Author's Chapter Notes:
I wish I could take credit for everything that is Buffy. But I can't they all belongs to Joss Whedon.
The only characters I can claim are the ones that I made up.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chapter 10 Walk me home

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Walk me home
I don't wanna go all the way alone
Baby would you walk with me home
Baby would you take my hand
come with me now to a special land
Baby would you walk with me home
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There was a strange calm around Buffy as she walked home and that bothered her a lot after everything that just happened she shouldn't be as calm as she was right now. She should be panicing or scared shitless, but calm she denfinatly shouldn't be.

But she was she knew Spike was not treat to her but how would things be between them, could they really still be romantic like she thought they could be.

Finally walking up her drive way she saw her moms car, which was a little strange because she was home early. Walking threw the front door she noticed the house felt light and coincidently calm, it hadn't felt like that in years. It almost felt like a home.

"Mom"

"I'm in the kitchen sweetie"

Turning the corner she saw her mom standing in front of the stove. "Hey, your home early"

"Yeah, well I didn't really go to work today I went to the police station to file a restraining order against you father."

Now to say she wasn't shocked would be an understatement, she said so casually like saying the sky is blue. "Do you think that's really going to do any good?"

"I don't know honey but I've had to do something, things can't continue on how they have been. I can't live like that any more and I know you can't either, I'm not going to put you threw that anymore.

'She watched her mom turn around and face the stove again stirring what ever was in the pot, there was a few minutes of comfortable silence. She didn't know what to say she was beyond happy things were finally turning around. She knew it wouldn't be easy but things would be easier if her parents go a div....'

"Buffy I will be divorcing your father, this relationship was over a long time ago, I want to know how you feel about that?"

Smiling she said "that's the best thing I've heard you say in a long time mom"

"Good... good I'm glad you'll be okay with this because knowing your father this isn't gonna be an easy transition"

"I know"

"Good, could you chop the tomatoes for the salad"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
3 AM
You're on my mind once again
I must have been dreaming
Thought I felt your heartbeat just then
And I wondered how it would be
If I was your lady and you were my friend
I would put my heart in your hands
And it would never end
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That night she acually felt peaceful, which was funny considering all the drama that was going on in her life at the moment.

Between what was happening between her parents and what happened with Spike would be enough to make the sanest person go crazy, but lucky for her she was already insane so nothing lost.

She looked over on the night stand and saw the book Spike gave her.

"I might as well start to read it, it looks like it's going take a month to read."

Her eyes started to blur looking at her clock on the night stand and saw 3:15 am, "Oh my ... you've got to be kidding me" she had to be up in two hours to get ready for school.

'I guess I got really cared away, she hadn't plan to read as much as she did but it was so hard to put down. There a lot of interesting in here. Not to mention the section on mating, she had literally turned as red as a tomato, not only was it in very deep detail but there were also pictures. There were things in there that would make porn star Jenna Jameson blush.'

Then that got her thinking what it would be like to be with Spike, she had a feeling that it would be amazing. She wanted to read more but she couldn't even see the words anymore everything was a blur.

Buffy slid the book under the bed and looked over at her clock radio to see 3:27 am, that was the last thing see saw before she passed out.

That night she dream't of him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Baby would you walk me home (walk me home)
I don't wanna go all the way alone (all alone)
Baby would you walk with me home
Baby would you take my hand (take my hand)
Come with me now to a special land (ohh)
Baby would you walk with me home
I hold your picture,
Next to my heart all the time
Oh yeah baby
You're my dream come true
So glad you're mine
and I wonder how it would be
If I was your lady and you were my friend
I would put my heart in your hands
And it would never end
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That Monday after school buffy went straight home knowing the house would be empty just like she wanted it to be, there wasn't much of the book left to read but she wanted it to be quiet while she read it.

Fixing a quick snack she jogged upstairs to her room.

The next day she to ditch her last two classes, she couldn't concentrate all she could think about was Spike

As Buffy raised her hand to knock the door she remembered ' sunlight equals no spike answering the door' she dug into her purse until she found her key. She quietly entered and slipped off her shoes.

