Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews! I love them and they really inspire me to update *hint, hint* :) You guys are great.

Also, I don't know anything about living on a college campus or being in a sorority from real life, only from books so this might be completely far fetched but just go with it.

Thanks again to Neo and Jace for the beta!
Chapter Four - Sorority Girls

After leaving Spike’s house, Buffy found herself in need of a cold shower. Instead, she got herself off in a nice hot one, relieving the ache between her legs as fast as possible. She thought about waiting for Angel to come over and fuck her into the next day, but dismissed the thought as soon as it entered her mind.

“How’d everything go?” Angel asked, closing her bedroom door behind him. “You fuck him yet?”

Buffy didn’t answer right away. She didn’t want to admit to Angel that she’d given his teacher a blow job. It would arouse suspicion because it was one thing she rarely did for him. “No,” she found herself saying. It wasn’t a lie, she just didn’t feel the need to elaborate.

“Why the fuck not?”

“He was all about the poetry,” she complained. “You didn’t tell me how boring he is!”

Angel rolled his eyes. “This has nothing to do with you liking him, Buffy.”

“I think it might take a while. He doesn’t seem like the kinda guy who just fucks his students after a couple of tutoring sessions.” No, he’s just the kind of guy who likes to receive oral sex from the students he tutors. “I’m gonna have to hang around him for a while.”

Angel obviously didn’t plan on staying. He stalked towards the door, turning back to fix her with a cool look as his hand grasped the knob “Whatever, just get it done,” he called to her as he slipped out of the room.

Buffy laid back on her bed, finding her thoughts drifting back to the tutoring session. Professor Thompson seemed like a complete book nerd, but outside of school she could tell that wasn’t the case at all. There was definitely something different about him, and she wanted to know what it was.

***

Buffy made her way into the main room of her sorority house. There was a meeting starting in ten minutes to discuss the upcoming formal and rush week. Buffy’s closest friends in the house were already gathered in the room. Willow was sitting on the loveseat next to Faith, who was perched on the arm of Anya’s overstuffed chair. She sat down in the empty seat next to Willow.

They’d all been in the sorority since they were freshman and by now most of them had a high ranking in the house. Buffy was pledge master, in charge of the pledges and rush week. Willow was the Vice President, but only because as a junior she wasn't eligible for precidency until her senior year. Everyone went to her for advice anyway, bypassing the house President Harmony Kendall, all the time. Anya was the treasurer, she loved money and was an accounting major. Faith didn’t have a rank in the house, which was how she preferred it. She wasn’t eligible anyway, she was lucky to be in the sorority at all with all the trouble she was constantly in with Dean Snyder.

The three girls were talking about the dresses they’d picked out for the upcoming formal when Buffy arrived. Buffy anxiously wanted to squeeze information about Professor Thompson out of Anya before the meeting started.

“Professor Thompson?” Anya asked, more than a little surprised at her friend’s inquiry. “You don’t have him this semester.”

“I know,” Buffy replied quickly. “But Angel does, and he’s having problems with him.”

“I’m not surprised,” Anya replied, not one to mask her feelings. “Professor Thompson demands one hundred percent out of his students and Angel likes to get by on his charm.”

Buffy automatically felt the need to defend her boyfriend even though her friend was right. “He does not!”

“I’m not saying it’s a bad thing,” Anya told her, patting her arm to calm her. “He’s going to be a very successful attorney.”

“Anyway,” Buffy said pointedly, “everyone says Professor Thompson has changed since his fiancee died.”

“He used to be cool as hell,” Faith summed up in her usual, simple way.

“His fiancee, Drusilla, had been his TA, but she stopped working with him after they fell in love. Drusilla was a grad student, which is not nearly as frowned upon as when a teacher’s getting down and dirty with an undergrad student,” Anya told her knowingly. “They used to party with the students, if you know what I mean.”

Buffy’s face clearly showed she had no idea what Anya meant.

“They used to snort lines at frat parties,” Faith said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Willow’s eyes were round as saucers and Buffy felt just as surprised as her friend.

“He doesn’t do it anymore,” Anya told them, justifying the professor’s actions.

“Uh, girls? Can I have everyone’s attention?”

Their conversation came to a halt as the president of their house, Harmony, entered the room ready to start the meeting. Buffy wanted to learn more about the professor, but didn’t feel like starting another bitch fight with their ditzy leader.

“Okay, well, I just want to say that things are really coming together for the upcoming formal,” Harmony told them excitedly. “I’ve even managed to snag the hottest members of the faculty as our chaperones.”

The girls giggled as Harmony read off the names of the professors that would be attending the affair. Buffy tuned her out, not really caring about the preparations for the dance. She knew it was just a silly tradition so everyone could get wasted in formal wear.

“Who are you bringing?” Buffy asked Faith quietly as Harmony droned on.

“Xander Harris,” Faith told her friends. “You know...on the swim team. Awesome upper body and a real bunny in the sack.”

Anya shivered and made a face. “You just had to go there didn’t you? That’s a mental image I could have gone without. I may never be able to have an orgasm again!”

Faith simply smirked, shrugging her shoulders innocently.

“I’m sure that’s not true.” Buffy rolled her eyes. “Who are you taking, Ahn?”

“I’m still deciding,” she told them quickly. “It’s a toss up between Greg Olaf or Riley Finn.”

“Olaf’s a brute and Finn’s a momma’s boy...tough choice,” Faith said and Buffy and Willow laughed.

“Yes, well, I’ll be taking them both for one more test drive before I make any hasty decisions.”

