It was getting harder and harder to think or breathe as every move of Spike’s body drove her closer and closer to climax, but she just wasn’t there yet. His hips pounding and grinding against hers along with his mouth attempting to swallow each of her breasts whole when it touched upon them pushed her toward the finish line but she needed something more. Her eyes clench shut as she gasps and whimpers, waiting impatiently for that last little thing to thrust her into oblivion, only vaguely aware of anything except the pleasure she was getting from his actions.

When his mouth moves to her neck and starts lavishing attention on the column of skin something inside her clicks and Buffy struggles to find enough coherence to tell him what she needs. She feels the bumps and ridges of his game face coming and going against her skin as he battles the demon and rolls her head to the side in silent invitation for him to give in to his need as she still can’t seem to get any words out other than his name. Then his harmlessly blunt teeth nip sharply at her skin and with a cry her entire body arches up into his as the words crystallize on her tongue.

"Do it," she says, part order part plea, as her fingers grab at his shoulders with the nails breaking the surface and digging into the resilient flesh. "Spike," she feels the raw power of her orgasm beginning to thrum through her system, causing muscles to shudder and clench in anticipation of the moment the proverbial dam breaks inside her, "do it."

She can tell the vampire inside him understands her words by the way he growls and vamps out against her neck, but after all her harsh words and actions Spike seems reluctant to accept her invitation and he turns his head away from her exposed jugular.

"No," she gasps with her fingers moving up to tangle in his hair and yank his face back to her throat as her hips buck wildly up into his suddenly unmoving pelvis. "Do it," her voice is husky with all the noises she’s been making as well as the desire she feels at the idea of what she’s asking for. "Bite me, Spike," she requests with one hand reassuringly stroking the nape of his neck as the other holds him tightly to her skin so he’s left in no doubt of what she wants and how much she wants it. "Yes," she nearly shrieks as the razor sharp tips of his fangs drag across her flesh, scraping the creamy skin and making it tingle in expectation of the sharp incisors piercing that flesh.

Her entire body tenses in anticipation of his stinging bite, fingers locking tightly on the back of his head to keep it from moving away from her neck as her spine arches like a bow to press herself completely against him. Familiar as she is with being bitten by vampires, the kind of record a Slayer really shouldn’t have, the stab of his fangs – Spike’s fangs – surprises her. The sharp teeth seem to pierce her clear to the soul and their penetration of her body along with his renewed thrusting and taking of her core makes her feel consumed and somehow completed by him.

Feelings and sensations and sounds and needs and every single thing about her world cease to exist for a single heartbeat as her body seizes then explodes in climax. Dimly she feels her blood pumping into his body as his seed spurts into hers and the vague realization of those simultaneous occurrences drives her from one plateau to another in mind-blowing, bone-melting multiple orgasms.

Lethargic from the pleasure she’s oblivious to his withdrawing his fangs from her and all his other actions until he’s reversed their positions and is pushing her sated body up to sit astride his still hard shaft. Wanting very much to have stayed laying beneath his familiar weight and gone to sleep after the day she’d had topped off with that incredible release, she protests his actions lets her head tiredly fall back on her neck.

Then his hands start running over her body, still shuddering with aftershocks from climaxing just moments ago, and every nerve ending tingles with returning hunger for everything only he can give her. His fingertips skim over the chafed little nubs of her nipples and it’s all she can do to stay upright. When those digits make their way to her clit she loses the battle and would have collapsed down onto his chest had he not grabbed her waist to steady her.

She drops her head forward and slowly forces her eyelids open to look at him questioningly when he pinches the nub of flesh his fingers have found. His lips curl up in one of those endearing smiles that she can never resist smiling back at when she sees it and as the corners of her mouth curves upward he moves his hand from between her legs to stroke up her body. Goosebumps rise on her skin in the wake of his touch and her muscles shiver around his length inside her as the caress sends thrills through her entire system. Despite the reactions of her flesh her mind begins to clear of desire and focus on him as he stares up at her and strokes the hair back from her face.

"I wanna see this bounce," he drawls in a voice thickened by desire when he has her attention.

The glint in his indigo eyes, the richness of his baritone, the stroke of his fingers over her hair all brought her back to herself. She blinks away the very last traces of satisfied desire and allows the renewed arousal to overtake her senses.

