Author's Chapter Notes:
OK buffy stuff is Joss's but everthing else is mine. xx
Chapter 5 - Uniting souls

The day rolled on with basic introductions. The gang all got to know each other and by the end of the day they were like old friends. Laughing and joking and swapping stories of high school and various adventures.

“Are you serious? Is this Giles?” Willow said laughing at a photo of a younger looking man in scruffy jeans and a white t-shirt, cigarette tucked behind one ear and his hair a mess of streaks and split ends, holding onto a child version of Lucy.

“Yup that’s uncle Giles. He kinda grew up when he started working with grandad. Scary huh!” Lucy giggled lovingly running a finger over the photo. “This would be when my life recognised something of the normal. Hey wait till you see this one” She pulled out another photo from the box she was holding.

The group begin rolling round in fits of laughter. Spike could hardly breath he was doubled up so much, the others were nearly joining. The picture was of Giles painted up like a daisy, a happy birthday balloon tied to his jeans and Lucy stood next to him holding the offending face painting kit.

“And he let you do this to him?” Spike asked taking the photo from her to get a better look. “You do realise the watcher ain’t going to live this one down don’t you.”
“What am I not living down?” Giles asked walking into the room carrying a pile of dusty old books. He took the photo from Spike’s hand and rolled his eyes. “Oh very droll, I think we have more pressing matters at hand. Like trying to keep my niece and great nephew from getting eaten by the creatures of the undead.” he put the books on the coffee table and sat down, waiting for them to join him.

“Ok, ok I think this means research party.” Dawn said joining him on the couch.

“Oh yeah we haven’t done this is ages, we got a pizza number?” They all looked at Willow. “What? I just thought we could relive the past a bit that’s all, and I am a little hungry.”

“Red, you are a little scary sometimes you know that?” Spike said pulling Buffy to her feet.

“We all do realise though that some of us do have real jobs to go to in the morning don’t we?” Lucy said dragging her self up.

The night ticked by with nothing happening. They trawled through endless volumes and text with nothing found that could help. Lucy had fell asleep on the couch book in hand. Giles looked over at his niece wondering how he could of abandoned her all them years ago. He pulled the blanket from the back of the couch and draped it over her, brushing her hair behind her ear.

“She’s a toughen that one” Spike said standing over him. “She’ll be ok and I think she’s getting why you left.” he smiled at watcher and turned to go back to his mate, but stopped as Giles put his hand on her shoulder.

“Thank -you” Giles smiled, this was all was needed the sentiment was felt. “But don’t think this excludes you from the conversation we need.”

“Didn’t think it did” he laughed and went back to Buffy.

The light shone dimly from behind the cloud cover that was separating outside. They had all drifted off at some point in the early morning. Buffy and Spike were curled up together on a chair, Giles, Willow and Dawn on a couch. Spike was the first to wake to the sound of Luke running down the stairs looking for more inhabitants. He shushed him as he ran into the room about to shout for his mum. Dawn stirred in the corner looking around the room getting her bearings.

“Morning bit” he smiled at Dawn.

“Morning… oh hi Luke.” she whispered careful not to wake anyone else.

Spike manoeuvred Buffy to one side so he could get up, taking Luke’s hand and leading him to the kitchen. He grabbed the breakfast things, this was the usual situation when Lucy needed to sleep. He saw Dawn nervously enter the kitchen looking sheepishly at the floor.

“Hey, erm, I’m sorry” was all she said before tears began to show in her eyes. “I should of said it a long time ago.”

“Don’t be silly bit, I screwed up big time back then, I should be apologising for not coming back to you all when I came back.”

Dawn walked up to him, looking him in the eye, hot tears rolling down her own face. She hugged him, sobbing into his shoulder. He held her tight, knowing full well he had his niblet back. Luke tugged on Spike’s trouser leg, wanting to know what was going on. He picked him up smiling. “You going to say morning to Dawn?” Luke smiled and hug Dawn to.

Sitting at the table the two caught up as Luke ate his breakfast. Laughing and joking, swapping stories of their time apart. Spike looked at the clock on the wall and grabbed the phone from the counter. “I had better call Lucy in sick. I think she needs a rest.”

He dialled the number and wander to the back door lighting his cigarette as he pulled it open. Dawn looked at Luke and smiled. ‘How does he always manage to walk into this stuff’ she wondered. Luke handed her a piece of toast with a broad grin as she took it she laughed back with him. Pulling faces at each other. Spike wandered back in as he stirring in the other room.

“I think the troops are up.” he said as he turned the coffee pot back on. A scream was heard from the other room as Lucy realised what time it was. “Well if they weren’t up they are now.” he laughed.

“I think so.” Dawn grinned.

“Mummy” Luke shrieked as he ran to great his mother.

Lucy ran with Luke bundled on her hip. “Why did no one wake me? Huh? I am going to be so late.”

“Calm down pet I called you in sick they are paying you for it to, apparently you have loads of sick days left. I’ll take Luke to nursery and you can catch up with the watcher in there.” he gestured towards the door where Giles was standing smiling at his niece.

“Ok, I guess I can live with that.” she smiled back at him.

The crowd was joined by Buffy and Willow who had wandered in wondering what all the noise was about. “I guess we are all up then” Willow yawned.

Buffy and Spike walked hand in hand through the park after they dropped Luke off. It was getting cold the end of October was upon them, the air was bitter and the leaves were crunching under their feet.

“You know the Halloween ball is next week. You wanna go?” He asked nervously, if she agreed then this would their first ever date.

“What’s that? Does it involve dressing up coz I have I thing about not on Halloween.” she smiled she new full well that Spike was asking her on a date it was just fun letting him squirm for a while.

