Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is a tad bit shorter than my normal chapters but I wanted to end it at this point before I went on, plus I wanted to get an update as soon as possible.
It's been hard because I keep wanting to work on all these ideas for stories that are randomly just coming to me, which keeps me from this one. But like I've said before, I am determined to finish this one before I really get in the swing of adding more stories. Honestly, I am going to work my little A$$ off so that I'll can be updating this fic at least a couple times a week. I am hell bent on finishing this within the next two months.
And if many of you that worry because of so much time in-between updates whether I will finish this story, have no fear I am not leaving this fandom. I will not leave this fic especially unfinished and I plan to continue writing Spuffy for a very long time further. I have just been so laden down with going back to college and working as much as I can - damn recession. Anywho have no fear!
Chapter 32: Ripper

A feeling of warmth spread from her fingers all the way down to the tips of her toes. Her body lay still on the bed, the cool sheets keeping her body comfortable against her naked skin. A lazy smile spread across her face and slowly Buffy’s eyes peeped open. Her arms hugged the pillow under her head and she pulled it tighter against herself, cuddling into the soft fluffy down feathers of heaven. She rolled onto her back stretching her muscles.

A dull ache was awakened as her body began to move, it burned in the apex of her thighs and she grimaced. Suddenly an arm banded across her waist beneath the covers and she looked to the side of her and smiled. He himself had a lazy smile, half his face hidden by his own fluffy pillow as he regarded her with tired eyes.

“Morning pet.”

She blushed realizing this was the big morning after. There was no casting of doubt or regret. Things didn’t look harsher in the light of day. For their situation it was perfect. “Good morning.”

He propped himself up on his arm as he pulled her closer to him with his other. “Sore, kitten? I can have tea brought up for you.”

“A little, but no worries, I’ll be fine. Luckily there’s no show or rehearsal today, I just have to go in at some point today and meet with Lorne to go over profits from the tickets.” She pivoted her body so she was facing him altogether and he took that chance to steal a gentle morning kiss.

“Last night was amazing,” He stroked the front of her hair back to curl behind her ear. Her head ducked against his chest in embarrassment.

“Spike, you really don’t have to flatter me. To say it was amazing when I’m so obviously in –“

Spike’s lips smashed to hers and he rolled so that she lay under him. Buffy’s fingers grappled at his shoulders as he kissed her to the point where she felt like she was weightless and floating in the air. His tongue slid tantalizingly slow across her only slightly parted lips begging for access, which didn’t take too much prodding. His own obvious nudity became apparent as he settled between her thighs, his growing erection making it known.

Spike broke his kiss from her and looked down at the sight below him that she made. Her hair was fanned out, a sea of golden blonde, across his pillow, softer than that it rested on. Her cheeks were flushed and her bee stung lips swollen from his passionate kiss. She looked up at him through her long lashes, a smile crossing her lips.

“Don’t argue with me kitten. I say you’re mind boggling, I mean it.”

He went to kiss her again and possibly lead it to other wicked things however the cell phone on his night stand vibrated quite loudly, putting any stop to their actions. Buffy practically burst into a fit of giggles as Spike let out a full on growl. Being careful not to squish, Spike reached for his phone and whipped it open.

“This better be for a soddin’ good reason else I’m literally going to hang you wanker by your toes from the roof!”

“Spike! Be nice!” Buffy admonished and he simply ignored her. Rolling her eyes Buffy maneuvered them so that they were both sitting up, her body leaning across to rest against Spike’s chest. He stroked her golden mess of a hair as he listened to the other side of the phone call.

“Bloody hell…course he would. No, Ripper is known for not being with the big announcements. Christ!” His hand came to pinch the bridge of his nose in order to prevent the migraine that was now forming. “Yeah, gimme some time, but call me when it pulls up.” He shut the phone with an annoyed snap and tossed it in the mess of the blankets that was currently the bed they shared. Buffy looked at Spike curiously, confusion marring her face.

“What’s wrong?” Buffy asked as Spike stared off, obviously deep in thought, biting his thumbnail unconsciously. She reached out to lay a hand gently on his forearm jolting him from is daze. She worried that whatever news she got was simply going to bring an end the euphoria of their morning after which was going for better than Buffy was worried about. “Spike, talk to me…”

He looked over at her, seeing the worry deep in her eyes as he continued to stay silent. Her worry tugged at the strings in her heart and he just wanted to kiss her senseless again. Sighing deep he settled on placing a tender kiss to her forehead. “My folks are coming.”

