Author's Chapter Notes:
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hope half of my readers don't hunt me down and stone me after this chapter...lol...just trust me that I am going places with this story that have not been revealed yet, and although it may appear that there is a clear winner in this chapter...that may not be so clear in coming chapters...
Hope you all continue to enjoy the story as it goes along.. :)
JL
Spike wondered through the haze of desire that surrounded him where the young Slayer had learned the incredible moves she seemed to be coming up with so quickly. Oh, he had taunted her, tried to insinuate that she was easy, a slut, with too much experience for her own good. But he knew that in reality, Buffy was anything but that.

Angelus had made no secret of the fact – in fact, had considered it a matter of pride for him – that he had been the first for the innocent, virginal girl that the Slayer had been at the time. And as the Slayer had foolishly tried to keep up that doomed relationship, until the point when the Great Poof had left town over the summer – well, Spike was no fool.

He had enough experience in relationships and reading people to know that the college boy who had recently deceived and hurt her had been nothing more than a rebound weakness from the pain of Angel’s leaving. He highly doubted that the Slayer had any sexual experience at all beyond those two clueless wankers – and those experiences had clearly been less than confidence-inspiring.

So where in the bleedin’ hell was *this* coming from?

The Slayer had stunned him by taking charge the way she had, grabbing him and throwing him down on the bed, forceful and confident in a way he had never imagined that she could be. Of course, she was under the mistaken impression that he was completely under her power already, and could not resist her if he tried.

That alone would inspire extra confidence in most people.

But there was a primal grace in her every move, a sense of power that seemed to go beyond either of them personally, to something deeper, some inherent part of her nature that she had probably not known even existed before today.

His demon recognized the power that was not Buffy’s alone, but had belonged to every Slayer before him, as the predator pinned her prey down beneath her, and he realized that his situation was far more dangerous than he had previously thought. It was a powerful, breathtaking, terrifying sensation, that loss of control…

And also exciting, arousing, intense…

Spike knew that he should be focusing on getting the victory in this little match. This was his chance to get back the upper hand, to make the Slayer finally see once and for all that he was no one to be trifled with. He could show her that she was not the only one with inherent, natural power.

And yet -- all he could think about was the silken touch of her skin against his, as her hands moved slowly up and down his body, intensifying his need with every expert touch, as she slid her body slowly up and down on his, easing him deeper inside her, and then rising up off of him, over and over again in an act of blissful torture.

*Okay -- get it together, Spike!* he told himself warningly, trying to make his thoughts make sense above the roaring in his ears and the powerful sensations coursing through his body. *You’ve got to do this…you've only got one chance to -- *gah*!*

A rush of desperate desire went through him as the Slayer’s soft lips against his throat turned to tiny sharp teeth, nipping lightly at his sensitive skin in a gesture that should have been playful – though instinct told him it was anything but.

She raised up to look him in the eye through narrowed, desire-darkened eyes that shone with a predatory light. The look sent a shiver of fear down his spine, knowing that he was at her mercy in ways that a master vampire should never allow himself to be at the mercy of a Slayer – at the same time intensifying the need that he felt for her, making him long to possess her as his own, to tame this wild creature that was so dangerously near to taming him.

*Right, then…come on now, mate…get it together…* he told himself urgently, knowing that if he did not get back control quickly, he would never get it back at all.

He caught both of them off guard when he suddenly flipped them over so that he was on top of her, leaning down to tenderly kiss her shoulder, his hands sliding around in front of her, one lightly caressing her left breast, as the other slid down between them to where their bodies joined, his lips edging nearer to her throat.

There was no mistaking the menacing growl that came from the Slayer’s throat, that sent chills down his spine even as he wondered at its source. He had never heard a human girl make a sound like that in all his life and unlife, and it stopped him short – that, and the warning, calculating look in emerald green eyes, as one powerful hand shot up to lock around his wrist, stilling his motion over her breast.

*Don’t let her see…gotta get control…come on, Spike, you can do this…* he told himself, his mouth suddenly dry with a mixture of emotions that he could not have defined by this point if he had tried, as he raised his head and looked down at her, thinking fast. Had to keep the small advantage he had managed to gain.

“Buffy,” he whispered. “Please…I can make this so good for you, Buffy…”

As he spoke, the hand she had not stopped went to work on the most sensitive part of her body, and the Slayer let out an involuntary gasp of pleasure, her head rolling back slightly in spite of her determination to keep the upper hand in this little game.

He smiled to himself for a moment, wiping it from his face in an instant when her eyes opened again and she looked back up at him, clearly struggling to keep control herself. He kept his eyes wide and seeking, and thought to himself as he uttered them that his next words were pure bloody genius.

