Chapter Four, Second Chances :: First Time :: Spike carried her into the room, kissing her along the way. He laid her on the bed and just stood there, gazing at her. Buffy sat up as she shyly covered her naked breasts and jumped when he kicked the bed.

“None of that,” he said, licking his lips. “You’re beautiful, you have nothing to hide.”

Buffy blushed and unwrapped her arms from around herself.

Spike lit a few candles that were on his dresser and nightstand and before coming back to the foot of the bed. He pulled his shirt from over his head and kicked off his shoes.

Buffy watched, her eyes slowly moving down his form, until they rested on his belt buckle. Then she gulped, and looked at his face.

Spike grinned as he began to unbuckle his belt and slowly unzipped his pants, letting them drop to the floor, and somehow Buffy wasn’t surprised that he went commando.

“See anything you like?”

“Uh …”

“What?”

“Nothing …”

Spike tilted his head and looked at her, “Are you okay? Did you change your mind?”

Buffy shook her head slowly, “Oh, no … it’s just …”

“Just what?”

A beat.

“You’re fucking beautiful,” Buffy breathed.

“Now love,” Spike said grinning, “I think I’m the one that’s supposed to be telling you that, now come on …” He kneeled in front of the bed, “Off with these.” He unbuttoned her jeans and when he said lift, she did. He pulled them down and off, then went for her panties.

“Wait.”

Spike knew it. He knew she was going to stop, and he cursed himself for going too fast with her. He’d been alone so long, and she had come along, wanting to know everything about him. She was actually interested in him. First day, she opened up to him more than Winifred did the first two weeks that he’d known her. “Bloody hell,” he thought. He looked at her, and waited for the rejection.

“It’s just …what does this mean?” Buffy looked at him with sad eyes, thinking this was only a one-time thing. Like a Faith thing. One time and they’re history. Hello sex, goodbye Buffy. She pouted.

“What do you want it to mean?” Spike answered her.

“Oh, well, I guess that just explained it.” Buffy looked anywhere but at him and grabbed the pillow covering herself.

“If I …” Spike stopped, trying to choose his words carefully. “If I have sex with you, that means I like you, Buffy. Granted, I have had one nights stands, but this isn’t one of them. I don’t know what you’re looking for, but …”

Buffy held her hand up, “No, that … it’s fine, I was just worried that it was a one-night stand, you don’t have to say anything more.” Buffy put her hand to her side and looked at him, then his hand on her inner thigh.

Spike leaned down and kissed where his hand was, then moved his mouth up her leg, raining kisses along the way. Buffy moaned and placed the pillow at her side. He curled his fingers into her panties and slowly started to bring them down.

Buffy was nervous, but in a good way. Was there such a way? She didn’t know, but if there was, this would be one of those times. She could feel her skin getting hotter and more flushed, and she knew she looked it.

“Spike …”

He heard her, but didn’t acknowledge her, instead he pulled her panties down and off. Before throwing them behind his shoulder, he brought them to his nose, closing his eyes and taking in her essence.

“Perv much?”

“Bloody intoxicating.”

Buffy blushed even more and before she had a chance to even think about closing her legs, he had pried her them apart and looked at her pussy. He couldn’t help it, he had to … had to smell, taste …worship. He leaned in close, taking his fingers to separate her folds, placing his tongue on her and licking bottom to top. Buffy shivered.

“Oh God …”

“Name’s Spike, love.” And with that, he sucked her clit into his mouth, gently sucking on it and rolling his tongue over her.

“Yes, yes … Spike, Oh Spike.” Buffy breathed.

Spike looked up and watched her. Head thrown back, panting … He sucked harder and she bucked beneath him. Yea, that’s his girl.

“Spike, oh fuck, baby …”

Spike continued his ministrations and slipped a finger between her folds. He’d never seen anything as beautiful as this woman. Lying on his bed, open for him. Only him. He realized that he wanted to keep it that way. Only for him … He liked the sound of that. He added a second finger and turned his hand palm up and searched for that sweet spot.

“Holy shit!”

