[Reviews - 144] LikedPrinter
Summary: AU. ALL HUMAN. Buffy Summers and Faith Giles have been best friends since they were in kindergarten. They took care of the other as if they were sisters. At the age of 12 Faith was given custody over to Rupert Giles, her uncle. A year later so were Buffy and her younger sister Dawn. After Faith gets expelled from their old school in L.A..Giles takes the job of working at the highschool in Sunnydale and moves the four of them to get a fresh start. Faith and Buffy make a pact to never allow anyone to mess with them ever again. Spike Thorndale, the sexy bad boy of Sunnydale High takes great interest in the duo, he gets greater attraction for the blonde. Will Faith allow Spike to get close to Buffy in order to protect her almost like a sister? Or will Spike prove that he too can protect the fiery yet very innocent buffy Summers? Warning: Attempted Rape in a few chapters and many flashbacks throughout the whole story.Temporarily not being updated.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: No
Word count: 56918 Read: 18905
Published: 03/22/2006 Updated: 11/25/2006

1. Nightmares and a new home by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 9] Liked (1389 words)
I own nothing of the characters except a few small people I made up for my own. Mutant Enemy and Joss Whedon & co. own all Buffy/Angel characters.

This is my first fan-fiction I have ever posted. I am looking forward to getting critiqued I urge you to be honest if you review. I hope you enjoy it and won't be bored.

2. Dancing with paint by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 5] Liked (2447 words)
I don't own any of the characters All Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.

3. Together Again Soon my Sweet by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 6] Liked (2692 words)
I own none of the characters except two I introduced as my own in this chapter. Joss and Mutant Enemy owns the rest.

4. New School by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 8] Liked (2162 words)
Same as all my other notes

5. New school comes with new friends and new enemies by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 3] Liked (2819 words)
Same as the others.

6. Meet the Friends by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 8] Liked (1482 words)
Same

7. School Project by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 6] Liked (2966 words)
I don't own any characters.

8. Solace by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 8] Liked (2865 words)
I own nothing

9. Strawberries and blushes by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 6] Liked (3288 words)

10. Beginning to go back to old habits by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 9] Liked (2762 words)

11. First date to first knockout by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 9] Liked (2641 words)

12. Under the stars by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 8] Liked (3060 words)
Normal

13. Shoppage by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 9] Liked (3186 words)
normal

14. Scarred Beyong Belief by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 7] Liked (4426 words)

15. During the midnight hour by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 7] Liked (2526 words)
I'm going to be updating more and more now that my drumline season is over and I have a handle on all my classes.

16. Surprises by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 8] Liked (4438 words)

17. You Don't Belong Here by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 9] Liked (2357 words)
It's a short chapter sorry. Thank you so much to my beta luxferi for everything especially helping me writing the confrontation. Also to the readers for all the good reviews. It will take me awhile to update this again sorry.

18. Chapter 18: Together, We Protect Her by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 8] Liked (3371 words)
Hello! I know I've lacked updates on this fiction for major amount of months now huh? What can I say life and my other two fics have kept me busy especially Mafia MIstress. I hope all the great readers still continue to read this and if so thanks for being patient. I hope you like this chapter it's not a emotional but it is very heart touching in a way and gives views of the things Buffy went through from two other people in her life. Many thanks to Lux for betaing this. Enjoy!

19. Chapter 19: Why are you here? by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 11] Liked (6041 words)
Hi everyone. I'm back and hopefully less time between updates. Everytime I sit down to write I can't think of anything, everytime I'm too busy I come up with ideas so the process of writing out any chapters has taken time. A very long chapter this one. Well long compared to the previous chapters of this fic. Next chapter things will get heated. Enjoy!