[Reviews - 82] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy has an unsuspected run in with Spike. It has been a long time since they last met, and things have changed. Sorta. Post season finales. Lots of nice Spuffiness. Hope to see you!
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 30752 Read: 15221
Published: 04/18/2006 Updated: 04/27/2006

1. December by kittiekat [Reviews - 16] Liked (3695 words)
Hello to each and everyone!

I'm a novis at this site and I just hope this story might be something you'll approve of and perhaps even *gulp* enjoy. ;)

I've been posting at ff.net for a long time, but thought I should spread my wings and dare a leap, so here I am - um - broadening my horizons? :) Do pray you'll like this little fic. There will be more chapters to it. The summary really says it all, so, I hope you'll continue down!

All My Love - Annie.

2. January by kittiekat [Reviews - 10] Liked (1599 words)
Hello and thank you so very much for the positive reactions! I feel truly welcome! Happy you like and hope the following won't disappoint! :)

A.M.L, Annie.

3. February by kittiekat [Reviews - 8] Liked (3489 words)
Thanks to everyone for wonderful reviews and showing such lovely support. Sure know how to make a gal feel welcome! *hugs*

All My Love - Annie.

4. March by kittiekat [Reviews - 2] Liked (1819 words)
I'm so happy you guys seem to be enjoying the story! Thanks to all who are reviewing! Hope the following chapters won't disappoint! :)

All My Love - Annie.

5. April by kittiekat [Reviews - 9] Liked (2013 words)
Hope you'll enjoy!

6. May by kittiekat [Reviews - 2] Liked (1466 words)
Again and again I thank you for lovely encouragement! Makes me very happy! Since you seem to be fans of the two-chapter-posting, I thought what the hey, here's two more. ;) Thanks everyone!

All My Love - Annie.

7. June by kittiekat [Reviews - 7] Liked (1199 words)
Hope you'll enjoy!

8. July&August by kittiekat [Reviews - 6] Liked (3204 words)
Thank you sooo much for all your beautiful reviews! They made my day! Hope you'll enjoy the following! July was too short so I had to paste August to it, I hope that's okay. :)

A.M.L - Annie.

9. September by kittiekat [Reviews - 2] Liked (1292 words)
Thanks so much for the reviews! Luverly indeed. Hope you'll like what comes next! Much Love!!!

10. October by kittiekat [Reviews - 6] Liked (5573 words)
What the hell, I'm posting two. Missed posting yesterday so why not. :) Hope it's alright by you, and this chapter is looong so I truuuly hope it's okay by you! Hope to hear from you! All My Love.

11. November by kittiekat [Reviews - 1] Liked (2071 words)
I've been so happy to read everyone's reviews and have you guys show such support for this story! Thank you ever so much, I can never tell you what it means to me to hear from you! And so here are the final two chapters. I hope you'll enjoy the conclusion. :) Much obliged. All My Love, Annie.

12. December by kittiekat [Reviews - 13] Liked (3332 words)
Again, thank you so much! Really do hope you'll enjoy!