"Ya trust me?" Buffy asks as she kneels on the bed next to Spike, completely ignoring his question to her.

"When you’ve got a gleam like that in your eyes? No, I don’t trust you at all," he stares at her suspiciously.

"A gleam like what?" she asks innocently while idly running her hands over the scarves she’s holding.

"Like you’re up to no good," he replies distractedly, his eyes on her hands. "What are the scarves for?"

"I’m not up to no good," she ignores his question again. "I’m planning some very good things."

"Such as …," his scarred eyebrow arches up in silent prompting for her to reveal more information now.

With a very naughty smile curling her lips she places the palm of her left hand against the center of his chest and pushing until he’s laying on his back. She then takes one scarf, leans over his body and ties one end securely around his left wrist.

"Too tight?" she asks while tugging at the knot to make sure she tied a good one.

"’s good," he answers with a smirk as he’s finally figured out what she’s up to.

"Good," she pulls his hand up toward the headboard then ties the other end of the scarf tightly around one of the rails in the wrought iron frame.

As she moves to similarly restrain his right hand he tugs experimentally at the left, checking the durability of the fabric himself. When she finishes and sits back on her heels to admire him laying there nude with his arms bound securely to the headboard he frowns while tugging at both restraints, finding no give in the knots.

"You’ve done this before?"

"Yep," she replies with a smile that grows even bigger upon seeing the jealousy deepening the blue of his eyes. "Don’t you remember how good I am with knots from all those times tying you up at Giles’?"

"Always knew you liked doing that," he gives her a leering glance and settles into a comfortable position so his arms aren’t stretched too much, the jealousy fading at her teasing words.

"You were really kinda cute all trussed up and surly because of it," she remembers with a reluctant grin, still not about to concede even to herself that she may have had feelings for him beyond a basic appreciation of his bad boy good looks that long ago.

"Appreciate the reminder, pet," he growls sarcastically.

She makes a mental note that he does indeed hold grudges for childishly long periods of time and he’s still holding one over the whole ‘keeping in chained or tied up after he got chipped’ thing of a few years ago. She then rolls her eyes at that realization and resists the urge to call him on acting like a big baby.

Not wanting to spoil the mood she was looking to set she instead bites her tongue and picks up the last scarf with a thoughtful expression on her face.

"Looks like I brought too many," she observes while idly twisting the fabric around her fingers. "What do you suppose I should do with it?"

"Something tells me you’ve plans already," he remarks with a watchful glint in his eyes.

"You know me so well," she bends down to kiss him and, while she’s at it, wrap the third scarf around his head securing it over his eyes to effectively blindfold him.

"Hey - "

"Don’t make me gag you, too," she interrupts to threaten when he begins to protest.

"Knew you were kinky," he informs her while shifting his head around in an attempt to dislodge the material around his head, "shoulda known you were a sadist as well."

"Hey," she smacks his chest for that insult, "I’m not being sadistic, I’m being creative and sensual. And," she runs her tongue over his lips while moving a hand down his body to his now full-fledged erection, "don’t even try to tell me you’re not liking it."

"I’m sure I’ll love it when you actually get down to business."

"Patience is a virtue," she points out as she begins to ease off the bed again.

"Vampire, luv, not interesting in being virtuous," he reminds her with a wry smile that turns to a frown as he feels her weight leave the mattress. "What are you up to know?"

"If I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise," she tells him while picking his shirt up off the floor and putting it on to cover her nudity before unlocking her bedroom door and preparing to leave the room again.

"Buffy what …," he asks in confusion at the sound of the door opening, "where are you going?"

"Stay put," she orders with a snicker at the way he begins tossing his head from side to side again trying to get the blindfold off, "I’ll be right back."

"Buffy," he growls warningly while tugging again at his bound wrists, not really trying to break free because with his strength if he really wanted free no dainty little silk scarf was going to hold him.

"I’ll be right back," she promises again before leaving the room to tiptoe downstairs.

Even though she knew she and Spike were alone in the house she felt compelled to sneak around in it while searching for the items needed to bring to life the ideas she has in her head. His borrowed shirt covers her to mid-thigh, which is decent enough coverage, but still she feels a bit exposed as she’s wandering around in broad daylight wearing it.

Not wanting to linger over this task she rushes down into the basement where she’d stored Willow’s ‘box o’ temptation,’ cursing how cool the cement floor felt beneath her bare feet. Rifling quickly through the box she finds a tall white candle and pulls it out with a wicked grin then rushes back upstairs to get the rest of what she needs from the kitchen. Once there she set the candle down on the counter and begins opening cupboards in search of possible foodstuffs to use. Having no idea what exactly she was in the mood for or what would be best suited for her plans she pulls a few things out and places them next to the candle on the counter. Next she grabs a bowl and goes to the freezer to fill it with ice cubes, grabbing a container of Cool Whip from the compartment while she’s at it. She looks critically at her growing collection of items, sees one thing missing and opens a drawer to get a basting brush.

