Author's Chapter Notes:
Please be aware talk of a lot of sexually explicit things occur in this chapter.
Chapter 29: Desire in its purest form

“Angelus, Finn is here.”

Angelus O'Connor looked up from the lounge chair he was laying on where Darla was curled into his side, her hands playing dangerously close to the zipper of his pants. He eyed his cousin Doyle and smirked at his blood, who returned the same devilish smirk, holding back a chuckle.

“Send ‘im in….” Angelus spoke, his irish accent weighed down with a drawl by the boredom upon him. Darla looked up at Angelus, an equal expression marring her face.

“Why must he come here, he’s so….” Darla sat up trying to think of the right word that described the man Angelus had teamed up with. “…Normal.”

Angel had to bite back a laugh as he looked at his long time lover. She had been through it all with him, the man knew she was the one for him, who else would have such sick pleasures as he did. He remembered the first night he had met her. It was his first night in the states back in New York City when his father had begun opening up the branch there. He had just stepped off the plane from Ireland, planning to meet his father at one of the whorehouses the eldest O’Connor had taken over. There she had been, a prostitute, nothing less to be expected, blonde and a bombshell, just as she was now. She let him live out all his sickest fantasies with her in just that first night. It had developed from there. Not turning up a nose at the thought of him indulging with another, encouraging it infact. But ultimately she was his top choice for everything, the others being mere playtoys to spice up their own sex life. She let the true Angelus come out to play and made a way for him to stay forever, even to this day.

If any credit was due to making Angel or Angelus, whichever one preferred, it was to Darla. She screamed in agony everytime the pain was dealt in bed- or wherever they happened to land to fuck- but unlike the other girls they lured in, it was always wanted.

Sitting up with a huff, Darla adjusted the loose sheer top that she wore over her bikini, pulling her sunglasses up on top of her head as she inspected the pool in front of her and Angelus, trying to decide whether she wanted to indulge in a swim or sit there and listen to whatever the Riley Finn had to say.

“I don’t know why you allianced with him. He’s nothing but dead weight. If anything you’re doing all the work.” She snapped out suddenly, turning her back to him as she moved to sit on the edge of the lounge chair. She picked up the glass of wine she had one of the house maids bring her, drinking most of it down, rather than a simple sip. She heard Angelus sigh behind her, obviously growing tired of her complaints.

“The fucks simply just a need for bodies. More of an army his family is if anything. I told you, to take Willy Giles down it would take more than just our family.”

“That makes no sense Angelus!” She practically slammed the wine glass onto the table before throwing him an aggravated look to him over her shoulder before she looked over the estates gardens. She didn’t tense when Angel’s larger arms slid around her waist before she felt his blunt teeth biting into the soft skin of her shoulder.

“Yes it does, my sweet Darla.” His Irish accent was heavier as he spoke seductively into her ear. “Summers family is pure tradition, and believes as much as all our families are rivals he likes to keep it to tradition. Finn on the other hand wants Giles out on account the fuck killed his brother. Best to go with someone who wants your enemy dead then someone who’d have some fuckin’ mixed feelings about it.”

“I hope you’re right Angelus, something doesn’t seem right about him.”

Angel said nothing else as he heard Doyle bringing Riley Finn and a couple of his colleagues across the lawn of the gardens towards the pool. Riley’s two men flanked him on either side and from a distance Angel could tell that the weapons under the suit jackets were no longer in the holster. His men at the front entrance were smart enough to not allow them to carry when it came to being in close proximity to Angel. The Irishman knew, from experience of growing up around his father, trust no one.

“Angelus,” Riley nodded as they stopped in front of Angel who was throwing his black silk shirt back on. “Well, I’ve seen her.”

“Seen who?” Darla questioned covering her own bikini clad body, she sent a disapproving glare towards one of Riley’s men, Graham, who was perusing her body with hungry and lustful eyes.

“I advised Finn here to take a little gander at Giles’ girl.” Angel told Darla, keeping humurous eyes on Riley. “A wonderful sight she was, ey?”

Riley ignored Darla’s whole existence and shook off the leer on Angelus’ face that disgusted him. “When all is said and done, I want Miss Summers.” Announced Riley Finn. He took a seat down on the empty lounge chair next to Angelus, his men standing tall behind him. Suddenly Angelus let out a bark of laughter followed closely by Darla’s own giggle. Riley looked between the two completely confused. “What?”

