Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews! I can't tell you all how much I appreciate the feedback!!

Thanks to Laura (sanity_oasis) for the beta!
They had agreed to meet again on Tuesday, but Buffy couldn’t wait any longer. She went by his office after her last class, but he hadn’t been there. His car was in the parking lot, so she went to the next place she could think of, knowing that he didn’t have class. That’s how she found herself in the library for the first time since orientation her freshman year.

She didn’t have to look very long. After searching through the fiction section, she found him looking through the stacks marked ‘poetry’. She looked around to make sure no one was watching, before approaching him.

He didn’t even notice her as she slid between him and the bookshelf. She was grinning up at him, a look of mischief in her eyes. "Preparing for our next study session?"

"I am."

"I was doing a little prep work of my own," she told him, taking his hand and placing it over her breast.

Spike raised an eyebrow. "Were you now?"

"I was." She moved his hand slowly down her front and into her pants, letting him feel how wet she was. "See?"

Spike looked over his shoulder, worried that someone would see them. "Buffy, we can’t do this here."

"I’ll be quick," she promised, smiling like the cat who ate the canary when he inserted two fingers. Trying to stay as quiet as possible, she brought his head down to hers to muffle the inevitable moans and whimpers.

His lips trailed from her mouth, leaving little kisses along her jaw. "You’re a very naughty girl, Ms. Summers," he breathed into her ear. He rubbed her clit in time with his fingers as they thrust into her pussy. "So nice and wet for me. Was this how you were preparing? Did you touch yourself and think of me?" She was nodding frantically now, so close it hurt.

His other hand moved from where it rested on her waist to under her shirt. He moved the lace of her bra aside to roll a nipple between his fingers. "Let it go, baby. Come for me."

And she did. Her juices flowed over his hand. Her knees felt like pudding and she was lucky he had her pressed against the bookcase otherwise she’d have fallen to the floor. Her head dropped to his chest as she tried to regulate her breathing.

Spike took his hand out of her pants, licking himself clean of her juices. "You taste delicious," he told her as he licked the last finger clean.

Her face scrunched up in distaste. "That’s disgusting."

He wrapped his arms around her waist, crashing his mouth into hers in a kiss that took both their breaths away. She couldn’t help but taste herself on him as his tongue explored her mouth. He smirked at her as he pulled back.

Her knees were weak again. "I stand corrected."

***

As soon as he closed the door she had him pressed up against it. He smiled into her lips, kissing her back with equal fervor. She wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her fingers in the soft hairs at the nape of his neck and bringing him even closer to her.

He reversed their position, slamming her back against the door, their mouths never disconnecting. His erection poked very obviously into her soft stomach, letting her know just how much he wanted her.

"Kitten..."

Kitten. She liked that. She reached down between them, stroking him through his pants. Their mouths were still fused together, kissing like they hadn’t seen each other in years when really it had only been a matter of hours since he’d gotten her off in the library.

They reversed again, back to the original position they’d started at when she first came into the house. His hand traveled over her body, up the back of her legs and beneath her skirt, rubbing small circles over her ass before sliding to the front between her thighs. He was shocked to find no barrier separating them.

"No knickers?" he asked with a smirk. She pretended to be embarrassed as she shook her head. It only made him harder. How had this happened? He couldn’t believe this goddess had come to him, wanting to be with him. She was so beautiful, and if she kept doing that thing with her tongue...

She couldn’t wait any longer. She needed him inside her. He helped lift her as she jumped on top of him, her legs instinctively wrapping around his waist. Her hand left his neck, finding and undoing his button and zipper easily. She took him in her hand, and she could feel how ready he was. She didn’t need to look down, the weight of him in her hand reminding her of how big he was and she marveled how he fit so perfectly as she directed him inside.

Their heads separated as he entered her. He stared up at her, waiting until she was ready before thrusting up into her heat. Her hands gripped his shoulders for leverage as she rode him slowly.

Both were breathing heavily as their mouths gravitated back together. His tongue invaded her mouth, thrusting in time with his cock. He turned them again, slamming her back against the door so hard it shook beneath her weight.

She reached up, her hand seeking anything to hold onto while she rode him even faster. He was thrusting up into her, his sack slapping against her ass with every upward thrust.

"Unh!...Spike!.....Yes!" she cried out as she came, her juices coating his cock and sending him spiraling over the edge right after her.

***

After they both had regained their composure, Spike insisted that they actually spend some time studying. She pouted and protested, but he made it clear that he was going to help her pass English 102, and that he’d checked out her grades and knew she was in danger of failing.

"School isn’t important to me," she argued.

"What is?"

"Shopping and my friends and my sorority and..."

"Angel?" he asked, looking at her out of the corner of his eye.

"Yes," Buffy said slowly. Angel was and always would be important to her no matter what happened. Or what was happening. "But you are, too."

"Thanks, pet, I was beginning to think you were only after one thing," Spike replied sarcastically.

"Would that be so bad?"

He pretended to think it over. "Suppose not. I am an intelligent bloke."

She rolled her eyes. "So why do you keep giving Angel bad grades anyway?"

"Besides the fact that I just don’t like the poof? Because he’s not working up to his full potential." He looked at her pointedly. "Not much different than you."

"What are you doing in college if you hate school so much?" he asked.

No one had ever asked her that question, even though she was basically still at a freshman’s level with all her credits. She pondered for a moment, before telling him the embarrassing truth. "Just something my parents wanted me to do I guess." She paused. "But I’ve been with Angel so long, and I know he plans to be this successful lawyer so it’s like I stopped needing to find a career. The plan was for Angel to take care of the money and for me to spend it."

"And that’s changed?"

"I don’t know. How did you know you wanted to be a teacher?" she asked, hoping he’d stick with her change of subject.

"I didn’t," he answered truthfully. "I wanted to be a writer, so I went to school for journalism. I minored in education just so I’d have something to fall back on if writing never took. But then I needed something to pay the bills so I got a degree in education and figured I’d write while I was teaching." He chuckled. "But I fell in love with it, and haven’t attempted to get back into writing."

"How old are you?" She blushed at her bluntness. "It just sounds like you did a lot, but you seem so young."

Spike laughed. "I’m only 31. But I graduated high school at 16, so I got an early start on college."

"16? You really are a genius."

"Well, yes, but I didn’t have much else to do but study when I was younger."

"Oh, give me a break! Like you weren’t breaking hearts all over Sunnydale."

"Stapehill."

"Stapler...what?"

"I lived in England until graduate school," he explained. "In a town called Stapehill."

"Why’d you come to Sunnydale?"

"Never planned on it, actually. I was in love with Cecily Adams all throughout high school and college. She never gave me the time of day until I decided to give myself this make over." He gestured to his hair and clothes. "Used to dress like a right nerd. Anyway, we were graduating from Oxford University and engaged to be married. That is until she decided she liked my brother, Wesley, more than me."

"What a bitch!"

"Yeah, I was so bloody mad, I couldn’t stand being on the same continent as them."

"Are they still together?"

"Yes, from what my mum tells me. Married with three boys."

Buffy looked at him sadly before leaning across the couch and giving him a long, sweet kiss. "I’m glad she left you," she told him as she pulled back, resting her forehead against his.

"Yeah, me too."