Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, I'm back in my own house now, wheww, what a drive. I'm so glad to have my DSL back, dial-up sucks. Ok, I know that there is a lot of sex going on here, and in a way I apologize for it. We will be getting back to the plot (yes it has a plot - let's just call this story 'meaningful smut') in chapter 12 - you read that correctly. This night needed to be memorable for them both, each learning about eachother and going through a range of interactions/emotions. So bear with me please. As you can guess, we're still in AO territory, so be forewarned if your sensitive to graphic sex. To Beaselysmom, i sent you an email hon, so we can hopefully meet soon.
Buffy ran her fingers through Spike's hair and nipped at his ear, whispering how much she wanted him. As a result, he stumbled a few times as he hurriedly climbed the stairs. She was extremely distracting, both in a good... and bad way. After the 'distraction' she'd provided him in the kitchen, he knew he wouldn't last long once inside of her again. Somehow, he didn't think she would mind. Sure, he'd teased her, brought her to the brink and back from release all night long, but in the end, he'd made good on all his promises. That was, in part, what tonight's efforts had been all about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

He'd disagreed with Lorne when he had told Spike the method in which he wanted him to handle Buffy. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy a good rough-n-tumble, but he didn't think she necessarily needed to be tormented like that either. Lorne had remained firm however, and said that if carried out to his specifications, there was at least a fifty percent chance that she would become a regular for Spike.

"I'm telling ya buddy, she may look all 'Sweet Polly Purebread' on the outside, but that's hardly the case. Bring her to the edge and back as many times as it takes and just watch what happens. This filly NEEDS to be broken. And when, if, you succeed... then and ONLY then should you dig in your spurs and ride her into the sunset."

Spike didn't think she would call again for his 'services'. Especially since, he'd given her the answer to her 'problem'. Armed with that knowledge, she would probably run right back into the arms of this Riley guy.

Jealousy flared again at the mere thought of that pillock or any other bloke putting his hands on his Buffy. He might not be able to prevent it, but he damned sure was going to make it hard for her to want anyone other than himself after tonight... at least he prayed he could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they reached the bedroom, he placed her back on her feet. Walking over to the candles, he lit them again and shut the light off, preferring the lower, softer light setting.

"So tell me, what's your real name? I mean 'Spike' is obviously a nickname, right?"

"Yeah, `s a nickname, but one that suits me." He waggled his brows at her and smiled when she snorted.

"Jeez, have a slice of humble pie." She found it positively charming when he did that 'thing' with his eyebrows, but also arrogant at the same time.

---He has every right to boast. This is one hunk of competent, alpha male right here if I ever met one.

No sense in arguing the slut on this one, she was right.

Yes, I suppose. It's just... why can't I find a guy out there like him, like..., on a permanent basis?

---Duh, right here in front of you. No need to look anywhere else.

There's no way that's going to happen and even if it did, I don't share.

---So buy up his time, it's not as if we don't have the money.

Don't think so. After tonight, this is over... done with.

---You say that now, but he's in your system and you know it, just like he said he would be. Face it; no one could possibly measure UP to him.

Not listening, lalalalalalala.

---You'll see.


"Sorry pet, not the kiss-n-tell type. But, when we see each other again, you MIGHT be able to persuade me... yeah?" Okay, he knew this was a bit presumptuous, even for him. But he had nothing to lose at this point, whatever she decided.

Taken aback by his statement, she wasn't sure quite how to reply. She didn't want to offer him any false hope that she would seek his services out again, but wasn't entirely convinced she wouldn’t. The inner slut had made several valid points tonight despite her personal reservations and her conviction it would be the first and last time she would ever do this kind of thing again. What the hell am I supposed to say to something like that?

She answered in the typical 'cryptic' female way.

"Maybe. Depends really." She chose to tease and leave herself a lot of room by doing so.

"DEPENDS," he asked incredulously, then proceeded to speak matter-of-factly. "Really? On what I wonder. Well, allow me to offer an incentive that may… PERSUADE you." And boy would he. Her words were an open invitation to unleash every talent in his arsenal on her. You won' be walkin' right for days li'l girl... count on it!