“I’m taking the Summers girl when we’re all done. I’m going to take her before we kill Giles and make him watch as I break her.” A cruel smirk came across Angelus’ face as he imagined the wicked and tortuous things he would do to the petite blonde that belonged to William Spike Giles. Oh how she would scream, he thought. “Over and over again until Giles begs me to kill him, so he won’t have to see anymore.”

“They’re always much more fun to kill when they beg….shows you put a lot of effort into it.” Darla said with a side commentary as she got up and sauntered over to the pool, diving in effortlessly and with little water splash.

The Irishman looked over to Finn to see the man steaming with frustration at the rejection of not getting the girl. At that Angelus snapped his fingers and out of nowhere Doyle produced a large manilla envelope. “That’s not to say you can’t have your pick of any of Hank’s girls. Remember he has two daughters. A little on the young side for the littlest but it will be an easier way to break her for you.” Angelus pulled out an eight by ten photo and handed it to Riley.

The man looked it over seeing both Hank Summer’s daughters in the photo, obviously taken without their knowing. Whereas Elizabeth ‘Buffy’ Anne Summers was blonde and on the petite side, her younger sister Dawn held only the same resemblence in the face but held long straight brown hair and tall and slim frame. Riley would place her age to be around 16, definitely younger than Riley would like but he had no doubt Angelus was hell bent on keeping Buffy to himself. He’d either have to deal with it or go against Angelus.
As much as he wanted the girl, Buffy Summers, with her sweet innocence and obvious gentle personality, he wanted Giles dead for what the man did to his family. Knowing the only way for that to be pulled off he needed O’Connor’s help and would have to put up with being denied the girl. Though Finn planned that when Angelus O’Connor wasn’t expecting it, he’d take Angelus down himself.

Then he would have the ability to be the only mafia family in L.A.

Yes…now Riley saw a plan. He’d use Angelus and his family to rid L.A. of both Giles and Summers and then get rid of Angelus O’Connor himself. His family would finally be back on top again.

His mother would be so proud of him.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*


“Oh thank God, I was just about to call you up.”

Faith looked over at Buffy from where she stood in the doorway of Buffy’s room. The little blonde stood in front of her her hair up in a messy heap held together with just a clip and covered only by her robe. Faith’s eyebrow rose in curiousity at Buffy’s frantic appearance.

“Well don’t I just have impeccable timing.” Faith stepped through the door and brought the garment bag that she had been holding behind her into view. Buffy closed the door after her and watched as Spike’s top female employee unzipped the garment bag and pulled out a black dress. “This is for you. Spike figured you wouldn’t have anything to wear for where were going.”

Buffy eyed the dress that Faith was laying out across her bed. A worrysome thought piqued through her and suddenly she became worried as to what kind of place they were going to when she caught a full look at the dress that Spike was apparently giving to her.

It was a short mini dress, one that resembled the same style she had worn the night to Midnight’s. Except this one was a deep and rich emerald green one that matched her eyes perfectly. The neckline was rounded more and would no doubt show a fair amount of cleavage. Buffy blushed at the possible image of her in this dress. Talk about feeling naked when fully dressed.

“What kind of place is this that were going?” Buffy asked with a wavering voice as Faith began to steer her towards her vanity. The brunette sat Buffy down and quickly began to unclip her hair and curl it with the already heated curling iron.

Faith giggled to herself which only made Buffy further agonized with worry. “Well if you want me to be honest, B, it’s a little wild. Mostly like any other regular club….”

“But?” Buffy asked as Faith trailed off. She watched her in the mirror waiting for Faith to finish her explanation.

“It’s a kink-filled club.”

Buffy’s eyes went wide witch shock. “What?”

“Don’t jerk your head I don’t want to burn you.” Buffy stayed still then waiting. “You know….it’s kind of a sex club. It’s hard to explain you’d have to see it to understand. A lot of fun.”

Faith didn’t think that her eyes could get any wider. “Why are we going here?” Buffy asked. Sudden fears of what Spike had planned raced through her mind. She had never been to a sex club but she had heard stories. Mostly it was a place full of swingers, partners swapping partners, sometimes orgies occurred. She had been in New York for a few years, she’d constantly pass one on her way back to the dorms from the favorite place she liked to get ice cream.

Did Spike plan to partake in whatever occurred there? Did he want to share her with other men or something? The idea made bile slowly rise in Buffy’s throat at just the thought of it.

“Calm down, B.” She said releasing a now finished curl. “We gotta talk with a guy who owes him money.”

