A/N: Newly Revised Chapter! Thank you so much to Luxferi she is my life saver!Throughout this chap. many ballet terms will be used. All those with a star will be defined at the end of the chapter. Enjoy!

Chapter 4: No Harm can come from a kiss

Buffy tried desperately to not let her anger affect her that morning at her morning ballet rehearsal. Especially since, she had her new Pointe shoes in-between a door to try to break them in a little before she wore them. If she pulled any harder on the door, she was sure to smash the box of the shoe excessively and she would be stuck with ruined shoes before she even really broke them in.

Lorne observed her as he stretched noticing how on edge she was. Not the good kind of edge where you were on the edge of your seat while reading a trashy love novel and you desperately wanted to find out if the lovers ended up together. No, the type of edge Buffy was on was the type affiliated with anger. She had walked into rehearsal room 1 at the theater after sending Dawn to her practice room to rehearse and had continued to slam anything that allowed her to slam it. The doors, her bag on the ground, hell even her jacket onto the chair.

“What is wrong Le Petit?” Lorne asked coming up behind Buffy from where she sat next to the door with her shoe in the doorjamb.

“Nothing,” Buffy answered through gritted teeth. If she talked about it then she would cry or get angry. Like Willow, Lorne knew what kind of business Hank Summers ran. He said he understood seeing as his own father had been in prison for more than 17 years. Besides, how could he not? The town was practically run with the four gangs rather than the mayor and the local officials.

Lorne sat down next to Buffy putting his hand gently down on her arm stilling her movements. “Le Petit...” He coaxed her to look at him. He had called her Le Petit since the first time she had met him at the A.B.D.C. all because of how she was shorter than most ballet dancers were.

Slowly Buffy let the shoe fall from her grasp and she looked at Lorne with scared eyes. Before she could stop herself, Buffy launched herself into Lorne’s warm hug and she found herself crying her eyes out. Over the next ten minutes, she told one of her best friends something that she needed to get off her chest. The scared feeling she was having of being handed over to a dangerous man. The thought of what her father had told her if she did not agree to be Spike’s mistress: her family would be in danger. Along with all the other thoughts that had invaded her mind since she had left her father’s study the night before until now.

Like the caring understanding man that Lorne was, he just stayed silent, only whispering reassuring words occasionally.

“I think your father is right.” Buffy pulled away from Lorne when he said those words. She looked to her friend and dance partner with disbelief in her eyes.

“You actually think I should go to this monster’s bed?” She pulled away and stood up to walk over to her dance bag. She took out the ribbons along with a thread and needle, slamming her bag back down on the ground. The blonde was now back to slamming things again

“No I think, if this will keep you and your family safe it’s what’s best just like your father said.” Lorne supported his answer carefully. Buffy walked over to him shooting daggers at him with her glare. “You said so yourself, the man was hot. How hot is he?” Lorne turned to a fit of giggles.

Buffy rolled her eyes, cursing herself for damaging her own case by telling Lorne her new lover was hot. Lorne Jameson was 100% gay. Sometimes he knew more things about fashion and hair than Buffy did. However, Buffy knew Lorne hated to be automatically assumed gay simply because of the way he spoke. In addition, just because he was a ballet dancer he must be homosexual. Sometimes when straight men found out about Lorne’s sexual orientation after they already knew he was a dancer they would always have rude bias comments such as ’That’s why straight men play sports and fags dance.’ or ’Well that explains why you wear a tutu.’ ”I don’t even wear a tutu!” Lorne had yelled when he heard that one.

Lorne was really a man from Brooklyn. His mother was a French woman who was also a ballet dancer, and who was an inspiration to Lorne to start dancing. His father was a businessperson from Brooklyn who had gone to Paris on business and saw Lorne’s mother performing. It was love at first sight. But like almost every good romance that seems to come about, it ended in tragedy as well. Lorne’s father was caught embezzling money from his company along with other illegal acts and was sent to jail when Lorne was 10. Until the age of 17 Lorne had visited his father in jail, but when Lorne had come out of the closet to his father, Mr. Jameson had called him a ‘tra-la-la faggot’ and said he was disappointed in him. Lorne had not seen his Dad since then. He never even told him that he was interested in ballet, seeing, as it would only make things worse.

