A/N:Thank you to luxferi for beta-ing this. Also I'll try and get chapter 10 up by tomorrow. Though after that it will be a few days till update either of my fics. My sister and her family are coming to visit. But I'll definately try. Enjoy Chap. 9

Chapter 9: The Moving Day

“Why keep fighting, love? You‘ll always belong to me. Deep down inside you want it.” His words slid over her skin like silk and she shivered as he came up behind her. Looking at herself, she saw the tears slipping down her cheeks, all she could do was stare at him through the mirror.

“Why can‘t you just leave me alone?” She pleaded as his hands made its way down her body that was donned in a peach silk nightgown. His hands brushed against her breasts and Buffy gasped in response at the feeling she got.

“Because I‘m drowning in you.” He turned her around abruptly so she was facing him, staring into his blue eyes, and in that moment Buffy felt lost.

Reaching out, she brushed her fingers across his nude alabaster chest and ran them down his tempting muscled biceps. Buffy didn‘t stop him as his hands pulled up her nightgown over her head, leaving her to stand in front of him completely naked.

She felt his hands roaming all over her body, now covering every part of her skin. When his hand reached down to tease her clit, Buffy let out a scream, throwing her head back, closing her eyes, and clutching to him. “Spike!”
-----
Buffy’s eyes snapped back open to find herself in bed. The sun shone into the room and the sheer white curtains billowed in the breeze coming from the open window. Birds could be heard chirping outside the window. She smiled, feeling warm arms wrap around her.

“Morning pet.”

“Mmmm morning.” Buffy turned and pulled Spike in for a morning kiss. Minutes flew by as they just lay there side by side, sharing warm sweet kisses.

Heaven She thought.

“Beautiful,” he whispered into her ear, pulling her closer into his embrace and Buffy closed her eyes again, feeling content.
------
Her eyes opened again to find herself feeling dizzy but she still giggled as he twirled her around on the dance floor. Her crimson dress floated and spun around at the bottom.

“Did I ever tell you how beautiful you look in red? Like passion and beauty all wrapped up in silk.” His voice floated into her ear and she couldn’t stop the blush. They continued to dance and twirl across the floor, not caring about others that occupied it as well. “I love you.”

Tears glistened in both their eyes and they met half-way for a sweet kiss. Resting her head on his shoulder Buffy closed her eyes, getting lost in the music and in his arms.
------
“Spike, she‘s beautiful. A real prize.” Buffy opened her eyes.

“Get away from me!!” she screamed at the tall brunette standing above her. He ignored her bloodcurdling scream and just walked behind her where she sat in the chair, bound. Stroking her cheek he looked at Spike over her shoulder, who was seething with anger.

“Don’t worry pet, I’m going to get you out of here safe and sound.” Spike was saying to her, attempting to calm her sobs down.

The man stood up straight, pulling out a gun and pointing it straight at Spike‘s heart, Buffy let out another sob. “I don’t think so Spike. It’s time for some kind of an ending...and what can I say? I’m just not a fan of Happily Ever After.”

Buffy looked into the warm blue eyes through cloudy ones from tears. “Spike!!!” But her scream was covered by the sound of a gun shot.


*~~~*~~~*~~~*


Buffy shot up straight in bed gasping for breath, trying to calm herself. Sweat gathered at her brow, the sheets clinging to her body. The room was hotter than when she had gone to bed, making Buffy feel suffocated. Pulling herself out of bed quickly, Buffy ran to her bathroom, stopping at the sink. She bent down and turned the faucet on, gathering water in her palms and splashing it on her face. Straightening up, Buffy looked into the mirror and froze as she remembered the first part of the dream she just woke up from.

It felt so real too, but what did it all mean? Buffy asked herself. She leaned against the sink, pondering her thoughts, racking every possible meaning the dream could hold but she came to no conclusion.

