[Reviews - 12] LikedPrinter
Summary: This is an A/U that starts with Tara being shot and runs from there – but as much as anything else, it's also a character study of Spike. Characters/Pairings: Spike/Buffy, Willow/Tara, Xander/Anya and pretty much all the usual suspects.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 20664 Read: 9575
Published: 05/11/2006 Updated: 08/21/2006

1. Prologue and Part I by xyellowroset [Reviews - 1] Liked (2991 words)
Thank yous go to shellysmk for the prodding and encouragement and to lanchid for telling me the idea was a good one and to uisge_beatha for pushing me to not just gloss over the details but to take the time needed to flesh things out and finally to beanbeans for the probing questions and ego strokings that served to actually make me want to write for the first time in a long time.

WARNING: Multiple character deaths

4. Part 2 by xyellowroset [Reviews - 2] Liked (2320 words)
WARNING: Multiple character deaths

4. Part 3 by xyellowroset [Reviews - 1] Liked (1915 words)

5. Part 4 by xyellowroset [Reviews - 1] Liked (2972 words)
WARNING: Multiple character deaths

6. Part 5 by xyellowroset [Reviews - 1] Liked (3377 words)
Warning: Multiple Character Deaths

6. Part 6 by xyellowroset [Reviews - 2] Liked (2712 words)
Warning: Multpile Character Deaths

7. Part 7 by xyellowroset [Reviews - 1] Liked (2852 words)

8. Part 8 by xyellowroset [Reviews - 3] Liked (1525 words)
Thank you to beanbeans and uisge_beatha for the swift betas. Thank you also to those who have nominated and voted for me in various awards. I'm honestly touched and flattered.