“This whole big entourage for a guy who owes money? Wouldn’t he normally just send you and Gunn?” Buffy asked, her eyebrow raising with curiousity.

“Spike needs to make his rounds, especially in a time like this. They’re constantly going to be poaching territories that Spike has under his name but not fully owned. It’s all about strategy, B. You display your dominance and you keep an eye on whats yours.” Faith stood back admiring her quick handy work at curling Buffy’s long blonde locks. Taking hair on both sides of her head Faith pinned it back, opening up her face more, showing off the emerald eyes.

Buffy couldn’t help but notice the same outlook that Faith and Spike held. Was this why Faith worked so well close to Spike? It made Buffy curious as to how they all got started. The only beginning she had heard was Anya’s, and Buffy was curious to know if it was as a dismal of a past as hers.

Luckily, because they were short on time Buffy had already applied her basic make-up. Faith taking light shades of black and grey did Buffy’s make-up in a soft smokey affect with deep red lips. “Okay off with you, hurry to get dressed. Spike will be up in about 5 minutes.”

The little blonde got up quickly and moved across the room to her closet where she planned to change. Once she was in the closet and already getting undressed Buffy let out her wonders.

“How did you begin working with Spike?”

There was silence from Faith’s end and Buffy wondered if she was prying into something that she had no place in. Faith regarded Buffy in the mirror carefully. Her eyes suddenly held terror, which shocked Buffy to the core. She was used to Faith’s confident behavior, her oozing yet comfortable sex appeal. Faith’s look spoke volumes. Are you really ready to know?

The brunette took a deep breath, and for a second Buffy questioned whether she was going to even tell her, with how focused Faith was back to curling Buffy’s hair.

“I was just fresh out of high school. Sixteen and a complete drop out when I came from Boston to the good ole’ City of Angels.” Buffy looked up at Faith surprised that she had never finished school. While Faith didn’t seem to be book smarts like Andrew the girl was no moron. “Yeah this was about seven years ago. I came into the city and of course I was just trying to make end’s meat to survive. Mommy dearest had overdosed and kicked the bucket before I left and I was burning a hole through my pocked with the money that I had left from the money she hadn’t spent that dear old Dad had sent for child support. I got desperate and met this teen homeless reformer Ken. He was all about healing the lost kids in the City of Angels. Really he was all about pimping the girls and willing boys.” Faith’s eyes became downcast. She was admitting something that she wasn’t proud of.

Buffy’s heart went out to the brunette. Faith was around her age, Buffy could have easily had been in her place, the only thing that kept her there was just the status they were born into of the crime world. They lived different lives, they looked like complete opposites. Dark and light, but they were one in the same.

“Faith if it’s too hard to talk about, you don’t need to say anymore. I know it’s really not any of my business.” Buffy said as she sought out Faith’s gaze with her own comforting look.

“My story just isn’t nice. The women of this household, the ones closest to Spike, are women that were once broken. Me and Anya, we were rescued. We owe our lives to Spike.” Faith spoke of the mafia king with respect and pride. And Buffy understood it then that Faith stuck by Spike because he saved her. Pulled her out of the darkness and although kept her in the dark world, she had the control. When she wielded her favorite knife on scumbags that weren’t following the Giles’ rules she made the rules in the game of her fun. “Ken pretty much sold me off to this Greek guy who runs the neighborhood little Athens in Los Angeles. His name was Kakistos. Sick bastard who took his anger out on women for his handicaps since his ‘true love’ made him that way.” Faith’s stomach rolled at the disgusting memories of the things she was put through the vile acts during the time she was owned by Kakistos.

“One night, I got the only chance I had left and I ran. I ran so hard and so fast that my lungs felt broken, my legs were like warm and melting butter. I almost got hit by a car once I reached downtown, it was good ole’ Spike’s car. The rest of that was history when he and the others took me in and helped me recuperate. At the time Papa Ripper Giles was visiting with Spike’s mother, who I still consider the real Mother Theresa, helped me with the anger, the hate I had for myself. While Spike gave me the one chance to exact out my revenge. He helped me seek out Ken and Kakistos and I really came at ease after that, if you know what I mean.”

A smile spread out across Faith’s face, and Buffy knew then what kind of ‘therapy’ she had went through when she had that confrontation with the men that put her through some horrible things at her young age. Buffy wasn’t repulsed by what Faith did to the monsters, she respected the brunette which surprised her. Though honestly Buffy had no doubt she would want to do the same thing.