*~~~*~~~*~~~*


Buffy stood on the balcony that overlooked the gardens of the estate. Some of the gardeners were busy with cleaning up their trimmings from their upkeep, and she could see Faith and Xander off in the middle of the expanse of grass. Xander was bent at the knee, arms up in defense mode as Faith delivered blow after blow, which he blocked efficiently. They were training of some sort, a normal thing for Faith to do in the morning with whoever was brave enough to go up against her. She chose to do it in the gardens instead of in the work out room because as she saw it, in a real fight she wouldn’t have the luxury of padded floors. Suddenly Faith dropped down to a crouched position and before Xander realized it her leg whipped out and kicked his own feet out from under him.

Buffy giggled at the baffled expression that marred Xanders face as he realized he was falling to the ground. She had to respect Faith, she didn’t hide behind her loving weapons but threw her time into building her brawn, and she’d have to talk with Faith about possibly learning some moves. She didn’t want Spike to rely on Xander always being a bodyguard for her and as things would get ugly as she expected they would, Spike couldn’t afford to lose Xander as an asset.

The house was in a frenzy preparing for the arrival of Spike’s patriarch, the head of the family, mainly the big guy in charge. Maids were rushing to prepare Spike’s parents bedroom, which was just down the hall. She knew Wesley would be running around like a headless chicken gathering information and updates on whatever Rupert Giles would want to see.

Buffy however didn’t know what to expect. Her stomach twisted with unease at the idea of meeting Spike’s father. In her mind she pictured an intimidating figure, menacing when he could be just like his son. Would he show the same kindness that his son possessed? Mainly Buffy’s worry was over how Rupert Giles would view her. She was after all daughter of a rival, alliance or not she was Hank Summer’s blood. It was not known how much Spike’s father knew, Spike himself had never told how much he had disclosed to his father, and would he just view Buffy as Spike’s whore of a mistress? Her stomach dropped again, and she wished that Spike could be easing her worries.

After he had received the news and much comforting morning kisses, he had rose from bed with protest to get ready and presentable for his father. Him and his mother would be arriving with a couple hours and so he needed to shower and make himself look decent. While Buffy showered he had headed downstairs explaining that he wanted to check on the preparations. On top of Spike’s parents being expected to arrive Spike informed her that two new additions would be made to employees staying in the house. It was added security, one of them a close old friend of Xander’s. This also added to Buffy’s uneasiness. She had grown accustomed to those that had already lived in the house. They all blended well together and was a like a new family, respecting each other and understood how Buffy’s thoughts were. Now two new ones were being thrown into the mix, and she had no clue how they would mesh with the rest of the household. The only comfort was that one was a friend of Xander’s during their high school days so if they had lasted that long, it couldn’t be so bad. The other one she had no clue about.

There was a knock on her bedroom door, and slowly Anya peaked her head around it. Buffy gave the kooky blonde a warm smile, assuring her to come in.

“Hey, what are you up to?” She asked as she came to join Buffy at the balcony.

Buffy laughed. “I’m currently admiring your husbands mastery skills in being whooped by Faith.”

Anya nodded happily. “Yes what he lacks in combat against women, he more than makes up for with the giving orgasms. Though, don’t be getting any ideas.”

“Well, we needn’t worry about that, I’m quite satisfied.”
Anya’s head whipped to look at Buffy and a few seconds later she squealed with delight. “You slept with Spike! Finally!” She hopped back and forth from each foot and Buffy couldn’t help but laugh as Anya wrapped her arms around her neck for a tight squeeze. “Was it like I imagined. Mind blowing with the side of stars you see?”

Buffy could only nod her head trying to suppress her laughter. She was tempted to shake her head at the absurdity of Anya’s behavior.

“Definitely mind blowing.”

“As I figured.” Anya beamed. “Come on, they’re arriving, the limo had just pulled up as I was heading upstairs.” She grabbed Buffy’s hand and led her out of her room and down the hall. Buffy had donned herself in a soft pink sundress; her hair pulled half up in a jewel-adorned clip.

Butterflies turned into bats, flying around in her stomach. She was quickly lead by Anya down the stairs where they were met by Andrew who came out of his tech room, looking as if he hadn’t slept in a couple days, instead being jacked up on energy drinks the whole time. He looked between them, tiredly before walking back into his tech room.

“Why does he look like that?”

“Spike’s been having him attempt to hack into some systems. Mainly providers for O’Connor and Finn.”

Before she knew it Buffy was standing in the grand entrance on the last steps of the staircase, watching as Gunn walked out the front entrance. Spike came walking in talking to Wesley but the second he noticed her, he walked over to her, his demeanor relaxing.

“You’re not running your staff to the bone are you?” Buffy asked, his arms wrapping gently around her waist and pulling her down to his level off the staircase.

