Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you again for the reviews. I know a lot of you are iffy about Spike's character, however I warn you it will not change. I mean yes he will reach new lights and things will change all around, but this story is taking on the raw characteristics of Buffy and Spike and twisting it. I like to write with as close to the actual way Joss Whedon wrote these characters as possible. I know it took a while to reach this big scene but I'm a big realist and as much as I try and write a fantasy type story it's just not realistic to head rush into sex for me. I love a good raunchy sex scene in any stories I read, even ones at the beginning however for my own writing style I have to keep it real especially for the way I am taking this story. I didn't want it to be just sex, I actually wanted feelings of care and evolved views to happen, and to just think Buffy and Spike are so not even close to coming full circle in their 'evolving' so bare with me.
A little bit of updates, I decided to launch a twitter account for my fictions simply to help give you guys a little bit of an update from here and there, thoughts and stuff through the writing process of all my fics. If you have twitter feel free to follow me, you can even get a hold of me through that. Click the link ---->CLICKY. It's not quite finished design wise, however it is launched and capable of everything Twitter wise.
Also still searching for a beta- mainly for the sake of editing and grammar and such. I'm working with someone whose focus is mainly on the plot but it honestly never hurts to have more help on. So feel free to e-mail me, and we'll discuss matters further. Anyway, I was nervous and both excited about this chapter because obviously it's the big intimate scene which honestly a full out scene is my first for this one so be gentle please, but other than that...ENJOY!
Chapter 31: Ecstasy

Spike stepped out of the bathroom, toweling his dripping bleached locks, and dressed in a pair of new sleepwear pants, a piece of clothing he was still trying to get used to wearing to bed. Since Buffy had open to sleeping with him on a nightly basis, Spike had forgone sleeping in his usual nude state for her sake. Something he was willing to constrict himself to because honestly it was well worth it. He was convinced with each night she let him spoon her from behind or wrap his arms around her it truly brought them closer. The nights she would come to bed last she’d cuddle up to him, which would always give him a little victory dance in his head the second she became settled.

To say they were making progress was an understatement. Buffy had gone from hating him and calling him a monster to actually wanting to be around him. She sought out comfort in him even if she didn’t realize it. Their vicious barbs had turned to heavy flirtatious banters. Everyone was at a loss as when the line between him and her had blurred. Spike wished he could pinpoint what he had done to ease her heart open to him. For if I ever bollocks up it will certainly help to know how to fix it… Though Buffy wasn’t the only one that was changing towards him. Spike the one who a few years ago had sworn off love and the idea that it was for those like the Whelp.

Needless to say Buffy had wormed her way into his heart. He didn’t want her to, not yet at least. Even though the little blonde was adapting to him, to accuse her of having feelings resembling love would be idiotic. He’d be downright out of his mind if he admitted that he truly wanted Buffy more than a mistress. That he could see himself spending his life with her and having children. She was warm, gentle, caring…opposite of himself and she made him want to be those things, want to be a better person.

Sometimes Spike had to stop himself from reciting in his head why he was so drawn to Buffy, like a moth to a flame, her smile radiating, and her presence glowing the second she entered the room. Might as well get used to calling him ‘Nancy-boy William’.

Tossing the towel on the back of a chair, Spike walked to his nightstand, picked up his gun to check the clip before shutting it away into the drawer. Put away but near by if needed. Spike looked to the clock and noticed a good hour almost had gone by since they had arrived back at home and wondered where the bloody hell Buffy was. She had wanted to drop off her bag and shower the night off of her before she’d come to his room for bed. Spike had held himself back from throwing out the lewd comment that she could just join him in the shower. Spike was being a good boy.

Having decided that she had already a good hour to get ready for bed Spike crossed the room and swept open the door.


Buffy stood with her hand up in the air, having just knocked, with the door immediately opened. Her mouth had dropped into an open ‘O’ as Spike looked at her, almost shocked to see her there at all.