“He’s a little hot.” Buffy looked down at the shoes in her lap and the shiny needle in her hand. She could feel Lorne’s ‘yeah right eyes’ on her. “Ok, he’s really hot but that doesn’t matter. I am going to be sleeping with this person and I don’t even love him.” She began to sew the ribbons in the right place of her Pointe shoes.

“Sadly Le Petit sex isn’t always about being in love. I am ok with it as long as he does not keep you from showing up at rehearsals or the actual performance. If he does then I’ll steal you away from him.”

Buffy craned her head to look at Lorne and the male ballet dancer saw in her eyes that she understood that already. “I know…I just wish…at least my first time could be…well, out of love.” She sniffed back the tears trying not to seem like a foolish little girl with foolish little fantasies in her head.

Her dance partner’s heart went out to her. Buffy was a virgin. To almost everything. She had never been in love. Never experienced what you do to show the person that you love them. The blonde had boyfriends in the past, but little ones during high school before she had gone to New York. The Ballet Academy had discouraged relationships because they would interfere with training. A dancer always had to have a clear head. Lorne very much disagreed with that theory. Sometimes a dancer performed better when they had problems on their minds. The passion. Anger. The want of Vengeance. They were all aspects that the characters dancers played needed and sometimes if you really had that, the audience would believe that you were perfect to dance that role. He was going to test that theory this rehearsal.

Finally, Buffy finished sewing her ribbons on her shoes. Pulling on her shoes and tying the ribbons up her legs, doing a quick stretch of her legs, Buffy then walked over to the Barre against the wall and together Lorne and her did their warm up through the five positions with a series of bends for each position. Buffy observed herself in the mirror that adorned the complete front wall and back wall making sure her posture was right. It took them half an hour to fully warm up and once they were finished Buffy walked back to her gym bag to change into her older shoes.

“Le Petit what are you doing?” Lorne asked, watching her.

“I’m changing my shoes. These are new. No way in hell am I going to try and break them in by doing one of the routines. Not unless you want me to be in pain the whole time.” Buffy told him referring to how it took three days tops to work out a new pair of shoes before really being able to use them.

“We’ll be trying out the piece from act three, where you’re angry at me because you think I’ve cheated you.” He informed her and she only nodded.

She quickly changed into her older pair and rushed out to the middle of the floor to join Lorne where he took up starting the music. Beethoven’s Romance #2 in F major piece began to play out through the speakers that hung from the ceiling of the rehearsal room. Buffy counted eight counts until the music changed. Slowly she began with an Adagio* movement and as the music played out she left Lorne’s arms to pull a series of Chasse’* circling around him as he stood still. After the fifth revolution around him, Lorne suddenly moved as if awaken, and pulled Buffy into his arms. He lifted her high in the air where she did a Bourree* before placing her softly on the ground. The rest of the piece was done in a passionate duet.

Buffy loved ballet for one reason only. The way she could feel when dancing. Back at A.B.D.C, critics declared her sensational because of how well she could pull off her roles. That was simply because Buffy would let herself get lost in dancing so much that she would forget she was even a dancer performing. Once Buffy walked onstage or began performing for her instructors she would get lost in the music and people really did believe she was sensational…graceful. She always put every emotion she had in her into her dancing. This was exactly what she was doing right now. Buffy wondered if Lorne decided to work on this part of the play simply because of the mood she was in. Was he letting her vent out her anger and hurt of being treated like a possession by her father and Spike through ballet? If so, it was definitely working.