When her gaze again meets his plans are beginning to form in her mind. Ideas of what to do with him giving her control like that, thoughts of how she can drive them both crazy before allowing either of their bodies another release.

And, an inner voice adds with a mischievous air that brings a smile to her kiss swollen lips, just imagine of the ways you can fulfill his request and make the new do bounce for his viewing pleasure.

An equally wicked grin curls his lush mouth and she wonders briefly if he can read her thoughts as she leans forward to prop herself up above him with her hands on his shoulders. Before she gets started on any of the things swirling in her head she can’t resist closing the distance between them to plant a slow lingering kiss on those smiling lips. His mouth opens beneath hers and invites deeper contact. Eyes drifting halfway shut she accepts the invitation and parts her own lips to suckle at his before letting her tongue slide out to flick over his teeth.

She lingers over an exploration of each incisor, deliberately stimulating his sheathed fangs as part of her – a lingering trace of the untrusting, bitter Buffy she was laying to rest tonight - marvels at the fact that he didn’t drain her dry when she gave him such a perfect opportunity. His cock seems to grow even thicker and longer inside her at her attention to his sensitive teeth and she flexes her muscles over and around his length as her tongue stabs into his mouth to drag over his palette.

A growl vibrates through his chest at the clenching of her vaginal walls on his organ and his hands move to grip her hips. Knowing he’ll use that hold to control her movements despite her having the dominant position Buffy breaks the kiss with a light nip of his soft lower lip before moving her mouth along his jaw to suck on his earlobe.

"Who’s on top here?" she asks with a smile against his flesh. "That’s right," she coos triumphantly after a moment when he exhales impatiently but drops his hands from her waist in a clear concession of power.

Still smiling she takes his lobe between her teeth and tugs at it until he arches up off the bed toward her with a groan as a shudder runs through his frame. Stifling a shudder of her own as his reaction sends a heady rush of power through her Buffy releases that toy so her mouth can venture down to his bobbing Adam’s apple. For a while she entertains herself by locking her pussy down on his cock then attempting to capture with her pearly whites the bump in his throat as it moves convulsively under his flesh while he swallows and struggles for control of his body.

When his hands claw at the covers beneath them she leaves that game and moves on to his shoulders. Raining kisses over the lean muscles there then sitting upright to free up her hands so they can trace over the flesh and bone. Grinning down into his desire sharpened features she strokes her palms over his pecs then allows them to drift to his sides where she lets her fingertips trail lightly over skin she knew to be ticklish. He squirms under her and bites his lower lip to keep from laughing like a youth at the touches then grabs at her wrists with a warning glare momentarily replacing the expression of lust on his face.

Biting the inside of her cheek to keep from laughing herself, she arranges her features into a completely innocent "did I do something wrong" kind of look at which he scoffs and rolls his eyes. She bends down to give him a quick distracting kiss before extracting her hands from his loose hold. Planting them on the bed at his sides, she shifts onto all fours above him, her inner muscles reluctantly releasing their hold on his shaft as her hips rise beyond it’s reach. His hands dart to her waist in an attempt to pull her back and her core aches at the loss of his stretching, filling length, but she has plans and it’s time to get to them.

Wanting to be able to see him and he to see her she takes a moment to flip on the lamp on her nightstand before turning all her attention to her lover. They both take a moment to blink at the unnatural light suddenly illuminating the darkness then he watches intently as she dips her head to lick at his chest, circling his nipples with her tongue then moving on downward. She keeps the moist organ in constant contact with his flesh, leaving trails of saliva all over his torso as she scoots back on her hands and knees until the springy brown curls surrounding the base of his shaft are brushing against her chin. She presses a kiss against his abdomen, which tenses as he sucks in his gut at the caress, then lifts her head to look up at him.

The sight of his heated blue gaze locked firmly on her actions with his arms folded up under his head to elevate it so he can watch her, his muscles taut from the way his hands were gripping each forearm to help him maintain control of his desire to come, sent a shiver through her petite form.

Looking into his eyes she shifts the attentions to his cock, tongue slipping out from her glistening lips to touch the head her mouth was hovering over. His eyelids shut for just a second as she licks slowly over his slit before he forces them back open to watch her. Her green eyes darkening with the power and passion she feels she repeats the motion more slowly, dragging the flat of her tongue across the velvety tip, and is rewarded by an uncontrollable jerk of his hips and the sight of his fingers digging even harder into his own flesh.