And right than and there, Buffy realized she had rushed too quickly into it. Sure she had the seducing clothes, and she was ready to get horizontal with Spike, but as she stood there in front of him in her Victoria Secret lingerie, done up like she was a woman on a mission she had absolutely no clue what to say and how to lead into it.

Spike’s eyes raked over her body as he took in change in her ‘nightware’. The short red silk robe that was loosely opened over the silk teddy with lace above the breast that discreetly plunged to show just the right amount of cleavage. Suddenly Buffy felt like an idiot. Spike’s eyes widened with shock followed by the expected look of lust and his lips curved upward into that smirk that wanted Buffy to either kiss him or smack him because he was so damn cocky. She couldn’t tell if seconds had ticked by or minutes but she realized the longer she stood in the hall in what she was dressed in, with a pure deer-in-the-headlights look, not saying anything – the longer she felt like an utter dope.

However, when Spike crossed his arms over his chest, and leant against the door jamb she narrowed her eyes at him.

“My goodness, pet you’ve put me at a loss of words.”

Buffy blushed, her head ducking. Who was she kidding, she could just walk up to him grab him by the arm and show him just how experienced she could be. Simply because she had no experience, that and it just wasn’t her. Right then and there if she was going to do this and be comfortable she was going to do it while acting just as whom she was. Why act like she wasn’t a virgin? Spike knew she was and pretending to not be and a confident lover would leave her really looking like a fool.

“Just act on instinct, there is no wrong or right way, if it doesn’t feel right, you’ll know.” Willow had advised as they had tried on the piece she was currently wearing. Go with her instincts, do what felt right.

Stepping close to him, curving her head upward to look him with her hands pressed against his chest Buffy did just that, and pressed her lips softly to his. It was a light and brief kiss, nothing meant to be earth shattering but to Spike it left him without breath when she pulled away. She looked to him through her lashes, a blush marring her soft cheeks.

“You told me, when I was ready….” She whispered against his lips, his arm snaking around her waist as he pulled her closer.

Again, Spike’s eyes widened as he really understood just what this all meant. Just a few minutes ago he was thinking they were progressing surprisingly well and she shows up at his bedroom door ready to give herself to him. Something he spent some nights fantasizing and dreaming about. When he had told her, she’d be the one to come to him when she was ready, Spike never had imagined it would be true, and not like this. This put his fantasies to shame.

“Are you sure about this, kitten?” Spike asked stroking her cheek with a gentle hand. “There’s no going back.”

She looked down to where her hands rested against his bare chest, as if she was thinking pensively. She traced her index finger against his right pectoral muscle, almost dazed for a second.

“I’m sure, I’m ready.”

And truly she was.

Spike’s other hand brushed through her soft hair, as he pulled her to meet his eager lips. The kisses started out slow, gentle and coaxing as he lead her back into his room, her feet following him gracefully before one kicked back to shut the door behind them. The slam of the bedroom door interrupted their kiss and he regarded her with a smirking chuckle. He leant over her side and locked the door.

“Just to make sure no one interrupts and ruins this for us.”

Buffy smiled bashfully and wasted no time in going back to his kissable lips. She could get lost in his kisses and she surely had in the past. Buffy was convinced they should be made a sin, one she would willingly commit over and over again.

Spike groaned against her mouth, intoxicated by her smell, the soft feel of her skin mixed with the silk. He was already losing his mind. Wasting no time, he hoisted into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist as his hands supported her weight just below her bottom. The fabric of her lingerie rode up and he could tell she wore nothing underneath which certainly didn’t help is raging libido.

It would do no good to come on too aggressive her first time. She’d be scarred from sex. So instead Spike decided to take a more assertive approach as he walked her to the bed, their lips and tongues dueling for more.