Uh-oh.
He possessed the ability to change her mind on just about anything... and she knew it. The evidence lay in his outstanding performance on introducing her to several new and very taboo experiences, and making her enjoy every second of every one of them. This is just part of his act, she played it off in her mind.

"Yes. Really. It depends." She wore an indifferent, almost bored look and stood her ground as he approached her slowly.

"Oi, Miss Summers, you certainly know how to flay a bloke's ego with that sharp, talented tongue of yours. What ever SHALL I do about that, hmm? Should I punish... or worship you?" He gave her the same jaded look she wore for him right now, all the while thinking this game would be the most fun.

He could flatter her all he wanted, she just stood there and chewed on the nails of her right hand, the left hand propped on her hip.

"Does it matter?" She figured he'd do whatever he wanted anyways, and scarily enough, that was just fine with her.

"No. It really doesn'." He swiftly ducked to hook one arm around the back of her knees and hoisted her over his shoulder effortlessly so her ass was level with his face.

Sure that he'd chosen punishment, she braced herself. He turned sideways so she could see him in the mirror as he raised his hand and paused before bringing it down sharply on her bottom. Crack!!!

"Owww... God DAMN you, Spike!" Crack!!! "That is not," Crack!!! "persuasion. OWWW!" She watched him smile away while she yelped in pain with every slap. Gritting her teeth, she pounded on his back with her tiny fists, determined to get loose… then even. Crack!!! Crack!!! Crack!!!

He suddenly shifted her further over his shoulder and began a series of rapid stinging blows to her pussy. She gasped in shock, unable to do or say anything until after he threw her on the bed.

"You son of a bi..."

"What? You gonna spank me? Puleez." He mocked her earlier words in an American accent. He wanted her mad, wanted her fired up. It would make the taking sweeter for them both.

"Awwww, want me to kiss it?" He jumped on the bed and pinned her down before she had time to blink and spoke with a deep, purring voice in her ear, "Make it better? You know I can baby. Tell me tha's what you want and I'll give it to you............ real good!"

"Errrrrrrrrgh, I swear." All she had to do was say the words, and as earlier, he'd have her begging a few more times before granting her ‘forced’ request. She was growing more helpless by the hour to all his wiles, and found even this rough play unusually erotic because she now knew it was a precursor to what he could and would give her... a one-way ticket to heaven.

"Fine. Yes, please kiss me and make it better." She spoke a little more sarcastically than she intended.

"Sorry pet, tha's not good enough.” He saw her trying to control the situation again. He simply couldn't allow her to take two steps back after he'd gone to great lengths to make her take one forward.

"Guess maybe you don' really want me to?" He paused, but she said nothing.

"Right then. I'll jus' see m'self out." He nodded once, then released her, rolled off the bed and headed for his duster. He smiled knowingly... she wouldn't let this go without some form of fight. If he'd learned only one thing about her, it was that she was a fighter. He sauntered off, waiting to hear her say something or tackle him from behind.

What the fuck?!?! Oh hellllllll no, not on my watch buddy. She started to get up then stopped. Waaaaaaait a minute. Every time he's baited me, I've played right into his hand. Well, not this time.

"Goodbye Spike. Don't let the door hit your BUM on the way out."

He stopped dead in his tracks and whipped around in her direction. Was she serious? No, couldn't be... holy shit, maybe she is!

Judging from the look on her face, she seemed dead serious. He watched in silence as she got up and walked off into the bathroom without so much as a backward glance, then heard the running of water coming from the shower.

He felt helpless and dejected as he realized he might have pushed it, pushed her too far this time. He stood there and waited, and waited, then waited some more, unable to believe she would just dismiss him like that.

---`Course she would. She's too good for you, told you that already.

Piss off, she's jus'.............. jokin'...right?
Spike had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach after William reiterated his earlier musings.

---Don' rightly think so. Better jus' leave quietly now. Now... now would be good.............aaaanytime mate.

He just stood there, staring at the bed where only moments before, her warm supple body lay beneath his. Every sensation came flooding back to him in living color; her kisses, the way she moved, felt, smelled, laughed, and the fact she'd asked to be his first in something she clearly didn't have to do.