“Nonsense, just showing them who the big bad is around here.”

Buffy looked at him skeptically, a look that said ‘yeah right’. If it was one thing that she learned from living in this household, from being encased in Spike’s arms while they slept, he was a big softie. The caring for her and even indulging in entertaining Dawn the nights she spent over at the estate. A cuddly teddy bear, with a yummy body and jealous worthy features. However Buffy would never be telling him that any time soon. Another thing she learned…Spike took great strides to keep his pride.

She overlooked him dressed in a tailored suit. The blonde had to appreciate her lover’s great taste in clothes. He could work anything. The dark suits with the pop of color shirts to the James Dean rebel look with his jeans and duster. Even the night he had done wicked things of the balcony at Chaos, Buffy couldn’t believe how drop dead gorgeous he was that night. She’d never tire of Spike in his suits but more so, she adored him in his signature duster. Buffy craved to live out a rebellious side, and encourage Spike to get a motorcycle and ride with him up the coast to a secluded cliff that would overlook the ocean. Oh the wicked things they could do up there.

Jesus Summers! You’re not even deflowered a day and you’re already thinking like Anya! A blush crept up Buffy’s cheeks and when she broke out of her little motorcycle fantasy and looked up she was met with Spike’s piercing gaze, his scarred eyebrow quirked up in curiosity.

“Why the blush, pet?”

“I’m not thinking of anything at all!” Buffy said quickly and then realized he really hadn’t asked what she was thinking. This time she couldn’t help her blush from deepening.

A lewd smirk crossed his face as he bent to whisper in her ear, “Does it involve me, you, and a bed?”

She whapped his arm in mock disgust but quickly giggled. “No, but close.” At that she disentangled herself from him as Gunn was walking back through the door followed by a group of household staff carrying various sizes in luggage. Buffy tried to ignore the amused sideways glance that Anya was sending her way.

“They’ve arrived...” Gunn announced in a singsong manner, and soon after the household staff, a woman of an equal stature to Buffy stepped through the entrance, stripping her dark sunglasses from face. She had black straight hair that was cut to just below her ears, and although she appeared to be older she was very well aged.

“Will!”

“’Ello mum,” Spike greeted as he stepped forward to take his mother into a warm welcoming hug. “How’s my favorite mother?”

“Well besides being your only, mother…I would be just fine if you called more often,” Everything about Spike’s mother was warm and welcoming. Her eyes and form, gentle, but she had no doubt with how she presented herself she didn’t take things lying down if needed to be. Everything reminded Buffy of her own mother. This woman was very much, American, not sporting an English accent. “You know I wouldn’t be so inclined to just fly over the pond, towing your father in my wake. You know how impossible he is when it comes to packing.”

“Hardly, Jenny. Need I remind you, it was four servants that brought in your luggage. You would think we were staying for months with the way you packed.”

Everyone’s head turned to see the tall figure standing in the doorway. Buffy could only help but guess that this was Spike’s father. Rupert “Ripper” Giles.

The man stood at a good six feet tall, with broad shoulders. Not in the sense that he was heavily muscled but like Spike, he was firm in his posture. From the way he stood, probably being raised in England’s finest, the man was taller than he appeared and his sharp features Buffy pegged down were the donor to Spike’s. Just like Spike, there was dark look to him. With the a switch they could both be deadly and she had no doubt that together they alone could rip Angel and Riley to shreds. Although there was a very dangerous side to Rupert Giles, Buffy knew that like his son he was softie at heart. He looked at his wife with complete love and adoration even if he was teasing her.

“Oh hush! If you were a good husband you wouldn’t tell such secrets.” Jenny said beaming with a smile. Rupert Giles stepped further into the foyer walking up to his son, where they shook hands firmly and smiled at each other.

“How are you son?”

Spike smirked, “You know me da’,”

“Yes…I believe so,”

Jenny’s gaze flew to Buffy and she smiled as if knowing right off the bat, just who she was. “Will, why don’t you introduce your mother to your female companion.”

Spike rolled his eyes, knowing just what his mother was up to. Always being the nosy one to encourage Spike to marry not quite approving the bachelor lifestyle that she was sure he led. Jenny wanted grandchildren and she hated to admit it, she wasn’t getting any older.

“Buffy, this is my mother –“ Spike began but Jenny beat him to it.

“Jennifer Calendar-Giles. But you can call me Jenny my dear,” She smiled brightly at Buffy and hugged Buffy in a warm embrace. She was taken aback by Jenny’s welcome, expecting disgust towards Buffy. She after all was just a traded trophy mistress, even if it was beginning to move beyond that. “And this devilish rake his my husband, Rupert Giles.”

