PART 3

The night after, Spike dashed to her room, eager to see her again.
The window was still wide open, giving the wonderful view of a starry sky; the bed was made carefully after their savage night; but Buffy was nowhere to be found.
Had she escaped? What if hers had been just a fake scene?
“ She fooled me, that little…” but a female voice interrupted his thinking out loud.
“ Don’t you know that a long-term relationship is based on mutual trust? And you don’t seem to have much of it in me..” Buffy exclaimed, appearing from a dark corner in the room.
He was so happy to see her that he cursed himself for what he had begun to imagine.
“ Sorry pet, I thought…”
“ Since I’m gonna be a vamp soon, I was just trying to act like one! I can see I’m quite good at lurking in the shadows…” she explained, approaching him.
“ Bloody good! You’ve fooled even me, and I’ve been lurking in the shadows for more than a century!” he smiled, but suddenly she shoved him to the ground, jumping upon him.
“… let’s see if I’m that good even at attacking my prey!” she said, nibbling his neck, giving out a clumsy growl.
Spike laughed amused.
“ Well, sweetie, you gotta try again when you have the right equipment!” he advised her, before grabbing her arms and flipping her on the bed, where he joined her immediately.
“ Then, give me it! But not now, first… make love with me one last time, Spike!”
He raised an eyebrow to her, frowning.
“ Last time?! If you plan to devote your eternity to chastity, … you have chosen the wrong mate, luv!”
“ I just meant my last time as human, you, silly!”
“ Hey, you gotta show me respect, my soon-to-be Childe!” he reminded her, acting insulted.
“ So, I guess you have to punish me, my soon-to-be Sire!” she commented, starting to take off her thank top.
She was about to take care of Spike’s clothes too, but he stopped her.
“ You guess right, I’m gonna torture you endlessly, pet! I tell you what: I can touch you, but you can’t touch me!” he warned her, but Buffy ignored his words, breaking free form his grip and trying to take off his T-shirt again, craving to caress his muscular and wonderful body once more.
Spike didn’t give her that satisfaction.
“ I see you didn’t take me seriously…” he said, grabbing her hands, pulling them to the head of the bed.
“… so, I’ll have to act roughly!” he continued, handcuffing her once again.
“ You’re evil!” she pouted.
“ It took long for you to realize it!” he sneered.
“ I’m gonna use some weapons I’ve never used before to torture someone: kisses…” he said kissing her belly, sending shivers to her spine.
“ …caresses..” he said, caressing her inner thighs, pulling down her slip.
“ .. fingers, tongue and more, so bloody more..” he whispered, thrusting two fingers in the center of her pleasure.
Buffy moaned in ecstasy, but after some other Spike’s ministrations, she couldn’t hold on anymore.
“ Pllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseee…. Spike, need you.. gotta… touch you…” she implored him, tugging her handcuffs as hard as she could.
“ Well, well, you didn’t try so hard to break free yesterday…” he observed.
“ The desire to escape I had yesterday is nothing compared to the desire to touch you I have now!” she explained, giving another powerful tug to her chains.
“ Tell me why I should set you free, bad girl!” Spike asked, tracing one of her handcuffs with a finger.
“ I have got a better idea: you set me free and I show you why you did the right thing!” she suggested, licking her lips slowly, in anticipation.
As soon as he set her free, with a quick leap she shoved him to the head of the bed, and before he could react she captivated him to his own handcuffs.
“ Now, Mr. Evil, let’s switch roles!” she sneered.
When she was the one conducting his same game, Spike realized he had really done the right thing.

