A/N: I'm so glad you guys liked chapter 10. I'm sorry I was mean at left you at just that but here you go.


Chapter 11: First date to first knockout

“Harmony if you held any tighter onto your glass it would break.” Cordelia teased in a singsong voice. Harmony simply whipped towards Cordelia and gave her an evil glare.

“How dare she!” Harmony screeched slamming her drink on the table. Turning her glares towards someone else, Harmony watched them. They were dancing on the dance floor. Fucking more like it! Harmony had watched as Spike had come in and walk up to her a few minutes later. They had practically making out on the dance floor before they started to grind like there was no tomorrow. Little tramp! Harmony thought throwing daggers at Little Miss Buffy’s back.

She bet Spike broke up with her to get to her Harmony thought over angrily. She would get Spike back and Buffy wasn’t going to know what hit her. She was co-cheerleader captain. No one messed with Harmony Campbell and got away with it.
*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Spike was in heaven. The little ball of energy dancing in his arms was sending off every hormone in his teenage body.

He had arrived only five minutes ago. He had spotted her mates sitting at the table but didn’t see her and figured she hadn’t arrived yet. Not up to feeling bloody uncomfortable with Red and the others while he waited for Buffy, Spike sat at the bar and ordered a drink. He had been sipping his drink when he saw a familiar flash of golden hair coming from the middle of the dance floor. Turning, Spike had thought he saw her but dismissed it when he saw streaks of red in her hair. That is until the blonde turned around and began to grind up against a familiar brunette. Realizing that the brunette was Faith and the blonde with red streaks was Buffy Spike had hopped off his stool and had fought through the crowd to make it to her.

When she had turned towards him Spike felt floored. She looked bloody amazing. Wearing a blood red tight fitting dress that came to the middle of her upper thighs she wore knee high heels making her like the sweetest little devil he had ever laid eyes upon. The new red streaks caught him off guard but found they suited her. He couldn’t help it, he just kissed her.

Now they were on the dance floor dancing rather inappropriately but no one cared. They were all doing the same. Faith stood few feet away dancing up a storm with who came near her. Grasping Buffy’s hips Spike looked around and noticed other guys watching Buffy’s hips and the rest of her body with lust filling their eyes. The look would have been completed if their tongues were hanging out of their mouths making them seem like real dogs. My girl. Spike incoherently thought as he placed his hand behind Buffy’s head and brought her in for another passionate kiss as to show to other guys she was off limits.

The song came to an end and everyone began to leave the dance floor as someone walked onto the stage. Buffy and Spike walked hand in and hand with Faith back to the large table. Xander raised his eyebrow at the sight of Spike walking towards their table. When they Spike sat down he brought Buffy into his own lap before she could sit in the chair next to him.

“Hi Spike.” Willow greeted with a smile. She was glad to see the two blondes acting so…close. Spike turned and nodded a greeting back to her.

“ello Red.” After a round of introductions were made Buffy turned to Spike.

“How come you weren’t in art today?” She asked him.

“Had a meeting with someone.” He wrapped his arms around her.

Buffy noticed the others except Faith begin whispering to each other. “What are you guys whispering about?” Xander placed his hand over Anya’s mouth so she wouldn’t speak out. Anya Jenkins threw a glare at her boyfriend.

Willow sat up straight. “NOTHING!” She squeaked out. Buffy didn’t believe her. In the week, she had known Willow she had come to terms that Willow was just a bad liar. Her face would get all flushed, her eyes would move around afraid to make eye contact with anyone, and she’s start babbling and speaking loudly. This was what the red head was beginning to do. “Oh look Oz is about to start.” Willow practically screamed out of nervousness. Everyone fell silent as the band Dingoes ate my babies came out on stage. There were a round of loud cheers for the local band.

Waiting for the screaming to die down is when they began. Buffy bobbed her head to the music thinking that Oz and his band were good. She looked over at Spike to see him drumming his fingers against the table. He smiled at her and pulled her to lean her back against his chest. Buffy surprisingly snuggled close, trying to keep her nervous jitters down.