Satisfied she gathers everything up in her arms, shifting and juggling it all until she’s pretty sure nothing will fall, then trudges back to her bedroom humming a bit under her breath. Careful not to spill the bowl of ice she sets it down on the bottom edge of the mattress along with all the other items she’s collected. Still humming no particular tune as she goes she leaves the room again to collect all the clean towels from the bathroom before mentally declaring all her gathering done then returning and firmly locking her bedroom door behind herself. The towels are added to the pile of things at the foot of the bed followed by a bottle of baby oil from her vanity and the Zippo lighter she fished out of Spike’s duster.

With a sigh at how much work preparations are taking she moves the candle, ice and lighter to her bedside table for later use. She moves the containers of food type items down to the floor so they don’t bounce all around on the bed with her movements then joins Spike on the mattress to begin putting the towels under his nude body.

"What the devil are you up to?" he finally asks after she gets the last towel in place under his head.

"Five foot three in bare feet," she quips while shrugging off his shirt.

"Buffy," he huffs impatiently while squirming a bit, as if uncomfortable in his nude state.

"You’ll find out what I’m doing just as soon as you shut up and let me do it," she says with a stern glance that’s wasted on him with that blindfold in place. "First, I need your opinion on something."

"What’s that?" he asks with a frown furrowing his forehead and puckering his lips.

Rather than answer right away she leans over the edge of the bed and picks a container up off the floor. She identifies the plastic jar of creamy peanut butter she’d brought upstairs, unscrews the lid and dips her left index finger inside to coat it with the thick spread.

"What - " Spike pulls his head back sharply as she touches the messy digit to his lips and she sighs.

"It’s peanut butter, it’s not gonna bite ya," she informs him with a roll of her eyes.

"What’s it for?"

"Eating," she says slowly as if talking to a child.

"Know that," he opens his mouth to lick and suck her finger clean when she again pokes at his lips. "You acting out a 9 ½ Weeks fantasy?"

"That the movie with the guy and an ice cube?" she asks idly while putting the peanut back on the floor and picking up the next container.

"Among other things," he responds before opening his mouth to clean a finger now coated with milk chocolate cake frosting. "This taste test going anywhere?"

"Uh-huh," she puts the frosting aside and gets to the bottle of honey. "You pick what you like that taste of most," she squirts a heavy dollop of the sweet thick liquid on her finger then puts it to his lips, "and I’ll lick it off your body," she smiles as his tongue stills in the act of lapping up the honey from her hand.

"Really?"

"Really," she watches him finish off the honey then pulls her hand back to give him a taste of cool whip, the last of his choices. "Which do you like better?"

"The last one," he smiles and licks all traces of food from his lips. "Mix it with the honey."

Grateful for that bit of guidance she puts the lids back on the peanut butter and frosting, after taking a moment to get herself a taste of the latter, then puts them back on the floor while bringing the honey and cool whip onto the bed. She looks around for the basting brush and finds it rolled under his leg along with the paintbrush she’d borrowed from Dawn’s room to wake him up. The paintbrush is tossed aside while the cleaner one from the kitchen is dipped into the whipped cream as she begins her chore of decorating his body with the confection to be licked off.

She starts at his wrists, just below the material there binding him to the headboard, and drags the brush down each arm, leaving a white trail in her wake. He shudders at the movement of the bristles over his skin and with a grin she sees that his cock is responding to the sensations as well, jerking every now and again in reaction to a tickling touch to his flesh.

Dipping the brush back into the cream as needed, she proceeded to place dollops on of the white treat on his nose and behind his ears. Brushed a faint trail over his lips, cheeks and throat. Drew odd patterns across his shoulders and chest. Circled his nipples and navel. Made a thick line down the center of his ribs and stomach. Teased him with slow circles of the brush over his pelvic area without going near his erection. Then painted diagonal lines on his inner thighs and over his calves before finishing up with thick swirls on the backs of his knees and soles of his feet.

By the time she set the container of Cool whip back on the floor and picked up the bottle of honey he was groaning and arching into her every movement. Knowing she was gonna make herself sick with this overly sweet exercise she began pouring the honey onto his pale skin, leaving sticky lines over his biceps, neck, chest, stomach and legs. His nipples were coated liberally with the sweetener, so she’d have good reason to linger over the nubs when she got to them with her mouth, and she filled his belly button up with the liquid before putting it too aside and sitting back to admire her work.

"You are such a mess," she tsks with a slight giggle at the sight of his all sprawled out, blindfolded and covered by honey and liquefying Cool Whip.

"Clean me up," he orders with a smirk of his white frosted lips.