He gently placed her on the bed, and leaned over her, Buffy’s knees bent up as her hands supported her body behind her. She refused to lose contact at all. She needed him close; it was ridiculous how addictive he was. But the connection of their lips broke and a whimper escaped from Buffy sending Spike crazy. He looked over her smooth golden body, his fingers almost shaking as they reached out for the edge of her robe at the shoulder. With enough force he pushed it back enough to where both sides fell off, revealing the expanse of her shoulders and chest barely covered by the garment. Spike’s mouth went dry at the sight of her as she withered enough to where the robe completely pooled off of her body and onto the bed. The teddy had risen as high it could go and the sight of it barely covering what her crossed legs were hiding made Spike swear there really was a heaven.

“Did you pick this out for me, kitten?” Spike asked taking in the choice of his favorite color.

He searched her eyes and wondered if she could look anymore innocent even in the lingerie. She shyly nodded her head and it was all she could do that made Spike crush his lips to hers again. Buffy fell back to the bed with a soft thump pulling Spike to lay on top of her, as her own fingers explored the contours of his back. His hips and waist settled between her thighs and she gasped against his lips. Every movement, every touch he made against her body sent her nerves on fire and her blood boiling.

Before she knew it, his kisses began to travel from her lips to her neck, where he paid detailed attention to teasing her pulse point. She moaned softly into his ear while her hands came up to caress the back of his head, her fingers moving through his slightly damp bleached locks. Buffy’s back arched as he moved further south, his lips caressing over her already hardened nipples, teasing and nipping them through the silk. Out of nowhere his hand had smoothly snaked under the bottom hem of her teddy and began its exploration between her thighs, his fingers a ghost of a touch.

It was then that Buffy had officially decided she hated teasing. The tantalizing slow touch felt amazing but it was sure to send her bonkers. Her body hummed with anticipation and she needed something, anything to keep her stable before that grand finale. But before she could make a move his progression down her body had come to a halt as he settled his head between her legs, slowly sliding the fabric up and her dimpled knees apart.

The scent of her arousal was intoxicating mixing with her perfume to him. As he had parted her legs, he could see her sleek core and it was begging him for a taste, a touch, anything. She was just as turned as he was and his sporting of a painful erection. With each inch, his fingers came close to her sex she mewled for more and holding himself back from getting a taste of her no longer became a priority. Spike’s tongue darted out to taste her and Buffy clutched for needed breath.

Composure was no longer an option as Spike’s devious tongue worked her pussy to the climb of an orgasm. With a repeated flick of his tongue to her clit Buffy cried out, her hands immediately going to clutch the pillow beneath her head and her hips elevated upwards dying to get more.

“Oh…my…” Words were no longer coherent as a fire was building inside of her. Time was pointless to Buffy; she couldn’t tell if seconds, minutes, hell even hours ticked by. All she could process was the mind numbing pleasure sparks her body was experiencing. Spike’s eyes peeked above to witness her squirming, eyes shut, mouth parted and all because of his ministrations. He groaned against her clit, sending a shocking wave of vibrations, which sent her over the cliff of pure ecstasy. She cried out her orgasm, her hips shaking as her body tried to cope.

“Spike…” She begged for him to be closer and he happily obliged, smirking as he traveled back up and met her lips with his.

“I’ve got you baby, I’ve always got you.” He hooked his arms underneath hers and quickly turned them on the bed so that she was straddling her hips. His erection was pressing heavily into her opening and with each wiggle of her hips he groaned. She sat slightly higher even with him sitting up, so that his face was level with her breasts. Without question, he slid the thin straps off her shoulders and she allowed her arms to be free of the garment and have it pool at her waist revealing her full curvy breasts to him. His mouth watered at the sight of her and he leaned down to take a hardened right nipple into his mouth.

She squirmed in his lap, grinding against his hard-on, which only made his ministrations to her breasts more intense.

The desire to touch him, to have him feel like he had with her just moments ago grew and she regretfully pulled away from him, slipping from his grasp that tried to tighten at her waist. His confused look showed that he mistook her retreat as for wanting it to stop but she merely shook her head. Not quite comfortable with wanting to state what she wished to do she settled for simply showing him.