Their combined juices hit her tastebuds when she draws her tongue back into her mouth and she gives a moan at the flavor. The gleam that enters his eyes as he watches her reaction gives her an idea as a shiver races down her spine.

Smiling secretly at him she moves her right hand from where it’s braced on the mattress to run her middle and index fingers up his slick shaft to coat them with the liquids. She then parts her lips and raises the moistened digits to her face, enjoying the way he began watching with even greater interest at the idea of her licking them clean. Instead of doing that, though, she sniffed curiously at their essences before stretching the hand out to hover over his mouth. Without any prompting he lifts his head a fraction to suck on both fingers, his tongue twirling around them to collect every trace of their juices.

She watches his cheeks hollow out for a moment as he lavishes attention on the digits then drops her gaze and attentions back to his dick. With her hand still at his lips she shifts to balance her weight on her left elbow then draws him into her mouth. He groans and nearly bites her fingers when she deliberately touches her teeth to the sensitive flesh before covering the dangerous objects with her soft lips and gently suckling on the head.

"Buffy," he groan/growls as he releases her cleansed fingers.

Shuddering at the way his tone strokes over her auditory nerves, she instantly moves the fingers back to his shaft to stroke over it and re-coat themselves with their juices before returning to his lips in silent command to be licked clean again. The feel of him sucking on the digits in time with her suction on his rod made her pussy clench hungry until she just had to have him filling her again.

He makes a sound of protest when she removes her lips from his cock and her fingers from his mouth, but it turns to a rumbling growl of anticipation when he sees her moving to kneel over his hips. She uses the wet fingers of her right hand to take hold of his length and guide it into her waiting heat, taking a moment to circle her clit with the velvet covered marble his dick felt like before sinking down to bury him completely within her.

Her eyes drift shut with a moan as she moves her hand to his chest and savors the feel of him inside her again. His groan at the same moment causes her to smile faintly in the knowledge that he must be feeling the same feelings she is just then. When she opens her eyes to stare down at him and confirm that suspicion, he meets her gaze with such emotion shining in his depths she’s afraid for a moment. Afraid of his intensity and of the fact that he can probably see the exact same things shining through her green eyes from the depths of her soul as she’s finally letting all the barriers down. Then she reminds herself that she’s ready for him to see what she really feels for him and lets go of her doubts and worries.

Maintaining eye contact she pushes herself up with her legs until he’s barely inside her then relaxes the muscles and slowly settles onto his length again. She moves both hands to his chest to stroke and knead at the muscles there, often playing with his nipples while she’s at it, while keeping up the slow and steady motions of her hips.

In the lamplight she can see every quivering reaction of his body as he fights his impatience at her pace. She sees the flexing of his jaw as he grits his teeth for control, sees his fingers gripping his arms so tightly the bones had to be in danger of breaking and sees determination warring with desire in the darkened orbs of his eyes. Despite her own hunger for quick ride to an explosive release she keeps the pace unchanged until he bends enough to groan her name in a way that told her he wanted more but wasn’t about to verbalize his desires and be seen as begging, though she knew she could wring the sweetest pleas from his lips if she wanted to.

She shifts to sit back on her heels, stilling the motions of her hips, and prepares to move on to the next phase of her plan to shatter his control. To make him come first or push him until he grows tired of her pace, grab and wrestle her to the bed and drive them both to furious climaxes that would leave them slightly bruised but utterly content. Unbidden a shudder runs through her at the thought of the latter and her muscles shiver around his cock, making him arch and groan beneath her.

Taking a deep breath to bring back full control of her own senses she relaxes and strokes her hands slowly from her thighs up over her stomach to cup her breasts. She squeezes the mounds and gives a slightly exaggerated moan of pleasure at her own touch. Her eyes look down at him and she isn’t surprised to find his attention centered on her chest. Smiling at how easy he could be to manipulate she takes her nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and gives the nubs a tug that draws a rather loud mewl of pleasure from her lips. Belatedly remembering where they are she bites her lower lip to contain any more noises like that as she begins rocking her pelvis against his while her fingers continue to play with her breasts.

His hips start moving in time with hers and she looks down to see that his focus has moved to where their bodies are joined. Intent on driving him over the edge she resumes her rising and falling motion and leans back a little so he can clearly see the way her pussy slides over his length, releasing it just a little then greedily taking it back in. He finally unfolds his arms from under his head at that and brings his hands down upon her hips, simply resting on the swells of flesh instead of trying to guide her motions.