It had been almost a day since what had happened at Chaos, and when Buffy had come home that night she was rather shaken up… When she had pulled into the circular driveway of the Summers Mansion, Buffy hadn’t even stopped to talk to anyone. She simply ran up the staircase and turned the shower on.

Why had she let Spike do that to her? Her mind had turned that question in her brain a thousand of times. Because you liked the way it felt. Just admit it. Her mind, which was starting to sound a lot like Spike’s now, had said to her. Though once Buffy realized it, there was no denying the truth that Buffy had truly enjoyed what Spike had made her feel two nights ago. She hoped any of their future intimate moments when they came upon them would be just as intense as it had been on the balcony.

Buffy walked back into her room and pulled back the drapes at her windows, letting the early morning sunrise in. Today she was leaving her home and Buffy couldn’t be in any more of a gloomy mood. The day before Buffy hadn’t left the house except to go to for morning practice. After that she, Dawn, and one of the maids Amy helped her pack after Jeffrey brought up her luggage and some boxes. Hank had allowed Dawn to stay at home for the rest of the week, letting
her help her sister.

Buffy turned slightly, still next to the window as she looked at the boxes and suitcases filled with her things all stacked neatly at the corner of her room near the door. She was only taking the things she really needed. Clothes, her dance things, some memorable items, and of course Mr. Gordo, her stuffed pink pig she had since she was a little girl.

It was surely going to happen now, thought Buffy. Spike had called her father the day before and said a limo would come by to pick up Buffy around noon. Last night as Buffy had lain in bed forcing herself to sleep, she didn’t even cry. There was no point doing it because there was nothing to gain. She needed to be strong if she was to face and live under the same room as Spike.

Expelling the dream out of her head, Buffy began to dress for her morning rehearsal. Ten minutes later while Buffy was in the middle of pinning her hair up into a bun, her door was knocked upon and Dawn walked in wearing a similar dance outfit as Buffy’s, only in blue rather than Buffy’s pink.

“Are you ready?” Dawn asked softly, slinging her dance bag’s strap further up her shoulder. Buffy merely nodded as she tucked one loose strand behind her ear and grabbed her bag. Together they exited her room and walked out of the house to the car.

The car ride to the theater was made in silence, the only sound filling the air was from the car radio. The two sisters couldn’t find anything to say.

Once at the theater Buffy sent Dawn to the stage since that was where she’d be working this morning. Walking into the practice room she took off her sunglasses and found Lorne already there.

“Hello La Petit,” Lorne greeted cheerfully. Buffy just gave him a nod, set her bag down and began to get ready for practice. After putting her Pointe shoes on Buffy walked to the barre and began to go through her positions to warm up. “So today's the day right?”

“Yep,” Buffy responded solemnly as she bent forward at the hip in the second position. She kept going until she was practically folded in two. Lorne walked over and moved her leg since its position was a little off.

“Nervous?”

Buffy just shrugged. “Not really,” she lied. “I’ve already come to terms with my fate.” She decided not to mention the dream she had when she woke up since she couldn’t understand it herself.

“Everything will be okay,” Lorne encouraged, earning a grateful smile from the blonde girl.

“Thanks.” She pulled her leg up near her ear and held it in place, feeling the muscles of her upper thigh being stretched. “Do you think we can keep practicing a little longer? I kind of don‘t want to just sit around the
house...waiting.”

“Of course La Petit. I’ll tell Duncan the janitor and we can even work out the final things on costumes,” Lorne offered since he understood where she was getting at.

“Thanks...again.”

*~~~*~~~*~~~*


Dawn Summers quietly slipped into the practice room trying not to distract her sister and her partner while they danced vigorously through the scene. Sliding over to the wall near their things Dawn sat down on the ground and watched. She had gotten out of rehearsal ten minutes ago. When Buffy had yet to come out Dawn figured she and Lorne had decided to practice longer.

