Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks so much for the reviews, and for staying with this story. I hope you are all enjoying it, because I am deffinatly enjoying writing it. Keep reviewing please
Unbeta'd still I'm sorry still trying to find a replacement here, any volunteers?

Chapter 16 - Information

Lucy stirred, her head was swimming, her back killing her and some one was burning some god awful incense which was tickling the back of her nose. She sat trying to take in here where about’s. she looked up to find a man leering at her, not a vampire she thought, was way to update dress wise for a vampire, but the smile was creepy. She edge forward trying to get a better look, before her breath took her and anger flooded her system.

“Brent!” she screamed, wanting to tear him limb from limb, he just laughed at her. “If Ashleigh finds out what you have taken on as a sideline to him, you aint gonna see the light of day again, you know that right?” she came closer, there faces were almost touching through her barred prison.

“Don’t think so baby.” he drawled out, spitting in her face. “This is one job Ashleigh knows all about, he sent me on it.”

Lucy fell to the floor, shock taking over her body, but before she could reply to him his neck snapped and her captor came out of the shadows.

Neither of them slept the rest of the night. They all spent it round a pot of coffee and a pile of musty old books trying to figure out where Lucy was. Spike threw his chair back, the tension clearly getting to him, growling his characteristic growl he picked up over the years. Buffy pulled him close trying to calm him, but the pain was cursing him through him now and she knew nothing short of bring Lucy back in one piece was going to calm him this time. He wrapped his arm around his girl kissing her head trying to reassure her it wasn’t her he was mad at when Luke came into the room, his eyes still red from tears and wrapped his arms around Spike’s legs.

“Hey wee man, hey now no more tears mummy will back soon.” he cooed picking him up as fresh tears welled in the child’s eyes. Luke snuggled himself between Spike and Buffy trying to calm himself.

“Ok guys, we need answers now” she addressed the research party. “Will’s can you do a locator spell or something.” Willow nodded pulling another book closer to her. “Giles, Dawn we need to know what that book says.”

“We’re working on it Buffy, just its kinda strange.” Dawn said.

“Yes, quite, kind of a mix of all the ancient languages, just when we think we find the right one it changes to something else.” Giles added.

“Just keep working on it ok.”

The door flew open and a more than cheery Kelly came strolling in. “Hey guys.” she stopped seeing their faces. “OK what happened?”

“Someone broke in last night pet, they took Lucy.” Spike said trying to smile at her.

Kelly didn’t say anything, but ran up stairs. They all looked at each other and shrugged waiting for her to return. A few minutes later she flew back in an envelope in one hand ‘EMERGENCY’ written in red on the front. She tore it open and swearing under her breath she handed it to Spike, who looked puzzled.

“When all this started she thought she had a hit on her, so she put an old friend on the case.” Spike still looked puzzled and gave her a questioning glare. “He’s called Ashleigh, and he’s not the nicest person to be acquainted with. Think mafia and you would be about close anything big that happens runs through him. She must of thought he had something do with it.”

“Why though, you said they were friends.” Buffy asked reading the note.

“Yeah were till Lucy wouldn’t keep her end of the bargain for his protection, and kinda screwed him over. She was meant to help with a robbery but backed down and called the cops instead. Rumour has it he was out for revenge.”

“Why the hell did she not say anything sooner?” Spike yelled making Luke jump.

“Hey don’t yell at me the only reason I know about the note coz she told me if anything happened to her then he would know.”

“Right then off we go, I think this guy needs to be spoken to.” Spike said handing the toddler over to Giles. “You watch the boy, Buffy, Kelly and me are gonna have words with this guy.”

“I think I should go to.” Giles tried to argue.

“Giles, no offence but you are kinda useless in a fight” Buffy smiled apologetically. “The only reason Kelly’s going is coz she knows him, you know him right?” she asked her. Kelly nodded.

“By sight anyway, only really spoken to him once.”

“Right fine everyone in the car we’re going.”

They pulled up outside a store, it looked like any other on the street, but this was the address that Lucy had written down so this must have been the place. The bell tinkled as they opened the door. The assistant was sat reading the paper and looked up with a smile as he saw them enter.

“Where’s Ashleigh?” Kelly asked trying to hide her fear.

“Not here Kelly, you know that. Why you want him anyway?” the guy asked.

“None of your business, and I know your lying Carl, he’s always here.”

“Come on why you wanna get involved with him now, you’ve avoided him since you were introduced to us, so what’s so special about now?”

“None of your damn business, just tell him I’m here and its about Lucy.”

Carls face fell, as he ran behind the staff door. A few moments later he gestured for them to come in. The back room smelt of stale tobacco and vodka. A heavy smoke lingering in the air.

Kelly scanned the room, and the half dozen bouncer types that were seated in there around Ashleigh, she shouldn’t have been surprised, he always liked to do things properly. He was a tall skinny man, his face scared from various fights, his soul non existent, given away by his eyes. Kelly looked behind her to Spike and Buffy, her nerves getting the better of her, Spike put his hand on her shoulder, but it did nothing to console her, she knew what he was capable of.

“Where is she Ashleigh?” Kelly asked stuttering slightly.

Ashleigh jumped down, stalking closer to her, sniffing her hair, running his hand over her arms. “You know Kelly, I always said you would be perfect for one of my girls, the oriental thing is a real turn on you know.”

