Did you know when you go it's the perfect ending,
to the bad day I'd gotten used to spending.
When you go, all I know is you're my favorite mistake
You're my favorite mistake.


"Come out, then."

"I... can't."

"Sure you can. I need to see you, Buffy. You can't keep hiding in your house... sticking close to those little friends of yours. Can't keep me from you, can they?"

"Thanks, but I already had a vampire boyfriend, and hello, I slept with him and now he's evil!"

"No worries, love. I'm evil right and proper now. Oi! Don't shut the curtains, sweet heart. Come out on the roof and give your boy a kiss."

"You can't be serious!"

"Well, no, I thought we'd fuck--"

Buffy shut the drapes.

Spike started banging on her window.

From downstairs, "Buffy? What's that noise?"

"Sorry, mom! I was, uh, dancing!" Buffy rolled her eyes and shoved back the curtain, glaring at Spike.

He had his arms folded and was giving her a searing look from under his brows.

She opened the window. "GO away."

"Lemme in or I'll start banging again!"

"Fine. Go ahead and... and we'll call for help."

"Good: I'm peckish."

She covered her face. "OMG! You could at least try to pretend!"

He made to reach out to her but met the wall between her world and his.

"Don't shut me out, little slayer," he finally asked.

She saw he was dressed differently. His black tee was replaced by an electric blue shirt and he was wearing jewelry. It was weird he was wearing some and she wasn't, but she was wearing a baby doll with her wrap in soft mauve. She could tell the way he looked at her, he liked it.

He looked sort of like a peacock stuck in a thunderstorm: all prettied up and his feathers got rained on.

This was so wrong...

"Alright. Just tonight! I'll have Willow lock you out again tomorrow. Come in, Spike."

She waited at the threshold, hesitant. Spike hesitated too. He'd been all pushy and now his eyes were down as he made his way over the rim of her window and inside her bedroom.

"Can still smell him," Spike noted.

"Yeah, Angel used to come here when he was my--"

...

"Like what you're wearing."

"Thanks."

"Bloody...! Look, I think about you all the time now, right? Think about the way you squeeze my cock when you come... how you taste... how you SMELL. You have no idea how good you smell!"

Buffy started, feeling awkward, she was on the verge of starting her period. Could he...?

She backed away a little. "Uh."

He smirked and went over and laid a flat palm over her tummy. "Yeah, just starting your cycle. Want to fuck you so bad and lick your blood off my prick."

"I thought we'd talk!" Buffy smacked her forehead. "I'm dumb!"

"Hey, I thought a girl liked to be told what her guy found appealing?"

"Yeah, and the fact I'm on the verge of my period and it's turning you on? Is yuck."

Even as she spat venom at him...

Her head fell on his shoulder.

His hands tangled in her hair.


"I don't know if I can... here," she confessed in hushed voice. Her blue eyes were huge and shadowed.

"Why not?"

"Because... I don't know." She looked around helplessly.

Her body was throbbing with the need to feel him again: thick and slow moving. Saying those things to her that she knew she shouldn't want to hear.

He looked around. "You're still a little girl in here. Mommy's little girl and now the big bad is here and he wants to fuck you against your frilly pink pillows."

She gasped at the crude way he put it, but she couldn't deny how she felt.

Like he was her secret and here was her childhood.

"Want me to be your fantasy, then?"

"What do you mean?"

"Let's pretend I'm a family friend... been around you all your life."

"Oh! I don't know. That's sort of..."

"Bad? Incesty? Yeah, in real life it would be, but I'm your lover, Buffy." Spike ran his hand over her tummy again and it was oddly soothing. Like she was a little girl with a tummy ache and he was making her feel better.

"I know you're young. Probably too young for it. But now I've fucked you, I'll do anything to be in you again." He kissed her ear.

"So... you are a family friend?" She looked up at him as he stroked her, relaxing her, with his story and his body.

"Much older than you are: sort of a daddy figure. Only ever since you got old enough, you've been thinking about me." He nuzzled her neck, making her head fall back in surrender that was sweet and tender but also sizzling like her blood.

"Go on?"

"So, I'm having an affair with an older lady and you know it, but you want me. Bad. And one night, when everyone is asleep, you leave something on my bed. A way to finally have me, but keep it your little secret."

Spike pulled back and shoved off his duster. He unbuttoned his shirt while Buffy watched, mouth dry.

He unzipped his fly.

He looked around her room until he saw black hosiery she'd left on her dresser in a mess. As she watched him, aroused and weepy and vulnerable, he went over and picked it up.

Then without missing a beat, he lifted one long tube and used it over his eyes, blindfolding himself.