Bugger that! He went from confused to furious in a snap. He wanted an answer. Then he would leave... for good. He glowered at the door and strode toward it, angry that he'd felt anything for her, that she'd gotten under his skin. Angry that he'd worked harder for her than any client before. Angry that she had the nerve to discard him as if all that he'd done for her and given her meant nothing.

---I wouldn't do that if I were you, 'the boy' warned.

I'm not you… tha's the beauty of it.


Buffy waited after turning the shower on. She hadn't heard a single movement for minutes on end. She couldn't believe he'd just walk out on her like that. Maybe he’d taken her flippant statement seriously. The look on his face when she told him goodbye was truly pitiful, like a forlorn little boy who just had his favorite toy taken away.

She began to panic, and was about to walk back out to see if he had left, hoping to God that he hadn't. She never got the chance; he came barging into her bathroom pushing the door aside to bang loudly against the wall, startling her. What faced her was one very pissed off naked man.

"Spike, I..." She tried to tell him it was a joke, that she was just kidding... he never gave her the chance.

"You want me to leave? Fine, I will. You'll never see my arse again, but at least give me the dignity of an explanation." He observed her stunned silence, unsure of what she was thinking. He hoped she'd have something to say, maybe some legitimate reason, perhaps call him a whore so that he could just forget her, forget everything about tonight and move on with no illusions as to what every woman did... use him.

"I'm waitin'. If you want me outta here then SAY somethin'."

"Spike, look." He was making her nervous. She knew he was mad, that he'd taken her little joke literally, but his reaction was scaring her.

"I was kidding. How could you think I... you know what………… never mind." She waved her hands in the air. "It. Was. A. Joke. Nothing more. You've played me all night long, and the first time I beat you at your own game you act like THIS?" She waved a hand towards the door.

"You come BURSTING through the door when I was ABOUT to come find you. I was worried that you’d really left... God!!!" She felt exasperated. Even though his features visibly softened at her confession, she continued her frustrated rant while shutting off the shower water.

"You frightened me when you came in the bathroom all... grhhh, frightened me the same way you did when I thought you were a burglar. If this is what you really are, a-a..........." She sighed. "I want nothing more to do with you. Maybe you SHOULD leave."

Oh no, please tell me I didn'.

"Buffy, I'm……………… sorry, so sorry, baby please... I didn' mean to scare you. `S the last thing I..." He lowered his head in shame and repeatedly ran his fingers through his hair, searching for the right words to fix things as he paced back and forth in the small space.

She could tell he spoke the truth. A part of her forgave him immediately as she watched him practically wear a path on her floor before he stopped altogether and got on his knees in front of her with his hands clasped in prayer.

"I'm a bad, rude man luv, I admit it. But you gotta believe me. I NEVER meant to scare you; I'd never... harm you in any way, I jus'.... I thought you meant it. I...it made me feel like... like you'd, like I................ all this was nothing."

So that's what it was. He wasn't mad at her; he was upset at the thought that she viewed him solely as a prostitute. Hadn’t she already shown him that he was much than that to her? She didn’t want to fight with him, and she definitely didn’t want him to leave. No, she wasn’t going to let him leave, not like this; she would mend the situation as quickly as possible, no matter what.

"I, wait..." She knelt down to his level and took his face in her hands.

"If I really wanted you out of my house I would have said so long before this. This is just a big misunderstanding, that's all. I forgive you. And I hope you forgive me for how I made you feel… because I sure as hell didn’t mean it."

"You don’t have to say that, I’ll go if tha's what you want, I swear. Whatever you want Buffy, I'll give it to you... anythin'."

She smiled. He was a handful and a half, but she liked him, really liked him. He wore his emotions on his sleeve when it came down to it, despite the bad boy attitude.

"What I want is to go back and forget this even happened. Can we do that?" Satisfied with his nod, she continued, "And yes, I'd VERY much like you to kiss it, and make me feel better." She smiled wider when he looked at her stupefied.

"After all, you hurt me... bastard." She made sure her voice conveyed that she was joking.

"Oh pet." He grabbed her and kissed her hard, grateful for what seemed like the hundredth answered prayer tonight.

"Mmmph." She tried to kiss him back, happy that he agreed with her, but he'd knocked her backwards onto the floor.

He climbed on top of her but quickly rolled them over so it was his bare back against the cold hard tile. Between kisses, she tried to speak.

