Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning! This chapter contains rape, sexual and physical abuse- some of which is on the graphic side. Please if this bothers you in any way please do not read it. You have been warned!
I will give a full chapter summary in the heading of the next chapter for those of you who do not wish to read the violence.
Beta'd by: VamptasticA *hugs* Thank you so much sweetie for everything.
From time to time I might be putting in little clips of songs that have some meaning or connection to this story. This one I'm going to add in here has a big signifigance to me. Nickelback is one of the bands that I've found that has helped me over the last ten months. I dearly love thier music. This song fits and I listened to it a lot while writing this chapter.

Well you can dig me up a grave
And try and stick me in the ground
Well you can tie me to the bed
And try and beat me half to death
But you can never keep me down
Well you can stick me in a hole
And you can pray all day for rain
You can shoot me in the leg
Just to try to make me beg
And you can leave me there for days

~Follow You Home- Nickelback

~*~
Banner also made by the lovely and wickedly talented VamptasticA

Spike had been so caught up in trying to find out more about Riley and his family that he’d lost track of time. When he finally did notice it was almost too late and he’d promised Angel and Dru that he’d pick them up at the airport.

As he ran through an even more crowded than usual LAX, William narrowly missed being run over by an elderly woman with far more luggage than anyone needed.

Skidding to a halt at the baggage claim he panted looking around for his friends.

Thankfully he’d made in time. Angel was just coming though the wide archeway with his arm wrapped around Dru’s waist.

After greeting the couple and gathering the luggage the three of them headed out to the parking garage where Spike’s rental was. Along the way they chatted about how the children weren’t happy they couldn’t come see “Uncle Spike” too, but were happy to be staying with Dru’s sister Darla and her two children for a few days.

As happy as he was to see the couple, his mind was still back in the hotel room trying to find a way to get Buffy out of the situation she was in and seeing them made it even more difficult to not have her by his side. So he plastered on the most sincere, cheery smile he could muster, not wanting them to know quite yet what was going on.

The truth was he planned on talking to Angel about helping him but first he wanted to know about Riley.

If there was something even the least bit paranormal about him or his family he wasn’t sure he was going to involve his best friend. He just wouldn't risk him getting hurt.

No, if this was more than just the normal abuse case, Spike would call in Lindsey or someone else that had worked on these types of cases with him before. Although Spike hoped and prayed that it wasn’t, his gut was telling him it was.

And it was bad, and his gut was saying it was something even he hadn’t seen before.

***************************

Buffy was on edge all day long.

Every time the front door would chime announcing someone was entering or leaving the restaurant she just about jumped out of her skin. She didn’t know who or what to expect especially after all that had happened in the last twenty-four hours.

Was Spike going to come back looking for her like Sara said?

Was Riley going to show up in one of his drunken rages he was prone to? Or worse had he found out that she’d decided to go to the reunion anyways? Could he have found out about the dress that she and Gwen had bought earlier that day and stashed at Faith and Gwen’s place. Did he know that his sister and Faith were helping her? And what if he did? What would he do to them? Let alone herself?

He’d been way too calm lately. Oddly so.

She knew it wasn’t going to last, the only question was when was he going to lose it and where.

She hoped it wasn’t here at the diner and she really hoped she wasn’t around when he did.

Normally the longer he went between violent episodes the more volatile they would be when he finally did explode.

She shuddered just thinking about the last time he went so long between rages. It had ended with him repeatedly raping her to the point that she had a hard time moving for days. He’d bruised parts of her that she didn’t even know could be and she knew for sure they shouldn’t be.

Closing her eyes she shuddered again as she tried to shove that memory out of her head forever.

It had to be one of her worse to date.

****************


Sara collapsed back on the bed of the luxury penthouse apartment panting heavily beside Riley, sweat glistened all over her bare skin. “That was a-fucking-mazing, baby,” she purred rolling over and into his waiting arms.

He smirked pulling her closer so she rested half on top of him. “Always is," he said even as he was already growing harder again.

“Mmm… true enough.” She sighed in contentment basking in the after glow of their all day marathon sexcapades.

She’d originally come to the Finns’ Los Angels Office to tell Riley about the guy that had been in earlier asking about Buffy. But instead she ended up in his bed with him in his penthouse on the top floor of the agency like she always did.

She could never resist him for some reason.

No matter how hard she tried.