Yea, he found it. He rolled her clit lightly between his teeth and kept rubbing her g-spot.

“Baby, Spike! Oh God, I’m going to come, it’s … it’s … oh Spike!!!” She panted as she came, her essence flowing into his mouth. He gave her clit one last suck and sat up looking at her.

Buffy grinned and fell back on the bed.

“Not going to bed so soon, love are you?”

“No, no … that … wow.”

“Wow?”

“Hell yes, wow. Now come up here, I want to take care of you.”

“You don’t have to …”

“I know I don’t have to, but I want to. So come on, I want to taste you.”

What was he going to say? No? Yea, bloody unlikely. Hot girl in his bed saying that she wanted to taste him, yea, he’s up there.

Spike lay down beside her and kissed her, letting her taste herself on his tongue.

“Mmm …”

Spike grinned and moved up to the headboard, sitting up against it. Buffy moved between his legs and kissed him again, then got situated in front of him. Spike watched as she grabbed his cock, touched the tip with her finger taking the little bit of pre-come that was there and pulling said finger into her mouth, sucking on it.

“Mmm, now that’s tasty.”

“Fuck Buffy …”

Buffy smiled at him, “Not yet, but soon.” She leaned and took him into her mouth. Her small hand wrapped around the base, pumping slowly. Up and down. Down and up. Her other hand gripped his hip. He swore it was going to leave a mark. The idea of that got him hotter.

“So hot …”

“Mmm …”

The sensations of her reply sent vibrations through him. Buffy sucked on the head then licked down a vein and back up again, sucking him into her mouth once more. The hand that was on his hip crept its way between his legs, and cupped his balls.

“Baby … baby, fuck.”

Buffy squeezed gently, and then rolled them around, while pumping his cock faster. She picked her head up, taking her mouth off of him, watching him as she pumped and rolled him.

“Mmm, I can feel your balls tightening … you’re gonna come, would you like to come in my mouth … Hmm? Would you like that … Spike?”

Spike opened his eyes, watching her in disbelief. Slowly he nodded his head yes, added a weak ‘please’ then bucked. He was close.

“Tell me you want me to. Tell me you want to come in my mouth.” She pumped faster, squeezed harder, and then brought her mouth down to his balls, sucking one into her mouth.

“God yes, Buffy!”

Buffy placed her mouth on his cock again, feeling his balls tighten to the extreme. With a roar, he came. And man, did she love the power she had over him.

Buffy took all he had to offer, and with a final swipe of her tongue licking him clean, she sat up and looked at him.

“Damn woman, give a bloke a bleeding heart attack, why don’t you?” He chuckled and reached for his pack of cigarettes. Buffy smiled and crawled to his side, throwing a leg over him and laying her head on his chest. Spike lit his cigarette and put an arm around her.

“What’s your real name?”

“Hmm?”

“Your real name, I’m sure your mother didn’t name you Spike.”

“Oh, well, uh … it’s William.”

“I like that, why don’t you go by it?”

“It kind of stuck; it’s a nickname my son gave me.”

“Oh? Tell me.”

Spike took a drag of his cigarette then put it out, turning his head to blow the smoke out of her direction.

“Mattie and I used to go bowling. We were on this little league. Winifred thought it would be a good idea that we bond, you know? A father son type of thing. I didn’t mind of course, when I asked him what he would like to do, he said ‘I want to throw the ball at those tall things.’ I assumed he meant bowling so we started that up.”

“That’s sweet,” Buffy said.

“Right, mmm, yea and well, we would play and what not and while we were playing I had gotten a strike. Well instead of calling it a strike he called it a ‘spike’ and I didn’t have the heart to tell him that it was actually called the other. He was so happy, and laughing, and…” He trailed off.

“I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s okay. That’s the most I’ve actually talked about him in a long, long time. Anyway, when we got home, he called me ‘Spike man’ and Winifred called me Spike, then well, you know how it is. They call you a name once and you can never get rid of it.”

“Yea …”

“Is your name really Buffy?”

“Why would you think it’s not?”