Lorne stopped and posed next to her as if displaying her to the audience. The music was coming to an end and as the climax was coming down with quick fast paced music Buffy began doing a series of Pirouettes*. The music stopped and she ended with a quick Fouette* before pulling her leg straight back into the air standing on toes in Pointe and executing a Arabesque*. Just as her leg came up Lorne took hold of her waist and outstretched leg and they posed, signaling the end of the dance.

“Very well, Le Petit.” Lorne complimented. He let her go and she came slowly down to her flat feet. By now, both of them were sweaty. Buffy grabbed a clean towel from her dance bag and began to dab at her neck. For the next hour and a half she and Lorne went through the same movements again three times before finally getting it down, stopping every once in a while to discuss issues with movements.

Once Dawn came to the rehearsal room did Buffy and her dance partner call it a morning. Dawn was dressed in her usual street clothes, since she had school that day. Buffy looked at her watch as she put on her jacket, not bothering to change, especially if she did she’d make Dawn late for her first class. Buffy remembered when she had to juggle morning and afternoon rehearsals/training sessions with her school. It had been especially hard when she began training for Pointe around the same age Dawn was. Now Dawn was going through the exact same thing. The early 6:30 A.M. rehearsals, classes, another rehearsal class right after school until 5 with just enough time to do homework. It had been easier once Buffy had gone to A.B.D.C. they had worked in tutoring and class sessions for the younger students. Thankfully, the play production was only requiring morning rehearsals.

The drive to take Dawn to school had been done in silence with only the music coming from the radio. Buffy pulled up in front of Buffy’s school but Dawn didn’t get out. Her younger sister simply sat in the passenger seat staring at her. As if trying to decode something off her sister’s face. Perhaps the code explaining why Buffy had been so quiet and distant last night and now this morning.

Buffy looked at her sister and her eyebrow raised above the rim of her sunglasses. “Well Dawn usually when I pull up to the curb you’re suppose to get out of the car. Are you forgetting that today?”

Dawn shook her head solemnly. “Are you feeling okay?”

“Yeah. Why?”

Dawn simply shrugged her shoulders. “Well you seem sad kind of. I know you were in a good mood before you left with Willow yesterday and when you came to visit mom we both noticed you were somewhat quiet. This typically is way out of the norm for you Buffy Summers.” Buffy looked down at her hands on the steering wheel. What could she tell her baby sister without telling her the truth? She’s not a baby… Buffy corrected her thoughts knowing if her sister heard them she’d whine about being considered a baby still at the age of 14. However, to Buffy, Dawn would always be the baby sister that sometimes got on her nerves but she still loved. That was why she had decided to become Spike’s mistress because if she did not O’Connor and Finn would come after the younger Summers girl. Moreover, if Buffy had the chance, she would not allow that to happen at all.

“I’m fine Dawnie,” She lied. Sometimes to protect those you loved and cared for you had to lie and keep them in the dark.

“No you’re not. Buffy, Jeffrey came in and said you would be talking with Dad before you came up. Did you and Dad get into an argument again? Tell me that way I can yell at him.”

“In a way we did,” Buffy said and Dawn waited for her sister to elaborate more.

“Well? I’m not leaving this car until you tell me.” Dawn crossed her arms and looked at Buffy with a serious stare.

“Dawnie…” Buffy sounded tired and defeated to Dawn. “You’re going to be late for school. Get out of the car and don’t worry about it. Besides, it is very complicated.”

However, Dawn still did not budge. “I’m not moving till you tell me how much of an asshole Dad was.”

“Dawnie!” Buffy scolded and again shrugged her shoulders not caring. You have to agree with her Summers. Buffy told herself. Along with William Giles. Seeing that Dawn was going to stay true to her word Buffy opened her mouth, not believing that she was about to tell her sister the truth. She knew if she lied to Dawn and it later blew up, Dawn would be rather angry with her. “Do you remember that meeting Dad said he had with the guy William Giles?”

“Yeah he was really hot too. I saw him. What about him?”