“Let me please you, Buffy…please…I can make you feel so good…”

The Slayer could not resist the invitation of his words, in combination with his expert touch, and she relaxed with a little moan, pressing his hand back against her breast and releasing his wrist, her hands running up and down his back as he went to work on her long-neglected body.

“Buffy,” he whispered, lowering his lips to her throat, suppressing a smile.

Instantly, one of her hands went to his head, fisting in his hair and yanking his head back hard, as she snarled in a hoarse whisper, “*No*!”

So the Slayer was not quite as lost to the feeling as she appeared, he realized.

*Not yet.*

She was wise enough not to allow her vampire lover to get that near to her throat. Even in her passion, she maintained enough caution to prevent him the possibility of biting her.

*No matter,* he thought with a smile and shrug that he kept only in his mind for the moment. *Soon enough I’ll have her throwing caution to the wind…and then, she’ll be mine!*

He moved his lips to her mouth instead, gently pressing his tongue to her lips, begging entrance which she swiftly allowed, his fingers working with gradually building intensity around her sensitive breast and sodden, aching center, still filled with him. The combined sensation of his fingers and his body inside her was almost more than she could take, and the Slayer through back her head with a strangled little cry of mingled need and the satisfaction of it.

“God…” she whispered. “Spike…touch me…so good…” she gasped.

He allowed himself a smile that she couldn’t see, with her eyes closed as they were, knowing that he was very close to the victory he was seeking. A few more minutes under his hand, and she would forget all about her previous caution. She would be his for the taking.

“Buffy,” he whispered, lowering his head slightly, edging nearer to her throat. “Sweet, pretty Buffy…”

She gasped. “Spike,” she whispered. “Yes…yes…Spike…”

He stared at her, wide-eyed, drinking in the sight of her red, trembling lips – her expression of utter ecstasy. God, he wanted her so bad! He had not even realized how badly he wanted her. He had known for a long time now that he was attracted to the girl, and she to him, but never had he thought that it could ever go beyond that.

Now, the thought of what he was about to do, the thought of making the Slayer his for the rest of her life – in combination with the sheer desperation of need she was expressing for him – she wanted *him*, too – made him long for her, long to make her his and no one else’s – for the rest of her life.

She was beautiful, and powerful, and utterly amazing, as he took in every contour of her face, her body beneath him – and soon…she would be his.

She was so close to the edge now, he knew she was about to reach her peak – and when she went tumbling over the edge, he would seize that moment of weakness and use it to make the Slayer his own.

He thrust slowly inside her, moving in rhythm with the motion of his hand, removing his hand from her breast and daring to place it behind her head, pulling her up into a kiss. He kissed her deeply, intensely, savoring the taste of her, the feel of her body under and around him.

“Buffy,” he whispered against her lips, his voice low and hoarse with need. “Buffy, love…”

“God! Spike…” she replied in a breathy whisper, as his lips slid down from her mouth, down toward her throat again – and she did not object.

Her body slowly rocked with his, her arms sliding slowly over his back, his buttocks, pulling him closer to her, edging nearer to the fulfillment of her need, as his mouth edged nearer to the fulfillment of his desire. She didn’t seem to notice as his lips slowly parted over the throbbing vein in her throat, pulsing rapidly with her accelerated heartbeat.

Cautiously, he sucked gently at her neck for a moment, savoring the sensation as her hot, rich blood rose to the surface under her mouth. He waited a moment, wondering if she would react, would stop him – but her only reaction was to moan softly in pleasure at the sensation.

“Buffy,” he whispered against her throat, his words coming out in a rhythmic chant with the motion of their bodies together. “Want you so bad….gonna make you feel so good, Buffy…gonna make you…make you…” His voice lowered as he parted his lips, his fangs exposed, though her eyes were closed, in the throes of her passion.

“*Mine*!” he growled possessively, without warning, sinking his fangs into her throat, drawing her blood from her body, the powerful taste and sensation nearly bringing about his own orgasm instantly.

Buffy drew in a sharp gasp for breath that was of sheer pleasure at the sharp unexpected shock of sensation – followed by a soft moan, as she felt the blood being pulled from her body.

And then – the powerful feeling of pleasure was followed by – panic, overwhelming fear as she realized that Spike had not been under her control completely. He had somehow managed to fool her, managed to make her think that it was safe – and now, he was turning the tables on her. She fought to think through the fear that was her first instinctive reaction to what was happening.

Her next reaction was quite different.

