Author's Chapter Notes:
I wish I could take credit for everything that is Buffy. But I can't they all belongs to Joss Whendon.
The only characters I can claim are the ones that I made up
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Chapter 3 Heated Feelings~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

School was pretty good which was a surprise. Usually each day felt eternal. Maybe because she hadn’t seen Snyder, either way everything was good.

Now she was standing in front of her closet deciding what to wear.

Usually she could pick a casual outfit that made a statement when going out with Willow, but tonight she wanted to look good, not just good but sexy.
And it’s not because what’s his face might be there, it’s just because tonight she feel like being sexy. Yeah right.

She decided on the red backless beaded tie top and navy blue fitted jeans and her favorite pair of black boots.

The outfit made a definite statement but was still comfy.
Making soft waves in her hair and clipping some back letting some frame her face. Her make up was light only adding a bit of mascara
And a little bit of lip gloss.

She phoned Willow telling her that she is on her way and would meet her at the bronze.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The bronze was packed which for a Wednesday was pretty normal but to night was packed maybe because the Dingos were playing tonight.

Finding Will wasn’t all that hard as she thought it would be.

The red head was close to the stage bouncing up and down to the music turning around and seeing Buffy make her way through the crowd she waved me over.

“Hey you’re here!”

Smile at an obviously hyper Will. “Of course, I said I would didn’t I.”

“Yeah I know, I’m just you know Oz on the stage singing equals happy Willow.”

Laughin “yeah I know, I’m gonna get something to drink you want?”

No thanks I already had a cappuccino and I’m all crazy Willow so probably not a good idea.”

Smiling to myself, it was so cutie how Willow got when ever she and Oz were together. She was sometime jealous of them, not in a real negative way. It’s just sometime she wished she had someone.
It’s not like she hadn’t been asked out since coming to Sunnydale, there were a few guys but it never felt right.

She could remember the days when her life was care free and happy, she was something like Willow at her old school but popular.

But ever since coming to Sunnydale everything just went down hill.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


"Buffy? Are you still here in the same world with us?"

"Yeah," she said absently. "I'm...yeah. Sure." She shook her head and looked at her friend. "Why wouldn't I be?"

“Because I just asked you if you were ok three times and you didn’t say anything.”

"Oh...sorry," Buffy said, her voice sounding weird to her own ears.

“It’s I just got this feeling….”

“What do you mean?”

“Nothing…. It’s nothing maybe It's just the heat or something.”

“If you’re sure your ok…

“Yes I’m fine go dance.”

“Why don’t you come with?”

“No I’ll sit this one out.”

“Ok.”

That was defiantly not normal, she was just sitting there when all of a sudden it felt like someone had a heating lamp on her neck and was slowly trailing there hands from her neck down her back.

The feeling alone took her breath away.

If she told Willow that she would probably think she had gone crazy.

Maybe she was slowly losing her mind.

Off in her own little world she didn’t notice someone approach.

“Hello, luv,” a deep voice rumbled in Buffy’s ear causing her to shiver. She spun around and green met blue. She furrowed her brow wondering how he always seemed to just appear out of no where.


She couldn’t help the excitement that flowed through her at seeing him. It was then she noticed the feelings she had earlier were back again and they were stronger.


He grinned saucily. “Speechless I see.”

Finally hearing his words she replied. “Not really.”

“What are you doing here?” Stupid question yes but she was caught off guard.

“Looking for you pet.”

“And how do you always seem to know where I am?”

“That I think I'll keep my little secret.”

“Are you some kind of stocker or something?”

Smirking he said “Or something.”

”Well that’s just what I need right now.”
“Well being as though your always following me do you think I could get a name?”

“Spike”

“Spike?” “Your mother named you Spike?”

“Like Buffy is any better?”

“Well at lea…”

Standing up walking closer to him

“I never told you my name was.”

“No you didn’t”

“So you want to tell me how you know my name.”

“Because I know you Buffy”

“I’m pretty sure you don’t, I don’t think I could forget someone like you”

For some reason Spike winced, and he actually seemed sad.

“But you did kitten” he said caressing her cheek.

Just then Willow yelled her name from the dance floor coming toward her.

Turning back to spike he was gone.

Scanning the crowd she could see him making his was toward the exit.

“Hey Buffy”

“Who was that you were talkin to?”

“Wills I gotta go I’ll talk to you at school tomorrow, I promise.”

“You better”

“Tell Oz he was great ok, bye.”

Getting through the crowd was a nightmare but she did it in record time by the time she made it out of the club he was just rounding the corner.
Deciding it would be a better idea if she just followed him instead of announcing her presence. That’s exactly what she did.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He was walking sin, pure and simple. No one should look that sexy just walking it was ridiculous. But true.

As she followed him she noticed the direction he was heading was the really nice part of Sunnydale. Sunnydale within it’s self was a really good place, but this particular area the houses and she used the term lightly they were more like mansions.

About five minutes later he turned toward the biggest house on the block.

She was surprised; he didn’t seem like the type to own such a luxurious home. He seemed like a simplistic person.

Little did she know that Spike was far from that. And that Spike was very aware of her presence.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


Spike couldn't say what he felt at the moment. His golden girl was following him, she sought him out. He had dreamt of her, every night for about a hundred years. She didn't even know what she'd done for him that night. She'd freed him, and changed him forever.

The night he saw her for the first time since that night ninety two years ago, he had been more than shocked.

Not that he should have been.

He knew she would come back to him. And his bright angel did.

The only negative is she wouldn’t remember him or her life before this one.

She wouldn’t remember the first time they meet.

~*He laughed softly, drawing her attention. "What is it?" She asked, loving the way the light made his eyes twinkle.

" I still don't know your name."

“What do you mean still, we’ve just meet.” She said smiling.

Not really love we’ve seen each other a few times just never got the chance to introduce ourselves.

"Elizabeth, but my friends call me Buffy."~*

From that moment he knew she was the only woman for him, and there would never be another. And there never was.

He'd missed her. Hadn't realized how much till she was looking at him, that night he had stopped her. He didn’t really think she would have gone through with it, she was strong. But the fact that anything in her life could drive her to even think that it was the only way out had him more than enraged.
Those clear hazel eyes looking up at him confused but yet trusting. He'd missed hearing her laugh. He missed watching the way her breath would catch when he touched something sensitive on her body.

Now she was coming to him and she didn’t even realize it. She was drawn to him, but he was sure she didn’t understand it.

But he sure a hell did, she was his mate, his mate. God, it was over. How could he control himself things were different he was different, and he had no intention of let her go.

He'd found his mate again, she was so young she couldn’t be more than seventeen. Not that the demon cared; it screaming and clawing at him to tie his mate to him forever. To never leave her side, to give her everything her heart desired. And he would, soon.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Spike stopped in front of the drive way and his eyes fell shut and he expelled a deep breath.

“Are you coming inside with me pet, or did you just want to know where I lived?”

She froze in her spot.

“You knew all this time that I was following you.”

“I always know when you near luv”

Finally having enough of the cryptic talk she asked “What does that mean”

Walking up to him to face him she asked.

“Who am I to you?”

“I know you from some where, I just can’t remember.”

“You’re my everything.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N I know I evil but I just had to do it, I will update as soon as possible
I’m very tired right now it’s 2:04 am right now so. Goodnight and don’t forget to send your reviews.
I need reviews, that’s my motivation to update quicker.