A/N: Well here's chapter eight. I'm not even going to say what's going to happen because it will give it all away. I just hope you enjoy. Thank you very very very (times a 1000 more) to luxferi who helped me with a few parts in this chapter and showed me that somethings just need to be a little diriter.*grins*

Chapter 8: Chaos Part II

Buffy laughed at the flustered expression Willow was currently sporting because she was having a little problem delivering a joke she had heard a classmate tell her in her Psychology class.

At her other friends’ laughter towards her stumbling Willow just let out an exasperated sigh and gave up. “Ah screw it!”

Buffy took a drink still trying to ignore the same feeling she had for a while now at the back of her neck. She found herself surveying the crowd in the club countless times for the past ten minutes.

The blonde jumped when she felt someone tap on her shoulder. She turned around and found a rather handsome man standing behind her. He had dirty blonde hair that was spiked and had deep brown eyes. He looked like almost every other Abercrombie n’ Fitch Model that filled the club. He gave her a sweet, shy smile.

“I’m sorry for bothering you but would you dance with me?” he asked her.

Giving him a sympathetic smile Buffy shook her head. “I’m sorry but me and my friends were just going to dance together,” she lied. Buffy wasn’t really feeling up to dancing with a guy just yet. His smile faltered with a crushed look. “But maybe if you come to me later I will.”

The guy nodded his head, smiling again. He left saying he’d like that, leaving Buffy with her friends. Oz said he was going to go talk to a group of people he knew at a nearby table, leaving the girls again.

“You guys want to dance?” Buffy asked. Fred and Willow nodded and the three girls moved their way together to the middle of the dance floor. The thumping bass of the techno like music felt like it was coming from the lighted dance floor making Buffy get into the rhythm and beat. The overhead strobe lights flashed on Buffy while other dancers brushed against her.

Slowly she began to sway her hips, letting herself get lost in the music. She shook the unsettling feeling of being watched, closing her eyes and just letting herself go. Guys flocked to her and her girlfriends but they turned each of them away, not wanting the feeling of being groped by a stranger.

She began to feel the perspiration build up on her exposed skin, on her shoulders and back where her halter didn’t cover. Finally I feel really relaxed.

Eyeing the guy walking up to her who had asked Buffy to dance earlier, she didn’t object when he put his hands on her hips and began to dance with her. His hands moved up her back and he pulled her closer to him, grinding a little harder. Buffy turned so her back was pressed against his chest and swayed her hips back and forth. Wrapping her arms up around his neck, Buffy opened her eyes, catching a glimpse of the upper balcony that catered to the VIP section. She froze and felt her insides go cold when she found equally cold blue eyes locked with hers from up on the balcony.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*


Spike sat down on the large chair in the VIP balcony section next to the railing to overlook the club, all the while ignoring the conversation going on between Faith, Gunn, and Wesley. Xander walked up a moment later.

He came to stand next to Spike. “Where is she?” Spike asked immediately. Xander pointed over the railing. Spike instantly found where Xander was pointing at and found his Golden Mistress sitting at a table with three others. A red head, a guy who had his arm around the red head, and a small brunette girl. He watched her smile and laugh at something that the redhead had obviously said and found his heart being taken by her. Spike realized he had never really seen her like that. One smile and the rest were all angry and pissed off expressions when he had seen her. Suddenly Spike wanted to make her
laugh more than making her angry.

Faith came up to stand next to Xander and spotted Buffy herself. Faith also spotted something else coming quick and fast towards Ms. Summers.

“Uh-oh, this shall be interesting.”

Spike noticed what Faith was talking about, and he didn’t stop his growl as he spotted a tall idiotic blonde now talking to Buffy.

“If they dance, Faith, you know what to do.”

Faith smiled happily. “Do I.”

He watched as Buffy turned the guy away with a nice sweet smile to him, and Spike sighed in relief. A few minutes later he spied her walking to the dance floor with her and her friends. Spike’s mouth dropped when he saw what she was wearing. Black tight leather pants that looked like it was painted on with a delicious looking red halter top that brought attention to her cleavage. It looked like something Faith would wear.

“Boss, no offense but you’re drooling,” Gunn pointed out. Spike looked up and glared at him. He couldn’t help it. The woman was looking sexier than ever and the way she was dancing wasn’t helping either. He felt himself getting hard in the confinement of his pants.

The way she was dancing to the music would make any man feel the same way as Spike and the bleached blonde man noticed that men began to surround her, constantly trying to get in on the action. Spike smiled smugly at every rejection she gave to each of them but it faltered when a few minutes later the same idiotic blonde walked up to Buffy and she allowed him to.

“I’ll go do my job now,” Faith announced in a sing song manner.

“Uh, Spike how pissed are you?” Xander eyed his boss carefully.

Spike was beyond pissed. He felt like murdering the man that dared to touch what was his. He stared at Buffy and gave her a cold look when her eyes surprisingly met his. He took pride in the fact that he saw the fear struck in her as she noticed him from below.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*


Oh crap! Buffy thought as she stared into the angry, cold blue eyes. She was too scared to look away knowing he’d still be watching her. She went rigid in the arms of the guy dancing up close behind her.

