Author's Chapter Notes:
Alright I just have to say that I am very flattered and thankful to all the reviews and support you lovely readers give me. It means a lot to me when you guys say nice things that you do. And it’s reason why I write this story, because you show the liking for it. This chapter is a little shorter than most of my chapters. I kind of just wanted to get an update to you guys.

Sorry for not updating sooner, things got really hectic over those months.But I just worked my brains out for the past five hours writing this chapter. I'll be bringing chapter 26 to you soon. I promise.

WARNING: Sexual Situations ahead.
Chapter 25: I’m yours

That night, Spike didn’t see Buffy off to bed. He had still been working with Wesley in his office when she had come down, in her nightgown and kissed him gently stating she was turning in. By the time he and Wesley had called it a night for themselves, he found Buffy’s door locked. He was so exhausted that he didn’t even put two and two together with the door being locked to her quiet and distant behavior at dinner after everyone had left and the regular group sat down to eat. He knocked on the door with his head against it, and waited…


Buffy laid in the dark, trying to sleep. Willing her to go sleep. However, for some reason she couldn’t. The image of Spike and Eve burned in her head. Her stupid emotions even began to create images of what it could have been like between the two. She huffed and rapidly turned to her side, facing so that she stared out the French doors that overlooked the property. She had left the sheer white curtains open and now stared at the moon. For three hours Buffy tossed and turned. She blamed her lack of sleep on the fact that a declaration of war between the families had been shouted, rather than the very obvious jealousy. Finally she sighed, giving in and getting up to go to the bathroom.

Buffy switched on the light, looking in the mirror as she walked towards the medicine cabinet next to the sink. Opening it she took out a small medically prescribed pill bottle filled with prescribed pills of Lunesta. Her doctor in New York had prescribed it for her while Buffy had moved out to the Big Apple. It was to help her sleep easier in the nights that she had felt the huge amount of homesickness.

Just as Buffy tried opening the bottle she heard a soft knock on her door. She stopped listening and waiting, for a second forgetting that she had locked the door, and then remembering why she had locked it.

She stood still knowing Spike was probably standing outside the door, expecting her to let him in. Ha, right, you keep thinking that buddy. Buffy gave herself a satisfied, smug look in the mirror.

Yeah, so what she was over reacting. She was allowed to. Spike did when he saw her dancing with that guy at Chaos. Yes, it had been a simple look and gesture between him and Eve but Buffy couldn’t help it. Instead she chose to refuse that there were any real deep feelings for him, that it was just hormones. Seeing Spike and Eve and then hearing the little facts that Faith had told her was just too much to handle. Maybe it was a little too possessive, but in her situation she had that right, right?

“Pet.” He had practically sung the nickname with his velvet voice. She scrunched up her nose and pouted.

Sighing in aggravation, she thought to herself: Just a few more minutes and he’ll give up. It was high hopes. Come on Summers, this is Spike, were talking about here.

In the meantime she tried to focus on getting the seemingly ‘everything proof’ top off the pills. Under her breath a line muttered curse slurs escaped her lips as she tempted banging the bottle against the edge of the sink , but that would just give away she was still awake.

“Buffy I know you’re up.” Her shoulders slumped and her expression became further aggravated. She wanted to stomp her feet for how intuitive he was, even with a door between them.

“Well I would be sleeping if you went away.” She looked to the ceiling wondering ‘why tonight?’ “One little pest at a time, please.” She muttered.

Buffy even heard his heavy sigh and then another rap on her door. “Are you mad at me, kitten?”

Yes. “No.” Buffy lied with a perfectly innocent voice. She rolled her eyes praying to God that he would just go away.

Even through the door she could tell his patience was wearing thin, because she could even hear him growl through the wood. “Liar.”

“Then go away if you think I’m mad at you.” Men!

“Not going to happen! Now open this door!” There was a heavy thud afterwards and Buffy guessed he was going to resort to breaking the door down. She had no doubt that he could, but hell if he was so determined let him. She threw the pill bottle as he continued to ram what sounded like his whole body in the door. He was going to wake up the whole house!