Her fingers hooked around the band of his pants and automatically Spike understood what she was doing. His hips lifted to help her remove his pants and he chuckled as she tossed them over her shoulder carelessly to land on the floor at the foot of the bed.

“What do plan on doing kitten?” Spike asked. His eyes regarded her with cocky amusement and although her cheeks were heavy with an inexperienced blush she smiled at him knowingly as her fingers wrapped around the base of his cock. Spike’s head instantly fell back as she gripped his erection, slowly stroking upwards. He let out a growl deep from his throat as her thumb traced over the tip of his mushroom bell shaped head, pre-cum dripping. Slowly, and without any need of encouragement her head dropped and Buffy’s tongue peaked out to lick it up. Spike hissed, his whole body tightening.

Her eyes peaking at him, searching for some kind of approval urged her to take his length into her mouth slowly, minding her teeth against his sensitive member. Spike’s eyes screwed shut and he counted backwards from ten. Her mouth was warm and inviting, a preview he had no doubt as to what it would be like to be fully sheathed into her pussy.

Buffy was going off of what she had heard about the delivering of giving head. Her hand still stroking him at the base she timed it to go opposite of the bobbing head on his length, her cheeks hollowing out as she sucked him.

With each bob of her head, flick of her tongue on the underside of his length, Spike spewed out new curse words. Some she knew and some he either made up or was from his native British land. The sight of him going crazy at the power of her instilled a very common power of femininity.

“Pet…chris’!” Spike’s hand tangled into her long hair as he gently encouraged her, but he had to stop her soon. “God I’m gonna…fuck Buffy!” He growled out and suddenly he stopped her grabbing her and flipping them so that she was back to being under him, her legs instantly allowing him to settle between them. She stared up at him in shock and confusion as he tried to control his lust.

“I’m sorry…did I not-“

Spike hushed her with a kiss. “Nonsense, just didn’t want to finish off, rather cum inside of you princess.”

Buffy gave a look of relief and she wrapped her arms around his neck to kiss him passionately. Her breathing became heavy as she realized that this was it, they were coming up to the ‘main feature’ as Faith had referred to actual sex as. Suddenly every bit of advice anyone had ever given her on about sex over the years simultaneously went off in her head and she cringed with a headache.

Spike noticing her distress, stopped his exploring hands. “Pet are you positive you want to do this, I know our situation isn’t ideal but I certainly don’t want to get you when you’re not ready…” His voice wavered and it truly showed he was concerned.

Buffy nodded her head. “I’m sure.”

“There’s no going back.”

“I’d swear you’re seriously trying to talk me out of this.” She giggled teasing him at his fretful demeanor.

Spike simply rolled his eyes. “I just don’t want to be rushing you.”

Buffy’s heart swelled and she knew she was falling for Spike a little more. Her hand came to cup his cheek, where her thumb traced his high cheekbone. “Just promise me you won’t force me to regret it.”

He shook his head capturing her lips again. “Never. Over my dead body.”

“Then I’m ready.” She said. To prove it she wrapped her leg around his hips and pushed upward to meet his erection.

He groaned and needed no further encouragement. “Tis’ going to hurt a little, kitten, but just a little.” His head came to rest against her ear as he positioned himself at her opening. “I promise I’ll make you see stars to make the pain go away.”

Buffy expected pain. She wasn’t an idiot she breathed deeply as she began to feel Spike push the head of his cock slowly into her. Her body braced in anticipation and Spike urged her knees to come up more to make it easier for her. He whispered encouraging words in her ear with lazy kisses to her neck. Slowly more of his length pushed forward and she finally felt the resistance her body was putting up at his invasion. Trying to make it go quickly, for the sake of her not feeling as much pain, Spike pushed further inside of her tight channel stopping just before the actual barrier.