Wanting to feel those fingers dig into her flesh she steps up the eroticism in hopes of breaking his control. She moves her right hand from her breast to between her thighs, brushing over her sensitized clit and inadvertently wringing a cry from her lips as her teeth are too late to hold the sound back. Shivering in reaction to the touch she continues on until her fingers are touching his wet dick as it moves in and out of her snatch. She keeps the digits there for a few thrusts, stroking him when she raised up and freed some of his length and coating the fingers once more with their combined essences.

Satisfied with how slick her hand was she pulls it away and sees Spike lick his lips in anticipation of her offering the treat to him, but instead she touches the fingers to her nipples, daubing the tips of each breast with the moisture. Her eyes meet his as he looks up curiously at her actions and she licks her lips while bending forward to plant her left palm on the mattress next to his head while sliding her right hand into his hair to guide his lips to her chest.

A moan escapes her lips as he drags his tongue lightly over one nipple then the other, tasting the nubs and licking at the wetness anointing each peak. Then he bites at them and her fingers fist tightly in the curly strands of his short hair, encouraging more of the same.

As he begins alternating bites and licks with kisses and suckling she can feel herself losing control of the situation, but doesn’t care. When his fingers finally curl into the flesh of her waist to begin urging her hips to move harder and faster on his cock she barely registers the fact, intent only on enjoying the pull of his mouth on her tits and the grind of his pelvis against her clit. The pace picks up slowly at first then with increasing hunger on both their parts until she’s clutching at him with both hands while panting for breath between utterances of his name and he’s groaning beneath her and trailing nipping kisses over her chest, shoulders and neck.

She can feel the tension growing in them both. Knows that each flex and roll of his body means he’s nearing the edge and wants to push her over it first. Knows that the trembling of her frame and the hitching of her breath tells him how close he is to succeeding. Remembering his request and wanting to fulfill it before they come she pushes herself back into a sitting position and starts pumping her hips harder against his, making sure she moves her head often to show him the bounce and flow of her shortened hairstyle.

"Tha’s it," he says thickly with his hands roving over her body, lingering on her breasts. "Ride my cock, pet," her body clenches in response to his words and tone. "Like that, don’t ya, Slayer?" his fingers scrape over her nipples then rake roughly down her torso. "Like me talkin’ dirty to you," she looks down at him with a stare that denies the truth of his words even as the spasms of her muscles say how much she loves crude words spoken in his richly accented tones. "What a sight," he groans with his eyes running over her in a caress just as arousing as his hands now playing between her legs. "Hair and tits bouncing as I put it to ya and you love every second of it. Don’t you?" he demands with his thumb pressing on her clit.

"Yesssss," she hisses as he pushes her toward the edge. "I love it," she whimpers and gasps as their bodies churn together, hers growing sweatier from this workout. "I love you."

Despite how close they each were to coming they both slowly grind to a halt as what she’s just uttered sinks into their hazy minds.

"What’d you say?" he stares up at her in disbelief with a faint hint of hope in the very depths of his gaze.

Swallowing rather nervously she curses the way she just blurted it out while being a little relieved at just finally having said it aloud. His gaze grows even more watchful and a bit guarded as she licks her suddenly dry lips and takes a few calming breaths.

"I love you," she repeats after a rather long silence. "I love you, Spike," she says confidently with a hand touching his cheek when he just looks at her with a rather dumbfounded expression on his face. "I love you," she says again as the words feel so right rolling off her tongue and he seems to need to hear them a few more times before daring to believe that truth.

Just when she’s about to say once more he silences her by tangling his hands in her hair and yanking her mouth down to his for a ferocious kiss as his hips begin bucking hard up against hers in a resumption of their mating. She’s instantly caught up in his intensity. Her hips responding to his motions with frantic bumps and grinds. Her hands going to grip the back of his head and hold it up as her lips devour his, teeth and tongue moving hungrily with his in a equal meeting of passions.

Part of her wants to break the kiss to shove his head against his neck and feel him bite into her flesh again, but she doesn’t want to stop feeling the way he’s sucking on her tongue or the way he seems to be trying to draw her into him through the kiss. So instead she focuses on the feel of their bodies moving together like this, each thrust of his hips and pull of his mouth making her even more mindless in her pursuit of the orgasm that was making her whole body tingle. Focuses on the sound of their flesh slapping together and the wild noises they’re both making and stifling with their tightly locked lips.