The younger Summers girl watched her older sister did a beautiful Ronde de jambe, barely slowing down as she spun. Dawn had always admired Buffy’s grace in dancing. She knew she’d never be as good as her sister but that didn’t stop her from trying her hardest to follow in her sister’s footsteps to A.B.D.C. Dawn often wished to be acknowledged as the new rising dancer like how Buffy was seen as while she was in there, and be put on countless headlines of programs as the lead role. To be called sensational.

All of Dawn’s instructors who had been Buffy’s as well had said she was sure to follow in her sister’s footsteps, and accomplish the same kind of achievements Buffy had attained. Though Dawn was doubtful. There was something about Buffy when she danced that made her seem untouchable to others. Even Lorne admitted that sometimes the grace and passion she put into her moves overtook a lot of them the first year at A.B.D.C., it had caused him to miss countless cues during practice. Dawn knew she was lacking something Buffy had. She didn’t put her all into the character. Didn’t get lost and caught up in the music to where you’re just one with the music. Subconsciously Dawn feared she’d never get as far as Buffy did.

Dawn observed Buffy’s attitude closely. She was dancing with fierceness and anger, showing real passion as Lorne picked her up into the air. The whole Spike’s Mistress ordeal worried Dawn. She highly doubted Spike would do it, but there was still a chance that he could keep Dawn’s sister from dancing. The worst idea to entertain was if he took away her spirit, leaving her seem lifeless as she danced. That would certainly ruin her sister and if Spike succeeded in that she’d hunt the bastard down. Mafia leader or not.

The music ended suddenly with a striking chord and Buffy finally relaxed, shaking out her muscles to calm the adrenaline down. She smiled at Dawn as she walked over to grab her towel.

“How long have you been there?” she questioned her sister as she patted her neck and upper chest.

“Just a few minutes.”

“Well, why don’t you work on your part with Lorne. I’m going to head over to the work out room downstairs.”

“Ok.” Dawn got up, dusting her dance skirt off. “Hey
Lorne, guess you’re stuck with me for a while.”

*~~~*~~~*~~~*


“I can’t seem to land this Entrechat,” Dawn whined as she and Lorne stopped for the fifth time in the same spot. Buffy moved off from where she was leaning against the wall and walked over to where her sister and Lorne had stopped.

“Dawn, why don’t you try it again so we can see what’s wrong.”

Dawn sighed and posed into fifth position, her legs crossed and her feet positioned inwards as her arms came out into a circle in front of her. After counting a few seconds, Dawn jumped up but failed again. She was supposed to jump and cross her feet back and then forth while in the air but she wasn’t getting high enough to be able to pull the move off. Buffy quickly noticed the dilemma.

“Ok, you’re not pushing up into the jump with your toes. Put all of the force into your toes and also bend your knees a little before you jump and then that should get the right amount of air. Also when you’re jumping up, move your arms to above your head instead of just keeping them out in front of you.” Buffy stepped forward and moved Dawn’s arms showing her how they should go once doing the step. Stepping back, Buffy bid her to try it. Dawn did it a lot better and she landed back into fifth position letting out an excited squeal. “Better. Just make sure you point your toes more downwards as you cross your feet.”

Dawn nodded and turned back to Lorne.

“One more run through and we’ll call it a day,” he said and Buffy pressed play on the remote. She watched Dawn bend slowly at a Plie, moving her arms gracefully in front of her and as the music changed Dawn executed the Entrechat perfectly. “That was very good Dawn,” Lorne complimented after they finished that phase of the dance.

“Thank you.” She had a big smile on her face, obviously happy from pulling the move off that had been bugging her during the entire practice.
The three of them began to gather their things, heading out of the theater. Dawn got in the car while Buffy walked Lorne's to his own.

“Now La Petit. I want you to be careful. Don’t do anything that will intentionally anger your new, soon to be lover. Just do as he says and things won’t be as bad.” Lorne warned her, giving Buffy a big hug.