What was he doing here? Did he know she was going to be here? If so, was he having her followed if he found out? So much for trying to escape him tonight.

Suddenly out of nowhere a woman with brown hair and dressed somewhat like Buffy’s
outfit was standing in front of her. Buffy raised her eyebrows, waiting for the girl to do
something.

“Sorry to interrupt but he wants to talk to you,” The woman yelled over the music with a fake innocent smile.

“Who?” Dumb question Buffy, Buffy said to herself.

“I think you know.”

And Buffy did. She looked back up towards the balcony and saw Spike crooked his finger at her beckoning her to get her ass up there. A black man came to stand behind the woman and Buffy recognized him from her house yesterday. Charles Gunn, was it? It seemed like it wasn’t even yesterday when she had met him. So many things had happened, that Buffy felt like it had been a week. To Buffy the last two days had been really bad and they were just about to get worse.

“Gunn here will take you,” The girl said, confirming Buffy’s thoughts of the man’s name. All Buffy could do was nod and pulled herself out of the grasp of the guy she was currently dancing with. He pulled lightly on her arm causing her to stop and look back at
him.

The guy seemed to be giving her a questioning look on what was going on and all Buffy could do was shake her head before saying, “It‘s best if you forget me and get out of here.”

Turning back, Gunn allowed her to take his arm lightly and led her to the stairs that went up to the balcony. Two guards stood at the foot of the stairs and all Gunn had to do was give them a look and they moved.

Silently Buffy walked up the stairs but with her head held high. She had no idea why she was so scared. It’s not like Spike would do anything horrible to her. No matter how sure she was of him being a monster, Buffy still had the feeling of safety and that he wouldn’t
hurt her. Which in the future could be used to her advantage.

Throughout the VIP section were little areas with chairs and couches around large coffee tables. A larger bar stood over in the corner, and guards were scattered around the whole area. Buffy recognized some celebrities in their own little sections with groupies of both sexes surrounding them. There were a couple of groups of businessmen sitting in a few chairs and appeared to be discussing work over drinks. It made Buffy wonder who in their right minds would come to a night club with loud music to discuss business. The whole atmosphere was dark...seductive almost. With black walls and red lighting, the whole room was given a softer tone with white candles in the middle of each table. To Buffy it reminded her of a harem for so many different acts to be performed. It kind of made her sick.

Gunn led her to a circle where Spike, Wesley, and another one of his men Buffy didn’t recognize were sitting at. Spike turned to look at her. The coldness had yet to leave his eyes.

“Go!” He ordered the other three men, and quickly they scattered. Buffy was now left alone in their little section with Spike sitting down across from her comfortably in a large black chair. She quickly looked over his attire. It was the exact opposite from his normal suit and tie she had seen him in before. Instead he wore black pants with a black button down shirt that showed off muscles, under a long black leather trench coat that Buffy guessed nearly touched the ground. Spike pointed to a chair right next to him. “Come here, Buffy,” he spit out, showing he was obviously pissed.

Buffy did the exact opposite. Instead she stayed rooted to her place with her head still held high and a challenging look in her eyes. Unknown to her Spike was currently not in the
mood for it.

He got up and came over to her with such a speed that it made Buffy dizzy. Grabbing her arm and ignoring the cry of pain that ensued, Spike pulled her towards the railing, making her face the scene below and standing close behind her with his whole body pressing into hers. He pressed his crotch from behind, making an emphasis.

“So pet? Is this how it felt like with that ponce behind you? Or was it a little bit harder?” Spike asked, referring to the dance earlier with the guy below who was still talking to Faith. He ground himself into her even more and Buffy bit her lip to silence a sudden embarrassing moan of arousal. She began to try and shrug him off but he was of course stronger than her. It reminded her of this morning all over again. She felt his lips began to kiss her shoulder just like he had before. “Tell me pet, would you have taken him home and allowed him to take your virginity so I wouldn’t be allowed that pleasure?”

His words were sending cold chills down her back and warm ones with his kisses making Buffy feel dizzy again. She gripped the railing, too afraid to speak. Of course she wasn’t going to take that guy home with her. Buffy knew Spike was just goading her and making her angry.

“No,” she replied coldly. He chuckled at her attitude.

“No...you wouldn’t have. Would you?” Spike whispered into her ear. “You’re much better than that. That man doesn’t know how far out of his reach you are.”

Buffy couldn’t help but laugh. “Like you are?” she challenged.

“Touche, pet. That's what so great about you, kitten. You’re very different from the other girls I know. You belong in the light. No doubt about it pet, but there’s a side of you that belongs to the darkness.” His words were dark but captivating to Buffy, leaving her speechless. “I want to bring out that darkness.”

“Spike...” Her voice was barely a whisper but she was pleading with him to stop because if
he continued she might succumb. “My friends...”

“Haven’t even noticed you’re gone, pet.” Spike cut her off. Buffy looked back to the table where her friends were occupying again and talking. She felt his hands wrap around her stomach and slid further down her body. She leant back gently against his body, before Spike wrapped the front of his leather duster around her body, covering them.