Looking around the lower lever of the house she came up with no Spike, with a deep breath she quietly walked up the stairs there where so many doors she didn't know which to try first. She decide to try the one all the way door the hall facing her.
As quietly as she could she opened the door. He was laying on his stomach with his head turned to the left with his arm slightly coving his eyes, it looked to her as if he were sleeping but Spike woke up the moment she rounded the corner down the street.
He didn't want to startle her so he just laid there, to say that he was a little surprised to see her so soon would be an understatement.

He had been afraid that Buffy would never step foot in this house let alone his bedroom. But what could he say his Buffy was always full of surprises.

She took the time to look around the room. He had a kinda dark goth atmoshere going on. Black walls, crimson curtains covering the windows and blocking out the sunlight, and the sheets on his bed were the same dark crimson color and it looked like the fabric could be silk. Speaking of the bed he had one of the largest beds she had ever seen, it looked like it could fit five adults on there. If that really was silk covering his bed the it most have cost a lot of money, because that was a lot of fabric.


Her eyes finally fell back to him the sheets were barely covering him, her eyes widened as she realized that he was naked under the covers. His back was a picture of perfection, he was exaclty what a man should look like, Buffy had always hate guys that looked like they could crush you if they hugged you. Spike had muscle mind you but he was also lean, a perfect combination. And his arms were cut, they looked strong and powerful.

Buffy wondered what it would be like to be in those arms, better yet in that bed in his arms.

Spike wondered what his naughty little Buffy was thinking about. She had been in the room for a while now most likely looking around but her heart beat started racing. Spike decided to break the silence.

" Didn't expect to see you here so soon pet."

She jumped forgetting for a moment that she wasn't the only one in the room. "I thought you were asleep."

"I was but knew you were here" before she could ask how he answered. "I smelled you"

" Like me perfume or me me"

"Both"

"ew"

"To you it is, it's far from that for me."

'She did remember something in the book saying that vampires had really good sense of smell, well a really good sense of everything.'

"OK, lets find a new topic"

"Alright what are you doing here luv?"

He always went straight for the kill didn't he. " I read the book"

"And you finish it already?" He really didn't think she would finish off the book that fast there were a lot of things in there from how vampires were turned to mating and bonds.

"Well not all of it... a lot but not all."

"So that's why your here, you have questions"

"Not really it's just..." 'How could she say this, she was happy, happier then had been in a long time'

"My parents are getting a divorce" She didn't mean to just blurt it out like that, it's just her mind wasn't working all that well at the moment.

'Of all the things he expected her to say 'My parents are getting a divorce wasn't one of them. He knew how things were at home and couldn't help but think the divorce would be a good thing for her but how would she feel about it.'

"And how do you feel about that luv?" He watched her facial expressions to find his answer there, when he realized for like the hundredth time since he found he again how much she captivated him, utterly and completely.
"Happy" the sound of her own voice surprised her as she realized there had been a few moments of silence before she spoke again.
"I'm happy for you luv" he replied with a tilt of his head, eyes roaming her face.
"You deserve to be happy"
She giggled slightly, "I don't know everythings changing so fast..." Buffy trailed off when she noticed his intense gaze that took her breath away.
He knew she wasn't just talking about her parents situation, but decided to let her be the one to bring up that subject.
"Change can be a good luv"
Looking into his eyes she smiled and said "Yeah it can be"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Baby would you walk me home (walk me home)
I don't wanna go all the way alone (all alone)
Baby would you walk with me home
Baby would you take my hand (take my hand)
Come with me now to a special land (ohh)
Baby would you walk with me home
Everyday and night I wanna hold you
Understand that I am gonna love you
In my own special way (in my own special way)
Ohh
Baby would you walk me home
I don't wanna go all the way alone
Baby would you walk with me home
If you take my hand (take my hand)
Come with me now to a special land
Baby would you walk with me home
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Mandy Moore -Walk me home
TBC
I know I know it's been a little while, you know how life can be sometimes.
But I will be trying my hardest to update more often.
Review please I want to know what my readers think.
More soon I hope. ; )