She’s made a decision.

After watching Buffy hesitate before leading him into her bedroom for what felt like an eternity, Spike could tell she had finally decided something inside herself.

Something to do with him.

Something to do with them.

He tenses in preparation of her coming to her senses and rejecting him again as she raises her eyes to meet his. The pale green depths of her gaze are clear and resolute, telling him that whatever conclusion she’s come to he won’t be able to get around it this time.

Her hand slides from where it’s still holding onto his wrist and he looks down sharply as he feels her fingers threading through his own in a definite hand-holding kind of way.

"We’ll have to be quiet," some part of him hears her say, but the words don’t really compute in his brain. He’s still too braced for her standard rejection for it to register that she isn’t rejecting him this time.

Then she’s leading him gently into her room and his mind replays that quick little statement and it sinks in that Buffy is finally inviting him into her bedroom.

As she releases his hand to turn away to close the door behind them he catches on to the fact that she has in deed made her decision and this was it.

She wants him here.

When she turns to face him again, leaning back against the wooden barrier she’s just locked, looking a bit nervous and surprised by her own actions his tension turns to that of unfulfilled desire. With a low growl he closes the space between them, intent on finishing what they’d started.

Twice today he had come close to reaching the Heaven he knew when he was inside her and felt her body convulsing with pleasure against and around his. Both times forces had conspired to keep him from attaining that ecstasy and now that he had it within reach again he wasn’t going to let it slip through his fingers a third time.

The ‘William’ inside him was insisting that they needed to stop and discuss this clearly monumental step they were taking, wanted to spout poetry to his beloved Buffy to express what this simple invitation meant to him, but that tiny voice was ignored as usual. His demon was roaring to claim her now that she appeared to be accepting what they had together, his fangs were itching with the need to elongate and sink into her tender flesh. Spike, though, always a combination of the two forces, simply had to have her. To show her the depths of his emotions and take her to such heights of pleasure that she forgets having known or wanting to be with any man but him, staking his claim on her with his body.

His hard body pins hers against the door with an audible thump of their combined weight hitting into the barrier and she meets his hunger with her own. His mouth crashes down atop hers and her lips part with a low sound of pleasure for his tongue to plunge deeply inside. He lowers a hand to grab onto her hips so he can angle them until his erection is cradled against her core and she winds her legs tightly around his waist to make the most of the contact. Not needing to hold her in place, his hands immediately slide up under her shirt to fondle her breasts roughly as she once again rips the shirt from his body so her hands can freely roam over his chest and back. Her fingers rake across his skin, grabbing at the cool flesh and seeking purchase to draw him closer, as if she’s as desperate as he to truly merge their bodies into one. She’s grinding herself frantically against his crotch and he curses that they’re both wearing pants that force him to put some space between their bodies if he wants to get inside her.

All too soon she’s forced to pull her mouth back from his to draw air into her lungs and he buries his face against her neck then stumbles away from the door to tumble their bodies onto her bed. He twists to take the brunt of the fall and the second they settle Buffy takes advantage of the dominant position the move gives her.

In the faintly moonlit room his eyes can see the anticipatory smile that curls her lips as she draws her legs out from under him and shifts onto all fours above him. For a moment she just stares down at him, meeting his gaze in the dimness, then she lowers her head to press her lips against his forehead in a chaste, almost maternal caress. Her mouth next drifts over his entire face, dropping brief feather light kisses against his skin and pointedly ignoring his lips. He moves his head in an attempt to capture her mouth and he feels her smile against his ear as she nips at the lobe then makes her way down the side of his neck.

"Buffy," he groans as she continues a leisurely journey down his throat to his shoulders and chest.

"Shh," she smiles against his skin again before flicking her tongue over his left nipple, "gotta be quiet."

Too impatient to tolerate her playfulness just then he grabs her roughly around the waist with a low growl and drags her body down against his before rolling to place her beneath him.

He can see the gleam in her eyes at his impatience, a hint of triumph at having more restraint in the moment than he did along with a heavy dose of arousal at his show of strength and desire. Her body arches up to meet his, head lifting up off the pillows and hands moving to clutch at his shoulders, as he lowers his mouth to claim hers. The kiss is almost angry in it’s urgency, lips grinding against each other painfully, teeth occasionally gnashing together and tongues dueling wildly in an imitation of the dance their bodies wish to do.