"Spike, please...ohh mmph, let's go to the... ahhhh, bedroom."

"Yeah, bedroom." He stood, bringing her with him, and hastily dragged her through the door. Picking her up, he carried her to the bed and laid her down gently, then sidled up against her.

"Say it again, for me... please kitten? Need to be sure you really want this."

He stroked her face and hair with his fingertips, looking at her as if she were the only woman in the world. It touched her that he could make her feel like this. Staring back at him, that's exactly what she wanted to be if only for tonight... the only woman... in his world.

"I want you Spike, or whatever your name really is, only you. Now kiss me quick before I change my mind."

The words were like food to his soul...only you. Without hesitation, he kissed her again, slowly this time. He wanted to drag this moment, this feeling out for as long as he could... for all it was worth.

"You're so perfect, pet." He praised her between passion-filled kisses before deciding it was time to take her back to heaven.

Gradually, he pushed her back and lowered his mouth to her breasts. His hands glided along her torso to settle on her hips after paying homage to each of the succulent mounds. He slid lower and lower until he was situated comfortably between her slender legs. His hands ran continuous slow, soothing patterns over her thighs and knees as he delved deep, savoring the tang of her center with his tongue. The sound of his name falling from her lips as he feasted was the sweetest of symphonies, lulling Spike further and further away until all that remained was William.

He could hardly believe she was actually going to let him cum inside of her, with no barrier. This beautiful woman unhinged him, made him positively mad with desire. He couldn't get enough of her, would never be sated; he knew he was ruined. Did he care? That was up for debate.

On the one hand a resounding 'no'. Her touch was like a balm that soothed William's raw, open wounds. She eased his aching heart and gave him hope that he could be worthy of love... someday. She also appealed to Spike, the primal male inside, and satisfied him like no other. She was sexually untried in so many ways, and both Spike and William wanted very much to be the only one she would allow to deflower the rest of her innocent ways.

The rational side of his brain fought to push down all hope and shove aside the wondrous emotions she evoked. It couldn't, and that's where the answer to the debate became an emphatic 'yes'. It would cut him deeply when he had to leave her and he knew it. He would bleed inside for her every moment from there on out.

"Spike, Spike."

Wrapped up in feeding from her glory, he didn't hear her until he felt a pair of hands shaking his shoulders.

"Spike wait... stop."

He heard her that time, and immediately froze.

"You okay? I didn' hurt you did I?"

"No, no, of course not. I'd like to, to uhm... well I'd like to try something, i-if you don't mind." She started stammering, embarrassed that she just couldn't come out and say what she wanted.

"What?" She had his full attention. From the nervous tone of her voice, it sounded like something else she'd never done before.

"I'd like to, uhhh.... oh you know what I mean, please don't make me say it." She turned crimson when he still looked confused.

"No pet, can't say that I do know what you mean. You know I'll do anythin' you want, but you'll have to be a bit more specific." He cocked his head to one side and waited with curiosity to hear what her request would be.

"Okay. Uhmm, just keep ah... doing what you're doing but............" She used both hands to indicate she wanted him to rotate his body around so he wasn't the only one busy with his mouth. When his jaw dropped open, she didn't know whether to curl up and die or laugh. "Forget it, i-it was stupid of me."

"NO!" He shouted, then coughed and lowered his voice. "I mean no, `s not stupid. But I do have to ask if tha's really what you want, because what you did for me earlier was, was...." He trailed off. She literally took his breath away. Could this night get any better? Could she surprise him anymore than she already had? Apparently, she could.

"I really wish you'd stop asking me that. If I didn't want to do something then I wouldn't ask. Honest. So... maybe I should ask... do YOU want to?"

Hell, yeah.

"Hell, yeah." He moved to lie down right next to her then held his arms open, beckoning her towards him. She rolled to her side and he immediately pulled her on top of him.

"You're an amazin' woman Buffy. Don' misunderstand me when I say I consider m'self lucky that you've had a crummy past, or I wouldn' be here right now. You've given me a gift, several tonight, new experiences, sensations. If it were up to me, I wouldn' charge you a dime." Whoa, better back off a bit.