The Dingoes played four almost half an hour and when they finished everyone let out cheers and screams. Oz put his bass down and jumped off the stage with Devon who was the Dingoes lead singer and together they walked to the table. Spike gave Devon a high five and nod to Oz.

“Oz you were great.” Buffy complimented. Oz just shrugged and moved to sit next to Willow. It wasn’t long before Buffy noticed Devon and Faith chatting together. Flirting between them was obvious.

“So, Buffster. Tell us about ole’ mysterious you.” Xander said. “You and Faith never really gave us the low down.”

“Maybe because she didn’t want Xander Harris.” Anya scolded her boyfriend for meddling into someone’s past.

“Well…I just….we all want to know what the two lovely ladies were like before coming to hell town.” Xander argued.

Tara spoke up. “I know I would…I mean…if you don’t mind telling.”

Buffy looked to Faith unsure of what to say. Quickly Faith stepped in. “Basically we B and I have been friends since little kids and lets just we got into trouble a lot.”

Buffy snorted a laugh. “We still do.” Everyone laughed.

“So my girl was a rebel? Explains the hair.” Spike said twirling one of her red tips strand around his finger. Buffy smiled shyly.

“So I’m your girl?”

Spike nodded his head and leant up to give her a sweet kiss. Xander let them enjoy it for a moment before coughing loudly. Suddenly the brunette guy felt a kick from under the table.

“Ow! Anya what was that for?” He accused Anya knowing exactly who that was.

“Your ruining their foreplay to good orgasms.”

“Ew. Too much imagery Anya.” Fred spoke for the first time that night. Everyone looked to her shocked and she blushed and averted her eyes to her lap.

“I’m going to go to the bathroom. Anyone want to go?” Buffy said. “Girls I mean.” She pushed Spike back into his seat when he began to get up at her statement. Spike waggled his eyebrows at her. Rolling her eyes Buffy looked around the table.

All the girls besides Faith stood up. They began walking to the bathroom but Buffy stopped next to Faith and gave her a pointed look. “Don’t even think about it.”

Her best friend smiled at her. “Don’t worry B. I’ll play nice.” Buffy couldn’t help but laugh her disbelief before walking away. As soon as the blonde was out hearing distance Faith stood up and stepped over to stand in front of Spike, blocking his view of Buffy walking to the bathroom.

“Listen up and listen up good because I don’t have a lot of time so I’m going to make this quick. I get that you have something with Buffy going on right now but right now I want to know your intentions with the girl who is like a sister to me.” Before Spike could react she placed her arm on his neck pinning him to the chair. “And let me tell you if I hear something I don’t like I will choke you to death.”

Spike looked at her with disbelief. “Look fire cracker, I don’t want to do anything bad to Buffy. I actually care for her. I promise I will not hurt the bird.”

Faith released him, she ignored the shocked look on Xander, Devon, and Andrew’s face. Oz on the other hand was just calm. It was Oz. “I will admit I had a bad past but I will not let that get to Buffy.” Spike said. Faith didn’t question him further on his past. To her everyone had dark shadows. “So are we cool?” Spike asked rubbing his neck.

“Were five by five.” She turned around to follow the girls to the bathroom. To her, Spike had her blessing to see Buffy that is until he broke his promise. And if that happened Faith would just have to deal with him.

Spike watched Buffy’s best friend walk away. It was obvious the girl cared very much for Buffy and from what he had observed of Buffy, he could see why.

“That woman is whoa!” exclaimed Devon.

“What about Cordelia mate?” Spike asked smirking at his friend.

“Cordelia who?” It was obvious Devon was dumbstruck by Faith.

The guys decided to get into a game of pool. Xander was racking up the balls. Spike looked over and noticed the Andrew bloke was staring at him. Rather infatuatedly. Shaking it off Spike grabbed a pool stick and began to chalk it up.

“The girls are on their way back.” Xander pointed out. “You never got the reason why girls went in big pacts to the bathroom.”

“I think it’s a safety thing man. You know like at camp they always whacked it into our brain that we couldn’t go off without a buddy. You know ‘always take a buddy’.” Devon bent down to take the first shot.

No one noticed someone step in front of Buffy until Oz spoke up and pointed it. “Spike, I think Buffy has a problem.” Spike whipped around to see Buffy standing almost two yards away with Harmony blocking her way. He couldn’t hear the words being exchanged but knew if Harmony was there they weren’t going to be good.