Her breathing was heavy already protesting at the invasion. Spike looked down at her, his hands braced on either side of her head, in order to keep his weight off of her. His eyes sought hers trying to convey that he was sorry for any pain he might cause her in the next few minutes. Spike’s hand pressed hers against the bed, their fingers intertwining in a vice grip. He rocked his hips gently allowing her to grow accustomed before finally she nodded to him.

An in the next second he plunged forward and felt suddenly encompassed in tight warmth. It felt like white heat passed over his vision as he completely was engulfed into Buffy’s channel having broken past the barrier.

Tears sprung to Buffy’s eyes as her body shook with the complete invasion. Her grip on Spike’s hand tightened even more while other hand dug the nails into the skin of his back. Her body was rocked by both pleasure and heavy pain and she tried to swim up to the surface to process it all.

At the sight of her tears Spike kissed her, keeping his pelvis completely still in order to not cause any more pain. She moaned into his lips as her hips experimentally thrust upwards and Spike groaned.

“Chris’ pet, so bloody fuckin’ tight.” He practically shouted as her muscles involuntarily tightened even more around him. He slowly began to thrust in and out of her, gauging her reaction. Her head pressed further back into the pillow as her knees came up higher.

The pain hadn’t been so bad. It just felt like something was trying to push out from her stomach into her throat, but as she become accustomed to his length Buffy found that the pain and ebbed to be replaced by pure pleasure. She moaned as he began to set a pace of slow thrusts, not fully going all the way inside of her just yet.

Buffy’s body felt like it was starting to come ablaze but there was something holding back. With each thrust she felt the pleasure build but she needed more. She needed to reach that peak and tumble over the edge and she needed it now. Soon. Very close to this instant.

Her fingers scored the skin of his back just below his shoulder blades causing him to hiss and bury himself to hilt inside of her. She whimpered knowing exactly what she needed. Her ankles locking below his knees Buffy met his eyes. With a ragged whisper she said, “Please, more. You don’t have to be gentle with me. I can take it…”

Spike not one to leave a request unmet, followed through with harder thrusts, adjusting between her legs in a new angle that made it possible to really begin to drive into her. As he built a faster rhythm Buffy pulled his lips to hers, letting his tongue plunge into her mouth as well, dueling with hers.

Buffy cried out unable to bear the assault of pleasure Spike was giving her whole body. His pelvis bumped against her clit just right with each forceful push into her body sending wave after wave of pleasure from her core to throughout her whole body. She could feel the tips of her toes to her fingertips grow numb as her body mounted to reaching orgasm.

Spike groaned, he wouldn’t last much longer but he was hell bent on letting Buffy enjoy this. The feel of her tight pussy around his cock and the sight of her withering body beneath his was enough to send him over the edge but Spike held fast. He changed his pace from hard and fast to slow and soft, a good amount of pressure to keep her whole body on edge.

“What did I tell you, kitten…” Spike ground out as he pushed hard against her. “When you resisted me so in the beginning, how good we could be.” She whimpered and her body tightened around him. “I know you feel it too Buffy, we were made for each other. Don’t you feel it’ pet?”

Buffy was so far past the point of forming any comprehensive words from the pleasure it was ridiculous. His drive into her became hard and demanding and she could tell he was getting close to his own climax. She braced her feet against the mattress her grip locking on his biceps as his own gaze locked on hers.

“Cum for me kitten, let me feel you cum all around me….” Buffy’s head fell back against the pillow and she could feel it. It was just within her reach, so close she couldn’t stand it. She cried out but muffled it. “Don’t hold back Buffy, scream…let me know how good it is!”

His hand snuck down in between them and teased her clit with his fingers. With a few more thrusts she was sent over the edge, her body quaking with intense pleasure, the apex between her legs flooding with proof of her climax. As her body exploded with her pleasure she couldn’t hold back the scream falling from her lips of his name.