Fed up, and being aggravated because she wasn’t sleeping, Buffy stomped out of the bathroom and opened the door. She ignored that Spike had nearly fallen through the doorway as she had opened it mid-body slam. Her eyebrow was raised and her lips pursed into the manner that every women possessed when they were pissed off and it was from looking at their men. She crossed her arms across her chest and continued to glare at him. “Who’s Eve.” She asked as he stood up straight and composed himself. She tried not to be affected at how sexy he made himself look with his shirt un-tucked and tie hanging loose around his neck. The usual slicked back hair was now apparent to have had his hands run through it, creating the small curls to form. She focused on the fact that she needed to stay collective rather than how he was leaning against the doorway and tilting his head, with that deviant smirk on his face.

Though her question caught him so off guard that the smile quickly faltered. Buffy inwardly took pride.

“She works for Kendra. You were at the meeting right?” This time his eyebrow rose up and it made her simply fume more.

Instead of slamming the door first, she gave him a cheeky smile and nodded. “I was at the meeting and also after the meeting.” She finally saw the realization hit him. “I was also there when I asked Faith who Eve was and when she told me that you and her were regular sleeping buddies.” Instantly Buffy blushed at spilling out his intimate past. She dropped the fake smile and look at Spike with an expected look on her face. She suddenly felt refreshed after getting it all off her chest. “I just thought I should ask you.” Her arms came to clasp together in front of her and her head tilted to do the same thing his was doing when he was being a smart ass. It was only the sarcastic fake smile she had that shown she was mocking him.

Spike stood up and crossed his arms. “Buffy, I’m not going to lie to you, I did fuck her. And, yeah, I did have the ‘bint’ around just to fuck her, but I don’t see her now. Not like that anyway. You’re my girl.” He reached out to caress his cheek, but Buffy leaned back avoid his hand.

“Hardly.” Buffy hated to admit that she truly believed him, but if she gave in too easily it would show she was a pushover and Spike would try and take advantage of that. Though, he had after all promised that she’d be his only girl, but for any guy in high power that was really hard to believe. She knew that he probably went through women, like it was an easy sport. With his charm Buffy was sure women fell into bed, almost high off of just a simple look from a handsome man that he was. She was slowly becoming part of that group and she would not go into the night so easily. “Are you done, I’m kind of tired.”

Spike searched her eyes trying to find some sort of sign that she actually believed him, that she believed he didn’t want to even see Eve for more than two minutes and what she had seen was just innocent, but she kept avoiding his look. For once Buffy was as hard to read as Ancient Greek. “Does this mean that I can come in now?”

Buffy closed the door, rolling her eyes, putting the lock back into place. He didn’t object and a few seconds later she heard his own bedroom door across the hall open. Buffy sighed in relief and went back to the bathroom ready to take on the pill bottle now.

Two minutes later she had success and shook a tablet out. Filling up a glass with water from the tap, she didn’t hear the door to her room unlock and when she the drank the pill down she didn’t see Spike slip into the room. When Buffy looked up at the mirror to see Spike behind her holding a key up, she felt herself practically jump out of her skin. He had slipped out of his shirt and tie, and stood in the doorway of the bathroom.

”Spike! Bell. Collar. Look into it.” Buffy snapped closing the medicine cabinet. She tried to remain as calm and unaffected by his delicious abs as possible.

“Is the collar leather?” He winked at her, before looking her up and down from behind. Taking in the sight of how her peach colored silk nightgown accentuated her figure.

“You’re a pig Spike.” She said heatedly. “Now please leave. I don’t want to see you right now.” The aggravation was beginning to take its toll on her. She just wanted to sleep and put the meeting behind her. Her eyes closed holding back tears.

Buffy needed to be stay mad at him. Because if she gave in then Spike could easily break her heart later in the future because of her passiveness. But she wanted to give in. The things he offered her, it was hard to not be tempted by that power or the care that he could provide her. She feared she would just end up simply as his whore. She truly wasn’t mad about Eve but how he had thrown her away at the moment of boredom. Buffy had seen the sadness in the girls’ eyes when Spike had talked to her after the meeting. The hope that he would choose her again. Buffy didn’t want to be that girl a few months or a year down the road.

“Why keep fighting me love? You’ll always belong to me. Deep down inside you want it.” His words slid over her skin like silk and she shivered as he came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. Looking at herself, she saw the tears slipping down her cheeks, all she could do was stare at him through the mirror.

“Why can’t you just leave me alone?” She pleaded as his hands made its way down her body that was donned in her peach silk nightgown. His hands brushed against her breasts and Buffy gasped in response at the feeling she got.