Buffy shrugged. She decided to turn the car off before continuing her story in order to save the battery. “He’s the William Giles…the top leader of the four gangs in L.A. He goes by Spike…Dad said the other two families got together and there is a chance that they could go after Dad and Spike’s gang in order to come out on top. Dad said their meeting was to agree on an alliance between them and Spike wanted something to ensure Dad isn’t going to backstab him.” Dawn was practically hanging on the edge of her seat waiting for her sister to continue, going on with her explanation because the brunette knew there was more to it. “He wants me…”

Dawns jaw dropped all the way to the floor of the car. She looked at her sister with bigger size eyes than the eyes of an owl.

“What do you mean he wants you?”

Buffy winced and she seemed to be gripping the steering wheel tighter than ever. “Spike wants me as his…mistress.” If Dawn’s dropped jaw could go through the metal flooring of the car it would.

“You didn’t agree did you?” Buffy’s head turned to Dawn and all her sister had to do was look into her eyes and know the answers. “Why?”

“Because if not we won’t have the protection that we need. The other two gangs can come after us and if I do not go to him, then Dad will not have his family’s alliance and we will not have the extra protection. It is to keep you safe. I’m trying to do my part at keeping both you and mom safe.”

“How can he ask for you as if you were some possession? Buffy don’t you get it? You will only be known as his whore. People like him are going to make that known.” Dawn tried to reason her sister out of the decision that was already made. Not like she had much choice anyway. She was going to Spike no matter what as her father had said. The only choice she now had was willing or not willing.

“You don’t think I already thought about that Dawn? I fear he’s not going to be gentle, that he’ll make me do things. Gross perverse things.” Buffy’s tears fell slowly down her cheeks and she looked down to hide them from Dawn. She had to be strong because if not she would not be able to go through with it.

“What about mom? You know she will probably kill Dad once she finds out. Maybe you can just tell her and she can kill him and then you’ll be off the hook.” Dawn urged, trying to find a loophole. Buffy shook her head wiping at her eyes.

“There’s no use Dawn. I don’t even know if we’re going to tell mom. I probably shouldn’t even have told you but I knew you won’t get out of the car.” She laughed softly trying to make light of things but Dawn didn’t laugh. She didn’t even smile. As she saw it her father was ruining her bigger sister’s life. She’d make their father pay somehow. “You better get to class the bell is about to ring.”

The younger Summers girl didn’t say anything, she grabbed her backpack and got out of the car. She watched her sister drive away before she pulled out her phone and dialed the home phone.

“Summers Residence.” Dawn heard Amy, one of the maids greet on the other line once it was picked up. Dawn thanked the heavens that it was Amy because if Jeffrey had picked up he would have said no to her request before scolding her for thinking about what she was about to do.

“Amy. It’s Dawnie. Can you send the car down to school? I kind of need to come home.”

“What for Miss Summers?”

Dawn quickly thought up of a good lie. “I’m worried about my mother and I’d feel so much better if I came home.”

Amy agreed and said she would send the driver with the limo to her school and he would be there in ten minutes. Dawn thanked Amy and hung up. Her father was going to have another war with his daughter once Dawn got home.
*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Buffy walked through the front door with her ballet bag on her shoulder. She was already exhausted for the day and it was only nine o’clock. She had not noticed the limo outside the house with a different license plate.

Jeffrey walked up to her and before he could say anything Buffy interrupted. “Let me guess he wants to see me?” Jeffrey nodded his head and opened his mouth to speak yet again but Buffy beat him to it. “He’s in his study, I know. Don’t worry I’ll keep my bag with me.” That way if I really get angry I can throw my shoes at him.

Buffy trudged down the hall to her father’s study, remembering this time to knock because of the last time.

“Come in.” She heard father’s voice call out. Slowly Buffy opened the door to her father’s study, walked in and turned to close the door again. “Ah. Good…Elizabeth, you’re home. How was practice? Did you get Dawn off to school?”

“No I left her on the corner of Rodeo Drive. Thought maybe she should start early seeing as she might be put through the things I had.” Buffy snapped and she turned around to face her father. Her father’s jaw tightened as he stood at the front of his desk. She gave him a glaring look, daring him to say something back.