“ No more games. I want you. In me. Now!” she ordered, unchaining him and he was more than happy to obey her.
After a very long time, when they both were plenty satisfied, they put their clothes back and he approached the girl’s neck, kissing it softly.
“ So, Buffy? I ask you it one last time: are you sure about that? Cos there’s no turning back after we begin…Anyway, if you have change your mind I just ask you to stake me before going away, ‘cos now that I know you and I’ve been with you, I don’t want to carry on my existence if I can’t share it with you…”
Moved by his words, she gave him a quick kiss.
“ Mm.. let me think about: should I carry on my sad Slayer duty full of loneliness and incomprehension … or should I choose to spend eternity having lots of fun with a stunning vampire I’m already beginning to love even if I know him just since yesterday? Mm.. it’s a so hard decision…” she admitted and his blue eyes flashed yellow for the joy and the surprise of that revelation.
Then, she became serious.
“ Spike, just promise me it’s forever: you’re not gonna turn me to have some fun with a new toy for a while, and then leave me in a world I don’t want to face all alone!” she begged him.
“ Buffy, I’m not gonna simply turn you: I’m going to make you my Mate, my Queen, and it’s forever; and when I say ‘ forever’ I mean it, my love!” he smiled, kissing her with all the passion he was capable of.
“ Then, I’m ready,…luv!” she exclaimed, exposing her neck to him and sinking her fingers in his hair.
“ I promise you won’t ever regret it, pet!”
“ I know…” she whispered, looking into his already amber eyes, while she was pulling his head to her neck, until she felt the light pressure of his sharp fangs on her jugular.
When he bit down, much deeper than the night before, she felt like she belonged to him with her whole being and after every sip that bond became stronger and stronger.
After what seemed like a sweet eternity, she felt him withdrawing his fangs to pull her carefully to a cut he had practiced on his chest.
Without any word, instinctively she started sucking that wound, first lightly, then more convinced until he parted her from him gently.
“ So, see ya later, my love. Just hold me tight, pleze!” she asked with a faint voice, caressing barely one of his cheeks and snuggling to the cotton of his black T-shirt, while her strength was leaving her and her heart was performing its last beats.
“ I’ll stay here with you all the time, don’t be afraid, luv, just sleep peacefully. Can’t wait for you to wake up to have lots of fun with you, pet!” he whispered into her hair, hugging her before she fell deeply asleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buffy awoke starting: they had forgotten to close the window that night, how could it be possible they hadn’t become two piles of ashes?
Taking a look around, she had the answer: the room was larger, there were more candles, the bed was bigger and, most of all, the huge window in front of her was cautiously closed.
She was in another room, the Master Room, Spike’s one.
And the owner of that room laid few inches from her, deeply asleep, wrapping barely an arm around her waist, while the other hand was sinking in the softness of her long blond hair.
Buffy laid on the bed again, relaxed, searching for the reassuring contact of the body beside her, enchanted by his chest, bared once again, and by his exposed neck.
Before she could realize it, she had already slipped to her new game-face and she had sunk softly her fangs into her Sire’s neck, delighted by the taste and the power of his blood.
As she was carrying on drinking, she felt Spike stirring beneath her and he popped his eyes open, staring at her.
She dreaded blame from him, but the smile that formed on the blond’s lips wiped out that hypothesis.
“ Glad to see you’re finally awake, pet!” he murmured, making her stop.
Her face came back to her human features.
“ Sorry, I didn’t mean to do it… but it was stronger than me… and you taste so..”
“ I understand, kitten! Don’t worry, I’m not angry, quite the contrary, it was a pretty good awakening. Hope you’ll do it often!” he smiled, stroking her shoulders.
“ Be sure of that; I also hope you’ll do the same!” she stroke back, bringing her mouth to his for a passionate kiss that made him taste his own blood.
“ So, how do you feel, luv, are you happy?”
“ It’s exactly how you told me: this sense of freedom, the desire of revenge towards all those stupid meaningless unthankful people I saved risking my life thousands of times…” she explained with a low growl, but suddenly she clutched her stomach, crawling on the bed in a blinding pain.
“ Hey, you didn’t say anything ‘bout the bloodlust, it’s terrible, make it stop!” she whined.
“ Sorry pet, I don’t want you to be in pain, but it’s a normal thing, don’t worry: you need to feed, I mean seriously. I was just a small appetizer, you need bloody more, you gotta drink human blood!” he explained, kissing her cheek before getting up.
“ No, don’t leave me! Please…” she whimpered as her pain increased.
“ I’ll be right back, luv. I just wanna help you, baby. Now you’re sick, but I can give you the right medicine…” he calmed her down, departing to come back after few minutes, dragging a young boy with him.
Seeing him, Buffy remembered she had already met him in her former town, saving him from a demon.
She wondered what the hell he was doing there now, but she knew that among all the towns he could have chosen, Sunnydale was the worst one with no doubt.
And she couldn’t wait to show him that.
Also the boy seemed to recognize her, and that made Spike curious.
“ D’you two know each other?” he asked in disbelief, eyeing at Buffy.
“ Nothing big. I’ve just saved him from a demon once!” she explained, trying to fight the pain to get up.
The unaware guy waited trustful for the girl’s intervention to save him from the clutches of that scary vampire in full game-face.
“ Please, help me! I think he’s gonna drain me!” he incited her nervously, wondering what she was doing barely dressed in the room of an equally barely dressed vampire. Where was her fighting outfit? And why did she seem so weak to him?
She approached him laboriously.
“ Don’t worry, dear, he won’t hurt you, I can tell!” she reassured him, before exploding in a devilish laughter that iced over the blood in the unlucky guy’s veins.
“ * I * ‘ll do it!” she informed him, while Spike held him still, smiling and supporting her with the other hand; otherwise her temporary weakness would have made her fall on the floor.
The guy looked at her, puzzled
“ Well, you know that saying: if you can’t fight them,...” and she shifted to her game-face, terrifying the boy definitely.
“ … join them! And you have no idea ‘bout how much I was tired of fighting them!” she concluded, hurling to him, biting his neck, drinking greedily