Buffy stood in shock. What was he doing?

"Would this make it safer for you?" he asked her in a dark whisper.

How did he always know what she needed?

"Yes," she whispered back.

He sprawled over her bed, shoving his jeans down so his penis stood tall in his hands as he stroked it.

Buffy hesitated to go near what was so graphic and adult, but Spike knew how to lure his pretty fish to him.

"So I'm waiting for my regular girlfriend, but she's a real bitch. Out fucking her old boyfriend," his voice had venom so she knew he was thinking of Dru and Angel. "And you have wanted me so long. This is the only time you think you can ever have me: if only you have the courage to come and take what you're wanting," his voice was dark and sleepy and hypnotic.

Buffy was at the edge of the bed.

She dropped her wrap.

Her hands on her cheeks covering her fiery blush.

He was so hard and unsubtle.

"Come ride daddy's cock, little girl," he whispered.

"Spike!"

"You were made to take cock, so sweet and soft. Come on, baby, I'm safe: won't hurt my little girl."

"Tell me more story?" she asked him for more of the soft fantasy, needing to lose herself.

Spike smiled. "You come in and you don't know if you can go through with it. Look at me, so male. Can you put that inside you? It's not like when you are lying in bed and your body is hurting, thinking about me. All slick and ready for the fuck that never happens."

Buffy climbed on the bed and sat next to Spike. He took her small hand in his and traced a delicate pattern over the back of it. It made her throat tighten, even as she felt herself flexing, thinking about how he would feel, parting her softness.

Taking her.

"But I'm so needy, Buffy. Touching myself, so you lean over and give me a kiss. Don't expect me to grab you and lift you over me--"

Spike lifted Buffy, his lean muscles bulging.

Her head fell back as he brought her down over him. One hand in her, to spread her, the other pushing her hips down.

She looked down and saw her curls and slickness and then his sex disappear inside her. He was so thick it felt... raw.

"Fuck me like a good little girl, Buffy."

He cupped her ass cheeks as she began to move on him for the first time. Always before she'd been so passive, letting him do her, but now she came out of her girlish shell enough to move up and down.

Her mouth formed an "O" at how big he felt.

"So, while I'm in you, I know who it is I'm fucking: my little friend. I lie back and pretend I don't know who you are, but I know I'll be after you from now on. Have to keep it a secret from your mother and all her friends, 'cause I'm so much older than you are and I shouldn't be screwing a sweet little girl."

"Oh, Spike!" He was playing with her open folds and thrusting inside her. He wet one big finger in his mouth and then she felt it trail behind her. Her eyes flew open when she felt it circle her other opening. "No..."

"Shhh, let daddy show you. Gonna fuck your little ass one day soon and you'll like it--"

His finger gently went inside to where she felt another pulse that beat along with the one he was playing with at the top of her sex. It began to hurt, just that way it did when she thought about him but wouldn't let herself touch where she needed friction. He made her hurt from wanting him inside her. Not even Angel had done that.

Why was it after they were together she felt happy, except for worrying that they'd be caught? She knew he was evil. Angel had had a soul, but Spike didn't seem to need one to make her feel things she shouldn't.

She was crying now from the intensity. Stuffed with him. He was in total control of her body and she wanted that. He moved her up and down, spread so wide, helpless and vulnerable and open.

"Buffy?" Her door knob moved and Buffy gasped, lying on top of her vampire boyfriend, close to coming, and her mother was at her door.

"Mom." Spike didn't stop what he was doing and her door wasn't even locked! "I need some private time," she managed.

"Okay, sweetie. I'm going to bed. It's a school night so I want to see your light out soon."

Spike pulled her close, kissing her, seemingly indifferent that her mother could walk in and find them!

"Make sure I turn it out after I've finished fuckin' your daughter, Mrs. Summers," he whispered in a high voice.

Buffy gasped on a shocked laugh. "That's horrible!"

He smiled. "Yeah."

His fingers found her and opened her up to more intensity. She hung over him now like a flower weighted down by heavy rain. "Spike..."

"That's my girl. Come now: no, don't struggle, pet, you can!"

"Uhhhhh!"

They came this time together.

...

After, she was limp and sleepy.

She sprawled over him.

He reached over for his blue shirt and cleaned them both up with it, but his rubbing of her femininity made her sensitive and he used the shirt to force her to climax again, rubbing it in slow circles over her sex until she begged him to give her release.

"I think your story was on the bad side," she told him as he caressed her hair.

"Lucky for you I'm not your step daddy or something, because I would fuck you," Spike told her.

***************************
Finis