“You’re right mate, she does have a sharp tongue.”

Buffy froze at the new but familiar voice. Little by little, her head turned to find her nightmare sitting on her father’s leather couch. His lips played an evil smirk that sent cold shivers down her spine. His eyes raked her body and Buffy wished desperately she had changed her clothes before dropping off Dawn. All she wore was her skin stretched tights over her legs and black leotard. A blue flowy dance skirt at least covered her lower half better but she suddenly felt naked and awkward in her normal dance clothes with his blue eyes that were evidently filled with sparks of lust.

His smirk became wider as he looked to find her outfit to his liking. Buffy just wished this really was a nightmare and that she could wake up any minute now.

She gathered herself together and mustered all the courage she had to say this to the man across from her. “What are you doing here?” Each word was dripping with anger.

“Well your father called me and said you agreed to his and my little deal.”

“I would hardly call it agreeing if I am being forced into it.” Her eyes danced with anger but it didn’t seem to faze him. Just seemed to encourage him further.

“Yes but, pet you agreed willingly. Better that you come to my bed with some agreement right?” He had her stumped there with another remark and it angered her further. “What’s with the get-up anyway? Showing off to men for the last time? Since you know pet, no other man will ever touch you once I do. You will be mine.” Buffy felt sick at the possessiveness he was giving out.

“Buffy does ballet. She and her sister do it together.” Hank informed him. Spike nodded. However, Buffy was still hung up on Spike’s words.

“I’m not anybody’s.” She yelled, feeling the need to make that announced since no one seemed to be getting that. “And I will certainly never be yours!” Buffy screamed at him.

Again, Spike had yet to seem to be fazed with her anger towards him. He simply turned to Hank and gave him an amused look. “Hank will you leave me and your daughter alone for a few minutes.” Hank was about to object but stopped when Spike raised an eyebrow. Buffy noticed this and noted that it seemed Spike had power even over her father. Hank just nodded and walked out of the room not daring to look at Buffy.

Once the door closed, Spike got up from the couch and took a step towards her. Buffy instantly took a step back even though there was still at least 10 feet between them along with a coffee table.

“Stay away from me.” The blonde spit out. And, that’s when she saw it. The quick change in his eyes from gentle and amused with her behavior to pissed off. She gasped, fearing again that her mouth had driven her too far. Spike moved swiftly in and out between the table and towards her. Each step he took she stepped back until she bumped into the edge of her father’s desk. Before she could move to the side, Spike was up in her personal space, practically on top of her. He drove her to practically sit on the edge of the desk. His hands trapped her on either side of her waist so she could not scoot through the side away from him.

The look in his eyes made her feel ice cold and Buffy had never witnessed such a deadly look in the eyes that were so gentle before.

“You will always be mine once I take you!” He hissed to her burying his head in the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet scent. Buffy instantly tried to push him away. Tried and failed. He was much too strong and bigger than her small frame. No matter how strong her arm and leg muscles were due to dancing, she would never be able to fight Spike off of her. Buffy heard him laugh at the determined look she had to get him away from her. To him she looked adorable with her hands pressed against his chest trying to push him off her.

“Like I said you bastard, you could do all that you want but I will never be yours.”

“Oh don’t say that. You’ll never be able to keep your heart from falling.” His right arm began to roam her thigh and Buffy whimpered out. His hands were too gentle and as much as she tried, she could not stop the feeling of melting under his touch. “Are you a virgin pet? Has anyone ever touched you before?” Each question he asked his hand seemed to seek up higher on her hip. “Better tell me now pet, because I’ll tear them apart.” Spike’s hand was now under the thin layers of her skirt and stroking where her leotard ended on her hip. “Will you be a virgin when you come to my bed kitten?” His eyes stared deeply into hers and Buffy turned her head, embarrassed at what Spike was asking her. It gave him access to her neck again. “You are, aren’t you? You’re a sweet, innocent, graceful virgin.” She felt him kissing her neck and it made Buffy gasp. She gripped the edge of the desk feeling herself go rigid when he slowly pulled the fabric off her shoulder of her leotard, exposing more of her skin. She suddenly wondered when she had stopped pushing and fighting against him. He left a trail of kisses along her skin all the way, to where her arm met her shoulder. “I bet you’ll be just as beautiful in bed as you dance. Will I be right kitten? Will you ever dance for me?” He asked after his last kiss.