Was this the same man who'd broken into her bedroom tonight? The very man that spanked and teased her unmercifully until she begged for more? Was this all part of his act? Couldn't be. She felt she was a decent judge of character, and all the signs were there that he was speaking from his heart... as a man, not as 'Spike' the escort. Sure, she understood what he meant and was flattered, really, but she was unsure how to react. Truth be told, she wasn't entirely convinced she would call for him again. So she lay on his chest with her head propped up and just smiled. For now, at least, she wanted to believe he was there with her by choice and not because of some paid arrangement.

He wants to be here, with me. Wants me... Staring into the Caribbean blue of his eyes, she barely recognized her own voice when she spoke.

"I would have paid triple." What the hell did I just say?

When he smiled back, she let it go. Their business arrangement was illegal, morally unethical, sinful... and truthfully? She no longer cared. He was stunning when he smiled like that, his eyes tinged with a hint of wonderment. Maybe this 'encounter' had brought them both their own unexpected discoveries to contemplate later.

She pulled her body up towards his face and planted both elbows on the bed. Her hair swung forward, draping their faces in a curtain of gold that shimmered from the candlelight as she brought her lips to his. She brushed them back and forth in a barely there, whispering touch that both tickled and aroused. He strained his head forward to ensnare her in a kiss, but she'd denied him. She was living in the moment… and it was liberating. She was free to seduce, free to feel lustful, free to feel desired. Shame and modesty had no place in this house tonight; the warm and awe-inspiring man beneath her had unchained those shackles... to free her.

"Kiss me, Buffy," he begged. "Please baby." And to think he’d avoided kissing at all costs before tonight. But this... with her... felt so right. Yes, the act was personal, but it had become personal. She was a personal matter to him now.

She granted his request by kissing him wholeheartedly. He was an amazing kisser, an incredible lover, harsh and demanding when she needed it most, sensitive and tender when it counted.

Minutes passed before they broke apart to stare at one another. When he nodded at her, she swung her body around then straddled his chest.

He drooled at the sight of her dewy cleft so close to his face. Grabbing her hips, he roughly pulled her closer to lap at her swollen lips, worrying the pink bud of her arousal with his teeth before taking it into his mouth to suckle it like honey. He nearly forgot why they were in this position until he felt his cock surrounded by the comforting warmth of her hand and the scalding heat of her mouth. He voiced his ecstasy from the sensation into her channel, causing her to jump and temporarily remove her mouth to gasp as she flung back her head.

She loved when he droned into her sex like that. The vibrations were thrilling. They made her womb pulse with need, causing her desire to spring forth, knowing he would be there to collect it. It turned her on that he liked this so much that he was ravenous to consume every drop her body had to offer. She dove back down to squeeze and pump his shaft while kissing the tip of his cock lovingly. Relaxing her jaw, she slowly, very slowly took him in inch by inch, still pumping away lazily at the base.

Her essence trickled over his tongue and down his throat... this was heaven for him. He was not going to last. Her taste, this new position, and the fact she was treating his dick like her personal Popsicle made it difficult to concentrate. The desire to bring her equal pleasure had him focused just enough to bring a thumb to her clit and rub firmly in circles while his other hand kneaded the supple skin of her ass. When she moaned her approval around him, it sent him into overdrive in his attempt to remain focused on her. He removed his thumb to insert two fingers inside her pussy and immediately felt her walls contract around them. He pumped them in and out while gingerly pulling her cheek aside to trail his tongue towards her rose bud.

Buffy became frantic when she felt his fingers inside of her and that talented tongue of his head straight for her...ooohhhhh, YES!!!

He stiffened his tongue and slipped the tip inside to wiggle it up and down as fast as he could. He felt her reaction as her walls closed in tighter around his fingers. He switched gears, determined not to cum just yet. His thumb quickly replaced his tongue and glided in up to the first knuckle with ease. He came back to nip and suck at her clit for a moment before replacing that with his other thumb to stimulate it with vigorous strokes. His tongue was now free to lick around her opening.

She gave him her all, and began bobbing her head steadily faster over his erection, keeping her tongue working by pressing it hard against his length with each stroke. She was able to take more of him inside this time, which personally pleased her. She'd never really cared for giving a man this kind of pleasure, but this man posed a challenge and brought out an irresistible urge to conquer the beast. She now took delight in this act, but could not imagine being as hungry for anyone else, except him.

