Author's Chapter Notes:
Same
A/N: Ok sorry but this a very short chapter. Like I always say…enjoy it.


Chapter 6: Meet the friends

“Grr! I hate you; I really hope you’ll just die!” Buffy screamed kicking her new enemy really hard. She bit back the scream of pain. “I’ve never wanted to take out my anger so much.” Buffy gave it another kick and let out a groan of frustration.

“B? Why are you attacking your locker?” She heard Faith ask from behind her. Buffy turned her head around and gave her best friend a glare, not meaning to take it out on Faith.

“I swear to God this locker is out to get me.” Buffy claimed pouting. She began to turn the dial of her locker putting in the numbers. After putting in the third number, Buffy yanked on the handle. “Ah-ha! I beat you, you little fucker.” Buffy said cursing at her locker as if it were an actual person.

Swinging the door open, Buffy threw her binder in her bag and pulled out her small little lunch that she had packed. Slamming the door shut Buffy turned fully around to look at Faith. Her attitude had gone from aggravated to calm in under a matter of mere seconds. “So what’s up with your new classes Faithy?” Buffy asked her best friend.

“A drag. Yours?”

“Dull. But hey I met the girl that practically runs this school.” Buffy said with an innocent smile.

Faith began to get excited. “Uh-oh spill B what did you say?”

“Oh a few choice words on how I would never be caught dead wanting to join her little miss popular group and that she should get out of my face.”

Faith’s eyes widened. “You took it easy on her?” Faith exclaimed and Buffy nodded her head yes. Faith pretended to act like this was physically hurting her. Grabbing onto Buffy’s shoulder she groaned. “Buffy dear haven’t I taught you anything?”

Buffy simply rolled her eyes. “It’s the first day I decided to be just a tad nice. However, I shot down this real hottie in my English Lit. Class.” Faith groaned louder smacking her palm against her forehead.

“Your killing me B!”

“Come on the guy had that cocky attitude and he kept thinking that he was Mr. Charmer had to do something.” Buffy explained.

“You’re on probation Summers.” Faith said slinging her arm over Buffy’s shoulders. Willow walked up to her Buffy and Faith with another guy right behind her.

“Hey Buffy!” Willow greeted. After using their time during study hall to catch Buffy up on Chemistry it was time for lunch. Buffy told Willow to meet her at her locker after she picked up a few things. Buffy had no idea she would pick up a guy.

“Hey Wills. Willow this is Faith, Giles’ niece. Faith this is Willow. She’s uber-smart and is helping me in Chemistry already.” Buffy stated matter of factly. Willow blushed.

“What up? So your smart eh?” Faith asked Willow who said a quiet yes. “I could make some use out of you.” Faith said with an evil smirk and giving Willow a wink.

Buffy placed her hand on Faith’s arm. “Play nice Faithy.”

The boy behind Willow coughed loudly. Both Faith and Buffy leaned to the side and peered over Willow to look him over. He was tall and rather straggly with mop of brown hair.

“Oh, I totally forgot. This is Xander Harris. Xander this is Buffy and Faith.” The boy stepped forward and gave them a goofy warm smile.

“Also known as the new girls.” Was the first thing that came out of his mouth. “What brings you to boring Sunnydale and the better question…why Sunnydale?”

Buffy looked at Faith. “Everyone really wants to know about us.”

Faith answered Xander. “Short story, I got kicked out at the old school and my uncle decided we all needed a fresh start.” Xander nodded his head satisfied with his answers.

“Well now that we have introductions done I say we go to cafeteria and see what kind of oogily-boogily crap their trying to pass off as food in this hell hole.” Xander said leading the girls towards the cafeteria.
*~~~*~~~*~~~*

The cafeteria was rather loud. Most of everyone sat in there. Like any other high school they student body sat in the groups that they belonged in. The cheerleaders and jocks and other popular people sat in the middle that way they could see everything that occurred. Around them was the people that were popular by association. Then they drama kids, after them were the regulars the ones that just lived their lives day by day. In the corners were the geeks, the band people, and then of course Willow, Xander, their group of friends, plus two new friends.

Buffy, Faith, Willow and Xander walked up to a table that already had occupants. Coming up the table Xander held out his hands to silence everyone. “Okay everyone I’m only going to do round of introductions and I’m only going to do it once. So if you miss it tough luck.” Buffy could tell most of the time Xander liked to clown around. “Alright. Were going to start from the left. This is Andrew, star wars geek feel free to slap him if talks too much about star wars. Then we have Anyya my lovely girlfriend. Tara, Willow’s cousin. Oz, Willow’s Boyfriend. Winifred but just call her Fred. Willow brought her to the group after they met at the science fair. Everyone, this Buffy Summers and Faith Giles.” Xander finished introducing everyone. He fell into an empty chair next to Anya pretending to be exhausted.

“So you’re the new girls?” The girl introduced as Anya asked. The girls nodded. “Well, have you had any great orgasms. Be honest, Xander here gives me the best. I really like your girl’s pants.” Faith instantly burst out laughing, loving how this girl was very blunt. She fell into a chair at the table.

“I like you.” Faith said between laughter.

Anya wrinkled her nose. “Sorry but I’m not gay. I like the penis.” This time everyone began laughing. Anya looked around the table not getting at what they were laughing at. “What?”
*~~~*~~~*~~~*

“Uh! Look at them. They just ruined their reputation by sitting at that table. I was willing to look over the fact that Betty or what ever her name is insulted me given the fact that she’s new, but this is unacceptable.” Cordelia said to her whole table. It was mainly the head cheerleaders and the varsity of the football team. Plus Spike, Gunn, and Devon given the fact that Spike was dating Harmony and Devon was currently Cordelia’s boy toy at the moment. Spike looked over to the table where the Miss Summers occupied it with Xander, Red, and their friends.

“Cordelia admit your just pissed she didn’t get down on her knees and beg to be accepted.” Riley Finn, varsity of the football team said. There were rounds of “oohs” going through out the whole table. Cordelia just scrunched up her nose.

“Well duh. I mean who does she think she is. And, her little friend over there isn’t any better.” Cordelia shot back. Spike just rolled his eyes. Getting up he decided to go out and smoke a cigarette. Ignoring Harmony’s questions of where he was going Spike continued to walk on. He passed by the table that Buffy sat at. In that moment, she chose to look up and their eyes locked. He gave her a wink before walking out the door leaving her blushing.

Bloody hell I need to talk with her.
*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Faith watched as her best friend made eye contact with the cute blonde. She also caught the wink that he threw at her and the blush Buffy had thought no one caught. Inwardly Faith laughed. Buffy was acting like a little freshman with a crush.

She wondered if this was the guy that Buffy had said she shot down his charms. If so she really believed that Buffy was going insane. The boy screamed Sex God and if he didn’t have the obvious attraction for Buffy, Faith would so move in on him.
Though Faith felt her protective side of Buffy come in. Who knew what this guys intentions could be and Faith now understood why B had shot him down. If they got any closer, Faith would definitely have to have a talk with Blondie and keep a close eye on him.


A/N: This was just a short chapter to get their first day at school off well and to introduce most of the main characters you’ll be seeing.
Spuffy_obsessed