Author's Chapter Notes:
At the end of the chapter.
Chapter Two - Tutor

Buffy made her way through the throng of students milling about the English building hallways. She still didn’t particularly like Angel’s plan, but if she had to be fucking any professor she might as well do the hot British guy. If Angel had been having trouble with his fat, seventy year old law professor she’d rather let him work full time at the Doublemeat Palace than help him get into law school.

She actually didn’t know Professor Thompson at all. Never been in his class or attended one of his lectures. She remembered hearing about his lectures when she was a freshman, poetry and literature and stuff like that. But when his fiancee died in a car wreck, he’d taken a year off and everyone was surprised when he returned this year for the fall semester. He was no longer the motivating speaker he’d once been, though. Now, he mostly kept to himself; went to his classes, stayed in his office for office hours, and then went home.

Buffy found herself outside his office door. Maybe if she could convince Professor Thompson to change Angel’s grade she wouldn’t have to seduce him at all. Sure, she’d done bad things before to get ahead, but had never gone as far as Angel was asking her to go this time. Shaking her head, she set her resolve to do this for Angel. She knew Angel was bright and probably did deserve the A he was striving for. This was just something she had to do to secure their future. Not leaving herself anymore time to second guess herself, she knocked on the door.

The door opened in front of her, and he was standing there looking down at her expectantly. "Can I help you, Ms...?"

"Summers," she told him quickly. "Buffy Summers."

Spike stepped back, allowing her entrance into his small office consisting of only a desk, two chairs, a small couch and a filing cabinet. To her relief, he closed the door, giving them privacy. "I hope this doesn’t have to do with any medical bills," he said seriously, sitting down at his desk.

Buffy looked at him, confused before taking a seat at the other chair next to his desk. "Medical bills?"

"It was you I bumped into last night wasn’t it. You were with Mr. O’Toole."

"Oh, right. No, I promise this has nothing to do with that," she told him with a smile. She leaned foward in her seat, making sure that the tight shirt and push up bra she wore to give herself more cleavage pressed her breasts up. "I was hoping you’d consider tutoring me."

"Tutoring you?" he repeated, trying his best not to stare down her shirt.

She pouted. "I’m not doing so well in English 102."

"So, you’re a freshman?"

Buffy rolled her eyes. "Junior. I just decided to skip it after I failed it freshman year. And now it’s seriously kicking my ass."

Spike leaned back in his chair resting his hands on the arms. "And why have you decided to ask me?"

Good question. "Well, because a friend of mine recommended you. Said you were the best there is."

Spike still didn’t look convinced. "A friend?"

"Anya!" Buffy exclaimed, thanking God a lightbulb finally went on in her brain. Anya had taken his English 101 class back in freshman year and had talked non-stop about how hot he was for the entire semester. "Anya Jenkins. She’s one of my sorority sisters and she recommended you to me." Buffy crossed her legs, letting the short skirt she was wearing ride dangerously high up her thigh. She didn’t even have to look up to know his eyes were on her. "And, plus you’re English. My own authentic tutor."

Spike sat quietly while he thought over her request. A part of him wanted to tell her he didn’t have the time and ask her to leave, but a bigger part wanted her to stay. The old Spike wanted to help the gorgeous woman sitting in his office, which made him want her to leave even more. Did he even have enough time in his schedule? Could he fit her in? Could her skirt be any shorter?

"I guess I can find time," he told her finally.

Buffy beamed at him and he knew he was in trouble. "We could meet here a couple of nights a week," he offered.

"Oh, no, this is way too stuffy. I’m feeling claustrophobic enough as it is and I’ve only been in here for fifteen minutes. I study much better in a homey environment." She paused. "I used to have great grades in high school when I lived at home. So much quieter than college."

Spike frowned. "You want me to come to your house, then?"

Buffy shook her head. "No way! The sorority house is way too loud for anyone to study," she told him with a laugh. "And the library is too quiet. We probably wouldn’t even be able to talk to each other."

Spike ran a hand through his platinum curls, growing frustrated by the woman sitting across from him.

"I could come to your place," she suggested innocently.

No. No. No. Absolutely not. Terrible idea. Too personal. God, those eyes. Beautiful green eyes that were begging him to help her.

"Sure." Fuck.

"Okay, see you on Thursday night around seven thirty." She walked around the desk, leaning over him to give him a loose hug to show her gratitude.

He couldn’t keep his eyes off the two perfect breasts falling out of her shirt. Or the way her soft body felt against his. Or the way she smelt like strawberries. The hug was too short for him and then she was gone.

***

Buffy parked her red BMW outside of Professor Thompson’s home Thursday night at exactly seven thirty. She got out of the car, smoothing down her skirt as she made her way to his front door. She’d carefully chosen her outfit, not wanting it to be too much for a study session. The pink skirt she wore came up above the knee and had a slit in the front that followed the line of her inner thighs and stopped when it reached just below her panties. To downplay her skirt, she wore a simple white tee that hugged her breasts and was a tiny bit see through.

She checked her appearance in the glass door, before ringing the doorbell. She looked hot and if he wasn’t fucking her tonight then he wasn’t fucking her at all.

Spike opened the door, and Buffy couldn’t help but stare at him. The only times she’d ever seen him was at the university and while he always looked hot in a suit it was nothing compared to this. The dark blue jeans he wore left little to the imagination and she felt her mouth water slightly. His black tee fit like a second skin, outlining every perfectly defined muscle in his upper body. Suddenly, fucking him didn’t seem like such a chore.

"Ms. Summers?"

Buffy blinked and forced herself to look at his face. Which wasn’t a good idea either. Were his eyes always so blue?

"Ms. Summers are you alright?" Spike asked, looking at her with concern. He reached out and touched her arm, snapping her out of her stare.

Buffy blushed furiously. "I’m sorry, just spaced out a little there." She flashed him a smile as she walked inside the house.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thank you so much for all the reviews!! I promised smut and there will be tons, starting in the next chapter. Reviews on this chapter will make me update much faster ;)

I just want to clarify that this fic will be angsty! It's porn with a plot with angst! If you don't like fics that portray Buffy or Spike in a less than angelic light this is not the fic for you.

Thanks again to Jace and Neo for the beta.