Author's Chapter Notes:
Same as all my other notes
A/N: Thanks for the reviews again. I'm glad you like the story so far. Well here you guys go...enjoy.

Chapter 4: New School

She felt his fingers dig into her shoulders and the only thing she could hear was her own screaming....

“BUFFY! Wake up!” Dawn screamed at the older Summers sister. Giving her sister a hard shake dawn let her go when Buffy’s eyes snapped open. Buffy sat up, breathing heavily and pushed her blonde tresses out of her hair. Buffy looked around her room carefully, making sure he wasn’t hiding in the shadows watching her. Come on get a grip Summers! “Another bad dream?” She heard Dawn ask her. Buffy just nodded her head meekly. Dawn simply pushed Buffy’s hair behind her ear as if she was the older sister. “It will get better.”

The two sisters leaned forward and hugged each other tightly. Pulling back, Buffy noticed it was already morning and seven o’clock. Today was their first day. Oh joy. Buffy thought sarcastically.

Not saying anything further about her nightmare Buffy got out of bed. “I guess I’m going to go shower real quick.” During the night, she had sweated, probably from the dream leaving her pajamas to stick to her body and feel gross. Quickly grabbing her bathrobe Buffy made her way to the bathroom.

She showered quickly, dried her hair and then doing her hair. She decided to go with straight with just a few curls on the top. By the time she got out of the bathroom donned in her pink fuzzy bathrobe with yellow ducks, Dawn was standing out in the hall tapping her foot impatiently. “You went five minutes over your time.”

Ruffling her sister’s hair because she knew Dawn would hate it, Buffy walked back to her room. “Calm down its not like you have to worry about Faith banging down the door, I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t wake up until after you’re out of there and dressed.” Buffy walked into her room and quickly turned on her music. Sounds of Billy Idol’s Rebel Yell began to play out letting her get into a rhythm while she dressed.

Buffy stood in front of her wardrobe trying to select her clothes carefully. Deciding on a pair of black leather pants and a red tank top that had a slash above the breast, Buffy pulled out of her bathrobe and dressed. She skipped over to her vanity mirror and began to intricately apply her make-up. She put her eyeliner, not too heavy but enough to bring her big green eyes out. Applying a shade of eye shadow, light red, Buffy colored her lips with a shiny deep red lip-gloss. Faith walked in right after she had had finished putting on her boots.

“You look hot sex kitten.” Faith stifled a yawn. Buffy wiggled her hips with a giggle and continued to finish getting ready.

Buffy tossed a bottle of black nail polish towards Faith. “I borrowed it last night.” She explained showing Faith her newly painted nails. Faith just shrugged and left to start getting ready.

The somewhat already blonde shut off her music, grabbed her iPOD and bag before skipping out of her room with a little tune on her lips. “In the midnight hour babe- she cried more, more, more. With a rebel yell she cried "more, more, more”
*~~~*~~~*~~~*

L.A. 1985
Little Buffy Summers stood outside her new and first classroom. Her mother said she had a nice new teacher, Mrs. Hamilton. After pleading with her mother to not leave her here but failing, Buffy was left along to stand outside her kindergarten classroom while her mother was able to leave and head off to work. It was her first day of school she should be excited is what her mother said to her while driving to Oak Side Elementary School.

Buffy stared at the other boys and girls that played on the jungle gym while waiting for school start. She was torn between going and just start playing with them but she feared of being rejected. Deciding on just sitting by the door of her classroom, Buffy hugged her stuffed pig closer. She refused to leave Mr. Gordo at home where she feared her sister one and a half year old sister would get her little dirty hands on him.

“Hiya!” A little boy said jumping in front of Buffy scaring her greatly. “What’s your name?” Buffy observed the boy closely. He had blonde hair like her too but had blue eyes. “I’m Daniel.”

“My...names…Buffy.” She told him shyly. His look quickly changed and he stared at her like she had two heads.

“What kind of name is Buffy?!?” He asked with a little attitude. Trying to not seem hurt by his teasing of her name Buffy just said the first thing that came to her mind.

“My mother gave me that name!”

He laughed. The little boy Daniel grabbed on of her long blonde pigtails that she had asked her mother to braid her into her. “Did your mommy do your hair also?” He yanked rather hard on her hair and Buffy felt tears slip down on her cheeks.

“HEY!” Daniel was pushed away from little Buffy. She looked to see another little girl standing across from her acting as if she was tall and tough. “Leave her alone.” The girl said to Daniel who was on the asphalt from being pushed down by her. “You don’t want me beating you up again at daycare again do you?” Daniel shook his head no before scampering off in the other direction.

Buffy nursed where her braid hung down from her head. “Thank you.” She said to the girl. Buffy looked her over. She had brown hair that was just as long as her own, and she was a little taller than Buffy herself. Then again, they were all short for being five years old.

“I’m Faith. If you stick with me I promise not to let anyone hurt you and we’ll be best friends.” The girl said out straight. Little Faith hated how kids picked on others. When she had seen the boy picking on the blonde girl across the playground, Faith decided to step in.