A savage, primal fury filled her as the Slayer within her reacted to what was happening. This creature that she had already claimed as her own, if not completely, daring to drink from her so freely, to defy and attack her in this way – an overwhelming rage overcame her at the thought.

She could not let this happen.

Her eyes narrowed on a calculating smile. She knew exactly what to do.

An instant later, Spike let out a cry of mingled pleasure and pain -- as without warning the internal muscles of the Slayer’s tight, hot channel contracted around his swollen erection, hard, clutching him in a merciless grip that was both intensely pleasurable, and agonizingly painful.

He couldn’t move an inch – couldn’t pull away, couldn’t thrust deeper into her – he was held helpless in the viselike grip of the Slayer’s body. He realized that he had been found out, and the Slayer was struggling to overpower him, and only drove his fangs in deeper to her throat.

Had to draw…just a little more…weaken her, so she couldn’t….

Her hand rose again to grip his hair, trying to pull his head back again, but he hung on with all the strength he could find within him. Then, she clenched her body around him again, at the same moment yanking back hard on his hair, and in the moment that his grip relaxed with the intensified pain and pleasure sensation that shot through his body, she jerked his head back hard, pulling his fangs out of her throat.

He stared wide-eyed, gasping for breath, into narrowed, feral green eyes glittering with anger and desire. With a calculating little smile, she contracted her body around him again, her smile deepening when he could not hold back a soft moan at the strange exquisite agony that shot through his body, his head falling back into her hand, unresisting, for a moment at the sensation.

When he opened his eyes and looked at her again, she had reversed their positions, and was once again on top of him, her body still holding him fast and pinning him down to the mattress.

“You want to claim me, vampire?” she whispered, and her voice had a sharp edge to it that made him shudder at the sound. Her oddly glittering eyes searched his, a cool smile playing about her lips.

He could not respond – could not find words. The game was lost -- *he* was lost – in the power of the sensations she was making him feel.

She leaned her face down close to his, her smile fading to a hard line, as she said in a low voice of power, “No. I reject your claim, Spike. *No*!”

She paused before she spoke again. “You are mine,” she said in a voice of quiet certainty, her lips inches from his. “Mine…say it…”

Even through the overwhelming sensations that filled his body, that drove him further and further out of control, Spike knew that he could not give in to that command. “No,” he whispered, gasping for breath as she tightened her body around him again. “*No*!” he still insisted.

And what she did next stunned the girl, but not the Slayer, who knew the profound shift of power that was taking place in that moment, and knew what she had to do to make it take place.

Buffy’s hand gripped his hair, yanking his head back and baring his throat to her, and her mouth fell on his throat, strong, blunt teeth clamping onto his sensitive skin with bruising force. He gasped at the pain and shock of it, his hand rising to try to pull her back, but pulled back down and pinned to the mattress as she only bit down harder, harder, until she broke his skin.

She pulled back suddenly, and his eyes widened in shock at the sight of her lips, stained red with his blood. “*Mine*!” she insisted in a possessive growl of menace, some powerful force in her eyes making him look away.

“No,” he repeated, but his voice was weaker – less certain.

Once again her mouth fell to his throat, and he cried out as she began to draw his blood into her mouth, sucking hard and filling her mouth with the warm, coppery fluid that he had just drawn from her own body. The rush of being drank from was something that he had not felt in years, and the feeling overwhelmed him, sending his senses spinning around him and his thoughts fleeing his mind.

When she raised her head again, he was awestruck at the wild power in her expression as she met his eyes fiercely. “*Mine*!” she snarled again, jerking his head back as she did to emphasize the word.

He could not speak; simply looked away, refusing to give in to her. He couldn’t…he just…he couldn’t…

She studied his face for a long moment – and her next words left him breathless.

“I’ve never wanted anyone like I want you, Spike,” she informed him in a voice of quiet intensity, her eyes blazing with need and determination. “And you *will* be mine!”

With those startling words, she sank her teeth into his flesh again, harder than ever, and he felt the rush of painful pleasure at the words and the contact shooting through his body, driving him to the edge of his orgasm. He fought to maintain control, to hold back, a soft moan escaping his lips nonetheless, but she only bit down harder, growling against his skin, “Mine…mine…*mine*…”

Finally, the explosion hit him, and he lost control completely, lost in the blinding release of his orgasm, which spiraled into hers, bringing her to completion as well, as he threw back his head and gasped out in a soft whisper, “Yours…yours, Buffy…yours…” as without his knowledge his face slowly shifted back to his angelic human form.

And the Slayer and the vampire collapsed together onto the bed, each spent with the power of the fulfillment of their passionate need.