Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a warning this chapter deals with rape and abuse. It's not really detailed but if you find that sort of thing disturbing I advise you not to read this chapter.
A/N: Really, really sorry it took me so long to update.

Chapter 3: Nightmare come true


As Buffy leaned on Riley for support and Willow on Parker, the two men smirked at each other. “This was going to be fun.’ Riley turned to Buffy looking concerned. “Buffy are you okay?” he asked. Buffy turned to him, her eyes glazed over, with a goofy smile on her face. “I’m fine! In fact I’m better than fine, I feel great!” she announced. “Me too!” Willow chimed in. “Why don’t we go upstairs and you two can rest,” suggested Parker, “you look really tired.”

Riley and Parker led the two girls upstairs and into one of the bedrooms they lay them down and decided to leave the girls there for a while before coming back up, not wanting to make anyone suspicious. They left the room locking the door on their way out.

As soon as the men left the room Willow and Buffy each stumbled over to one of the double beds, passing out as soon as their heads hit their respective pillow. If they’d been less knackered they probably would have noticed how odd the room was. With two beds and a divider down the middle, there were absolutely no windows and the only source of light was the light coming from under the doorway.

Parker and Riley went back downstairs and joined in with the group of jocks mocking some poor kid.

*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************

Spike was looking around the party searching for Buffy but when he couldn’t find her he figured she could be anywhere in this huge mass of teenagers and finally gave up figuring he could possibly catch her before she left.

He went back to his conversation with Oz. Although it wasn’t much of a conversation considering Oz’s habit to not say much. Unless, that is, the subject of a certain red head were brought up.

*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************

A few hours later Parker left the group to get something from outside; he came back a few minutes later with a bag in his hand. Riley looked up at him as he was walking up the stairs and Parker nodded at him. A few minutes later Riley followed him up the stairs and met him at the end of the hall in front of the dark, locked room.

They unlocked the door and entered. Parker dumped the contents in his bag onto the end of Willow’s bed. On the bed (not including Willow) there was some rope, tape and two knives. Each taking a knife they cut the rope and tied the girls’ hands to the bed posts, and then their legs. Then they woke them up.

*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************

When Buffy and Willow woke up their first impulse was to try and move their arms. When they realized they couldn’t move at all they panicked. Buffy looked towards Willow and called to her. Willow looked over at her and they stared at each other in panic.

Buffy caught a movement in the side of her eye and turned towards it. Then she saw Riley and Parker step out of the shadows. Parker was holding a roll of duct tape looking at her menacingly. As Buffy was about to scream, Riley’s hand came down on her mouth. He moved his hand with only enough time for Parker to cover her mouth with the duct tape. Then they proceeded to do the same to Willow. Riley walked back over to the couch and grabbed the knives. He threw one to Parker and then walked over to Buffy.

Buffy and Willow started to shake their heads franticly and try to cream from behind the duct tape but were cut off from each other by the divider in the middle of the room being drawn.

Riley walked over to Buffy and opened his knife and lay down on the bed next to Buffy and pets her hair in a calming gesture. “Shh, baby, its okay,” he said soothingly but it did little to calm Buffy as the knife drew closer to her. “I’ll make it all better.” And he brought the knife up to the top of her shirt and cut down.

Buffy screamed and whimpered as much as was possible with tape on her mouth as the metal of the knife bit into her flesh. Riley peeled away her clothes, to reveal a red gash from her neck to her stomach. He ran his hands along her flesh and then brought his hands up to her breasts. She tried to squirm away from him. “Fine, that’s how you want it!!” he said fiercely, and then proceeded to cut her pants off. He flung her pants to the ground followed by his own. Unable to watch as he took her she shut her eyes and then finally passed out from the pain and blood loss.

*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************

Willow stared up at Parker as he carefully cut Willow’s clothes off. She looked terrified. “Hey, don’t worry baby, at least you’re doing better than your friend over there. Riley’s a bit sloppy with knives.” He said with an evil grin.

Willow started weeping as he cut the remaining clothes off her body and plunged into her virgin core.

*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************

By the time Riley and Parker were finished with the girls, Buffy was passed out and Willow was weeping hysterically. That was how they left them.

*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************

As everyone started leaving the party Spike and Oz were still searching for Buffy and Willow. When they didn’t see them exit with Riley, they decided to search the upstairs of the house to see if maybe they had been left behind. They walked up to the stairs and checked every room in the hall way. When they finally reached the last door and opened it the room was to dark for them to see anything and when they entered the room it took them forever to finally find the light switch. They turned the light on and looked around the room in horror. They saw Willow tied to the bed unconscious. They walked over to her and her eyes flew open and she tried to break free. “Willow. Shh… It’s Oz, we’re gonna help you baby. Don’t worry.” Willow started weeping ad the two men looked at her with tears in their eyes for her suffering. They removed the tape from her mouth and removed the ropes from her wrists and ankles.

“We have to get her to a hospital.” Oz said as he wrapped her up in a blanket, trying to calm her down as she mumbled non-sense under her breath. “They did… Wasn’t me….Not my fault… Not hers either… Oh God Buffy!”

“Wait, Buffy?! Willow what happened to Buffy?” asked Spike.

“Wasn’t her fault” whispered Willow.

Just then they heard a groan from the other side of the divider. Spike ran to it while Oz looked on while comforting Willow in his arms.

Spike tore the divider away and looked in horror at the tiny girl on the bed.

*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************

Please Review