She turned to find his head face to face with her. His eyes staring deeply into her own. “Spike please don’t…not like…” She stuttered out when she felt his arousal for her grind into her hip.

Surprisingly Spike nodded in understanding that she didn’t want her first time to be on a desk. Her father’s desk no less. No…he would make love to her in a bed, is what Spike decided. He was going to treat her like his queen, Spike reminded himself. Tenderly Spike placed the shoulder of her leotard back on its rightful place. He looked her over admiring her as a work of art. Her face was flushed, the anger gone from her eyes. The hair that he thought to be beautiful was being held up in a ponytail. Spike reached to take out the tie that held up her hair and smiled when Buffy didn’t move to stop him, instead bowed her head for him to have easier access. He pulled the hair tie watching as her hair tumbled down over her shoulders and to her mid back. Beautiful. Spike thought.

Buffy couldn’t help but blush at his awestruck look. His other hand reached up to cup her cheek.

“I won’t force you Buffy. I’ll give you time to let me take you. No matter how mad it will drive me,” Spike said with a little smile at the corner of his lips.

Buffy sighed in relief. “I have questions.” She was slowly starting to feel at ease with him.

“Ask away pet.”

“Am…am…I going to be…staying….” Buffy cursed at the stumbling idiot she was sounding like.

“Will you be staying at my home? In my bed?” Spike asked for her and Buffy nodded still blushing. He simply stroked her cheek with his thumb. “You will be moving into my estate by the end of the week. At first, you’ll have your own room to get you settled in, but soon you’ll be staying in my bed. And before you ask your next question, yes you will be my only girl I go to. I don’t do that to women. I wouldn’t do that to you.” Buffy had to bite her tongue to keep her comment inside her.

“Don’t expect me to be some kind of prisoner. Because I can’t handle that, Spike. I have responsibilities in my life and things I am committed to do,” she told him sternly referring to her ballet.

He nodded, understanding. “I know pet. I’m going to allow you to go where ever you want as long as you always come back to me at night.” He placed his finger over her mouth when she opened it object to his allowing her to leave. “Wrong choice of words. I know.”

Spike felt the urge to kiss her and he began to follow it. Buffy stopped him placing a hand on his chest making him freeze just a few centimeters from her lips. “Spike…you said you’d wait.”

“It’s just a kiss pet. No harm comes from a kiss.” For some reason Buffy didn’t believe him but she allowed him to kiss her anyway. Better get used to it, Buffy thought.

When his lips touched hers Buffy felt herself get lost, just as if she were dancing. Liar. There’s always harm in a kiss.


A/N: Hmm I wonder what could happen next....Get your mind out of the gutter it ain't that. Really she's not going to automatically to him, you'll find out what happens next.
Ballet Terms
1. Adagio- Slow and sustained movements....sort of like a slow dance usually at the beginnning of a piece.
2.Chasse(shaw-say)-Sliding or skip like move of going from one foot to another across the floor.
3.Bourree(Boo-ray)- Standing in full pointe and done in a quick run like movement to where the dancer looks like their gliding across the stage
4.Fouette(fway-tay)- The dancer stands on one foot in full Pointe and turns into a circle moving to her next and landing in second position do more than one revoultion.
6.Pirouette- A turn in place again can be done Pointe on one foot.
7.Arabasque- The full weight of the body is held up on one foot in Pointe while the other leg is held up behind,in front, or to the side of them.
Spuffy_obsessed