Uncaring of the reaction he’ll get when she comes to her senses he rips the flimsy shirt from her body when she braces her feet on the bed and begins rolling her hips sensually against his erection. His hands immediately go to her bared chest to knead at her ripe little tits, thumbing the nipples to even greater hardness as she twists beneath him to increase the pressure.

Pulling back with a smirking smile when she needs to breathe, he moves his mouth down to her neck while his hands go to the fastenings of her jeans. Her whimper at the loss of his hands on her breasts and the frantic pulsing of her blood beneath the skin his lips touch increases the smirking confidence in his smile.

His fingers part the fabric of her pants and slide into the opening to seek out her wet heat at the same moment his mouth latches onto her right breast, attempting to draw the entire mound inside as he plunges two fingers into her snatch without warning. Smiling around her flesh at the loud cry of pleasure his actions wring from her he curls the digits inside her and slowly drags them out with the fingertips raking over the sensitive tissues lining her channel, earning more noise from his Slayer.

"Shh," he pulls his head back to grin down at her wickedly while thrusting his fingers back into her up to the knuckle, "gotta be quiet."

She glares up at him when his teasing words sink in, but he takes the anger from her gaze with a twist of the digits buried inside her. Her hips buck upward at that move and her green eyes lose focus before she drags a pillow over her face to stifle the sounds she can’t help making.

Having gotten his spot of revenge he removes his hand from her pants and sits up to impatiently push the garment down her legs. He feels the bed shift as she sits up to slide her arms around his waist and begin unbuckling his belt while her mouth starts suckling on his left earlobe before moving to the right and back again while he works to get her stubborn shoes off. The second the items off her feet he hurls them blindly away from the bed, vaguely hearing them crash into something glass before thumping to the floor. Uncaring of what he may have broken, he tugs her pants off then quickly removes his boots, again carelessly throwing the footwear aside.

"Could we not wreck my room?" she asks with a smile against his neck before he pulls away to shimmy out of his pants.

"Only fair I get to considering the damage you’ve done to my place," he comments as he finishes undressing then slides back atop her body as he pushes her onto her back again.

"That doesn’t count," she argues faintly as he nuzzles kisses against her neck. "You live in a crypt."

"Which happens to be a lot posher than this place," he comments with a scathing look around her room. "How old are you again?" he asks with his scarred eyebrow arching upward at the boy band poster he sees hanging on the wall.

She follows his gaze and has the decency to look embarrassed for having such a thing so prominently displayed.

"It’s not like I have a lot of time for redecorating," she defends before he ends the pointless discussion by claiming her lips.

Her legs part for him with just the slightest encouragement of his knee and he slides his hips between her thighs with a groan at her wet heat that’s swallowed by her mouth. His cock nudges blindly against her slick folds until they part and he sinks slowly into her depths, earning a sweet moan of pleasure from Buffy that’s muffled by his lips.

The moment he’s completely immersed inside her their mouths break apart, hers drawing in panting little breaths and letting out mewling little noises as he begins thrusting and withdrawing from her snatch while his lips go to his favorite spot on her neck. Her hands wrap around his biceps and hold tightly as she braces her feet on the bed to provide enough leverage to meet each of his thrusts with an upward bucking of her hips that nearly unseats him as he tries to keep things slow and steady.

Obeying her silent urging for more he runs a hand down her side to curl around her right thigh and pull the leg up to rest against his chest between their bodies, twisting her agile body in a position her muscles would later protest having been in but angling her hips up to allow for deep pounding thrusts. She gasps incoherently as he begins moving harder and faster into her then moving his left hand to roughly fondle her breasts while continuing to kiss and nibble at her throat.

"Spike," she whimpers with her head thrown back against the mattress as she pushes up with her left leg to meet his thrusts.

Mindful of her sis probably still wide awake in the next room, he moves his mouth back to hers to catch further cries and muffle them for his ears only.

Not that that’ll stop Red and the bit from knowing exactly what they’re doing considering the racket the headboard’s making as it thumps against the wall in time with his thrusts. Smiling wickedly at how far gone the Slayer was that she wasn’t aware of the noise to remind him of their need to be quiet, he decides to forget about trying to pretend they weren’t shagging their brains out and began working on making her cry out even louder so the other chits in the house would hear enough to deeply disturb their fragile little minds.

She moans and breathes loudly when he removes his silencing lips to run them down her tempting neck. Her hands move restlessly over his upper back, shoulders and head, fingers digging in occasionally as a nip of his blunt teeth makes her hold his head tighter against her flesh or a particularly deep thrust sends pleasure through her body that causes every inch of her body to tense as it winds tighter in preparation for a big release.