“Spike, don't.” She pleaded, softer this time as his hand unbuttoned the fastenings on her leather pants.

“Stop me,” he said, curling a strand of her straight golden blonde hair around his finger with his free hand.

Why wasn’t she? Why was she just standing there and only asking him to stop? Her hands that were still on the railing felt like as if they were the only means to keep her standing up besides his arms, and they did not move to stop his roaming hands. The words he had spoken had enraptured her along with his gentle hands.

“I’m scared.” He heard her little voice say to him. He wrapped his arm around her tighter trying to make her feel safer.

“I won’t let you get lost in the darkness pet. No matter what, I’ll always bring you back out into the light.” Spike found his words were not only trying to reassure her, but himself as well. The last thing Spike wanted to do was break her spirit. He just wanted to allow her to see the upside of some darkness.

Her stomach flipped and against her will she became wet as his hand slipped into her pants and under her panties, rubbing her gently between her legs. The moan that escaped from her lips was covered by the music but Spike heard it. Her eyes fluttered close, her legs spreading apart to let him have more access.

Spike looked over her shoulder to smirk at the pleasure written on her face. Her mouth was open slightly and her eyes were closed. He didn’t want them closed though.

“No, no... open your eyes, pet. Look at all of them below. I want you to think how great I’m making you feel while you watch the people in this place.” Hesitantly Buffy opened her eyes and watched the sea of people below dancing, grinding, all trying to reach the feeling that Spike was currently giving her. No one knew what was going on right above them in this VIP section. "So wet kitten, is what I’m doing to you, making you wet?" She didn't answer except for a groan that escaped. "Just think pet, all those people down below have no idea what we’re doing? Not that ponce you were dancing, not even your friends. Feels nice to get away with something huh, pet?"

Buffy desperately tried to make herself push Spike away but she couldn’t bring herself to do it. She let out another moan as he pushed a finger against her clit.

“Just try on my world pet, see how bloody good it can feel,” Spike said, moving his hand in her pants a little faster. He felt her began to shake against him and he could tell Buffy was struggling not to really let herself become part of him. To fully give herself to him. No matter how much she denied it though she’d belong in the dark with him, lighting his way. She practically screamed when he pushed two fingers fully into her.

She didn’t beg, couldn’t bring herself to ask him to go quicker, harder, or anything else to get the release she wanted. The things he was making her feel were too much for her, rendering her speechless. She couldn’t say a word. Instead all that came out of her mouth were soft moans of pleasure that traveled down with the music from where they stood. Spike seemed to know what she needed though. Rubbing her gently, stroking his finger against her core, sending all of her senses sky rocketing.

“Spike!” Buffy whispered, trying to tell him in some way that her release was so near.

“Shh... pet. I swear I’ve got you. Cum for me, kitten.” And before she knew it a wave of pleasure came upon Buffy and she gripped the railing tighter, arched her back, her head against Spike’s shoulder and riding it out. Spike smiled at the cute expression her face had when her first orgasm had hit her. He cooed her with gentle words to calm her breathing down while easing his hand out of her pants. After buttoning the clasp, Spike turned her around to pull her into a warm embrace. The tears that came out of her eyes did not go unnoticed, and he felt a sharp pang in his heart. “It‘s okay pet. Everything is going to be okay.” His words were much gentler, no longer did they hold the cold tone and he hugged her gently as if afraid to break her small body.

As the fuzzy feeling finally began to dissipate, the blonde surveyed the groups over Spike's shoulder. All the private acts that other VIPs were committing and how the people of
Chaos seemed to not even notice.

Buffy’s first thoughts about the dark and seductive room and the purpose of making it that way had been right. That dirty feeling crept into the pit of her stomach again, leaving Buffy feeling sick. Oh God what have I just allowed him to do?

Buffy pushed against Spike's chest trying to get his hands off of her. When he released her, confused, Buffy did the only thing she could do. She ran. Running towards the stairs of the VIP section, Buffy ignored the shouts of her name coming from Spike. Don‘t stop, whatever you do, don‘t stop. The words she had repeated to herself earlier at the theater while dancing made their way into her head and she felt herself going with them. She quickly darted down the steps and towards her table of friends, stopping with just enough time to grab her coat and purse.

Once outside in the cool, crisp night air Buffy finally stopped. Billy the bouncer looked at her with worried, curious eyes. Buffy tried to reassure him with a look but she couldn’t stop the blush from tinting her cheeks. She then walked to the valet attendant to ask for her car. Thankfully Spike, nor any of his men didn’t come back for her. She waited impatiently, cursing that the valet attendant could not go any faster. Once inside her car and able to drive away from the cursed club, Buffy finally let the tears fall down her cheeks. She was rather confused on whether her day had just gotten better or worse.


Well well well, what you think of my first real initmate scene. And trust me things will a lot heavier between them when she moves in which will be next chapter!! Yes I did take some of the lines from dead things and the basic idea of the upper club balcony scene but a few things different.Please Review.
Spuffy_obsessed