Buffy turned around in the vanity seat once she noticed that Faith had finished her hair. She gave her a warm smile before she stood up and embraced Faith. It surprised the girl at first as to why Buffy had her arms around her but she felt the honest and true care that Buffy was trying to convey. No words could convey the pity she had for the life Faith had once lead, there was no way she could say she understood why Faith was the way she was. All she could understand was that Faith was stronger because of it.

“Okay B, you better go change before boss comes in and thinks we’re trying to get fresh with each other.” And the heart to heart was gone. Both girls laughed knowing especially if the other males of the crew saw them they’d think possible lesbian experience and free show.

Buffy smiled happily at Faith nodding before moving to grab the dress lay out on the bed. She changed quickly in the closet and then spent a good five minutes trying to decide what pair of shoes would best fit with her outfit and would have her blend well with the type of scene they were going to be entering in at the club.

When Buffy left her closet she appeared five inches taller strutting out in black stiletto heeled pumps. “Okie pokey, I’m ready to go. Are the others ready?” She asked Faith who was just getting off her cell phone.

“Yeah they’re all waiting for us downstairs.” Before they could leave Buffy’s bedroom, Faith pulled out a holster, which held a knife in the shield. She held it out to Buffy who looked down at Faith’s outstretched hand before she gazed back at Faith.

“And I can tell you I am NOT wearing that.” Buffy declared. If she could she’d stomp her foot to prove her point even more.

Faith shrugged her shoulders. “Sorry B but boss said you carry this tonight. Strap it to your thigh under your dress. He says it’s for anyone who gets touchy with you when he’s not looking.”

Reluctantly Buffy took it, her expression in a complete pout and she hiked up her dress slightly to strap the knife to her thigh. She could feel the cold metal of the blade against her naked thigh even through the blade’s cover. She’d never carried a weapon before, never even wielded a makeshift one, and already she was completely uncomfortable with it all.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*


“Welcome Mr. Giles. We are pleased to see you this evening.” The doorman said who stood next to the outside bouncer as they pulled the rope back to make way for the Spike and his entire entourage well ahead of those that stood outside waiting for entrance.

“Thank you. Be sure to tell your men inside to keep an eye out. I’ve got my girl here with me. I’d be rightly pissed if something happened to her.”

The doorman nodded his head and quickly turned his head to speak into a walkie talkie. The door was opened and with it released to the outside the heavy pounding beats of the trance music that was playing inside. Gunn and Faith lead the rest of the group.

Instantly, Buffy’s blood was pumping, and her body hummed the second she fully stepped into the club. She could feel the music coursing through her veins and there was a buzz that was through out the whole place that made Buffy feel completely loose and hazey.

Gaining her bearings, Buffy looked around and was met with a completely shocking sight. The whole club was dark heavy strobe lights were really only what allowed her to see. Flashes of bodies, ranging from half naked flesh to questionable nakedness were apparent to Buffy as they traveled from the front of the club. Lounge couches were all over the place, tables set up around the large dance floor that housed the sea of bodies. They all grinded together as one, pressing as close to each other as possible getting the friction through the bodies to meet the heavy beat of the music.

Within the area of lounges groups and couples laid about, grinding to the music as well. Buffy spotted a couple, a man and a woman together in a corner of an L shaped couch, completely ignoring those around them. The woman barely covered up top had her black leather mini skirt fanned out around the guy’s lap which she was currently straddling. They too moved against each other to the music, but their dance was more passionate. It was obvious what they were truly doing. Buffy practically stopped dead in her tracks shocked that this was going on and it wasn’t the only people doing it. The strobes flashed across faces of people and the ecstasy of pleasure was apparent in the faces. Heads thrown back, mouths open in that universal expression that these people were getting off with each other.

Buffy’s whole body was now flaming with a blush, one that she found completely appropriate. She felt an arm wrap tightly around her midsection and she turned to see a complete stranger begin to move against her. Her hand was torn from Spike’s as she was pulled away from the group and the stranger’s touch turned to that of a seducing manner. Surprisingly the man’s breath could be heard over the music as well as his whispers in her ear. He was telling her how beautiful she was, and what he was looking to do with her ‘delicate little body’. Buffy instantly protested, her arms pushing at the man that was extremely invading her personal space. Her cries for Spike were lost in the music and the club’s lighting wasn’t allowing her to see properly for the rest of the group.

