Author's Chapter Notes:
First of all guys I want to apologize for the lack of updates recently, I’ve been dealing with too many problems and other things that have taken up my time that I just haven’t had any time to write. I swear if, I could double the time in a day I still wouldn’t have enough time to do everything.

Anyways as always thank you so much to all of you who are still reading thing, I can’t tell you how much it means to me that you are.

Beta’d by Vamptastica, but all mistakes are mine, she wonderful but not a miracle worker ya know? *winks*


They laid there intimately intertwined and thoroughly replete after hours of making love for the first time in more than eight long years. It had been slow and sweet, both of them taking their time as if it were the first time once again and Spike had made sure he showed her in every way possible just how much he still loved her.

In fact, he'd shown her several times over again.

Even now he couldn’t believe how lucky he was. All though the night and into the early morning hours they’d told one another how much they loved each other, as well as showing it through touch and feel.

He could actually see a future, for himself, for them both, for the first time in a very long time. And he was doubly lucky in that the woman he saw in his future, that he loved more than life itself, was currently lying on top of him idly drawing patterns on his chest as he held her tightly.

They could do this.

He’d find a way to make sure Riley couldn’t touch her ever again.

It wasn't a question of if he would, he just had to.

He thought about telling her what he had found out about Riley, but didn’t want to ruin the afterglow, so he settled on just being content enjoying the feeling of her naked body against his.

‘Such a hardship,’ he thought to himself as his hands mapped out every far too angular curve of her body. ‘Gotta make sure she starts eating more. She’s far too thin.’

Actually, he’d like to see her with a lot more curves, with much softer ones too. He could envision his Buffy glowing and heavy with his child; her earlier babbling had gotten his imagination going into over time. But he could wait a little while for that. Right now, it was just good having her in his arms again.

Buffy bit her lower lip nervously as she looked up at him, he looked so far away, like he was thinking about something, “Will?”

Coming back to the present, he shoved the one final image of their future together away and met her worried hazel eyes with his bright blue ones, “What’s wrong, luv?” he asked getting a bit nervous himself.

Maybe he was getting ahead of himself, maybe she was starting to have second thoughts about them. ‘Good god, don’t tell me she wants to go back? Back to him?’ his mind screamed in silent fear, as he pulled her just a little closer, the need to keep her safe overpowering.

She glanced down and concentrated on the pattern she was drawing in his bare chest as she worried her lip a little more. “Um…where… I mean, what are we going to do now?" Her voice becoming smaller and smaller as she spoke, until it was no more than a whisper in the early morning quiet.

A slow seductive smile slowly spread across his features as his eyes twinkled down at her, “Well, was thinkin’ we’d rest up a bit then see about a couple more rounds, then maybe take a nice long soak or somethin’?” He teased her wiggling his brow even though he knew full well that wasn’t what she’d meant.

She blushed brightly and laughed as she slapped his chest playfully, “Spike! That’s not what I meant, and you know it,” she giggled.

Her eyes sparkled at him, and her smile lit her face as she smiled at him. She looks so damn beautiful when she smiles like that, Will thought .Giving her his best innocent smile he shrugged, “Well ya asked, luv. Didn’t specify what next ya were talkin’ about now did ya?” he winked at her before getting serious.

He had wanted to wait until later in the day or maybe tomorrow before they started talking about their future, or what he hoped would be their future, but since she brought it up he was hoping that meant she wanted to move on and forget her old life here. Maybe she would be more willing to move away than he thought.

And once again, he was really over thinking this, he sighed.

“Right, future, what next right?” he asked.

“Well, we’ve gotta decide if we’re still going to the reunion tonight or not, for one thing? Doesn’t matter to me either way really, just not gonna go if ya don’t want to I guess.” He babbled; he hated when he babbled. But when he got really nervous the old, unsure, pre-teen-nerd-who-wrote-bloody-awful-poetry and wore glasses-William found his way out of the little box he kept him in.

Sighing, he closed his eyes and murmured, “Bloody hell.”

Buffy on the other hand, thought it was just the cutest thing to see Will like this. She’d always loved the softer, more unsure side of him though she’d never tell him that. Buffy’d found out that he detested that side of himself not long after they’d first met when they were young children.

Biting her lip to keep from giggling, she smiled at him softly, “I’d like to still go to the reunion if that’s alright?” She asked hopefully, “I’d love to see everyone again, it’s been a while.”

Silently Spike let out a sigh of relief, he’d been hoping she still wanted to go. “Right,” he nodded.

Buffy beamed up at him before leaning forward and kissing him softly, “Thank you,” she whispered before she kissed him again, this time deeper.

Pulling back Will could see the twinkle of mischief in her eyes once again and he knew exactly what his little vixen was thinking about and it was confirmed a second later when she wiggled on top of him. He groaned as their bodies that were still joined moved deliciously together and made him start to harden again almost instantly.

Batting her eyelashes at him she purred, “Now what was that about another few rounds?” Her tiny hand was already teasing his flat nipple making it taut while the other one skimmed down along his side with the barest touch.