“See, that's just it. I don’t want to follow his orders, it makes me feel like I’m being controlled,” she argued with him.

“Buffy...,” he said cautiously, using her real name for once. “Just do anything he asked so he won’t be pissed off. Remember, he’s the best of all the four gangs for a reason, and sad to say it isn't for his tea time manners.” He kissed the top of her head and got into the car, rolling down the window to ask her one last question. “When do you think you’ll be able to come to rehearsal?”

“I don‘t know. But one thing’s for sure, I‘m not going to let him interfere with my love and passion.” Buffy said shortly. She didn’t care how Spike treated her as long as he still let her dance.

“Ok well, why don’t you take a couple of days off. Come back on Monday, after you’d ‘settled in’. Besides you’ve been working your cute little butt off, La Petit.” Buffy grinned and turned around, shaking her said cute little butt. “I’ll see you Monday.”

Buffy waved to him as he drove off before getting into the car. “I‘m hungry,” Dawn announced, causing Buffy to sigh in relief. Getting something to eat for Dawn would at least take up another half an hour.

10:00. Three more hours till my drive arrives. Buffy thought as she drove to another place that would hopefully distract her from the time.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*


Buffy sat on the edge of her bed, trying not to look at the clock. It would be the same as it had been 30 seconds ago. If you were to observe her, you would think she was waiting for a date nervously. Ha! Right! Buffy laughed at that ludicrous idea. Without stopping herself Buffy peeked over at the digital clock on her night stand. 11:56.

The whole house was quiet. Seemingly abandoned. But everybody was waiting for that doorbell to ring or for someone to announce the arrival of the limo that was taking Buffy Summers from the Summers Mansion.

Upon arriving home she had showered and was in the middle of pulling off her robe when her father had come home and again apologized. She simply shrugged it off, not caring. What was the point? She knew some part of her father was truly sorry but she’d still probably never forgive him. Finally Hank had suggested she should wear something nice for her arrival at her new home. Buffy finally chose a white halter style sun dress that stopped at her knees, and had red printed flowers all over it in. She kept the make-up light and had curled the ends of her hair.

Deep down she kind of wanted to look nice for Spike because she wanted his approval in some way. God I feel like a doomed bride in some Dramatic love story from the 1800‘s Buffy said to herself in her head.

She was going from wringing her hands to playing with the fabric of her dress, then back to wringing her hands again.

Buffy froze when she heard the door bell rang loudly in the silent house. Slowly Buffy stood up, grabbed her purse and walked out of her bedroom. Jeffrey and few other servants had already taken her things downstairs and were probably loading them into the limo.

Dawn came out of her own room and met Buffy halfway down the hall in front of the staircase. “Are you sure you don’t want to try and back out of this now? You always can you know. I figured it might be kind of tough but we can still try.” Buffy smiled at Dawn’s hopeful blabbering. She reached out and stroked her
little sister’s soft chestnut hair.

“It’s going to be okay, Dawn.” Buffy didn’t recognize the croaky voice that came out of her. “I’m sure Spike will let you visit me at the estate. You and Mom. How about I arrange that the minute I get there, huh? Besides, I’m going to see you everyday with rehearsal anyway.” The blonde wiped at Dawn’s forming tears. “Dawnie, you have to be strong, okay? Make sure Mom is okay for
when I don’t see her.”

Dawn nodded. She felt so bad for what her sister was being forced to do. Forced to become a whore to a man that she didn’t even care about. All to ensure the protection of their family and suddenly Dawn felt a wave of guilt. She let Buffy hug her and watched as her sister walked down the steps of the marble staircase. From the second level overhang Dawn watched as her mother and father came out from the front entrance of the living room. Joyce hugged Buffy and then Hank.
“Ms. Summers, good afternoon my name’s John Calloway. I’m the driver for the Giles Family. Mr. Giles is awaiting your arrival.”

