Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you so much for your kind reviews, it was awsome reading them, brought a smile to this writers face, PLease keep on reviewing - I like it :D
Chapter 12 - Diamonds and Streamers

The day of Spike’s big plans rolled in and his stomach was churning as every second drew closer. He had been avoiding Buffy all day, as each time she saw him she asked where they were going that night, and he was doing everything bar shoving his own fist in his mouth to stop himself form telling her.

He stood in Lucy’s room, looking at the alien image in the mirror. He was wearing a suit. Something he hadn’t done in a long time. It wasn’t anything flashy, but it involved a tie, shirt and jacket, and he was fleeing very uncomfortable. Lucy batted his hand away as he rearranged his collar for the millionth time that evening.

“Will you just leave it!” Lucy said straitening his tie yet again.

“You sure I look ok, I mean it’s a suit, and I’m not a suit person.”

“Yes, you look good, handsome. Even if your roots need doing.” she laughed as she handed him the ring.

“Hey, not be on my to do list sorry.” he said taking the little box and putting it in his pocket.

“Right you have everything?”

“Yep got everything.” he said patting his pockets.

“Right then I will see you later.” she kissed him on the cheek, and left him alone.

He looked in the mirror, still feeling uncomfortable with the new him. Why he was so nervous he didn’t know, she had all ready said yes after all, just now it was going to more official, everyone would know and he wouldn’t be able to let her down. His heart sank. What if he let her down again? What if he wasn’t what she wanted. Shaking all delusions from his head, he stood up tall, patted the pocket with the ring and went down stairs to meet his girl.

Buffy was already waiting for him, mouth open as he descended the stairs. She had never seen him in a suit, and she liked it. Her own black evening dress sparkling in the light. She pulled him close and kissed him briefly before smiling up at him. “Very 007, I like it.” she finished it with a kiss.

Lucy pulled her jacket on grabbed her bag and headed towards the door.

“Err where are you going?” Buffy asked, not knowing she was also going out.

“I have a date!” Lucy stated mater of factley. Seeing the shocked look on Buffy’s face she smiled. “Well Jo’s home, he’s taking me out, and paying so for me that constitutes a date. Sarah’s upstairs with Luke already.” she smiled reassuringly at Spike, before leaving, calling behind “You kids have fun”

“Right you ready to go?” Spike asked shifting from one foot to another.

“Yeah, you?”

He didn’t answer just kissed her and pulled her out of the door.

A little while later they were walking through the town towards Romano’s. Spike held the door open as the little fat one took their coats. Buffy was impressed, the little place was empty, the décor was beautiful, and she had her man, what more could she ask for?

Spike smiled at her and figured now was a good a time as any. He held her hand and stared into her green eyes. He loved those eyes, he loved everything about her, and she was going to be with him forever. It brought a smile to his face just thinking about it.

“I wanna ask you something pet.” Buffy looked nervous. He got down on one knee and took out the ring. “Me and you, we’ve been to hell and back, quite literally, and every step of the way I have loved you. With and without the soul. You’re an amazing woman Buffy Ann Summers, I would be honoured if you would spend the rest of your life with me.” he held his breath, tears were glistening in her eyes, a smile across her face.

She pulled him up and kissed him, her happiness melting into him. “Yes, of course its yes, how many times do I have to tell you that?” she giggled as he slipped the ring on her finger.

The doors opened and a cheer echoed around the room. Buffy jumped and Spike smiled, he had surprised his girl. A giant smile was on her face as she saw all her friends, old and new. As hugs were exchanged, Giles close to tears himself, Lucy hung back, not wanting to spoil Spike’s limelight. She wasn’t one for centre of attention, she was the organiser of parties, not the reason for them, and that’s how she liked it. Spike dragged Buffy over to Lucy, a huge grin plastered to his face. He hugged her tight, she had done this for him, and he couldn’t think of a way to thank her.

“Was this you?” Buffy asked, Lucy nodded a satisfied smile on her face. “Thank you” she gushed pulling Lucy in a tight hug.

“No problem, seriously go and enjoy your night.”

A tap came on Buffy’s shoulder, she turned and jumped all over her guest. “My god, how did you get here? Willow said you were in Africa Xander.”

“Like I would miss your big night, even if you are marrying captain peroxide.” Xander said hugging his high school friend. “Plus I hear there’s a big bad to fight, we work better as a team.” he let her go and nodded at Spike, “Spike” was all he said, the contempt not as cleat as usual in his voice.

“Whelp, good to see you.” Spike nodded back.

“And you must be Lucy, Willow and Dawn told me you were out damsel in distress.” he said shaking her hand.

“Not so much of the damsel thanks, but yeah that’s me.” she blushed slightly.

Xander pulled Buffy off for a drink, wanting to catch up. “So that’s Xander then?” Lucy asked Spike as he watched them leave. “I’m thinking you two aren’t best buds.”

“No, I slept with his ex bird, that and I was evil once you know.” he smirked.

“And I think we are gonna leave that conversation there.”
“Good idea love.”

The wine was flowing and everyone was enjoying them selves as the night began to wind to an end. The room was falling quiet, only a few guests remained, Lucy was twirling round the dance floor with Jo, the alcohol had clearly gone to her head.

“You wanna go love?” Spike asked stroking her hair as she lay her head on his shoulder.

“Yeah, would like that.” she said grabbing her bag.

They waved to the remainder of their guests and headed home

They got into bed, wrapping there arms around each other. Spike pulled her face to his, kissing her gently, exploring each other with their hands. Their bodies moving together. Buffy’s snaked down grabbing his cock and stroking it to its full height. He gasped as her hand held him, gently running her nails up its underside. Spike returned the favour by stroking her breasts, Buffy pressing herself closer in to his hand. The passion and the love was intense, it was the first day of the rest of their lives, and they were gonna start it with a bang.

He left her breasts and moved his hand down her body, stroking every inch of her belly on his way. He pinched her clit, her moans filling his ears as she moved against his hand. They whispered I love you’s as the passion intensified. Buffy still stroking his cock, directed him to her opening as she rolled them both, so she was riding him. He entered, slowly at first, the time killing her, she needed him there, completing her in every sense of the word. He filled her to the brim, Buffy rocking back and forth building the pressure in both of them. Spike held her hips, both their moans growing louder, as he guided her quickening the pace. It was becoming too much, both needed release now. Spike rubbed her clit, bringing her and himself over the edge, screaming each others name.

They both lay panting, entangled in each other. He drew circles in her back as her breathing came to normal. “I love you Buffy Summers.” he said kissing the top of her head.

“I love you to William.., hang on, what’s your surname? I need to know it if I going to have it soon.” she said looking into his blue eyes.

“Promise not to laugh?” he asked. She nodded biting her lip. “Caldwell, William Caldwell.”

Buffy turned it over in her head before smiling at him. “Buffy Caldwell, I like it, sounds very upper class.” she grinned at him. “I love you William Caldwell, with everything.”