“Oh bloody hell!”
*~~~*~~~*~~~*

“You bitch!” Buffy stopped suddenly when Harmony big boobed bimbo stepped in front of her. Buffy rolled her eyes. Just great.

“Why hello to you Harmony. How are you?”

“Don’t play coy with me. I knew what you were up to the minute I saw you…you little-”

Spike stepped next to Buffy wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her close. He gave Harmony a smile. “Spike don’t piss off the angry blonde bimbo. She might pull your hair.” Buffy warned to him.

Spike glared. “She better not bloody touch my hair.”

“Spike!!” Harmony was whining now and oh was it annoying. To Buffy it reminded her of getting her teeth drilled. Only she didn’t have any pain meds like they were nice enough to give you at the dentists. “Why would you leave me for her?”

“Harmony maybe its because you’re the most stupid bint I have come across. Now leave us alone.” Spike roared.

“I am not moving until she pays for taking away something that was mine.”

You could hear Faith groan on the other side of Buffy. The other girls stood behind Buffy just glaring at Harmony. “Shut up will you? Get over it. My girl B stole your man because you couldn’t hold onto him.”

“Which means your friend is a….SKANK!” Harmony spit it out.

Buffy’s anger rose. She was everything but a skank, whore, or slut. “Harmony I suggest you back off right now before I get really angry.” She stepped forward until she was right in Harmony’s face.

Harmony raised her hand to slap Buffy. Before it could even connect with her face, Buffy grabbed her wrist and held tightly. Harmony let out a scream. She latched her other hand onto Buffy’s hair and pulled. To get her claws out of her hair Buffy let go of her other arm. Giving Harmony the chance to slap Buffy. Buffy’s cheek stung and she felt the skin break from being slashed with Harmony’s nail. Pressing her hand to her cheek Buffy felt blood slowly seep out of the small cut on her upper cheekbone.

Without stopping Buffy pulled her arm back and punched the bimbo. Harmony stumbled back letting go of Buffy’s hair. She fell onto her ass and looked up at Buffy. It was red around her right eye from the punch Buffy landed.

Buffy bent down till she was in Harmony’s face again. “I’m going to warn you only once. Do no mess with me….bitch!” Buffy stood up and stepped over Harmony. Feeling her night was ruined she grabbed her coat from the table and stomped out of the club not bothering to say another world.

She stepped into the night and sighed when the cool night air come over her. The skank had the balls to call her one. Please! Buffy didn’t hear the door open and close behind her. Feeling someone grab her arm, as a reaction Buffy whipped around and let her other fist fly. She found Spike holding her arm near his head.

“Spike word of advice don’t walk up behind a girl who just got into a fight.” She disentangled her arm from his grasp. “You might be finding your self with the same black eye Harmony will be getting.”

“I can take care of myself pet. Just like you can obviously.” He stepped closer to her. “How did you learn to throw a mean punch like that?”

“I’m friends with Faith how do you think.” She put her hands on her hips and stared into his eyes. “Besides living in L.A….you got to fight to keep your self alive sometimes.”

“Remind me never to piss you off.” Spike leant down to kiss her not getting enough of her lips. Their kiss was sweet and gentle just enough to bring her down from her fighting mood. When they broke apart Buffy felt dizzy with glee.

“I think I’m going to head home.” She told him.

“Here I’ll walk you home because I’m sensing you need the air.”

She smiled brightly. “You know me so well already. But didn’t you drive here?”

Spike nodded. “Yep but I don’t want you walking home alone.” He took hold of her hand and they began to walk down the street.

They just walked in silence. Spike reached into the pocket of his leather duster pulling out his pack of cigarettes.

“You know you told me you’d tell me how you came about smoking another time. And, well it’s another time.”

He gave her a sidelong glance. “Are you sure you want to know?” Buffy shook her yes. “Alright well, my nasty smoking habit as you keep referring to it came about from when I was in jail.”


A/N: I know I left you hanging again but I quickly put in the next chapter in less than the next two days. Please Review.
Spuffy_obsessed.