As she grew tight with her orgasm it was enough to send Spike over his own edge following quickly behind her with heavy and loud shout. Unable to have his body sustain anything he quickly collapsed rolling to the side of her body and bringing her close with him. Both their breathing was heavy as they rode out their orgasm.

“Wow!” Her exclamation came out dazed, almost as if she was stoned.

Buffy’s hand clapped over her mouth as she realized she had actually just omitted that and Spike broke out into a hearty chuckle. Her cheeks flamed with embarrassment but Spike found it both adorable as well as a good ego stroke. Laying both on their sides, still deep inside of her, Spike pulled her close to him, pressing kisses to her forehead.

Slowly he pulled himself out of her and she whimpered at the loss of him. He kissed her passionately, before gathering in his arms and heading towards the bathroom. “Come on, let’s get you cleaned up, then I’m spooning the hell out of you.”

Buffy couldn’t help but giggle.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*


“Riley?”

“Yes mother?”

Maggie Walsh stood from her seat on the sitting room’s large leather love seat, her hands clutching the crystal tumbler that contained her usual vodka and tonic. She regarded her son slightly drunken unease.

“Are you sure you know what you’re doing by trusting this Angelus fellow?” She sipped from her glass with a bitter sip, disliking that it had become watered down. She walked to the bar to get a new fresh glass.

Riley rolled his eyes and sighed. “Yes mother, I am sure. I know what I’m doing.”

His mother, someone who was never one to question had become quite a downhill specimen since the death of Riley’s brother Adam. Maggie Walsh was a well-rounded woman as she raised her two sons Adam and Riley for most of their life. He never knew of his mother to take dates with other men after the passing of his father and he wish he could chalk it up to she was never able to get over his dad. Not the case. Maggie was a very independent and strong woman. Even marrying Riley’s father she wouldn’t take his father’s name and ran a strict military like household. Riley’s father ran the businesses, his dealings always questionable at a young age, but Maggie held the real power. Which was why none of her husbands employees and followers questioned her when she took over running things until Adam, the oldest, was to the right age of being the head.

She had groomed Adam, and even Riley now it seemed enough to take most of her considerations and pretty much she still ran the family with the traditional front of a man. Which was why Maggie greatly disliked the choice to alliance with Angelus O’Connor. Because it wasn’t her choice, it wasn’t her idea. But Riley wasn’t like his brother Adam, he hadn’t been forced to be raised into running this business. It was always supposed to be Adam, both Riley and his mother knew that, but with Adam’s unexpected death the weight of taking care of the family was put onto Riley.

A year into being at the head of the table, and the man of the house, Maggie realized she didn’t quite have the same brainwashing control she had over Riley that she did with Adam. And she resented him even more. She loved her son no matter what, but Adam would always be her favorite because Adam had listened to her. She had practically made Adam into what he had become from scratch.

When Maggie would realize that Riley was doing this, the alliance with Angelus, to avenge his brother’s death, Riley would never know. Riley knew she recognized his reasons, which is why she let him have his way for a little while, but no doubt she would step in eventually if he continued to disregard her opinions.

Currently the Finn’s were the least respected of the four families. They had been close to over passing them all and coming out on top. But then that bleached menace whose dealings were cut throat and dry had overpowered Adam and in the process had taken him out of the fight for good.

It would never be proven. To this day, no mater what. But Riley knew, and so did everyone else. Spike had come out on top and knocked off Adam Finn. His death had been ruled as a suicide, but Riley could feel it in his gut that Spike had been the one to pull the trigger of the gun that he held in Adam’s mouth. They had met for a meeting, a possible alliance but like the cold blooded animal that Spike was, he had backstabbed Adam, and the outcome left Riley without his older brother and almost shell of a mother.

The very idea that Spike raked in the most money, had the most political power, and was so charming to never be given his karma infuriated Riley. He wanted the bastard dead and he wanted Buffy Summers at the end of it.

