[Reviews - 87] LikedPrinter
Summary: When you're evil, you're evil, right? Not necessarily. Not in William The Bloody's case, anyway. He's still as big of a Big Bad as they come -- but keep in mind that it's always been his passion that has gotten him as far as he is now. And maybe, just maybe, if that passion were tweaked a little bit... directed toward a certain person... We could see what Spike was really capable of.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Horror
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes
Word count: 107705 Read: 30356
Published: 03/23/2006 Updated: 06/01/2006

1. feelin' pretty damn good by AJ Hofacre [Reviews - 7] Liked (6180 words)
This story has been around for a while now, but I've just joined TSR, and I plan on doing a lot of revising to this story - not too much, just tiny changes and such, so I'll be posting it up chapter by chapter, like when I was still writing it. To first time readers - enjoy it; to the veterans - well, the same :) To everyone who has stuck by Spuffy, and its writers - thank you so very much. You mean the world to us.

2. obliterated by AJ Hofacre [Reviews - 5] Liked (4235 words)
Chapter one has been revised again already ^_^

3. ponciness is an extension of poofiness by AJ Hofacre [Reviews - 1] Liked (7308 words)

4. ooh. spike lips. by AJ Hofacre [Reviews - 7] Liked (6328 words)
There is a reference in this chapter to, suprisingly enough, flesh-eating scarab beetles. Now, if you've seen the season finale of season 6, you know how they came in to play. But I wrote this chapter of OoMH during my junior year of high school, early in the season (possibly just after the Halloween episode "All the Way", but definitely before the Wham!Bam! of "Smashed." Yeah - shocked was a very weak word for my reaction when I saw what I'd written ^_^

Also, there is a quote in here from a Post-"Crush" episode that I'm sure a lot of you will recognize. Thankfully, though... it's not directed at the same person. I'd like to reiterate that none of this belongs to me because if I were Joss, I'd have treated them better.

5. illusions of the mind by AJ Hofacre [Reviews - 5] Liked (7528 words)

6. whoever said... by AJ Hofacre [Reviews - 6] Liked (7863 words)
Long title... I know. Sorry ^_^ Please leave reviews!

7. a vision of you... by AJ Hofacre [Reviews - 5] Liked (6179 words)
No Riley here, peeps! We're getting into more Season 5 stuff after this one, so you only have to deal with the Boy Blunder for a little more! Also, the song used here is called "Butterfly" by CrazyTown, a group that is now, apparently, defunct. Boo :(

8. how do you explain an invisible claim pain? by AJ Hofacre [Reviews - 6] Liked (7678 words)
I've probably been checking TSR every hour on the hour since it went down, I was that panicked. I had the chapter all ready, and then I couldn't load it - I seriously wanted to cry :) Also, I should have Chapter 9 revised and loaded by Saturday, hopefully, so keep watching for it.

9. happy fairytale go boom by AJ Hofacre [Reviews - 9] Liked (7718 words)
This is the last chapter before I start stealing -- ahem, I mean, borrowing dialogue from Season 5. Enjoy ^_^

Also, I think TSR might hate me. Because I posted this chapter up last night, and come this morning, it wasn't loaded - the Recently Added page was telling me that OoMH was still an eight chapter story. I'm incredibly confused.

10. summer's blood by AJ Hofacre [Reviews - 6] Liked (9430 words)
I am on a freakin roll! Whoo!

As mentioned in the summary, most of this chapter is basically a modified version of the season 5 ep. "Blood Ties," altered to fit my perverse little Spuffy mind :) Enjoy.

11. bad buffy, part 1/2 by AJ Hofacre [Reviews - 1] Liked (5967 words)
Sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, I forgot when I began revising this story that Chapter 11 is really quite long. Um. So, I had to split it into two :) The second part will be up as soon as I revise it, so, uh... here's part one! Enjoy!

12. bad buffy, part 2/2 by AJ Hofacre [Reviews - 5] Liked (5667 words)
And here's part two. ^_^

13. the trials of a hero, part 1/2 by AJ Hofacre [Reviews - 1] Liked (4931 words)
This chapter has basically stolen -- er, borrowed a lot of elements from "Intervention..." you know, without the actual "intervention" that the Scoobies tried to give Buffy. I've embellished it a lot more, and some of you might wonder why I wrote what I did, and the reason is this -- Guilty Buffy. Remember the Season 7 talk with Holden Webster? I'm trying to help her sort out that Superiority/inferiority complex thing she's been having trouble with. Besides, sometimes you have to push through the horrible to get to the good. Enjoy ^_^ (Had to split up the chapter again, by the way... sorry... ~_^)

14. the trials of a hero, part 2/2 by AJ Hofacre [Reviews - 4] Liked (7556 words)
And here's part two...

15. the door's locked and nobody's home by AJ Hofacre [Reviews - 4] Liked (9913 words)
Second to last chapter! (soft of.) Sorry it's so late, but as this is the penultimate chapter, I wanted to make sure it was perfect for you. The epilogue will be up soon, and hopefully I won't have to make too many changes to that. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy this :)

16. epilogue by AJ Hofacre [Reviews - 13] Liked (3224 words)
Thanks so much for reading! I love you all so much!