“As I have said before, no, know where is she?” her body tensed, she knew he could make her if he really wanted to.

“Manners Kelly, you haven’t introduced me to your friends yet.” he leered again at Buffy, the same thoughts running through his head.

“The names Spike, and this is my girl Buffy, so I would take your eyes off her, I don’t share well.” spike was trying to control his anger, the slight menace slipped out.

“She is a pretty isn’t she, you sure don’t want to share her with us, would give you a fair price.” Ashleigh ran his hand down Buffy’s chest.

“I don’t think so.” Buffy spat out grabbing his hand and threw him backwards, his guards were about to move when their boss just smiled and waved them away.

“Well aren’t we feisty. I think I might keep you for myself, I like a girl with spirit.” he ran his tounge around his lips breathing heavily onto her face.

“Ever heard of mouthwash? Gees your breath stinks. Can we just beat them now Spike, I really want to kick some ass right about now.” she grinned at her lover. “And I think I want to start with him.” she pointed at Ashleigh who just laughed.

“What ever you say pet, just don’t break him too much we still need answers.” Spike grinned taking a step back, he would jump in eventually just right now he knew Buffy needed pay back, and who was he to begrudge his girl a good fight. He pulled Kelly to one side, giving her a warning look to stay down.

“You really think you can take me little girl…” Ashleigh snarled as Buffy rounded her foot and planted it straight on his jaw.

The guards jumped in, but Buffy took them down one by one, blood and sweat was flying. One of the goons recovered and grabbed Buffy as his mate jumped back into the fight and began to pound on her.

“Looks like my cue” Spike smiled at Kelly as he leapt at the guy who had Buffy.

“Take your time why don’t you.” she smiled as they both knocked the last two out and turned on Ashleigh. “Now you talk now, coz we are both pissed and I would hate to break you to.”

Ashleigh shuffled backwards trying to get away from them. “Why do you care anyway, she’s just some little goby whore!” he stuttered out.

Spike slammed his foot on his leg, the bone audibly breaking. “That whore is my sister and I want to know where she is.” he came down to eye level with him, Buffy rubbing his shoulders, making them both look like a Bonny and Clyde look like. “Now I would start talking if I were you, coz me bird here hasn’t a problem beating on you as well.” Buffy just smiled sweetly at him.

“it’s the old house on Church street. She was taken there, it was a hit, we were contracted.” he tried to fight back the tears of pain. “Said they needed her for some ritual or something, I didn’t ask questions, I just sent a few men to get her. We were told to make sure we made plenty of noise. The bitch wanted us to make sure you knew she was gone.”

Spike patted him on the head as he got up and turned to leave, taking Buffy and Kelly by the hand, leading them out of the door.

“She’s a crazy bitch you know, no way to can take her down, she snapped one of my men’s necks with one hand.” Ashleigh sobbed.

Spike turned and grinned at the man. “I spent the past hundred years with the psychotic bitch, I know what she’s capable of. It sounds like she’s improved though, always took both hands before.” he grinned menacingly as at him before he left with the girls.

Lucy stood up, looking the tall brunette in the eyes she could see the danger lurking behind them, one false move and that would be it.

“Look Miss Edith, our friend is awake.” she smiled at Lucy.

“And you are?” Lucy spat out, trying to figure out where she was.

“I’m Drusilla, and I have been waiting for you for a very long time. Aimee kept telling me I wouldn’t find you, but Miss Edith here thought differently, she said I would find you there with my William.” she twirled the dolls hair around her finger.

“Spike? Why him, what’s he got to do with it?” Lucy was confused, she never really paid too much attention to Spike’s past whenever he spoke of it, didn’t want to know what he used to be capable of.

“He’s my boy that’s why, we spent over a hundred years raping, murdering, destroying, then the sunshine took him and made him whole again.” anger was starting to raise in her voice. “She took daddy first now she has taken my sweet William, and I’m not happy.” she turned to leave, but not before she spoke over her shoulder. “Oh you have a cell mate my pretty, thought you could catch up before we slit you throats.” she spoke haphazardly.

Lucy looked around the blackened cell, straining her eyes to find her companion. Then in the corner some light bounced off something. She walked closer till she realised what it was. A bubble, and sat inside was Aimee, huddled in the corner her hair matted, face smeared with dirt and blood. Lucy’s eyes sprang tears as she ran over to her sister. She was the exact of her in everyway, and they had broken her, someone was going to pay.

“Aimee wake up, please.” she begged. The girl raised her head, her eyes scanning the room, making sure they were alone.

“Sure or they will come back. They have you to, we are going to die now.” she put her head in her hands again. “They aren’t allowed to feed, just to abuse and rape, Daniel and Dru let them come in here when they have done well, shush just lie down and be good, it wont hurt so much then, and they leave you alone after.” her body was shaking again.

“Oh Aimee.” Lucy put a hand out through the bubble, taken aback a bit when it actually went through, god she wished she had listened to her uncle when he was waffling on about this stuff now. “Shush Spike will come, and the others, they will get us out of here and you can go home.” she went further towards her sister pulling her close. “I promise we will be saved.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Bad let me know, I love to hear your feed back here.