How Hank had given sweet and innocent Buffy to Spike was beyond him. He had never seen Buffy before but he had heard about her warm heart, her stunning good looks, and innocent demeanor. Just the perfect woman to take as a wife and to give him the status for his family’s placement. Riley had met with Angelus to first discuss taking down Giles and possibly even Summers. He wanted her then and there and when Angelus had suggested their families union Riley knew just what he wanted to gain control over Hank Summers. Then the ass had gone and teamed up with Spike Giles and like the smart man that he was – Riley had to give him that- he had snatched up Buffy Summers on his own.

“I suggest then,” Maggie said interrupting Riley from his thoughts. “That we do something to gain the most knowledge on the enemy. I’ve looked into this and discussed with Forrest putting a mole into the Giles ranks.”

Riley seethed that his mother had talked to his right hand man, and best friend Forrest, but to hear his mother’s plan he kept his cool.

“Forrest has already gone about implementing the spy and is working quickly through the levels to ensure that he gets closest to William Giles.” Maggie refused to regard Giles by his ridiculous nickname.

He hated to admit it but his mother had made a smart and strategic move.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*


“Spike! Stop it, I’m on a very important mission.” Buffy said between bouts of giggles. She tried to do her best at scolding him as his fingers tickled at her neck from behind to try and sweep her hair away. She tried to focus on her task at hand as she searched through the extremely large fridge down in the kitchen completely in the dark, the only light being from the open fridge.

“Can’ help it, kitten you’re getting me all riled up dressed in nothing but my shirt.” His soft whisper swept all the way down to her skin. Buffy peered down at her body that was in fact covered only in his dress shirt that he had worn that night to the ballet. It was the first thing she had picked up and for a shirt, it covered quite a bit, then again it was twice her size.

Spike had spent a good time cleaning her body up in the shower, to where he had repeated his worship to her body again. Buffy had to say hands down ‘Shower sex, so fun, and another must try again’. After cleaning up Buffy declared that she was really hungry and since Spike himself was feeling ‘quite peckish’ he offered an adventure down to the kitchen.

Seeing as it was three in the morning and everyone was sound asleep in the estate, Buffy had agreed to go with him on the raid to kitchen, donned in just his said shirt.

And to Spike the sight of Buffy in his shirt, her hair slightly damp from the shower, it was becoming hard to keep from ravaging her completely.

The blonde squirmed as his kisses to her neck turned to light nibbles on her skin and she tried to hold back a squeal of laughter, especially as his fingers began to dangerously poke her sides where one of her ticklish spots were.

“Go away! Shoo! I’m trying to find something to eat, and you’re making it entirely too difficult.” Buffy scolded. She slapped his hands away from her sides.

“Bloody hell, move over pip squeak.” Spike cursed as he picked her up and effortlessly moved her around the kitchen to sit atop the edge of the countertop.

“Hey!” She protested. He silenced her with a gentle kiss to her lips and a little tap to her nose before turning back to the fridge himself where he began to really dive in moving things around and pulling stuff out. He handed Buffy a carton of eggs that she took and placed down on the rest of the counter next to her. “Oooo are you going to make me an omelet?” Spike turned around his arms full with cheese and various vegetables that one would normally see in an omelet. His eyebrow arched giving her a look as to how she assumed he was making her an omelet.

“Well I guess, knowing you and your stomach you’ll probably kill me with one of these knives in here if I don’t.”

“Damn straight!” She said proudly. He handed her a large bowl and from her spot on the counter she began to crack eggs into it. “Can you even cook?”

“Can I cook?!?” He asked not believing that she’d even question him on that. “I’ll have you know that I am such a good cook I’ll have you moaning the second you taste my food.” He stepped in between her legs and she giggled.

“I thought you were supposed to be the only thing that makes me moan.” She stuck her tongue out playfully and Spike rolled his eyes.