“Nice to meet you Mr. Colloway,” Buffy said with a forced cheerful smile. The driver smiled back and left to wait for her outside by the car. Buffy turned around, still forcing a smile for her mother’s sake.

“I’ll call you when I get there,” Buffy told them.

“Ok,” Both her parents said.

Buffy turned around to give Jeffrey and Amy a hug as well before turning to walk out the door. She met the driver at the car. He smiled and opened the door for her before closing it gently after she climbed in. Quickly she rolled down the tinted windows and waved at her family standing at the doorway of the front entrance.

As Buffy stared out of the window, she cried to herself silently for leaving her home.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*


“Hey boss. Your girl had just arrived,” Gunn said, poking his head behind the doorway of Spike's office.
Spike smirked after Gunn closed the door. He pushed back his desk chair slowly and stood up, walking through the French doors that led to the terrace of his office. He stood and watched as the limo pulled into the circular drive.

Spike’s breath caught when he watched the door open before the driver could run around to it and a tanned leg popped out, the foot adorned with a white strappy heel. Followed by another, a body fully emerged and Spike felt himself melt at the sight of her. Would he ever stop being like this, seeing her for the first time of the day? Doubt it mate.

Buffy pulled her sunglasses up onto the top of her head as she looked over the structure of the estate. He felt relieved when she gave a slight smile of approval.

Spike moved back to his desk, intent on working for another hour before he went to Buffy. As he sat down Spike thought back to the night he had made her cum on the upper level of Chaos. He hadn’t been able to try and calm her or tame his own hormones before she had split, not even looking back. Spike had felt really rejected then. The chit’s just frightened. His mind reasoned.

Desperately, Spike wanted to try and get her to love him over time. Knowing he wouldn’t be able to bear having yet another woman not love him would probably make him more bitter and angry. Leaning back in his chair Spike thought in his head, I’ll make her love me. No matter what I have to do.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*


Buffy stood outside the mansion-More like an estate!- staring in awe at its beautiful architecture. It had an off white color with gray moldings and roof tiling. On the edges of the roof were gargoyles that reminded Buffy from the Disney movie Hunchback of Notre Dame. The whole house was at least four stories high and at least almost twice the size of The Summers Mansion. And, that was just the house itself. Buffy could clearly see paths that led into gardens and grassy areas, almost like a park. He better have a pool.

Buffy tried to help John with the bags but he had objected, saying she should follow Tara in. Buffy spun around to find a young woman of around her age, maybe a little older, standing on the large front porch. She wore a simple, long maid’s uniform and her hair was in a tight bun like Buffy’s at dance rehearsal.

The woman smiled at her with a gentle look in her eyes. “Hello...Ms. Summers. My name is Tara. I’m head housekeeper here at the Giles Estate. Let me show you to your room.” Buffy silently followed Tara into the house feeling at ease with the housekeeper’s gentle manners and looks. Once inside Buffy gasped. The foyer was decorated beautifully with a high ceiling and the crystal chandelier hanging above it. Across the long foyer were two separate marble stepped staircases each leading up to circle and meet at the next floor before doing the same to the third all the way up to the next floor.

“Yours and Mr. Giles' rooms are on the fourth story.” Tara noticed Buffy’s gulp at the thought of taking all those stairs. She couldn’t help but giggle. “Don’t worry, there’s a small elevator.”

“Oh thank God,” Buffy said with a laugh of her own. Her heels clicked against the marble floor as she followed Tara to the elevator, forgetting all about her things.

“Mr. Giles suggested that you rest and unpack a little before he came for you. He‘ll be by your room in an hour to give you a tour of the estate,” Tara told her. “Would you like to have anything brought up to you, Ms. Summers?”

“Call me Buffy please, I feel like a teacher,” urged Buffy. She felt rather comfortable and liked Tara, hoping they would have a friendship later. “That would be nice. I ate but that was like a few hours ago.”