“Just call me Giles my dear,”

He stuck out his hand to shake Buffy’s and Buffy smiled.

“Nice to meet you both, I’m Buffy Summers.”

It didn’t go unnoticed the curious look Giles shot his son, a quirked eyebrow raised. Spike just shook his head, signaling to his father they’d discuss it later.

However, as always Jenny beat them to the punch, “Hmmm, Summers…why does that sound familiar?”

Buffy chewed on her lower lip and slowly announced, “My father is Hank Summers.”

“Oh! Well that explains it. Yes we’ve met your father, very nice man. It was on our visit a few years ago, that we met, wasn’t it Rupert?”

Giles nodded his head, Buffy growing slightly uneasy under his curious eye.

Their greetings were interrupted when Faith and Xander walked in from the gardens. “Well lookie here, it’s Don Giles. Daddy of our family himself.” Xander walked up to the man who had been like a surrogate father to the whole family and shook the older Giles’ man’s hand. Xander went on to hug Jenny and Anya stepped up to greet them both with her husband.

“Mom and Pop Giles!” Faith greeted happily taking both into a hug.

“How are you, my dear?” Giles asked Faith, who only grinned wickedly.

“Just wiped the ground with Xander’s ass outside,” she looked at Xander and laughed, “Wimp.”

*~~~*~~~*~~~*


Her hair shone in the sun, soft waves of golden silk, flowing gently like a halo around her soft face. Bloody ponce. Spike could kick himself for the poetry he was spouting off, luckily just in his head. He overlooked her where she sat at the patio table with his mother, Anya, and Faith. They all laughed, Buffy’s glimmering smile bright. No doubt his mother was telling embarrassing stories of his childhood.

Her head fell back against the chair, and a flash of the night before went off in his head. Her neck exposed to him as she straddled his lap, the body entwined rocking to the soft rhythm they created together. Her eyes had been closed, mouth parted but no laughter had come out last night, no last night her parted lips let out her moans of pleasure, his name an excited plea.

Buffy had been magnificent last night, exceeding his expectations; the best night of his life, thus far. The way she had clung to him as he pumped into her, body withering beneath him. He had been right all along; they danced well together.

Spike stood in the room his parents would be occupying in their stay. Him, his father and Wesley had gone up stairs while the ladies went out to the gardens to enjoy a light brunch.

He waited for his father to finally grill him. Spike had never made the call to inform his father about what was made in the alliance. And the look he had given Spike when it became known whose daughter she was, Ripper would be pulling out whether Spike really knew what she was doing.

“Have you completely lost your bloody mind?” And there it was.

Spike growled in irritation. “No, I do know what I am doing.”

“Do you really?! We’re talking about the daughter of Hank Summers.” Spike turned around from the window to face his father, an amused look shooting at his father who looked at him like he was a teenager again. “Now I know we’re working with Hank against the other two, but can you honestly trust him?”

“And what’s that supposed to mean, da?”

Giles sighed, taking his glasses off to clean them out of annoyance with his oldest child. “You sure, she’s not going to turn around on you come the end of this war with the others and help her father take you down next with what she’s learned?”

Spike let out a bark of a laugh; Wesley had the courage to join him all the while Giles just stared at them both completely baffled. Soon the elder Giles’ look became very grave and he cleared his throat. His son and nephew quickly ended their chuckles, composing themselves.

“Trust me, da. Buffy Summers doesn’t have an evil bone in her body. She despised being in this situation at first as a matter of fact.”

“William Giles your mother and I raised you better than this.” Giles all but hollered. “Are you telling me you forced yourself on this girl?”

Spike choked but quickly a glare followed suit. “Bloody hell! She had a choice in this, didn’t like the choice, but I’ll have you know I let her grow adapted. In case you haven’t noticed she doesn’t look at me with disgust, if a willing woman does that then something is certainly wrong.”

Giles shook his head as he pinched the bridge of his nose. “Your mother is going to box your ears once she hears about the reason why Buffy is really here. The fact that you traded that girl as if she were a common whore, I would fear your mother, my dear son.” Giles came to join his son at the window and looked down at the ladies. It was obvious Jenny had already taken to Buffy, and surely she would be grave with her son the minute word broke out that Buffy was traded to be his mistress out of business.

“I know, but blimey dad, she’s no whore to me. She’s more than just some bleedin’ mistress.”

“Do you love her?” Spike looked down, unsure of his answer. He opened his mouth but no answer of yes or denial came out. Spike may not know, but his father knew which only confused Spike further, “Very well then.”


Chapter End Notes:
Upcoming: the introduction of the new new house employees and it's going to start getting dark.