“Okay,” Buffy agreed liking the idea of already making a friend.

“Great! What’s your name?” Faith asked with a big smile.

“Buffy…Buffy Summers.”

“I like your name B. I’m going to call you B.”

Buffy nodded her head not caring. “Alrighty.” The loud whistle blew that told the kids it was time to go to their classrooms. Faith stuck her hand out with all fingers curled all except her pinky. Buffy linked her own pinky with Faiths, their joined hands fell between them and that is how they walked into the classroom.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*
Present Day

Buffy and Faith stood in front of the large building. Sunnydale High. Enter all those that seek knowledge. Buffy rolled her eyes at the cheesy inspirational quote. They were trying to make it seem like a happy place to be, when in reality it was just a little better than a prison. At least with this place they got to go home and didn’t have to worry about shower time.

Buffy looked around the campus in front of her. On the grass other teenagers milled about. Groups of all sorts sat in their own little areas. Buffy already spotted the cheerleading type of girls standing at the top of the stairs. Oh how I can’t wait for this day!

Faith turned towards Buffy already with a look of disgust for the campus on her face. “You don’t think we could just skip this huh B?”

Oh how Buffy wished they could do that. Buffy shook her head no though. “Giles wouldn’t be too pleased if we didn’t even at least show up for our first day.” Buffy pointed out and Faith pouted. Giles had walked ahead of the girls in hopes of finding the new library he would be working in and get set up. He told them he would meet them in the main office before they met with their new principal. “Well think on the bright side Faith. We have new people to play with if they decide to start shit.” Buffy said with a shrug. Suddenly Faith’s ees brightened at the that thought.

“Ready?” Faith asked. Buffy nodded her head. The brunette stuck her hand out to the blonde just like she had done the first day they had met. Buffy locked her picky with Faiths and together they walked across the campus with their head held high and attitude written all over their face. As if they were practically models on a runway, the duo ignored as almost the whole student body turned their head and stared curiously at what appeared to be the new girls.
*~~*~~~*~~~*

“Blondie Bear!”

Upon hearing that voice, the teenaged bad ass of Sunnydale High froze. Spike Thorndale was currently talking to his friend Charles Gunn, Gunn for short, when he heard the nails on a chalk board voice speak behind him. Spike rolled his eyes and passed his hands through his slicked back hair that had been dyed a striking peroxide blonde. He cursed a million swear words under his breath. Gunn couldn’t help but chuckle at the look of annoyance appeared on his good friends face.

Spike turned around slowly in hopes that Harmony wouldn’t be standing behind him. But sadly she was, and decked out in all pink. Her little mates, Cordelia Chase, who actually ran Harmony, and then Darla Porter stood next to her. Harmony Campbell hugged Spike eagerly.

“You didn’t call me last night Blondie Bear.” Harmony whined. Spike quickly looked to the heavens in hopes that they would somehow save him from this dilemma. Harmony didn’t seem to get that Spike wanted to dump her off him immediately. They had gone out on a few dates but that was enough for Spike. She was dumb, high pitched, and all she talked about was clothes. Also the pet name she had dubbed him was really getting on his nerves. By the second date, Spike had found he was willingly about to kill himself. Have to set it out straight for her mate. He told himself.

“I know pet I’m a bad man.” Spike’s British voice said, faking that he actually cared.

Leaning up to give her Blondie Bear a peck on the lips Harmony nodded. “You’re forgiven Spikey.”

Suddenly Devon Carter, another friend of Spike’s walked up to them eagerly. “Dudes did you see the new girls?”

Everyone shook his or her head. Quickly Devon moved and pointed behind him for everyone to get a peak at the new girls walking by. A brunette and a blonde walked next to each other while they held hands rather oddly. They had the look that screamed ‘don’t-mess-with-us’ look plastered on their face. They were both beautiful, but what caught Spike’s eyes the most was the blonde. Like the brunette she wore black leather pants rather than red and then a red top that looked delicious on her. Her hair was a golden blonde that seemed air light and shined in the sunlight leaving Spike enthralled by her beauty. Bloody hell she’s beautiful. His mind screamed.

The whole group’s eyes traveled the duo until they walked into the school building doors, and quickly the spell of enthrallment was broken.

“What are they lesbian lovers?” Cordelia asked almost disgusted. She was angry that the spotlight had been taken away from her and her friends, Spike could tell.

“I don’t know but who really cares?” Gunn said with the look of interest if in fact the two new girls were intimately involved. Devon held his hand up for a high five showing his agreement with Gunn. Spike turned back to Harmony to see an annoyed look on her face. He knew she didn’t like having competition, and by the looks of the new arrivals it seemed she and her mates would be having some.

However, it was decided for Spike. He wanted to get to know that golden blonde goddess.



A/N: I really hope I introduced Spike well in this chapter. I just couldn't come up with anything better. I'll make the chapters better. Just incase there will be any confusion, its like a month after school already started that BUffy and Faith have arrived. There are little reasons for this. Antwya more characters introduced next chapter. Please keep the good reviews coming :)
Spuffy_obsessed