Buffy went upstairs, leaving Spike downstairs while she went to pack a bag. She heard laughing coming from her sister’s room and decided to go check it out. Buffy leaned against the doorframe of Dawn’s room and watched what was going on in front of her. Dawn had apparently gotten out every single board game she owned, and from the look of the room they had played every single game. Dawn spun the arrow on the wheel and glanced up at Buffy.

“I like playing with him; he doesn’t cheat like you do.” Dawn pouted then smiled when she got the number she wanted and moved her car that amount of paces.

“I don’t cheat; I can’t help if I’m just better than you.” Buffy gave her sister a teasing look then turned to Matthew before going back to her room, “We’re about to leave, I’m just packing up a bag and we’re going.”

“I don’t want to go,” Matthew began to say but Buffy had already left the room. He looked at Dawn, “I like it here.”

“Eh, you say that now. If you lived here, you’d be trying to leave out the window. Go on, it’s your turn.”

*****

The ride home was silent but comfortable. Spike looked through the rearview mirror and saw that Matthew had already fallen asleep. He smiled then grasped Buffy’s hand in his. He saw from the corner of his eye her looking at him then smiling. She rested her head back on the headrest and watched as the world went by out the window of the Desoto.

Spike woke Matthew up by telling him that they were home. The young boy yawned and followed Buffy and his father inside. He said a muffled goodnight then went to his room. Spike followed him and made sure that he was tucked in properly.

Buffy made her way to the kitchen and fixed herself a glass of iced tea. She glanced out on the back porch, looking at the pool. She heard Spike coming from the hallway and already knew that he would be going out there to have his cigarette. She followed him out, keeping the door open a crack just in case Matthew woke up. Spike dragged the small table that was pushed up against the wall with him to the lounger that was next to the pool. Spike then lay on it, lighting his cigarette, crooking a finger for Buffy to join him. Buffy began pulling up a chair, but Spike stopped her by shaking his head.

“Here.” He patted his lap and rested the cigarette in the ashtray. Buffy moved towards him kicking off her sandals in the process.

“You should take off your boots, at least get more comfortable.” Buffy went ahead and took them off for him before straddling his body with hers.

“Tonight was a good night,” Buffy started, “I mean Dawn and Mattie got along well.” Buffy rested her hands on his chest then began to run her fingertips downwards. Spike picked up his cigarette again, taking a drag.

“Yeah, they did.” Spike responded. He didn’t take his eyes off of her. The look on her face told him that she felt him responding to her fingers. It didn’t take much for him to get aroused. Especially around her. Sometimes a look alone would do it.

Buffy began to move down his body. Lifting his shirt up, she began softly kissing his stomach, moving her way up his body now. He groaned, flexing his abs under her touch and she glanced up at him. He put out his cigarette in the ashtray, lifting his hips a little. Buffy smiled then kissed him, snaking her hand between them to unbuckle his pants. Spike pulled away from her, pushed on her shoulders to tell her to move down. Once she did, he unbuckled them himself and Buffy pulled her shirt off.

Buffy blushed as she realized they were in the backyard, “Good thing there’s a brick wall.” She helped him pull his jeans off, and then unbuttoned her pants, taking them off. Spike reached over, swinging his legs to the side of the lounge chair and kissed her stomach. She smiled down at him and he met her gaze. He started pulling her panties down and Buffy’s breath caught; his eyes were still on her. She stepped out of them and he ran his hands up her legs to the center of her, rubbing her.

“So wet already.” He stated.

Buffy moaned and said something unintelligible.

“What was that kitten?” Spike began giving her kisses from her belly button to the crevice of her thighs. “Lift your leg up,” he told her, then he flicked his tongue over her erect clit and she almost stumbled. He pulled away just enough to place her leg beside him, and then he grabbed onto her hips and feasted on her womanhood. Buffy held onto his hair, gripping it for fear that she would fall. He nipped at her sensitive skin lightly then dove his tongue into her slick channel.

“Oh … oh, Spike.” She bucked against him and he wrapped one arm around her thigh as he gripped her ass with the other. She threw her head back and opened her eyes. Looking at the sky, her mouth opened to its own accord and she stared, looking dazed. Finally she was brought back to reality by the feeling of a long finger being pushed inside her.

