[Reviews - 83] LikedPrinter
Summary: Goes completely off canon of Season 2: After a chain of devastating events that caused Buffy to emotionally spiral downward, she alienates herself from her friends and Watcher to live in her mother's house as a very lonely and bitter Slayer. Meanwhile, Drusilla's death in Prague left her broken childe, desperately seeking a mate who will forever love him.
One night he comes upon a young girl in Sunnydale but will he still want her after discovering her true identity as The Slayer? What happens when they meet and will the new Big Bad drive them apart or strengthen their bond further? NOTE: The character for the big bad is not from the original series at all.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Horror, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Character Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 37315 Read: 9272
Published: 05/13/2006 Updated: 12/14/2010

1. Prologue / Welcome to Sunnydale by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 14] Liked (4016 words)
I would like to thank both Luxferi my beta, and Tina an author I beta for with helping me with this summary. I would especially like to thank Luxferi for brainstorming like crazy on this new fic. Through out this chapter your going to confused. The prologue won't be explained till later but the chapter one will be soon. So just give it a chance till I post more chapters please.

2. Elegant Secrets by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 15] Liked (3763 words)
Chapter 2: A little dull but some things are explained. It will definately start to pick up by next chapter.

3. Life of the others by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 21] Liked (4942 words)
Hi. I haven't updated this fic in a long time. So hopefully I still have readers. Thanks to all reviewers and I definetly promise things will get exciting next chapter. Enjoy!

4. Lustin' in the back booth by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 5] Liked (5709 words)
Well, if you've been following Mafia Mistress I'm sure you're surprised to see that I have not one update but two updates as well. It's been quite awhile since I posted anything for this story but I finally got my muse to hammer out something that resembled what I have in my head.
You might also know I am in need of beta. The last time i updated this story was with my wonderful former beta Luxferi and she did a wonderful job for all my past work. I need a new beta with great experience and someone who I can throw plot ideas around with. Feel free to e-mail me, if you're interested at spuffy.obsessedworks@yahoo.com Now, please enjoy chapter 4.

5. Irony by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 10] Liked (4091 words)
So I am alive, I have not given up writing Spuffy at all. it's merely that fun little time of real life getting in the way. For those of who I know will ask, I going to continue writing Mafia Mistress, do not worry. I'm just currently stuck at a standstill in the middle of the current chapter I'm writing so I felt that I should work on this and maybe it will get those Spuffy creative juices flowing.

6. Run-Ins by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 4] Liked (5814 words)
I was going to update Mafia Mistress first, however I was already so far in this chapter I decided to just hammer it out.

7. Ambushed by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 5] Liked (3905 words)
So, totally just wrote this whole chapter in one sitting. The plus side of being sick, endless time for thinking for writing while I lay in bed.
Warning: Some very graphic violence ahead.

8. I Got You by Spuffy_obsessed [Reviews - 9] Liked (5075 words)
So, many of you were shocked to read in the last chapter Buffy be taken down. Need I remind you, that she had been sick, tired, and repeatedly whacked with what would equal heavier than a baseball bat. Likely she can still be taken down after all that.
This chapter deals with Buffy's denial and leaves her contemplating. However the next few chapters are about to get intense and things of Buffy's past are going to begin to come out. Plus we'll see more of the introduction of the prologue situation.