"And," Harmony screeched in the background, oblivious to the fact that the foursome was engaged in their own conversation. "Anyone who even thinks of wearing magenta is so done in this sorority!"

Buffy rolled her eyes at both Anya and Harmony and nudged Willow playfully. “They make us look boring.”

“I think I’ll stick with boring, thank you.” Willow had been going out with her boyfriend Oz since high school and they were so obviously in love. Buffy groaned, “I feel like this meeting is never going to end!”

“Harmony just likes to hear herself talk,” Faith grumbled. “Anyone up for lunch after this?”

***

Spike sat in his office grading papers from his Creative Writing classes. He was trying his hardest not to think about the blonde bombshell that had been invading his thoughts ever since their “tutoring session”. He was doing a good job of it while working on Jeremy Caldwell’s impressive work, until he arrived at the next paper.

Angel O’Toole.

He contemplated just giving him the A he was so desperately seeking. It was the least he owed him after receiving a blow job from the kid’s girlfriend, but it had never been his style to give out undeserved marks, no matter what the situation.

Not that there was a situation. He had promised himself he wouldn’t get involved with another student, and he’d meant it. The university had looked the other way when they found out he and Drusilla were to be married, but Buffy was only twenty years old. It wasn’t the same. There couldn’t be a situation, even if he wanted there to be one, and he didn’t.

Forcing himself to read the paper objectively, he got back to work. It wasn’t long before he was interrupted.

The door to his office opened and shut quickly, and he found himself looking up at the woman who’d been consuming his thoughts for the better part of two days. She was staring at him as she twisted the lock on the door she was leaning against.

“What are you doing here?” he asked, masking his voice with cold indifference.

“We need to talk,” she told him, letting him know she was running the show.

“You shouldn’t have come here.”

She let out a chuckle. “Well, you shouldn’t have come in my mouth, but that didn’t stop you.”

He wanted to smile at her quip, but forced himself not to. She was being inappropriate and it was his job as the teacher to draw the line. “You’re right, that shouldn’t have happened.” He looked away from her so he could say, “I suggest you look for another tutor.”

She didn’t reply, and when he looked back up she was standing less than a foot away from him and moving closer. She slid into the space between him and his desk, leaning back against the desk. There wasn’t much space, and her legs were nestled between his.

He didn’t trust himself to breathe, never mind speak.

“I want you.”

As if to prove herself, she moved in tentatively caressing his lips with her own. It took him a second to go over right and wrong and she started moving back, rejected, when he grabbed the back of her neck, crashing his lips to hers again.

She moaned into his mouth, pleasantly surprised by his change of heart. Of course she’d come to his office to seduce him, but she also wanted to make sure he didn’t want to stop seeing her.

He pushed her back so she was lying flat on his desk. The papers he’d been grading crinkled under her weight and some flew off the desk. She let out a groan, and he didn’t realize it was from pain until she was pushing him back up.

“Stapler,” she explained, holding up the offending object.

He took it from her and threw it off to the side. It’s noisy landing was drowned out by her moan as his tongue invaded her mouth. His hands roamed freely over her body, leaving goose bumps in their wake. They slid down her sides and back up to cup her breasts and tease her nipples through the thin cotton of her tank.

Her hands sought out the button of his dress pants, quickly undoing them and pushing them down his legs. She took hold of his hard on, pumping him fast as his lips descended on hers again. Their kisses were fevered and passionate. This was all either of them had been thinking about since they’d last seen each other, and now that it was happening it was better than either of them even imagined.

Leaving her breast, his hand made its way between them and under her skirt. Her panties were soaked and he couldn’t resist teasing her a bit. He rubbed her mound through the thin fabric, delighting in her pants and gasps.

“Spike, please...”

He slid a finger under her panties and into her wet passage. In and out, slow and deliberate. He added a second finger, curling them to reach her G-spot and stroke the bundle of nerves. “This what you want, pet?”

Buffy’s head shook frantically against the table, his fingers still deep inside her.

His thumb flicked her clit. “How about that?” She didn’t respond, her eyes were closed. “Well, if you won’t tell me...” His fingers stopped moving inside her, and he looked down at her, waiting for her response.

“This,” she said as her hand gripped his cock.

He was shocked, aroused, and ready to pound into her all at the same time. Without warning, he ripped the panties from her body, ignoring her surprised gasp and thrust into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he barely let her adjust to his size before he began to thrust into her.

She reached for him, pulling him down on top of her and claiming his lips. As he groaned, she took advantage and thrust her tongue inside his mouth. She tasted him, licking the roof of his mouth and caressing his tongue with hers. He tasted good. Keeping him close, she wrapped her arms around his neck, sighing when his lips traveled down her neck.

He was so close, but he wanted her to come first. Keeping his mouth attached to her neck with little bites and licks, his hand snaked between them again and found the hard little nub he’d been looking for. He twisted it between his thumb and forefinger, paying attention to the sounds she was making as he twisted harder.

“Uh....Spike!....Yeah, right...there...”

He sped up his thrusts, making sure he hit her clit with every thrust up. Finally the impact of his fingers and dick sent her spiraling over the edge. She bit down on his shoulder to keep from screaming out his name and alerting anyone lingering in the hallway to their activities.

Satisfied that he’d taken care of her, he focused on pumping into her. God, she was so tight. Felt so perfect being inside her. Her legs tightened around him, bringing him closer and allowing him to thrust even deeper into her heat. It wasn’t long before he was spent, collapsing on top of her.

“Does this mean I won’t be needing a new tutor?” Buffy asked, still slightly out of breath, from beneath him.

Spike pulled back, looking down at her with a smirk. “That’s exactly what it means.”