A/N: OK I know everyone was confused last chapter about Angel asking out Buffy and I’m sorry it took me so long to update but hopefully this chapter should clear everything up. Please keep reviewing and enjoy.




Chapter 2: Part-ay!

Buffy walked into her house and ran up the stairs towards her brother’s room.

“What the hell was that today, Angel? Did you ask me out on a date? “

“Yup” he said casually. He looked up from magazine he was reading to see Buffy’s eyes flashing in anger. Angel looked at her in amusement. “Look,” he said trying not to laugh. “You know that idiot I was with today he really liked you and the red head but couldn’t decide which one of you he liked better, so he asked me to ask you out. I guess he didn’t realize you were my sister. Anyway I decided that we could go to that party together and just have some fun. Plus, remember last year how you hated it when everyone knew you as Angel’s sister, maybe this time we don’t have to let them know.”

“Whatever, I’ll go but I’m not kissing you.”

Angel burst out laughing at that. “I wouldn’t expect you to but Riley might expect one from both you and your little friend. Look we can just go to the party and have some fun. We don’t even have to talk to each other, I can drive you there and you can ‘mingle’. Plus I get to hang with that little red friend of yours.”

“Angel, Willow is not just the kind of girl you can mess around with. She’s sensitive and she’s my friend, so stay away from her unless you’re ready for some major Ass kickage from yours truly.”

Buffy stormed from the room and ran to her own. She turned on her music and lay on her bed thinking about what she was going to do.

~~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~~

Slow down, you move too fast, you've got to make the morning last
Just kickin' down the cobble-stones, lookin' for fun and feelin' groovy

Feeling groovy

Hello lamp-post, what's cha knowing, I've come to watch your flowers growin'
Ain't cha got no rhymes for me, do-it-do-do, feelin' groovy

Feeling groovy

I've got no deeds to do, no promises to keep
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
Let the morning time drop all its petals on me

Life I love you, all is groovy
~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~

‘Wow, who knew that music could be so irritating?’ Buffy asked herself as she leaned over and switched it off.

‘My God, this weekend is gonna be interesting.’
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

The rest of the week at school Buffy and Willow spent most of their time together. Occasionally they would pass Oz or Spike in the hall or would see them in class. Buffy and Willow could both admit that they were totally crushing to each other, but if anyone else asked they completely denied it.

One day Buffy and Willow were sitting in the library studying when Oz and Spike spotted them. They made their way over to their table and sat down across from them.

“Hey Buffy, Willow.” Said Spike, causing the girls to look up and see that they had company. “Hey oz, hey Spike” acknowledged Willow. Buffy just ducked her head and looked down at the book she had been reading.

“So… I was wondering if you guys were going to Cordelia Chase’s party this weekend, maybe we’d see you there?”

“Yeah, we are actually,” said Willow “I’m sure that we’ll see you there.”

“Great,” said Oz. He and Spike both stood and gathered their stuff. Before leaving Spike grabbed Buffy’s hand as Oz grabbed Willow’s. They leaned down and placed a kiss on their palms.

After they’d left Buffy and Willow looked at each other and squealed. Giles, the new librarian, walked out of his office and walked over to the two girls he’d come to know as although very odd and irritating, also very sweet. St the moment, he realized this would be one of those odd and Irritating moment and turned on his heel back into his office.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

For Buffy, the weekend came all too quickly. She and Willow were at Willow’s house getting ready for the party. The day before Buffy had gone over to Willow’s house to make sure she had something to wear and ended up taking Willow shopping. They both bought brand new outfits although neither of them was quite sure they’d been entirely sane when they’d thought these dresses were perfect. Buffy had decided that she was going to try and become her old confident self she’d been before her mother had died and picked a short, dark red dress that went to mid thigh. At the front the neckline dipped low enough to show off enough cleavage that left some to the imagination, but not much.

Willow had bought a dark, emerald green dress that went to her knee and had a large slit up the side. Although it did show off cleavage it didn’t show as much as Buffy’s.

They were finishing up their makeup when the doorbell rang. Willow and Buffy went downstairs and opened the door and invited both Riley and Angel inside.

“You girls look nice tonight,” said Angel. The basic pleasantries were said and then Angel offered his arm to Willow as Riley did the same for Buffy.

Most of the drive was made in silence at the exception of Buffy and Willow who were making faces at each other in the back of Riley’s jeep.

When they arrived at the party they could hear the loud music from outside the house. As they entered the house some of the jocks spotted Riley and Angel and dragged them away.

‘Well, that worked out well then,’ Buffy thought to herself.

Then she spotted Spike and Oz and grabbed Willow’s hand and they walked over to them.

Spike turned and saw the girls walking towards them. His jaw fell open at the sight of Buffy in her beautiful red dress. Oz turned when he heard Spike mumbling to himself and saw them as well. Looking at Willow he was unable to keep insanities from falling form his mouth as well.

Willow and Buffy smirked to themselves as they saw the boys’ reactions.

As they were about to walk up to them Riley and one of his jock friends walked in their path.

“Let us grab you girls a drink,” said riley taking Buffy’s hand and leading her towards the kitchen.

The other guy shook Willow’s hand and said “Hi I’m Parker,” before doing the same.

They led them into the kitchen and told them to sit at the table while they grabbed some drinks.

“Well that was weird,” commented Willow, “they just grabbed us, I didn’t even know that guy.”

Parker and Riley walked back into the rook with two bottles of tequila and four glasses.

‘I thought they were going to grab us one drink’ thought Buffy. Grabbing her glass after Riley had filled it with tequila she downed it and Willow did the same. As soon as they’d finished Riley filled their glasses again.

Buffy and Willow were so caught up, they didn’t notice that Riley and Parker weren’t drinking.

*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************

Please Review

BTW: the song in this chapter was Feelin' Groovy by Simon and Garfunkel