the taut stomach just above her pelvic bone. Their bodies meshed until you couldn’t tell where one ended and the other began. He held her there as she moved slowly against him. It was sweet agony. Even bystanders could feel the heat radiating off of them.

Spike shuddered at the intimate contact she was creating. It was all he could do to continue letting her grind against him. His body screamed for him to hold her even more tightly against him, therefore, stopping her motion and allowing his body to release against her. The sweet torture continued as they danced like that until the song finally reached an end.

“Thanks for the dance, Spike,” Buffy said as she bounced off, seemingly unaffected, to the table, leaving him alone on the dance floor. Luckily, he had his duster to hide the straining erection she had felt pushing back against her.

“Hey, guys! I am so glad you invited me. This has been so much fun,” chirped Buffy.

“I’m glad you could come,” replied Willow. “That was some dance out there.”

“I was just having a little fun with him. He’s so cocky, I found it too hard to resist.”

Willow snorted from laughing so hard. “I can honestly say, I don’t think I have ever seen anyone play him quite like that. Usually, girls fawn over his every syllable. Where’d you learn to sexy dance like that anyway?”

“Oh, you know. L. A. clubs, here and there.”

“Well, I for one know that it wasn’t here,” she giggled. “Have you seen Parker, yet?”

“Yep! I saw him when I came in. He was talking to a group of guys by the bar.”

“That’s where he usually hangs out. He is friends with the bartender, so he gets free drinks.”

“Lucky dog,” popped up Xander. “They don’t even bother pretending to card me anymore. They just laugh out loud and ask what I really want.”

“Hey, Buffy!”

She turned, “Hi, Parker. We were just talking about you.”

“All good things, I hope. Wanna dance?”

“Sure.”

They headed to the dance floor and began dancing to the rhythm. It wasn’t long before Buffy felt him put his hands on her ass. She politely moved away and kept dancing. He did it again, and she called him on it. “Enough. We’re just dancing. Nothing more. What is your problem?”

“Isn’t that what you were doing with Spike earlier? *Dancing*? Come on, Buffy,” he cajoled. “You know you want to. You’ve been like a dog in heat ever since I met you this morning.”

Buffy moved away stunned, “What the hell are you talking about? I have spoken to you a total of 2 times before right now, and suddenly I am a dog in heat?”

“I saw how you danced with Spike, Buffy. It’s obvious what you are looking for. I can give you that.”

“Whatever!” she shook her head and began to walk off.

Parker grabbed her arm and yanked her back to him. “I don’t think we’re done. You’ve started something here, and you are going to finish it.”

“I don’t think so. Let me go,” she hissed trying not to cause a scene.

“Now play nice if you don’t want your reputation to be…let’s say…less than savory.”

“I said, ‘LET. ME. GO!’” Buffy tried to pull her arm out of his grasp but couldn’t seem to overpower him.

“And I said to play nice,” he sneered. “Now, you will do as I say. I want what you’ve been showcasing all night, and I want it now. Let’s go!”

Parker pulled Buffy off the dance floor and out of the crowded club. As he pulled her behind him into the alley, her mind was a jumble of thoughts. She couldn’t seem to grasp what was really happening. This only happens in books and to other people. Taking both of her hands in one of his and holding them above her head, he slammed her against the wall and smashed his mouth to hers.

Buffy fought her gag reflex as she felt his tongue ram into her mouth. “Stop!” was all she managed before he hit her across the face.

“You don’t talk. You fuck. That’s all you are…a fuck for the night.”

She shook her head in silent disagreement.

“Oh, yes! You are going to. Just wait. I’ll make sure it hurts for you. You look like the kind who’s into pain.” He pulled her forward only to slam her into the wall again. “Now, where were we?”

Buffy began to fight in earnest now, truly believing that he would follow through with what he had said. “No! Please, no!”

He hit her again across the face. “Didn’t you learn the first time? You don’t talk.”

He ripped her flimsy shirt from her body and tossed it to the ground, leaving her bare to his eyes. “So small. What a shame. It will do, though.” He roughly pinched her nipple and reveled in the scream it brought from her.

Buffy couldn’t free her hands and couldn’t move away. She opened her mouth to scream again, and he once more shoved his tongue into her mouth. She felt him reach down to unbutton her pants. As tears began to fall unbidden down her face, she suddenly found herself staring at air.

Looking up, she saw Spike as he rammed Parker’s face into the concrete floor of the alley. “I think the lady said, ‘No,’” he managed to grind out behind clenched teeth.

Parker only laughed. “Lady? You mean the slut that dry humped you on the dance floor…the same slut that had you nearly shooting your load like some junior high schoolboy. That’s some lady. You want her as bad as I do. Probably more. You’re just too much of a pussy to take what she was offering.”

“No. He’s too much of a man,” softly interjected Buffy, finally finding her voice, “which is more than I can say about you…” Her voice lowered even further until it was nearly imperceptible, “…and more than I deserve.”

Giving him one final shove into the ground, Spike released Parker, “Stay the hell away from her. Next time, you won’t walk away.”

Buffy watched as Parker ran off. When he was out of sight, she slowly turned to face Spike. “Thank you,” she said and lowered her eyes to the ground becoming unsure, “and I’m sorry for how I behaved before.”

Hearing no response, she glanced back up to find Spike shrugging out of his duster. He put it around her bare shoulders and helped her into it, effectively covering her mostly nude form. “You need this more than I do right now, luv. Let’s get you home.”