“I’ve totally and completely ruined you. You’re corrupted now.”

Buffy nodded her head, kissing him quickly before going back to her task at hand while he set up to chop and dice vegetables. While she whisked the eggs, he set up a pan oiling it with a little bit of butter. She handed him her completed bowl in to which he tossed his cuttings and cheese into before pouring it into the pan.

Buffy adjusted from her perch on the counter, her muscles ached with the enduring night her body had been put through and as she stretched she suddenly winced as an ache rose from between her legs. The pain had pretty much subsided but it had been replaced with sex, now that she was moving around not enjoying some orgasms, the ache at the loss of her virginity took place. Spike had offered to draw her a proper bath once they got back to the room and together they could actually relax.


Surprisingly after tonight Buffy wasn’t tired. She wouldn’t admit it in fear of sounding like a complete nymphomaniac but she actually wanted more rounds at it with Spike. Who knew sex could feel so amazing. She now understood why Anya liked it so much. Spike really had corrupted her, but at this point Buffy didn’t care.

Spike expertly flipped the omelet as it took its form. And she sat back amazed at his ease with cooking. Seeing her expression he shot her his cocky smirk. “Really didn’t think that I could cook huh?”

“Duh! I can’t cook myself; Buffy and the kitchen don’t get along well. I burn cereal as Dawn says, but I think she’s just exaggerating.” It made sense that Buffy didn’t feel connected to the kitchen. Like him, he grew up with cooks in the house, the only reason he learned how to cook was because at a young age he always would sit down at the stove with the cook at his childhood home in England and watch the staff cook.

“Well I wouldn’t call myself Emeril, but I do believe that my bloody omelet is just as good as that poof’s.” He slid the large finished omelet onto a plate and grabbed a fork into which he cut a small piece off and fed it to her.

She chewed allowing the taste to settle into her mouth before her eyes went wide with how good it tasted. “Oh my God, that’s the best thing I’ve ever had in my mouth!”

Spike scoffed with mock offense, “I’m hurt!”

Buffy’s cheeks flamed with embarrassment at her unknown innuendo.

“Well that’s certainly a shock to hear at three in the morning.”

Both blondes turned to see a half awake Faith and Gunn entering the kitchen. Buffy’s eyes widened at being caught and especially in her get up. She let out an eep, hopped off the counter and shielded herself from the two new incomers behind Spike.

Gunn’s eyebrows rose in confusion. While Faith’s expression was full of mirth. She walked around the counter to the side Spike was on and tried to peer around Spike, who was moving every which way to shield Buffy.

“Is that B here behind you? What is she in her birthday suit?” Faith pestered with questions.

“NO!” Buffy protested. She stood on her tippy toes and looked over Spike’s shoulder.

“What are you gits doing up at this time?” Spike asked trying to appear formidable.

Gunn yawned as he tried to wipe sleep away from his eyes. “I was getting some water, and ran into the wild child here on the way down.” Spike’s gaze turned to Faith, waiting for her reason to be up.

Faith shrugged. “You two were so loud with all your sex noises!”

Spike clapped his hand over his eyes, not believing that Buffy was being put through this embarrassment. Buffy all but shrieked, “YOU HEARD US?!?”

Faith burst out into a huge fit of laughter, practically bending over at the waist. “No, but now I know for sure you were definitely doing the nasty! You so walked into that one B!” Spike glared at Faith and gave her a warning look to shut it. He grabbed the plate and two forks before guiding Buffy around to walk ahead of him who was so mortified she had buried her head into her hands. “Nice shirt B!”


Chapter End Notes:
So there we go, I laid it all out there. I didn't want to limit this to just a sex chapter I wanted some plot to be in there, hence introducing Maggie in there. I was going to take it a different way with the ending of this chapter but I decided to do this next chapter. I hope you all liked it, please review, because honestly you're thoughts are what pushed me to finish chapter 31 within a week of posting chapter 30. Ciao!