“Because I’m drowning in you.” He turned her around and abruptly so she was facing him, staring into his blue eyes, and in that moment Buffy felt lost, in that moment, Buffy gave in.

Reaching out she brushed her fingers across the nude alabaster chest and ran them down his tempting muscled biceps. Buffy didn’t stop him as his hands pulled up her nightgown over her head, and leaving her to stand in his arms completely naked.

She felt Spike’s hands roaming all over her body, now covering every part of her skin, his lips tracing the tracks of his fingers with kisses. When his hand reached down to tease her clit, Buffy let out a scream, throwing her had back, closing her eyes, and clutching to him. “Spike!”


Spike looked at her, as she arched away from him, and with his other hand he wiped at the escaped tears. He hated to make her cry, the sight of it wrenched at his heart. Honestly, he wasn’t sure why she was crying, he simply just pressed his fingers inside of her, trying to replace the tears with her cries of pleasure.


Buffy felt his erection against her leg, and she pressed her upper thigh against his crotch. She buried her head in the crook of his neck, muffling her own moans. She heard him growl as her hands fumbled to undo his pants. Finally her hand slipped in, and without though she wrapped her fingers around his hard length and wasted no time in slipping her small hand up and down.

“Christ!” Spike swore he saw shooting stars when her hand touched him. He hadn’t even cum yet and his body was shaking. Her small hand had a warm grasp on his member and the trick she was doing with her thumb was sending him wild. Where the hell did she learn this?

The working of her hands on him, and the soft moans she was omitting from under his own hands were enough to spur Spike on to reach close to his own release.

”Tell me you believe me.” Spike demanded softly as his fingers moved a little faster, pushing her towards her peak. Buffy looked at him confused through droopy eyes. “You believe that you’re my only girl.”

Buffy pulled him in for a hard kiss, biting his lower lip between her teeth. “I believe you. I’m yours...”She admitted gasping for air.

Spike let out an animalistic growl and attacked her lips with his own, within seconds they had both reached their release. He lifted Buffy and placed her on the counter leaving gentle kisses on her skin as he handed her, her nightgown. Their breaths were heavy and their chests heaved with trying to slow the pulse down. Spike zipped himself up as Buffy donned on her nightgown. Cupping both her cheeks in his hand he looked her straight in the eye and smiled before giving her a soft kiss.

”Kitten, Eve means nothing to me. She’s a thing in the past and if I must say, she has nothing on you, hands down.” He waited until she gave him a small smile. “I’m going to hop in the shower real quick okay, pet?”

“Okay.”

He gave her another soft kiss this time to her forehead before walking out her room and to his own.

Buffy sat there for awhile, a smile hinting at the corner of her lips, still high from her orgasm. Not realizing that with those two little of ’I’m Yours’ that she had just sealed her fate.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*


London, England

The black town car pulled up to the curb in a complete stop. The rear windows were completely pitch black to the added tint as well as the usual cloudiness that hung over the city. Rain poured down and pedestrians that scattered the sidewalk avoided puddles while the tried to keep their umbrellas above their heads.

The driver dressed in a crisp black suit and tie, obviously hired help stepped out of the car opening the large black umbrella before coming around to the other side of the town car and opening it for the passenger.

With a fluid motion, out stepped Rupert Edward Giles also known as Ripper to enemies and feared colleagues a firm thin expression marred his face and he looked over to his driver before the building in front of him.

Rupert Giles stood a well six feet tall well built, but his slight muscular form always hidden by the expensive tailored suits. Instead he showed his power through the actions and the way he held himself. The coldness he kept in his eyes behind his glasses only showed gentleness when it came to his family.

Rupert was a ruthless man when it came to business. He was known for getting his way whether it is in overtaking a smaller company or ending the work of any enemy. He was well educated being brought up in a wealthy home lead by a successful father who taught him all the ways of the ‘background’ business.

On the innocent outside, Rupert was just another business man, but hiding behind the cover of an investment broking company England’s most well known, were the illegal acts that really brought in a lot of the wealth for the Giles family.

“Here you are Mr. Giles.” The driver said with a shiver from the cold as he handed Rupert his leather briefcase. He moved towards the building, where it was completely owned by him. On most of the floors it was devoted to stock trading, others it held the company that he had invested in as a sole investor. Before he even got to the glass doors it was opened by one of the uniformed security guards.

“Good morning, Mr. Giles.”