Her mouth continued its pattern as she began to swallow around him. Releasing her grip on his shaft, she moved to cup his balls in her hand and felt him twitch. When his thumb began pumping inside her ass faster and his attention to her clit sped up, she couldn’t hold back. The moment she broke came when he stiffly began tonguing her insides. Suddenly, everything became a blur of rapid movement and blissful sensations.

He flexed his tongue and sank it deep inside her pussy. He felt her body jerk and spasm, so he doubled his efforts. That's when she abandoned his cock and sat up straight. Her hair flung over her shoulders to splay beautifully across her back and her neck bent as her face strained towards the ceiling. She ceased all movement, gripping his thighs to hold on as her orgasm washed over her in silence.

He sped up, and then carefully slowed his ministrations as he felt her body shaking, trying to come down from the high. Removing his mouth, he verbally encouraged her.

"Tha's it... let it go baby. `S beautiful when you cum." When she finally cried out, he spread her cheeks apart to reap the liquid rewards of his efforts.

As the last of her third earth shattering orgasm subsided, she felt like collapsing. Her body went limp, but she was saved from falling to the side by a pair of steady arms.

He laid her back gently and pushed her body down until she could rest her head against his shoulder. Her entire backside lay on top of him and she could see his erection peeking up from between her thighs. If she could just catch her breath, she'd see to his little, er, big dilemma.

His stamina was beyond incredible. She knew he'd been close to cumming more than once tonight. But he never gave in. He saw to her first… always. Ok, except for that time when they'd masturbated in front of each other, but he was more than forgiven for that about an hour or two, or three ago. She suddenly realized she'd lost track of time. Did it matter? No. She wished time could stand still. Hell, if felt like it did whenever he held her, touched her, kissed her...

"How you doin'?" He stroked her damp hair away from her face as he spoke, and wrapped his free arm over her waist.

"I'm, I, I... good." Great, cave-Buffy come to talk, speak bad, must go back in hole now, grunt grunt.

He kissed her hair and chuckled. They remained silent while she rested a few seconds more. Glancing down, his manhood stared back at her with its one angry eye as if trying to sing-song her, 'it's my turn, a little help would be nice, been holding out for awhile now, no... you go ahead and rest, I'll be riiiiiiiiight here, waiting... and waiting'.

She willed herself to move. Reaching a hand behind her head, she touched his cheek, turning towards him to kiss the opposite cheek in an open-mouthed, seductive manner. Again and again she kissed him like this and reached down between her legs. She caressed the underside of his shaft and pressed it firmly against her sopping mound.

"You're bloody spoilin' me you know that? Doin' things to me… for me I've never... oohhhhh CHRIST..." He would have said too much had she not taken the initiative to place the head of his cock against her opening then push herself down onto it. He pulled her waist inwards and gripped her shoulder with the opposite hand, thrusting up instinctively; welcoming the heat her body provided his length.

He was careful, moving slowly in fear of hurting her by entering too quickly. Mindful of his movements, he let her take him inside at her own pace.

She sighed happily into his ear and assisted him by arching her back and using her hand to guide him until he was fully sheathed within her molten depths. She rocked against him, and he used this to aid in gaining momentum with his thrusts. This position was a particular favorite of his.

The angle made her pussy feel exceptionally snug around his erection. The exquisite torture of her tight walls filled him with contentedness, because he no longer had to restrain the desire to release his passion inside of her. It also afforded him the pleasure of being able to play with her breasts, play around the area where they joined, pull her lust engorged folds apart wider as he plunged deeper, and to stimulate the little button of pleasure above her opening. He took full advantage of each delicious delicacy her body had to offer.

Their pace increased as sighs of satisfaction escaped them both, their bodies rising and falling together in flawless harmony. His sac began tightening, the impending relief of his liquid desire building with immense pressure. As delightful this position was, it was not the way in which he wished to deliver his life's fluid inside of her.

He suddenly gripped her waist with both hands and pulled her off his aching cock. Turning them over so he could take her in the traditional missionary style, he nudged her legs apart and hovered near her opening, ignoring her whimpers of protest at the loss of him.