Spike moaned, arching into her, loving the feel of her fingers on his skin. Running his hands down over her hips, he gently pulled her thighs upwards to wrap around his waist so she straddled him and changing the angle of the slow thrusts he’d started into her depths.

“Think I would be more than happy ta just do this all day, baby,” he told her cupping her breasts in his hands as she leaned back exposing more of her tiny but still perfect body to his hungry gaze. Brushing his thumbs back and forth over her already taut nipples made them tighten and pucker more.

Buffy moaned, arching herself into his touch even more, her lower body grinding and thrusting in time with his in a slow sensual dance that was as old as time. “I think….” She panted, getting lost in the moment as his thrusts picked up, “I think... that... is a ... great... plan.”

“Sounds bloody well perfect ta me,” he growled in a husky voice as he sat up changing the angle and depth of his thrusts. His strokes brushed over her g spot with each and every thrust as Spike wrapped his arms around her back holding her close.

When he took her nipple into his mouth, rolled the overly sensitive bud between his teeth and sucked. Buffy screamed as she came again for what seemed like the millionth time in the last few hours but at the same time it felt like it had been forever since the last.

In that moment there was no past and no future, there was only here and now with the man she knew she was meant to be with forever. She’d never in a billion years love anyone as much as she loved Will.

She never had, and never would. He was her world and always would be.

She’d known that from the moment she saw him standing on Dru’s front porch when they were thirteen. Her heart cried out even then at its young age that they were soul mates, destined to be together.

Spike rolled his eyes upward, still suckling her breast, watching her face as she climaxed. Her inner walls constricting around him deliciously as he continued their rhythm, he loved seeing her in the throws of passion, she glowed, effulgent. Her cries of pleasure were music to his ears and he could listen to them for the rest of his life, in fact he was rather hoping he would be.

Her body had tightened to a vice grip of velvet and heat around him and Spike knew he wasn’t going to last too much longer as her inner muscles quaked and spasmed around his throbbing cock. Just as Buffy was starting to come down, Spike leaned back releasing one breast and then captured the other, reached down between them he flicked her overly sensitive clit a few times, and sent her over the edge once again, his name tumbling from her lips. With one last deep thrust he came calling out Buffy’s name and following her into sublime bliss.

Coming back down from yet another amazing orgasm, Buffy slumped against Spike’s chest feeling like a limp rag doll. A very happy and sated rag doll, but a rag doll just the same.

She couldn’t remember ever feeling so… alive in years.

Closing her eyes she laid her head over his heart and listened to the soothing rhythm of the slowly decreasing beat. ‘This is heaven,’ she thought.

Spike ran his hand gently up and down her slightly damp back, as he watched her wondering what she was thinking. This last time they’d made love she’d been quieter. Seeming to be more lost in her own thoughts he mused, but at the same time he knew she was with him, even more so than she’d been before.

He didn’t know how to put it into words but there was something this last time, something magickal that hadn’t happened before. They’d made love a thousand times over the years they’d been together, hundreds of different ways, but nothing could compare to what they’d just shared.

There was a peace now, some unknown, indescribable force that had been keeping them apart was suddenly gone and he knew it was gone for good.

Unwilling to break this moment, Spike was content to lay there just holding her, leaning down to kiss the top of her head every once in awhile. Buffy felt the same way, she was just too content to move, that was until their bodies cooled so much that Buffy shivered. Then and only then, did he reach down and pull the covers over them.

Buffy’s eyes grew heavier and heavier as the soothing caress of his hand and the steady beat of his heart lulled her into slumber once again, “I love you, Will Hawthorn,” she whispered before letting sleep consume her.

“I love you too, Elizabeth Summers,” he whispered back, with a grin on his face and one last kiss on top of her head then he let sleep take him as well.

They’d have to talk about what they’d do after the reunion later.


***************



Just after noon Spike was woken by the sound of the ringing phone on the bedside table. Not wanting to wake Buffy he reached over and answered it groggily, “’ello?”

There was a long pause on the other end, “Good afternoon, Mr. Hawthorn. I’m sorry to disturb you but I have a lady down here insisting she has to talk to you.”

Spike sighed, there were only a handful of people who knew where he was, and even fewer were women and considering one was staying in the hotel only a few doors down with her husband, and another one was currently in his arms, that only left one- Gwen.

His mind raced, he’d told her where they were staying in case of an emergency and she’d promised not to bother them unless it was bad. So what was wrong? And how bad was it? he mused.

“Did the lady give ya a name or say what she had ta talk ta me about?” he asked wanting to make sure it was Gwen before just let her up.

Another pause where he could hear just the faintest bit of the conversation before the concierge came back on the line. “The lady says her name is Gwen Sullivan, however she says the rest she will only tell you or Ms. Summers."

“Right then, send her up.” Spike said before returning the phone to the cradle.

“How’d Gwen know where we were staying?” Buffy asked sleepily.

Leaning down he kisses her gently before answering, “Told her last night where we were in case she needed ta find ya.”

Spike frowned, “But she said wouldn’t say what she wants, wasn’t supposed ta come unless something was wrong either,” he murmured the last part hoping she wouldn’t hear it since she was already climbing out of bed and searching for her robe.

Tbc….