“I don’t know, it sounds kind of porny, like Bunny or something.”

“Hey!”

Spike chuckled, “I guess it really is your name.”

“Yes, it is. My mother gave me that name … I don’t know what kind of drugs she was on when she named me, but yes, that is my name … Strike.”

“Hey!,” Spike said as he played with her hair, “Well, I like it …” He leaned in close and whispered, making the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, “Buffy …”

“Ooh …”

Spike smiled into her hair, “Is that a good ooh?” He asked as he shifted a bit and put out his cigarette.

“Yes, a very good ooh”, Buffy said and pulled herself on top of him, settling herself on his thighs and grasping his cock in her small hand.

“Got plans for me, love?”

“Good plans … great in fact,” she took his hands and placed them on her breasts, then brought her hand back down and stroked him slowly.

Spike fondled her, molding her breasts and rolling her nipples with his fingers. Buffy raised herself then sank on him, taking him fully.

They both moaned at the contact.

“Fuck …”

“Mmm, I know, baby, you’re so big. Feel so good.” Buffy began to rock on him.

“No, no Buffy …”

Buffy suddenly grew self-conscious and looked at him. “Did I do something wrong?”

“No, no, nothing wrong, it’s just … protection.”

“Oh God, I’m such an idiot.” She got off of him and moved to the other side of the bed.

“No, no you’re not, and hey, get back here!” he said as opened up his nightstand and pulled out a condom. Thank you God! They weren’t expired. He rolled and faced her.

“Buffy?”

“Present …”

“Not really, get your skinny, beautiful ass over here, and put this on me.”

Buffy sat up, taking the condom and ripping it open. She resumed her spot on his thighs and rolled the condom over him.

“Now that’s more like it … Get back on, give me a ride.”

Buffy moaned, “Oh God …”

“What did I say about that?”

Buffy sank on him, “Spike … that’s your name …” Buffy moaned.

“Yea, baby, say my name. Tell me who you’re fucking,” Spike said with a thrust of his hips.

“You, you Oh Spike, fuck you’re so fucking big …” She rolled her hips and Spike bucked up into her, “Oh!”

“Mmm, baby, you’re so tight, and wet …” He placed a finger on her clit and rubbed circles over it. “Yes, you’re fucking wet, so wet … all for me.”

“Yes, yes, all for you,” Buffy rode him faster, threw her head back and brought her hands up to play with her breasts.

“Fucking hot, you’re fucking hot … my goddess … worship you …”

Buffy moaned and reached her hand behind her, rolling his balls in her palm.

“Buffy, fuck …”

“Mmm, Spike, Spike … I’m … Oh Spike, feels so good …”

“Squeeze me … use your muscles … show me what that pussy can do … break me …”

“Ugh …” She clenched herself around him and when he placed his hands on her hips, she bounced.

“Hear that Buffy? That slapping … my flesh and your flesh … together … sweetest sound …”

“Oh, oh, oh …”

Spike put his fingers back on her clit and pinched.

“Come for me love; come so hard … scream … I’m so close …”

“I … I …”

“That’s it, fuck yourself on me … all yours … feel that?” He thrust up in her. “Buffy, do you? That’s me …I’m so hard, and oh baby, I’m gonna come …all yours …”

Buffy spoke incoherent words and continued, “It’s … I … Spike ... Spike …SPIKE!!!!”

Buffy came and Spike flipped her, laying her on her back, fucking her hard.

“Spike, Spike I’m gonna come again, Spike …oh, oh …”

“Do it now, do it.”

She did.

Spike came with her,her name spilling from his lips. He lay down atop her and kissed her neck, then her mouth. He then rolled off her, disposed the condom and came to rest behind her back after she had turned on her side.

Buffy closed her eyes briefly, and then opened them to look at his clock.

“Oh God, Spike, it’s almost six … I’m going to be a zombie tomorrow.” Buffy yawned.

Spike wrapped his arm around her, “That’s okay, I won’t wake you till noon. How does that sound?”

“Perfect.”

 

TBC