There was just something about him that had her eating out of his hand the moment she laid eyes on him. And once she got a taste of him she just couldn’t stop. She was like an addict needing her next fix.

She hated being like this. Hated feeling like she was betraying herself and her friend in every way but ...she just couldn't control herself. Here she was, Buffy’s friend and yet she couldn’t keep her hands off her husband, nor could she stop herself from telling him any and all things that went on at work.

“So you said you had something to tell me when you showed up this afternoon. What was it?” he inquired, running his hand down his favorite toys spine.

“God that feels good…” Sara shuddered, moaning softly as her body began to tighten in anticipation of the next round. “There was a guy that came in early this morning asking questions about Buffy. He said he was an old friend from high school.”

Riley froze staring down at the woman in his arms. His inner demon growled and snarled thinking any man was even near what was his.

Sara held her breath as she saw his eyes turn blazing red. Licking her lips she started rising off of him and the bed only to have him grab her so fast she couldn’t even blink. “Riley?” she whispered as her throat felt like it was on fire.

“Who?” he roared tightening his hold on her. “Who was it?”

Sara panicked. She’d never seen him like this. She struggled trying desperately to break free, but it was no use Riley just wouldn’t let go. The harder she pulled the less her body would comply. She tried to scream but her vocal cords wouldn’t work either.

It was like her body had a mind of its own.

He cupped the side of her face with clawed fingers as he drew her closer, his eyes burning with bright fire and his skin had turned ashen, “Who?” he demanded again staring in to her eyes.

Sara tried to fight it but as she opened her mouth again to scream she heard herself telling him all that she knew, “William… he said his name was William.”

His inner demon roared as he hurled her across the bed. Getting up he stalked to the closet, grabbed a couple pairs of handcuffs and a gag before returning to the bed and chaining her to it. Then he turned grabbing the phone intent on calling and checking in on his wife.

Riley paced waiting for someone to pick up. “Rosey’s Diner, how may I help you?” a young male voice cracked.

He smirked at his luck, the new dishwasher hadn’t been there enough to befriend or lie for Buffy like so many others there would. “Yes, this is Riley Finn, Buffy’s husband. May I have a word with her?” he asked in his sweetest most innocent voice.

“Umm… I’m sorry Mr. Finn but we’re kinda swamped here right now. She’s with a customer. Can I give her a message and have her call you back?”

Riley smirk grew as he thought to himself, Oh I have a message for my wife alright but I'm going to deliver it in person… out loud he said, “No, that’s fine. I’ll tell her when I see her later. Do me a favor? Don’t even mention I called.” He added giving his final words a push to make the teen do his bidding.

“Okay, Mr. Finn if that’s what you want. Have a good night.”

“You too, and remember don’t tell anyone I called.” Hanging up the phone he laughed. What a weak minded fool the boy was.

He turned his attention back to the bed, he’d deal with Buffy later but for now he had other matters to attend to.

Sara’s eyes grew wider and wider as she watched her lover, now turned demon, draw closer and closer to the bed. She fought against the restraints with all her strength but it was no use.

“Shh… lover,” he whispered in her ear as he trailed one of his claws down the front of her body. “I’m not going to hurt you…” tilting his head to the side he grinned showing a whole mouth full of jagged teeth. “Well, not yet anyways.”

Lightly stroking his talon back and forth over her lower abdomen he added, “If I do I’ll lose another one. Almost a shame though, I finally found someone weak-willed enough to carry my offspring but still lovely enough to make it worth my while.”

She shook in sheer terror, it wasn't possible…she couldn’t possibly be hearing what she thought she was hearing could she?

He inhaled deeply drinking in her fear. Sex was always so much better with strong emotions mixed in, but fear, that was his personal favorite.

The incubus laughed evilly reading her mind like an open book. “Oh yes, lover. You heard right, you’re carrying my child.”

Riley pushed a pulse of magick into her stomach making it glow an eerie shade of red, revealing a tiny form that began to grow before her very eyes. “Course I could always help it along some.” He said in a low growl before thrusting himself deep inside her.

Sara screamed in pain but it was lost to the gag Riley had tied around her head.


*********************************************

I told you this chapter was going to be violent. Hopefully none of you hate me or this story now because of it. The next chapter will have some disturbing stuff in it as well but hopefully not as much as this one did.

Tbc…