After few sips, she felt a new strength flowing into her and without pulling her off the guy; she snatched him from Spike’s grip, smashing her prey against the wall.
When she drank enough, she threw him to Spike who drained him at all.
“ So, how are you now, better?” the blond smiled to her, still in game-face, just like her.
“ So very good! Thank you, hun. Anyway, can’t wait to hunt with you!” she said, losing herself in his arms.
“ Soon, luv, very soon!” he laughed, amused by her enthusiasm.
“ Well, for now we can do an equally funny activity, maybe funnier …” he murmured, kissing her fiercely, both of them melting away their demonic visage.
He dragged her on the bed with him, making love to her in a rude, savage, brutal way, ending with a mutual passionate bite.
“ Well, that was fun. More than fun, that was pure ecstasy!” Buffy purred content, licking the marks she had left on her mate’s shoulder to clean it up, after he had done the same thing to her.
“ Perfect. You are so bloody perfect!” he purred, holding her tight.
“ Just because you made me so perfect, Spike!”
“ Yeah, I gotta congratulate with myself: I’ve done a really pretty good job. I already knew that you would have made the most beautiful and wonderful Queen every Master Vampire could desire…”
“ Not every Master: only you! I’m just and only yours, my love!” she growled, straddling him to show him once more how much she belonged to him.

“ Spike, tell me, how long had I been sleeping?”
“ Four whole days, my Buffy, and I have always been here, doing anything but holding you tight as you asked me. I sent my minions to bring me some ‘ Happy Meals with two legs’ so I didn’t have to leave your side neither to feed” he explained, making her laugh for his way to name their victims.
“ You know, although I was a Slayer, I didn’t know much ‘bout vampires. My Watcher tried restlessly to make me study on books, but I hated it. I just preferred practice!” she smirked.
“ Anyway, I read somewhere that the more it takes to someone to wake up as a vampire, the more that vampire is strong and powerful!” she explained, while she was lighting a cigarette for Spike.
“ Four days is a lot, that means I’m gonna be a hell of vampy!” she chuckled.
“ No doubt ‘bout it, pet!” he laughed, stroking her hair.
“ Can’t wait to introduce you to my minions, well.. ours now! I’m sure they will be happy to have you as their Mistress!”
“ Yeah, after so many years following damn rules… it will be fun to be the one ruling… of course, with you, my beloved dark King!” she purred, licking his face.
“ Just think ‘bout all the fun we’ll have together, my precious beloved dark Queen!”
“ Mm, actually, I already have huge fun and I’m planning to get even more!” she commented, rolling with him on the other side of the bed, where they ended up to make love again.

“ Hey, what ‘bout you? How long did it take to you to become a Child of the Night?” she asked, snuggling against him.
“ Nonetheless seven days. It’s kind of a record! You know, there’s a reason if I’m a so bloody strong and mighty Master!” he bragged laughing.
“ The most important thing is that you’re all mine!” she said, claiming his lips for an endless time.
“ Always and forever, my Buffy!” he whispered when he could talk again, holding her to his chest and closing his eyes, due to the almost coming Sunrise.
“ I’m sure I made the right decision …” she slurred satisfied, letting the sleep claim her too.

THE END

TBC ( sequel is already done.. :-) )