Author's Chapter Notes:
You guys have been giving me a lot of good reviews, but then again a lot of you have been calling me the devil because of my cliffhanger. I'll take no offense to it. But as I see it...the story must go on...so I present to you, CHAPTER 24.
WARNING: SEXUAL SITUATIONS UP AHEAD. SHIELD THE EYES OF THE CHILDREN. It's about to get dirty.


Chapter 24: The shot heard around the world

“Spike…”

Buffy’s cry came out desperate as she broke away from their kiss. Spike stopped suddenly looking straight into her eyes.

“Do you want me to stop?”

The question was out there and suddenly she felt as if there was a pink elephant in the room. It was up to Buffy to make the final decision. She could never handle the pressure of getting called on in class during school and having all eyes on her. It was the same amount of pressure as now just ten times worse; and she only had Spike looking at her.

Buffy would never think it would actually go this far in here, where it was a high chance that anyone on staff could walk in looking for Spike. But Spike’s ministrations were like an addicting drug. One that she was not ready to give up on right now. It would be like quitting cold turkey.

“It’s okay…but…I don’t want to you know…” She wasn’t ready for that big step yet. It was true…she did trust Spike a little more, but she did not want her first time to be on the ground of the room they were currently occupying. Even if it was a studio that Spike had just given her.

Her sentence trailed off as Spike kneeled on the ground bringing Buffy down to sit across from him. Self consciously her legs bent at the knee, close to her chest.

“I completely understand pet.” Spike said gently putting his hands on her knee, before sliding his hand down her leg, all the way to her ankle where the ribbons of her ballet shoes were tied. “I’ll stop when you tell me to.” He kissed around her ankle and even through the tights Buffy’s skin felt like it was being ignited with each kiss. Her hands pressed down against the ground, holding her body up, and she watched as Spike with a slow tantalizing speed pulled at one of the end of the ribbon, untying it, and beginning to un-wrap them. He was simply taking off her shoe, and Buffy had to admit, the way he did it, to any outside observer it was very erotic.

Within minutes, he had pulled off both her shoes and was pressing his lips to hers again, their kisses hard but sweet. Her hands came up to the collar of his jacket and pushed it down, off his shoulders and in a pile on the ground next to them. Buffy had begun to pull at the knot of his tie when he pulled her into his lap. She let out of a squeal of surprise, but his hands pressed into her back firm and comforting and it put a smile on her face.

Pressing his lips to her neck again, his hands came up to the straps of her leotard, pulling them down until it bunched at her waist. Instantly Buffy brought her arms up to cover her naked breasts, a soft blush creeping up her cheeks. “No! Don’t hide, you’re fucking beautiful.” Spike pulled her arms away at the wrists. His stare burned into her soft glowing flesh. With a feather light touch, Spike ran his fingers against her right breast, circling around her pink nipple.

He laid her back until she was spread out before him across the ground, like a feast for him to enjoy. Buffy watched as he bit his lower lip and looked down at her. Hooking his fingers at where the leotard was around her waist, Spike began to pull the rest of her clothing all the way down until her body was completely nude. Spike reveled in the beauty of her, and Buffy tried desperately to not shy away at being so exposed.

His fingers came out to run down her soft skin. Spike’s touches were soft, and caring, and it became a notice to both of them that this was very much different then their time on the balcony at Chaos.

Suddenly his hands stopped at Buffy’s knees, and he began to spread her legs apart and kneel closer. Buffy bit her lip, becoming well aware of what Spike was about to do. She reached out to protest, nothing like this had been done to her before, but Spike’s fingers pressed against her clit causing Buffy to arch her back off the ground and before she knew it Spike pressed his tongue against her pussy.

“Oh…”

Buffy didn’t have long enough time to recover from the shock before she felt his tongue slide up and down her clit. She thrusted her hands into her golden locks, almost pulling her hair out to sustain the moan.

“Oh, my God. Spike!”

The sight of Spike’s head between her legs and the thought of what he was doing would be erotic enough. Suddenly Buffy felt hot and with each second she reached her climax, Buffy felt she would go insane. It was only minutes but the pleasure felt like long heavenly hours.

Her breath became heavier as her whole body began to tighten. Her hands clenched tightly into fists and she arched up even more.

“Spike…I’m going to…” She trailed off as Spike’s head came up and their eyes locked. He came to lean over her again his hands petting her thigh before slipping his fingers into her hot core. Spike watched her reaction, slowly pushing her over the edge.

“Cum for me kitten, I’ve got you.” He knew she was afraid to release, he repeated his words that he had whispered in her ear at Chaos. Her eyes closed, and Spike felt her pussy tighten around his fingers before she let out a loud moan, signaling her orgasm. “That’s my girl.” He smashed his lips to hers in a passionate kiss, his fingers still massaging her clit, bringing her down from her orgasm. He felt her moan against his lips, sending Spike’s craving for her crazy. “You tasted bloody exquisite.” Spike whispered in her ear.