“Spike, please, baby … I … I need you now!” She couldn’t take it anymore. Looking down at him, his eyes meeting hers as he laved at her, she almost came right then and there. Then he shook his head no and she screamed. He gripped her ass tighter as if telling her to keep it down. “No, Spike, please.” Finally with one last suck on her clit and stroke of his finger, he pulled away from her. She stumbled and he held onto her. He lay back on the chair, pulling her down with him. She immediately attacked his lips with her own. Spike rubbed her back, lazily sliding his fingertips against her.

Buffy pushed herself up with her hands on his chest. Spike’s hands moving to the curve of her ass and lifted herself up, only to sink down on him. They both moaned at the contact, looking into each other’s eyes. She didn’t waste any time and began moving on him. His eyes that were looking into her own moved down her body. He brought one hand that was on her ass to her breast and squeezed the mound softly. Continuing, he ran his hand down her body to rest, his eyes following his fingers. Her feet resting on the ground beneath her gave her more leverage to do her bidding as she pleased. She began riding him hard and fast, wanting desperately to find her peak. He watched as his cock would appear then disappear within her and he knew he was close. He moaned then sat up, hooking his arms under hers and gripping her shoulders.

“God, I love you so much, Buffy … gonna come.” Spike said between breaths. He bit down gently on a nipple, and then sucked hard. She gasped and held onto the back of his head that was moving with her movements.

“Love you, love you. Oh my fucking God … Spike, I’m … Oh God.” She came hard, fluttering around his cock.

“Buffy, get off.” Spike groaned. “Now, now baby, now.” Spike let go of her shoulders.

“What … what? Spike, Oh God.” Buffy moaned, moving slower.

“Buffy, now … no … condom, now!”

“Oh, Oh fuck …” Buffy pulled herself off of him, sitting herself on his thighs. Her tiny hands gripped his dick, pumping him at a rapid pace. She looked in his eyes, seeing he was straining and mouthed ‘I love you,’ then wrapped her lips around his cock. He came then, him spending himself into her mouth. She greedily lapped up his seed, giving his cock a kiss she moved up his body and rested her head on his chest. He was breathing hard and she could feel them both covered in sweat, but she didn’t mind. His arms wrapped around her, both of their bodies coming down from their high.

Half an hour later, they found themselves heading towards the bedroom. Buffy went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and to clean off a bit. Spike opened the door to Mattie’s room and smiled. He was peaceful and fast asleep. He closed the door and went to their room, lying down. If she thought she was going to bed, she had another thing coming. He lit another cigarette and lay on his back looking at the ceiling, watching the fan blades circling above. Ten minutes went by and he was still wondering what she was doing. He ground out his cigarette in the ashtray and started to get up when she walked in.

“I thought you got lost.” Spike grinned then lay back on the bed.

“I’d always find my way to you,” she said and put two glasses of iced tea on the nightstand. “Thought you’d want something to drink.”

“Thanks.” He took a sip, “God woman, how much sugar did you put in this?”

Buffy just giggled, “I like it that way, all nice and … sugary.” She crawled on the bed towards him and rested her head on his chest.

“Yeah, well, make sure Mattie doesn’t drink this, he’s sure to get a cavity.” Spike kissed the top of her head.

“Will do, daddy.”

Spike played with the hem of her shirt, “Come on now, off with this.” Then he smacked her ass, “Off with these jammie bottoms too.”

Buffy snickered, sat up facing him and she pulled off her top. She saw the look in his eye and two seconds later she was held down while he made love to her breasts with his mouth. Buffy held onto the back of his head, playing with his hair. She could feel his cock rubbing into her jammie clad thigh. He ran his hand down her body, fidgeting with the waistband of the pants, he began pulling them down.

“Mommy!” Matthew screamed.

Spike lifted his head and turned towards the door, waiting.

Sobs.

“Shit, something happened.” Spike jumped off of Buffy and grabbed his pants pulling them on. Buffy sat up and pulled her shirt on following him.

TBC