“Good morning Albert. Call my secretary. Tell her I’m on my way upstairs and that she should have my coffee ready as well as my morning newspapers. Also let her know, that I expect her to have a full report on what has happened so far in this mornings trades.” Rupert said as he came to the elevator. He saw Albert run towards the phone where the receptionist desk was.

As he came to the top floor he walked with ease through the lobby as office workers spread apart allowing Mr. Giles to walk through. His secretary met him at the door of his office where she held the newspapers for him as well as a large hot coffee.

“Thank you Celeste.” He said taking the coffee. She followed him into his office where she put his papers down in the center of his desk.

“Hello Daddy.” Rupert turned around to see his youngest child and only daughter sitting calmly on his leather couch.

“Drusilla! My, this is a surprise.” She jumped up and hugged Rupert with child like affection, ironic to her age of 25. Then again, Drusilla had always been very different than most young women as she grew up. While most girls stopped playing with dolls at around 11, Drusilla instead kept her favorite porcelain doll, Miss Edith, with her through out most of her day. While most children stopped believing in the imaginary around seven, Drusilla could still be seen talking and rambling on about the most incomprehensible things that only made sense to her.

She was a special woman, always well known for having a connection to something beyond humans. She could predict some of the things, through cryptic messages rather but it was rare she failed to be wrong. Instructors through school tried to have her committed or evaluated but Rupert’s wife would have none of that. Instead the family protected Drusilla more than ever and never took to what she said lightly.
“Mr. Giles, you’re son called as well from L.A.” Celeste said before she left Rupert’s office closing the door quietly behind her.

“Now, my dear, to what do I owe this visit?” Rupert Giles asked as he and Drusilla sat side by side on the couch. For almost three months now Drusilla had resided at the Giles’ estate in Whitehaven resting and relaxing.

“Well daddy, it pertains to sweet William.” She stood up and walked to the large window that was behind Rupert’s desk and looked outside, not to the city below but instead to the clouded sky where the sun could not pierce through. Her long black hair waved as she giggled at what only she could see.

“What about him, sweetie.” Rupert watched as her body swayed gently, and you would probably miss it if you weren’t paying close attention to her.

“He’s made a trade with an evil man to protect her from the devil.” Her words were as if lyrics to a song, she sang out what she saw. “And he needs to keep her safe, but he’ll find that his life will be given as the price.”

Rupert Giles watched his vision seeing daughter swaying a little more drastically. “Is William in trouble?” He asked her calmly.

“No…not yet” She shook with shivers as if the window had burst and cold air came through.

“How do you know?”

Her shivers stopped and she turned around only to look at her father, “Because not even he knows that he loves her yet.”

*~~~*~~~*~~~*


She watched him moving about quickly, muttering things under his breath, in coherent thoughts that only he was able to understand. She stood there, rather than sitting because that way she could move quickly if she found she was in the way. He ran his hands through his hair and looked about his desk, obviously stopping to think.

Buffy could almost laugh at how humorous it all was to her. She had been standing here watching Spike try to gather some things that would be ready for the meeting he and her father were about to have in a couple hours. However her parents were already due to arrive for dinner soon.

Watching him, she bit her lip to hide the blushing smile at how she was being swooned at just the sight of him standing over his desk, in black slacks, and a deep blue button down shirt, which he had rolled the sleeves up to his elbows.

Today had been comfortable just like this. He put off his work leaving it up to Wesley and Gunn to handle some things and had sat with her outside at the pool side. It didn’t go unnoticed to Buffy at how comfortable she is with Spike sometimes if she just allowed herself to be. It was just been last night that she had been upset with him, but if she let herself she could be content with her situation. They had swum, ate at the fruit platter that Tara had put out for them and enjoyed the early day. After they had claimed enough sun, they went back inside and showered and got dressed. While Spike checked on the things that Wesley and Gunn had accomplished Buffy walked down to the kitchen to see if Tara and the cook could use any help for dinner. When Tara reassured Buffy that everything was under control and practically shooed the young blonde out of the kitchen Buffy came to join Spike in his office.

She didn’t ask if he wanted help, she knew he would just shush her and tell her not to worry her little head. He had walked around the room gathering things everyone in a while to kiss the top of her head.

Andrew had even stopped by seeking out Anya wanting some kind of rematch to one of the video games they had been playing. Buffy had just giggled and shook her head at how child like the people of this household could be.