She was speechless and all she could do was pull him down to kiss her again, putting all her emotions that had been released. She tasted herself on his lips and his tongue. The kiss was hard and demanding, a complete surprise on her part. Buffy ran her leg between his legs, pressing her knee and upper thigh against his crotch, watching the affects of her simple action on his face.

“Pet you’re walking the line with doing that.” Spike informed her. His nose nuzzled against the skin of her neck, inhaling the scent that left Spike feeling so intoxicated.

There was a feeling in Buffy to return the feeling of what Spike had given her. But before she could speak a word of it, a shrill ringing stopped Buffy from even opening her mouth.

Both of them turned their heads to look at the pile of Spike’s jacket and tie, where buried in the pocket, they could still hear the ringing.

He let out a roaring growl of frustration getting up and grabbing his suit jacket digging for the damning device. Grabbing it, Spike flipped it open with such fury and answered it with a harsh greeting. “What?!”

Spike looked to Buffy who sat up, pulling her legs close to chest, covering her body. Spike held the phone to his ear by his shoulder, and took his suit jacket to drape it around her body.

“What is it Faith?”

Hiding under Spike’s jacket, Buffy pulled her leotard and dance skirt over, pulling it on, while Spike talked on the phone. She could feel his eyes on her and she couldn’t help but blush. The warmth hadn’t just spread to her cheeks, but instead her whole body was blushing, still recovering to the intense moments ago. Their closeness, the heavy intimacy, the intense pleasure that had racked her body from Spike’s ministrations.

As Buffy stood up, she didn’t look at herself in the mirror, but her knees buckled and her legs felt like soft jello suddenly.

“What the bleeding hell are you talking about?” Spike said into the phone. Buffy’s ears perked up and she turned to look over at Spike, now decent. Confusion was etched clearly on Spike’s face but all Buffy could do was stand and wait.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*


Hank Summers was sitting in the dining room enjoying his lunch. His wife, Joyce, was sitting across from him. They were sitting in a comfortable silence, Hank reading some papers that Ira Rosenburg had given him in a file, and Joyce looked over a magazine. The older mafia king looked to his wife of twenty four years, the woman that he had loved since he was a young man starting out in the organized crime world. Even through his horrible deeds she had stayed his faithful marital partner.

Mr. Summers had done a lot of things that if his wife knew would leave her to create murder, one of them trading their daughter for an alliance. But, Hank would continue to stand by her, holding Joyce’s hand as she went through rigorous treatments, of brain cancer.

Joyce’s hair had begun to grow back to it’s normal length before the treatment, however until she found though it was completely the normal style she had, Joyce wore the wig she had bought. It was actually quite similar to her real hair, so her look barely changed.

“Hank?” Joyce asked looking up from her magazine.

Hank looked to his wife, “Yes?”

“What time are we having dinner at the Giles estate?”

Hank thought for a second. “I think about six-thirty.” There was a beat of silence between them before Joyce spoke again.

“I’m really surprised that Buffy never told us about her relationship with William Giles. Did you have any idea, honey?”

To Hank it almost seemed like he froze. Looking back up from his papers, he stared at his wife, trying to hide the guilt on his face, as she looked at him with a small smile. It was clear that she had no clue about the truth, but he could see the wheels turning in her eyes. The story that the three of them had created to give Joyce had been rather questionable, but it was better than the truth.

“No…dear, it was quite a surprise to hear the news too.” You’re going to hell Summers, and the Devil himself will welcome you, because of what you’ve done. Hank thought to himself.

Joyce smiled to herself, nodding her head. “Well, this must work out for you with the other two families becoming enemies with us suddenly.” Hank could only nod his head in agreement. “I guess I’ll just speak to Buffy when we get there, there was something about her when she and William told us.”

Before Hank could object to his wife’s idea of talking to their eldest daughter, Ira, his right hand man came running into the dining room, and out of breath. Both Joyce and Hank looked to him and waited.

“We have a problem, sir.”

*~~~*~~~*~~~*


Darla slid down the wall, falling to the ground in a mess of her own limbs. She giggled excitedly and ran her hands through her mussed up hair and looked up at Angelus. He was standing above her, zipping up his pants. Looking down at his bare chest, he flicked at the trickle of blood that was coming out due to the wounds that Darla’s nails had inflicted on him while they fucked against the wall.

“Mmm that was perfect, lover.” Darla gave him a wicked smile taking the ends of her robe and tying it closed around her body.