"Don’t mind if I do," with an anticipatory grin she moves to the foot of the bed to begin cleaning up her mess.

Her tongue flicks out to lap up all traces of the whipped cream from the bottoms of his feet, as the stuff had melted and run over the creases in his skin. Though she’d put nothing on them, she suckles on each of his toes while she was there, drawing a low growl of pleasure from him as she did so. Within a few moments his feet were decorated only with her saliva and her mouth was moving up his right calf.

She wonders at the lack of hair on his limbs as she mixes the honey and Cool whip together with her tongue before eating the combination up but can’t be bothered to ask about it at a time like this. By the time she gets to his knee and cleans the back of it she’s beginning to realize that his 5’ 10" frame is a lot of skin to lick and wishes she’d thought to get a glass of water or something for herself. While making a mental note to include that next time she finishes his knee and moves down to his left ankle to clean that leg up to the same point.

She settles herself between his calves once they’ve both been cleansed and continues on up his left thigh, lavishing attention on the flesh near his groin, knowing how each flick of her tongue there sent sensations straight to his cock. Her mouth trails kisses over the crease where his thigh and hip meet, causing her cheek to brush against his balls, which tightened in reaction to the contact. A quick glance upward shows his arms tense from the way his hands were gripping the rails of the headboard and his lower lip clenched between his flat white teeth as he fights for control over his body.

Getting a little antsy herself she cleans his right thigh a bit quicker only to again linger over his hips and abdomen. It took several forays into his navel to remove all traces of honey from his navel and she could feel his cock jump each time her tongue delved into the indentation. As she moves on upward to his stomach she scoots her body further up the bed and presses her chest against his groin so his erection is nestled between her pert breasts. His hips automatically begin rocking his length against her warm flesh and she smiles against his abs as she quickly licks them clean.

In a rush to get to the good stuff she leaves behind some sticky spots on her way to his nipples. He groans in protest when she shifts further up his body, moving her breasts away from his dick, but he continues to grind it against her stomach while she focuses her oral attentions on his chest. As she reaches the hard little nubs she wraps her arms around his waist and curls her hands up over the backs of his shoulders to hold him in place as she lightly flicks the tip of her tongue over each peak, getting just a taste of the honey there. His next groan is one of pleasure as his chest arches up toward her lips and she obeys the silent urging by licking each nub more firmly.

"Buffy," he grounds out with a faint growl as she continues to tease with flighty licks alternating between the two sweetened nipples, "suck it."

"Suck what?" she asks coyly, continuing to lap at both nubs while moving a hand from his back down between their bodies to brush at his erection with her fingertips. "This," she drags her tongue hard over his left nipple, "or this?" she wraps her hand around his length and strokes up toward the tip.

"Oh, Christ," he groans before bucking under her touch and coming over her hand and chest.

Tsking playfully at the sticky wetness on her flesh she pulls back from his chest and stares down at him with a feigned look of sternness that he can’t see because of her brilliant blindfolding idea.

"Look at what you’ve done," she says as she takes the scarf from his eyes when the last shudder of his orgasm shakes his body and he relaxes, momentarily sated. "I just finished cleaning those areas and you get them all dirty again," she scolds with a pointed glance at his groin and cum slicked stomach. "And I’m not cleaning this up," she wags her glistening hand at him then rubs it over her chest.

"Oops," he mutters insincerely with a smile curling his lips at her antics and a flare of desire in his eyes as he admires his juices coating her skin.

That gleam in his gaze quickly changes her plans from cleaning him up to putting him to work on her wet flesh. With a matching fire heating her green eyes to an emerald shade she puts her hand to his mouth and traces his lips with a cum covered finger that he automatically licks at.

"That’s right," she encourages while shifting to straddle his ribs, "clean up your mess."

Their gazes remain locked as he obeys the command with blind flicks of his tongue over her palm and fingers. Each rasp of the organ over her skin sends thrills throughout her body until she pulls the hand back to brace it on the pillow under his head as she shifts her weight forward to lean over him.

"Don’t forget here," she sighs with her other hand going into his hair to guide his head to her chest.

"Wouldn’t dream of it, luv," she feels him smirk against her flesh moments before his lips and tongue begin removing all traces of his seed from her body.

With a shuddering moan she arches forward as he sucks her breast into his mouth, gnawing gently between licking and suckling on the mound. When he shifts to the other side to give it the same treatment she clenches her eyes shut and begins grinding herself into his chest to stimulate her clit. Her hand fists in his hair to press his face tighter to her breast as she moves harder and faster against his hard muscles, feeling the tingles of imminent orgasm throughout her body.

So it’s no wonder she nearly screams in frustration when he stops sucking on her tits and pulls his head back to inform her in a very smug voice that she was, "All clean, luv."

~*~

TBC