Then she has to pull her head back from his to suck air into her burning lungs and he gives a twisting thrust of her hips that expels the breath before it’s fully drawn in and has her crying out his name as he repeats to move and sends her over the edge. Her lungs and throat lock shut as every muscle in her body clamps down to freeze the moment in her memory seconds before everything inside her just explodes and she can do nothing but cry out and convulse with orgasm until the hunger of her arousal is sated and she collapses to his chest.

~*~*~

"Need sleep," Buffy slurs drowsily against his chest as Spike shifts them onto their sides, shuts her lamp off and tugs the rumpled blankets out from under their bodies.

"You’ll get it," he promises while pulling the covers over them, "after we talk."

"S’eep," she mumbles in protest when he nudges her chin up to look into her face.

"Talk first," he orders with a pinch to her cheek that brings her eyes open to glare sleepily at him. "Did you mean it?"

The glare remains in place for several seconds then she figures out what he’s asking and her expression softens.

"Yes," she smiles into his eyes then moves to snuggle against his chest, clearly thinking the conversation over.

"Buffy," he pushes her back and gets another sleepy glare for his persistence, "this changes things," he tells her with a look at his bite mark on her neck. "D’ya know that? Buffy," he shakes her after a moment when she doesn’t respond.

"Yeah," she forces her eyelids to open to give him a less sleepy and more just plain angry glare, "this changes things. Can I sleep now?"

"Your friends - "

"All already know we’re involved," she interrupts with a yawn.

"You gonna tell them - "

"That I love you? Yeah, I’ll get around to that," she promises while squirming into a more comfortable position to sleep in.

"And if they - "

"They’re my friends, Spike. They’ve been dealing with weird things about me and my life for a long time now," she interrupts again as she knows exactly what he’s fumbling to say. "They’ll deal with us being … us."

She sighs and snuggles against him again as she says that second ‘us’ making him feel all poncy inside with emotions at the simple sleepy gesture that linked him with her as an ‘us.’ Deciding to put any other conversation off until tomorrow so she can get the sleep she so clearly needs, he wraps his arms around her waist, slides a leg between both of hers and tips her head back to lightly kiss her forehead.

"Love you, Buffy," he whispers against her skin, letting a bit of the nancy boy inside him show as he speaks the words.

Her head goes back further as she opens her eyes and places a kiss to his lips.

"Love you, too," she says for the first of what he hopes will be many many times. "Can I sleep now?" she demands drowsily.

"Yes, luv, go to sleep," he tells her with a smile as her eyes fall shut again.

"Still don’t want cha callin’ me that," she informs him with her face nuzzling against his chest.

"Fine, go to sleep, goldilocks," he sighs with a roll of his eyes at her continued contrariness.

"Don’t like that either," she grumbles.

"Shut up and go to sleep, Slayer, before I turn you over my knee and rosy that sweet ass of yours," he growls warningly.

"Definitely don’t want you to keep calling me that," she states with a curling of her lips he can feel against his flesh, telling him she’s deliberately trying his patience.

"Bitch," he groans with a smile of his own before bending down to give her another kiss.

"Now that one’s just uncalled for," she says impishly when his lips leave hers.

"Brat," he whispers against the top of her head as she settles in to use his chest as her pillow for the night.

He resists the urge to follow through on his threat to tan her insolent bottom when she again argues his choice of endearment and instead just fires back with another name until she surrenders to the sleep she’d been claiming to want for hours now.

For a long time he lays there enjoying the feel of her resting so peacefully in his arms and listening to her light snores as he stroked her hair and back. Part of him has trouble believing the moment’s real, but it’s too … complete … to be one of his dreams.

He’d never dared to dream of her saying she loved him back, even though he’d known she did long before the stubborn chit was willing to face it herself. He’d never dared to dream of feeling loved by her. Of having her tease and joke with him with smiles and happy little twinkles in her eyes or of having her willing to be open about their relationship with the bloody Scoobies.

Confident that this was real and he finally had her as he’d wanted her for so long, he drifts off to slumber himself with a smile curling his lips and the memory of her voice finally saying ‘I love you’ playing repeatedly in his contented mind.