He braces himself up on his left elbow, hand fisting in her shortened hair, while his right strokes down her side to slide under her hips and grab onto her ass. He shifts into a more balanced position on his knees to pound harder into her tightening channel and grind against her exposed clit with his groin to make her shiver and buck beneath him. His lips move hungrily down to her tits, tongue flicking over the firm mounds, teeth nipping the sensitive skin and mouth drawing strongly on the nipples until she’s babbling with pleasure and encouragement.

Feeling the familiar tingle of near climax building in his balls and sensing that her body was hovering on the brink by the way her blood was pounding, her core clenching and her breath faltering he moves his mouth up to her neck. His nostrils flare and a growl escapes him as he nuzzles the side of her throat where her pulse is beating erratically. His demon is roaring to be given dominance of the situation, but he fights the beast back and bites sharply at her flesh with his flat teeth. Knowing how sensitive her skin was here he sucks and licks at it until she clutching at him and gasping his name between heady whimpers.

"Do it," he hears her cry out hoarsely as her fingernails scratch and dig into his shoulders while her pussy begins to lock down on in cock in climax. "Spike," she twists her head to the side to completely bare her tempting jugular to the vampire hungering for her blood, "do it."

With a growl he loses his battle for control over his demon and feels his game face slide into place, forehead going lumpy, eyes turning their vampyric yellow and fangs elongating with the need to sink into her tender flesh. His hips grind to a halt against her as he tries to shake it off, turning his head away from her to keep himself from doing something that would get him staked the moment she got her senses back.

"No," her fingers tangle in the short curls of his bleached blonde hair to yank his head back to her throat as she bucks and grinds her hips up against his. "Do it," she holds his face against her skin with one hand and strokes the nape of his neck with the other. "Bite me, Spike," she whimpers then gasps as he can’t resist lightly raking the tips of his incisors along her skin, leaving behind twin tiny red lines. "Yes," her body shudders uncontrollably beneath him at the scrape of his deadly teeth and her fingers clamp down on his head to urge for complete contact.

Losing control at the way she was acting he damned the consequences and bit down hard on an untouched patch of her jugular, delighting in the sound of pleasure, pain and surprise she makes as he resumes his ferocious thrusts the moment he feels her intoxicating ruby red liquid flooding his system. Part of his brain registers her climax – the way her breath stops in lungs that freeze as every muscle in her body locks into place for an endless moment then she cries out his name and goes slack before beginning to convulse wildly beneath and around him.

Hips jerking spasmodically against hers and eyes rolling back in his head he forces himself to pull away from her intoxicating nectar before taking too much, coming with a ferocity he couldn’t remember ever before feeling. His fingers tighten savagely on her ass, surely bruising the creamy skin, and in her hair, nearly pulling the silky strands out with his grip. Feeling her infamous muscles working over his spurting cock he throws his head back to roar as he hardens and climaxes again just from the uncontrolled spasms of her core.

Reeling from the ecstasy of her body and blood he falls upon her shuddering form, shakes off his demon then claiming her panting lips with a growl before quickly rolling onto his back with her laying limply on his chest. Energized throughout by the mere sip of her heady essence he grows hard yet again inside her and begins arranging her pliant frame until her knees are braced on the bed straddling his hips.

Incoherent gibberish escapes her lips, possibly in protest at his handling or wanting another go, as he pushes at her shoulders to sit her upright on him. Her head lolls back while his hands leave her shoulders to run down her moonlit torso. She shudders and gives one of those keening little mewls of delight that always make him smirk with satisfaction when he trails his fingers over her nipples on their way down to the tangled curls at the apex of her thighs. When his searching digits locate her clit he has to grab at her waist to keep her upright as she sways above him.

"Buffy," he pinches the taut little nub to get her attention and she rolls her head forward to stare down at him with unfocused eyes. Smiling at her in this state he takes a moment to run a hand up her lightly sweat slicked skin and stroke a lock of hair back behind her ear as she begins to recover her senses. "I wanna see this bounce," he tells her with his fingers rubbing at the tresses he’d pushed back from her face.

She blinks her green eyes then stares down at him with her gaze cleared of all but renewed desire and wicked intentions. A siren’s smile curls her lips and he feels the corners of his mouth moving upward in anticipation of whatever’s brewing in her noggin as she leans forward a bit with her hands moving to brace themselves on his shoulders.