Getting bored, Buffy side stepped around Spike and his office. He tried to make a grab at her arm while she walked towards the outside balcony as he looked down at some files but she just eluded his arm with a giggle. He peeked at her through the corner of his eye, a smirk that made her heart flutter spread across his face. He closed the file feeling done and followed her out to the balcony. She stood with her back to him and he came to stand behind her wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin upon her shoulder. They looked over the front grounds of the estate in silence. Content.

Spike wondered how long this would last. How long he had until he screwed up or she got mad at the littlest thing and stopped allowing him to hold her like this. How long until he had to think of another way to make it up to her. Because honestly he was running out of ideas.

At the same time he hoped Buffy would keep him on his toes. He loved to see that fire in her eyes when she and he were in a banter about something. The frustrated look she got, the way she put her hands on her hips.

“Spike?”

Spike stopped running his fingers across her arm. “Yes?”

“How bad do you think it could get?” Her voice held an obvious waver, something about it showed fear. Spike didn’t want his girl to be scared.

For a minute he didn’t say anything. He was not sure how ugly things would get. But, if O’Connor and Finn were as serious as they were trying to seem, that they were truly trying to rid L.A. of Giles and Summers than Spike was sure it could get messy. The killings of his collectors had been nothing. The four families were capable of doing more than that, things that would really make Buffy shudder. All Spike knew for sure was that no matter what, he was going to keep that promise with Hank. He was going to keep Buffy safe, especially when it was clear that Angelus O’Connor had his sights on Spike’s blonde mistress.

By dragging her in as his mistress he was sure it had put more of a spotlight on her but Spike was sure he could keep her safe as under his roof than just a family member to an alliance he made.

“Why?”

Buffy shrugged her shoulders. “I just don’t want people to die. I don’t want my mother, Dawn, or my dad to get hurt.”
Spike instantly turned her to face him, catching sight of her lip quivering. “Hey none of that now. What did I tell you? I told you that this way would keep you safe, right?” Buffy nodded her head. “And when I mean you, I also mean your family. Nothing is going to happen to niblet, your mum, or Hank.”

Buffy looked at him with pleading eyes. “But Spike you can’t stay with me at all times. The families can only do so much. I know Angelus…I know what he can do, I’m not stupid. If he got a hold of Dawn-“

“I would kill him. I would tear him to pieces to stop any pain that could come to you.”

Spike’s declaration was blunt. It was out there and it in no way frightened Buffy surprisingly. She rested her head against Spike’s chest, before he hooked a finger under her chin making her look up at him.

Not a second was wasted as their lips met in a kiss, one that was a little more demanding than the kisses they had shared in the past 24 hours. Buffy clung to him as his body pressed hers into the stone ledge, his fingers threading through her soft blonde locks. Her hands came to wrap around his neck when he began to kiss down her jaw line, before exploring her neck.

“Elizabeth Buffy Anne Summers!”

The blonde pair froze, their heads separating to look down where the circular driveway was. Below was Hank’s Summers limo and standing outside of it was Hank Summers, Dawn, and a glaring Joyce Summers. Her hands were on her hips in a way that reminded Spike of Buffy just more in a motherly manner. She looked up at the two while foot tapped against the cement of the driveway.

“Is that how you two are, kissing on balconies for the whole world to see. My goodness!” Buffy’s face turned a deep crimson red as she blushed at being caught by her parents practically making out on a balcony as if they were teenagers. Hank simply glared just at Spike and Dawn was practically holding her sides to keep from laughing. “You may be engaged but my goodness.” Joyce declared for the second time. Spike and Buffy stood together, still with their arms around each other looking sheepishly down at Buffy’s parents.

“Oh my God! This is so not happening.” Buffy said detangling her arms from Spike’s neck and burying her face in her hands. Spike hugged her to him not being able to hold the chuckle. “SHUT UP SPIKE!” She elbowed him in the stomach which made his chuckle end instantly.

“Buffy, I didn’t raise you to hit people.” Joyce scolded again. Buffy wanted to hide under a rock. No matter what she did she seemed to be getting into trouble.

Spike chuckled again and lead Buffy back into the office. “Why don’t you come in you guys, and make yourself comfortable.”

Hank and Joyce looked at each other shaking their heads. Spike must have said something again trying to be funny because a second later they heard Spike’s pain: “Ow! Pet I was only joking!”

Hope you liked the chapter. Please review.