Angelus looked to the body of his torturous victim tied on the bed, her breathing was shallow, but she was still alive. It appeared she was unconscious. “I think this little girl fell asleep half way through.”

“Weak…” Darla spat. She stood up and pulled Angelus in for a kiss.

A knock at the door interrupted their kiss and Doyle, Angelus’ cousin walked in, ignoring all that he saw around him in the room.

“The deed’s done.” Doyle quirked up his eyebrow and smirked.

“What deed, Angelus baby?” Darla asked looking between both O’Connor men.

“Well babe, Finn thought that it was time we get onto business concerning about bringing Summers and Giles down.” Both Angelus and Doyle shared a smirk. “Lets just say we created what would be known as the ‘shot heard around the world’ for the organized crime world.”

*~~~*~~~*~~~*


Buffy tapped her foot softly, the tip-tapping sound creating a soft rhythm to echo in the small elevator. She looked up and waited for the dial to inform her that she was on the first floor. However, instead it told her that it was still moving slowly between the third and second.

She hugged her arms, feeling a cold shiver run up her bare arms. She then smoothed down the fabric of her white sundress before resting her hands on her hips.

It was nearing almost five o’clock and she had yet to see anyone in the household since noon. People were in it though. And, by the sounds of doors closing every where through out the household, there had to be more people than usual.

Buffy and Spike’s intimate moments in the dance studio he had given her, ended when he had gotten off the phone. Buffy noticed that he stood up straighter, his jaw had tightened and a stern look had replaced the gentleness she had just seen in his eyes when he kissed her. Instead he simply pressed his lips to her forehead in a brief kiss before informing her he had to take care of some emergency business. He left her alone quickly, standing in the studio, still covered in his jacket. Buffy tried not to be affected by a sudden feeling of abandonment and instead had tried to act like it didn’t even faze her.

So here, hours later, she stood in the elevator, after spending a couple in her room and the rest in the library Buffy was getting bored and she felt the need to find human life. It was a little quieter now than half an hour ago, so Buffy figured things had probably calmed down a little.

Ding! The elevator doors opened and Buffy walked through, coming out into the foyer. She could hear voices in the direction of the larger living room. Stepping slowly and softly, Buffy tried to not make as much sound with the clicks of her heels against the floor.

The entranceway door the living room was open and she peered over the doorway to peak inside, shielding herself, frightened to be seen. All over the room were what Buffy guessed to be about 30 people, mostly men, but a few women sporadically among them. Faith, Wesley, and Gunn stood at the bar which the direction of everyone’s attention was seemed to be pointed towards. Everyone talked amongst themselves, obviously waiting.

Buffy figured that all the noise was of these people arriving. But what are they doing here?

“Buffy?”

The blonde jumped her heart feeling like it suddenly stopped beating. Buffy turned around and found Spike with Xander and Anya behind him. Spike had changed into a new shirt, and had replaced his jacket, his hands stuffed in the front side pockets of his pants. He still held the same hard expression as he had when he’d left the room earlier, except now his brows were quirked up and he looked at her with confusion.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Spike asked. Buffy opened her mouth, about to come up with some lame excuse to her spying but Spike cut her off. “Never mind.” He grabbed her by the wrist and before she could stop him, he pulled her into the room that she had just been looking into. Anya and Xander followed behind her and Spike. Everyone’s head snapped to them as they entered, and anyone who was sitting instantly came to their feet the second Spike was noticed.

All eyes watched as Spike walked towards the bar where the other three were, but soon they became settled on Buffy. Within seconds, soft whispers were exchanged between the group as they continued to watch Buffy Summers be pulled by Spike before he stopped and sat on one of the bar stools. Xander and Anya stood at the back of the room by the doors and were soon joined by Andrew who had a headset on his head.

Buffy knew all were looking at her and wondering who she was, and suddenly even next to Spike she felt very alone. She took a little comfort when Spike wrapped his arm around her waist. However Buffy noticed a woman in the middle sitting next to an exotic African American woman, she stared at Buffy with confusion, until Spike pulled Buffy closer. Her stare turned deadly and she looked disgusted. Buffy don’t know what brought on the hostel stare from the other woman, but she guessed it had to do with Spike. The woman was petite, probably Buffy’s height. Her light brunette hair was worn in a wavy style that went a little past her shoulders. Her light blue eyes showed sparks that she was sending towards Buffy.

“Okay, everyone sit down.” Spike said to everyone taking an unlit cigarette from Faith.

Buffy watched as every single person, excluding herself and Spike’s employees that lived in the house, all sat.

“Alright, as you all know, Finn and O’Connor have bloody paired up. I don’t rightly know why, but I guess because their jealous of our greatness.” Spike announced. There were cheers of agreement from most of the men around the room. “Summers called me a week and a half ago and we’ve thought it best that the two families alliance with us. Some of you might have heard that.”