“Stop please, I’m here with someone.” She cried out her head extending back to avoid his searching kisses.

“Aren’t we all?” His laughter was deafening and she could feel his hands making their way down to the hem of her short dress and begin sliding it up her legs.

“SPIKE!” She screamed out. She saw the top of his bleached hair making it’s way towards her and as people that had been put in between them upon their separation were moved Buffy saw Spike’s heated and angry gaze. Knowing it wasn’t for her she felt safe as the man’s arms were ripped from her and she was pulled to stand behind him protectively.

“She’s mine!” Spike bellowed at the man who had been trying to take part in some fun with Buffy. The man held up his hands in surrender as he realized both the severity of touching someone who wasn’t free to play and that the woman belonged to one of the most deadly man in the city.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know she was off limits.” The man stuttered out before he whipped around on his heel and took off.

Spike turned around and faced her, and the whole world disappeared as his hands took hold of her and pulled her to him in a searing and animalistic kiss. Those around them, enjoying their personal pleasures watched the passion between the two, living out their most voyeuristic side.

Buffy pulled back with a complete need for breath. She clutched to Spike both out of the haze that the kiss had put over her as well as the need for his touch due to the sudden invasion of her bubble by a stranger.

“I gave you the blade for a reason, kitten.” Spike whispered into her ear as he hugged her close to him. His hands slid down her hips to the short hem of the jade colored dress she had donned that night. The dress that completely met his lustful approval the second she had descended the staircase with Faith. He fingered the fabric a little while his other hand molded against her neck, cradling to bring her closer to his lips. His hand ran across the naked thigh before it came in contact with the holster that was strapped to her leg. “Please use it. It nearly killed me to see you in that predicament.”

“I’m sorry,” Buffy whimpered, lightheaded from the whole atmosphere of the club. She pressed herself as close to him as she possibly could, craving his touch. Her eyes looked onto those around them, giving into the needs of flesh and lust. The moans blending with that of the hypnotic techno music. Her heart raced more with each second Spike was close. She envied those around them. The freedom and courage to live out their wildest fantasies in such an open forum.

With each passing day that Buffy spent at the Giles’ estate she was getting closer and closer to giving into Spike and completely sealing the deal as his mistress. The only thing stopping her was her own self. The self-doubt she had about intimacy, the worry of giving that much to Spike. He’d have complete control of her physically, the tables would be turned and she’d have then submitted to him. After that there would be no going back. She’d forever spiral downwards to be his and she knew it. It’s what frightened her the most.

Spike pulled back to enough to follow her fixated stare that had her donning such a faraway look. He smirked and winked at her when her focus came back to her.

“Do you like watching pet?” He moved around her so that her back was pressed against his front. His fingers prying around her hips and pulling them closer to each other. He directed her to stare at a couple that was not so discreet with their acts. The woman sat against the couch with her legs spread before the man she was enjoying the public sex with. Her skirt was hiked to bunch around her waist, and her long tanned legs were wrapped around his waist the spiked heels of her shoes pulling him deeper to her. The excitement from them rose as they noticed they were being peeked in on.

The woman gave Buffy a wink and begged her with her eyes to join them. While the man focused more on bringing the woman over the point of ecstasy.

The little blonde dancer, virgin through and through could not deny that the sight she found before to be somewhat arousing. She still blushed furiously, but Spike could tell by the sudden fire in her eyes she yearned for the same quenching act to put out the desire that was building within her.

“Who would have thought you were such a voyeur, kitten…” His lips pressed to her ear and made a trail of soft and light kisses down the length of her neck.

Buffy shook her head and she wrapped her arm around Spike’s neck from behind her. Spike leaned in closer, straining to hear the mewls she was omitting as her hips grinded against his own . “I’m not excited from watching them. I want that. You. Me.” Her body ached and Spike was put in the same boat the second she admitted her true desire.

He needed to stop them before they did become that couple and the others that were in the lounges around them. He’d be damned if he took her virginity in a sex club. Instead he took them out towards the dance floor, his body never leaving the close proximity of hers.

They danced well together. It let them live out some innocent things and keep them occupied from becoming too freely with their desire. So Spike put them in the middle of the dance floor, they together moved as wickedly as those on the couches, together spiraling further down the proverbial rabbit hole of intimacy. Buffy had no doubt they would soon crash and then it would be lost. She wasn’t sure if her skin buzzed from fear or excitement at the thought. So instead she did all she could do, she danced with him.