“Lucy organises it every year at the club. You don’t have to dress up but it should be fun.” he looked nervously at his feet.


Buffy grabbed his face and looked into his eyes. “I would be honoured if you would take me.” she smiled before pulling him down for a kiss.

It held passion and love, and all the wanting that their time apart had caused. Their tongues fought for dominance over the other, hands roaming each other. Buffy’s hand wandered downwards to his crotch, feeling his cock grow harder with every stroke. He pulled away for a moment and looked around, seeing the old hut he knew would be closed for the winter he dragged her over to it, pushing the door open.

It had only just closed so it was still neat and tidy and relatively comfortable, a couch in the corner and tea things by the window. Spike pulled Buffy back to him sealing it with a kiss as he fell back onto the couch taking her with him. Their hands were roaming pulling clothing off. He fumbled with her trouser lifting her to remove the offending article. His button was undone and he wriggled out of his. Buffy removed her top and all Spike could do was stare, he perfect breast sat in sports bra waiting for his touch, her perfect skin just glistening with sweat and lust, she was a goddess and she was all his.

She pulled the bra over her head giving him full access to them, as he sucked on her nipple, playing with the other. Buffy moaned leaning into him as he applied more pressure to them, wanting him to bring her to ecstasy. Her hands roamed his chest tracing a line to his cock that was bobbing, waiting for attention. She stroked bringing a cry from her lover. He lifted his head capturing her mouth in a heat filled kiss. He needed to be inside her, feel he warmth surrounding him.

He flipped her over, positioning himself at her entrance. He slowed himself, he didn’t want their first time back together to a random fuck in a shed, he wanted it to mean something. Looking into her eyes he kissed her again. “Are you ready, you sure you want to do this here?” he asked her.

She kissed him positioning herself so his entrance would he easier. “I Love you” was all she said before she put her foot on his ass and pushed him gently in.

He slid slowly in savouring all that he had missed. Kissing her neck as he stop so she readjust her self. She was tight after over a year of being alone. He began to move slowly letting Buffy find the rhythm with him. Stroking her body, in sighting little moans from her with every move.

Buffy couldn’t believe how she had missed this. The feeling of his strong frame covering her, wanting her more than anything in the world. She moved with him, the pressure building in her stomach. He pace quickened as her need for release increased.

Spike felt her urgency, his own drawing on him. He reached between the two of them and found the sensitive nubbin and began to encircle it. Pinching it as he felt her near her climax. “come for me baby, please” he begged, needing her release to satisfy his own.

“Oh my god, SPIKE” she yelled, falling over the edge of ecstasy taking Spike with her.

The both slowed, holding on to each other as if the other would disappear if they let go. “I love you Buffy, with all my heart. I am never going to leave you again.”

“I love you too, I don’t want this to ever end.” she said pulling him closer. “But I think we had better get back, the others will be wondering where the hell we are”

“I think you might be right love.”

As they pushed the back door open they heard Giles and Lucy fighting. They looked at each other wondering what could of caused the outburst. They saw Dawn and Willow sat at the table they just smiled as the two entered.

“Don’t ask.” Willow said taking a sip of the coffee she was holding.

“Giles is doing his what’s more important speech for Lucy, and she ain’t taking it too well.” Dawn grinned. “And I don’t blame her really.”

“Dare I ask what brought it on?” Buffy asked taking off her coat and leaning against Spike.

“She got some stuff out, said it was plans for a ball next week or something, and he went off on why she shouldn’t go and keeping her and Luke safe.” Dawn reeled off as quick as she could,

“Ok understand why that didn’t go down to well.” Spike said taking a cigarette from his pocket. “She apparently does this thing every year, its her baby, and it keeps her occupied, she ain’t giving it up without a fight.”

Lucy stormed into the kitchen Giles closely behind her wafting a book at her. She was rummaging around the draw. Not finding what she was looking for she slammed it shut, and began on her bag. Spike knew instinctively what she was looking for and threw his packet her. Giles glared at him as he carried on smoking his.

“And I would appreciate you not encouraging my niece to keep up that nasty habit” he seethed out. Spike just shrugged.

“Don’t start on him, its not his fault you are being totally unreasonable. Hello 22 years old here. I do this every year. Its mine and I am not, not going just because you think you have found the reason why the fanged family want to eat me.” she kicked the counter before lighting her fag.

“Feel better after that out burst?” Giles asked with a fatherly tone.

“I would feel better if you would stop living my life for me, I can do it all by myself thank you.” Lucy sulked, her uncle always knew how to bring her down from her tempers.

“Ok, hold on a minute.” Buffy chimed in. “Spikes taking me to the ball, so we can watch out for her.”

“Why don’t you all come?” Lucy asked “Even you uncle Rupert. See what I can pull off.”

“Will, can do a protection spell or something to make sure Luke and his sitter are safe and we can let our hair down before the impending doom.” Buffy looked at Willow then at Giles.

“Shouldn’t be a problem Giles, they will be safe.” Willow added.
Pleaseeeee Giles, come on I haven’t been out since I turned 18 it will be fun.” Dawn pleaded with him.

“Well I guess I’m out numbered then.” Giles sighed cleaning his glasses. “But we go prepared. Steaks, holy water the lot. I just got my niece back plus a great nephew I don’t want to loose them again.” he smiled at his niece who had a triumphant look on her face.

“Can I just say something?” Lucy grinned at her uncle. “I Win! As always.”

************************************************************

A/N OK so we made it some spuffy. i hope you all enjoy and i will try and update again soon. xx

A/N Please leave notes i do love them!