Author's Chapter Notes:
I wish I could take credit for everything that is Buffy. But I can't they all belongs to Joss Whendon.
The only characters I can claim are the ones that I made up.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 2 Questions and vague answers


"Don't flatter your self, and the question is why were you following me?"

"What makes you think I was following you pet?"

"Your bright hair kinda gave you away."

"And what makes you think I wasn't out for nightly stroll?" He asked smirking.

Some how that smirk seemed familiar.

"Because you don't seem like the type to take late night strolls."

"And what type might I be?"

"The type th.... you know what stop answering my questions with questions it's annoying."

He did nothing but give her another smug smirk which was really irritating.

“You know what I don’t care what you have to say, just stay away from me got it!”

"Well what if I don’t want to leave you alone luv?"

“Well why wouldn’t you want to leave me lone? You know what the annoying thing is with you, when ever I want to be alone you appear out of no where and then magically disappear in the middle of the conversation.” She rambled on. “And why were you out there that night anyway?” She asked out of no where.

“Which question do you want me to answer first pet?”

“Oh I don’t know all of them.”

He smiled, a real smile and something tells me he doesn’t do that very often. It looked nice on him not that anything would look bad on this stranger.

“Well pet I’ll only answer one of your questions and the answer to that question is I was looking for you.”

“You were looking for me?”

“Isn’t that what I said pet.”

“Yes but why would you be looking for me I don’t know you and you don’t know me.”

“Luv you may not know me but I know you.”

“See your doing it again your answering my questions without really answering them.”

”I guess I am pet.” He said circling her.


“Well stop which the cryptic talk, and stop circling me like a vulture!”


“It’s pretty late out luv, shouldn’t you be getting home?”

“And there you go again with the changing of the subject; I’ll get home when I get home.”

“Well maybe the time to get home is now kitten.”

“And why is that?”

“Because there are all kinds of big bads out and about pet, who wouldn’t mind getting a piece of ya.”

“Well don’t worry I can take care of my self.”

“Oh I have no doubt pet”

There was something about him the scream danger, but for some reason she didn’t feel threatened by him
she was some what uneasy around him but it wasn’t because she thought he would hurt her. He was gorgeous his every move
oozed sex appeal the very air around him spoke of a silent confidence.

“Get home pet.” He said turning around to leave.

But before he could she asked almost in a whisper but he heard it. “How do you know me?”

“Now that pet is a tale for another time.”

“So I’ll see you again?”

“Count on it” he said almost vanishing into the shadows as if he himself was a shadow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Voices tell me I should carry on
But I am swimming in an ocean all alone
Baby, my baby
It’s written on your face
You still wonder if we made a big mistake
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



How does he know me? And for some reason she didn’t think he was messin with her the way he looked at her and talked to
Her it was kinda intimate as if they’ve known each other for quite some time.
But there was no way she would have ever forgotten someone like him it was just impossible.


When they did meet again she would get her answers that was for sure.


Walking up to her driveway she saw her dad’s car.
“Great just what I need another fun filled night of my drunken dad, can’t wait.”


Walking up to the door she could hear screaming. Which in her house was a normal thing.
Her parents never got along if they weren’t fighting about money they were arguing about her.


Some day she was happy she had to go to school, the place she could pretend she was a normal girl.

Coming home to her reality was depressing.

Not bothering to announce her presence she went straight up stairs. And into the refuge of her bedroom.

Checking her answering machine see saw Willow called.

Willow was the only one at Sunnydale high she could tolerate; the shy red head was sweet and sincere.
All was bubbly and full of energy.

She could bring a good mood out of anyone and for Buffy that was needed.

She listened to the message basically of Willow begging her to go to the bronze with her tomorrow night because
Oz was supposed to be playing.

Oz was a guy that Willow was crushin on.

He seems like a nice guy, last week I finally talked her into to introducing herself and they actually hit it off.

She didn’t want to feel like the third wheel. But Will sounds so excited.

“I guess I stop by for a little while, it better than staying here and listening to them all night.”


Changing into her pjs and slipping into bed her mind went back to the mysterious guy. Maybe he would be at the bronze tomorrow.

As she drifted off to sleep all she could see were those crystal clear baby blue eyes.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
I don’t mean to drag it on, but I can’t seem to let you go
I don’t wanna make you face this world alone
I wanna let you go (alone)

I’ve tried to go on like I never knew you
I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete

Incomplete

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N Hey guys I need reviews tell me what you think.