“Who’s the chick boss?” One of the men yelled.

Spike looked to Buffy with a smirk on his face. Her expression turned uneasy and she felt very uncomfortable in front everyone.

“She is mine. Write that down, burn it in your skin, repeat it over and over again, I don’t bleedin’ care what you do, but you best remember any you sods touch her and you’ll be dealt with accordingly.” Spike stood up and pulled Buffy close to him before he smashed his lips to hers in a demanding and possessive kiss. Buffy struggled against him, not liking what he was doing in front of everyone but his hold on her, held her tight. His tongue invaded her mouth, and for a few seconds everything faded away. Their kiss ended and he looked at Buffy heavy lust in his eyes. “Her name is Buffy Summers.”

The whispers started up again and all Buffy wanted to do was hide behind Spike’s body, or possibly even leave the room. Her eyes caught the same woman’s glance who had been tossing glares at her, but this time if looks could kill, Buffy guessed she’d be seven feet in the ground already.

“Anyway, I got a call earlier from Faith, with some news that left me rightly pissed off. Which is the reason why you’re all here.” Spike looked among everyone before him, and then took a drag of his cigarette. “Last night was collection night; most of you went through your runs without any problems. However I’m sad to say that Adam Finn and Lindsey McDonald with a few men, all from either O’Connor or Finn got together and took out a couple of men, as well as the money that they picked up.”

A sudden roar of commotion emerged from around the room. Buffy’s head snapped towards Spike understanding why Spike had acted the way he had after he got off the phone with Faith.

“Quiet down…now they took out two of our men, but there was a run in with a couple Hank’s crew and they shot three of theirs as well. It is clear what these two families are up to. They have just declared war, and if they want war…well we’ll bloody give it to them, right?!?” Mostly everyone in the room stood up and shouted in agreement. “From now on…anyone who does collections is never to go without being armed. If you see an O’Connor or Finn, you are to show them that we cannot be surpassed or crushed!” More hollers were let out.

Buffy looked among Spike’s men, still with a little fright but amazed. They clearly showed they cared for the up keeping of this family, and Buffy was probably guessing that not a lot of them were related to Spike, unlike most mafia families. She had to admit…they were passionate.

The lot of them quieted down, taking their seats again. However the exotic woman that sat next to glare girl stood up. She oozed authority, with her head high and her hands on her hips. Displeasure set her lips in a thin firm line as she waited for everyone to be quiet.

“The collectors were not the only ones affected by those mongrels, Mr. Giles.” Buffy took notice of the woman’s heavy Caribbean island accent.

Buffy looked at Spike. It was clear the woman’s statement had caught his attention. “What do you mean, Kendra?”

“I mean…Lindsey McDonald walked into my establishment knowing he was on your turf, took my gir’ Eve here and before anyon’ even told me of it, he was already done with rapin’ her.” She pointed to the brunette girl sitting down beside her.

It did not go unnoticed by Buffy that Spike’s face had a flash of remorse, but it was quickly gone before anyone really noticed.

“My business needs more of the Giles protectin’ sir, or the other families will think they can just walk in and take over. They’d be doing worse to my other girls than they did to Eve.”

Spike nodded his head. “And you will be getting that protection, I promise.”

A couple minutes later, the little meeting was over and everyone began to get up and exit the living room. Buffy sighed in relief. No longer was she standing in front of a huge group of people, but she was also starving. She could faintly hear her stomach growling. Faith came to stand next to Buffy, replacing Spike who was silently making his way towards Kendra and the girl Eve. Buffy watched as Spike talked to the two women. Eve bended her head down, but Spike caught his finger under her chin making her look up at him. It was gentle and the look that they exchanged between them could only be exchanged by lovers. There was a hint of jealousy that Buffy tried to stamp out.

“Faith…” Buffy said. The brunette gave her full attention to Buffy, following the blonde’s stare. “Who is that girl?”

“Eve? She works for Kendra.” Faith put her hands on her hips and sighed. “I don’t really like her.”

Buffy looked at Faith confused. “How come?”

Faith simply snorted and said, “She thinks she’s hot shit.” Staring at Faith even more confused, Buffy waited for her to go on. It took almost a minute before Faith actually said anything, during the whole time it was obvious that she was hesitating. “Eve thinks she’s hot shit because…well because Spike slept with her on a regular basis.”

Buffy just swallowed unable to say anything. She looked over to Eve, seeing the soft smile she gave to Spike who looked to her with the same gentleness and charming smile he had given Buffy just hours earlier.

Suddenly, Buffy didn’t feel very hungry anymore.


Like it? Please give me feedback...good or bad. REVIEW!
~Spuffy_Obsessed