The elevator opened and the two women walked on, Buffy following Tara again down a hall. They came upon a closed door and Tara turned the handle.

“That door is Mr. Giles’ bedroom.” Tara pointed out a door straight across the hall to Buffy. Buffy gulped again, knowing he was going to be right across from her.

Tara walked in and hurried over to open the drapes, leaving sheer white curtains to cover the windows but allow sunlight in. Buffy looked around the room. It was the size of her parent’s own room. It was painted a light shade of pink with a floral border going around the room in the middle of the wall. Against one wall was a queen sized four poster canopy bed with nightstands on either side of it. The curtains of the bed were tied back against each post, the bedding a white down comforter and large fluffy pillows from what Buffy could tell. Along the same wall was a door that led into a walk in closet and bathroom closer to where Buffy stood. A vanity desk and chair was set up against the other wall across from the bed with a cushioned backless chair in front of it. Buffy noticed a set of French doors with the windows giving her own balcony. Buffy was reminded of the time she and Spike were on the balcony of the VIP section two nights ago and she blushed a deep crimson red. There was a TV placed in direct line of vision from the bed, and a couch by the windows. Even with all the furniture, the room was still spacious.

“We hope you like it.”

Buffy was still looking around the room. “Don’t worry, I will.”

“There are fresh towels in the bathroom pantry cabinets. To contact the kitchen staff, press zero on the phone twice. And your bags shall be up in a few minutes.”

“Thank you very much Tara.” Buffy had come to the conclusion that this woman had the same motherly qualities Willow had which helped Buffy feel a lot better.

“I’ll be back up with a tray of food.” With that, she closed the door softly behind her, allowing Buffy to be alone for the first time in the Giles Estate.

“It feels like a palace,” She voiced her thoughts out loud. Dropping her purse on the bed, Buffy walked around the room, running her fingers against the wood of the furniture. Grabbing one of the posts at the foot of the bed Buffy swung herself to the edge of the bed.

A few minutes later her bags were all brought up to her room, followed by a tray of fruit with a pitcher and glass of tea. Tara set the tray up on the table next to the couch.

Buffy thought about what she could do as she snacked on some grapes. She was kind of nervous about seeing Spike in an hour. Seeing how there was no point in resting, Buffy decided to unpack, but stopped when she remembered something.

Spike had said she’d be in her room long enough to adjust before she’d be moved to Spike’s room across the hall. There really was no point in unpacking if she was unsure of how much time Spike was giving her to ‘adjust'. She decided, while popping a green grape into her mouth, to unpack most of her clothes. Walking back and forth from her suitcases to the closet Buffy put clothes away in the drawers and then hung the ones that were needed to be hung. She spread out her make-up on the vanity table, putting it all in a certain neat order and then placed all her bathroom items in the bathroom.

An hour later Buffy had moved her unpacked boxes into the closet and was now trying to put her empty suitcases up on a shelf in the closet but was having a difficult time with her short stature and the high shelf.

Even on level ground Buffy was becoming unbalanced, trying to place the bags up so high. Finally Buffy kicked her heels off and used her ballet skills to stand on her toes, giving her at least four more inches.

“I hate being short!” Buffy yelled. She tried to push the suitcase at least half way up onto the shelf but she found herself getting more and more off balance from being on Pointe for so long without the protection of shoes. Even when empty, the bag was becoming increasingly heavier and Buffy saw it starting to drop above her, but she was unable to move out of the way in time.

She closed her eyes and used her arms to shield herself and lessen the brunt force of the falling object but it never came. After a moment, Buffy moved her arms and opened her eyes to find the deviled suitcase being held up in front of her by a hand that was not hers. She spun around and found Spike right behind her with a smirk on his face as he held the object from falling on her.

“Welcome pet. Having a tough time?”

So like it? I know big cliffhanger. Next Chapter...BUffy gets shown around.
Spuffy_obsessed