Looking into her eyes, his seamless reentry was measured in one swift, yet gentle movement. Her gratified cry of his name filled his ears as she stared back at him, her eyes mirroring their mutual bliss as she received his invasion with enthusiasm.

As he surged inside her, their eyes remained locked, each unwilling to miss what the other tried to express without words.

The smell of sex heavily perfumed the air. If a stranger were to walk in, they would have no choice but to be compelled to watch, to become spellbound by the image, to breathe in the fragrant aroma of their coupling. Locked together in a passionate embrace, their bodies playing off one another, their physical beauty was a remarkable sight Michelangelo could not have reproduced with the finest of oils on his best of days. A visual paragon of a man and a woman joined in a union of the flesh… the way God intended.

She saw his desire, felt it, tasted it, experienced it alongside of and with him. Her belly became heavy with a dull ache that signaled the need to free her desire.

He felt her grip on his length tighten as her muscles began fluttering around him.

It was time.

His eyes held hers, not wanting to miss one reaction, one emotion, one feeling as they both reached the pinnacle of the powerful climax that was sure to erupt simultaneously. Neither was disappointed by what happened next.

The contractions of her quaking pussy strangled him. She squeezed him so tight he feared amputation of his member. This was it, he wanted to possess her solely, needed to claim her however possible, mark her body, her soul, never let her doubt who she belonged to now.

She heard a low, guttural growl from deep within his throat build, like a wild creature readying to launch itself. Dear God in heaven how she wanted him, wanted them both to experience their release in unison. That thought sent her spiraling upwards and her mouth opened wide in shock as her orgasm hit first, brutal, hard, overpowering in its dominance of her senses. Her eyes never left his; never blinked for fear of this not being real. She wanted him in her world with her as it came crashing down around them both in all its apocalyptic magnitude.

He felt her gush around him and came hard with a howl of pleasure as thick, viscous ropes of semen spewed forth to fill her womb.

"MINE!" All reason or thought for what he'd said fled his mind as she replied with a strangled "Yes."

All that remained were two bodies connected on many levels, humming in contentment, leaving both to decide later what their words meant to each as an individual.

As her breathing returned to normal, she felt the slick sweat that had formed between their chests and pushed her upper body away from his.

He felt her move, but chose to lie still as his eyes closed until he felt a soft, gentle breeze. He opened one eye to find her mouth formed in a tiny 'o', blowing cool air across his perspiring chest with her breath. The act was so sweet, so thoughtful and caring that his heart swelled with genuine affection for her.

She smiled when he began to purr and blew once more over his chest then stopped. She needed to untangle her body and use the bathroom. When she moved off the bed, he reached an arm out to grasp her wrist gently, with a look of concern in his eyes.

"Where you goin'?"

"Just to clean up, silly." He released her. "I'll be right back." She smiled as his face relaxed and eyes drifted shut again, a look of pure contentment washing over his beautiful features.

She went to the bathroom and used the toilet first. As she relieved herself, she could feel his cum leaving her body. She sighed; this was the part after sex that normally grossed her out. Now, she could only smile and ignore it; her body felt deliciously sore and spent from the night's activities. She finished washing up and chose to leave the light on as she came into the bedroom, leaving the door slightly ajar to serve as a night light.

He still lay in the same position where she'd left him. He opened his eyes and smiled as she cleaned him slowly with a warm, wet washcloth. She dried him with fluffy towel then dropped it and the washcloth on the opposite side of the bed and lay down next to him. He extended an arm in invitation.

She rolled to her side and gratefully snuggled against his body. His arm wrapped around her tightly while he fought with the blanket in an effort to cover them both. Once they had settled, he held her as close yet gently as possible.

The candles flickered out as the wick inevitably burned down only minutes later, leaving them with only a thin sliver of light that peeked through the crack of the bathroom door.

"We need more light, yeah?" He whispered, not wanting to break the spell of their post coital bonding.

"Come again?" What did he... hey!

"Don' mind if I do." He moved to try and climb on top of her, but she placed both hands against his chest to prevent him.

"Whoa there marathon man, I need my beauty rest now. You wore me out." She could just make out his face; his eyes turned sad and an adorable pout formed as his bottom lip stuck out.

"You look gorgeous right now; no need for sleep... please?" He returned a hopeful expression when she looked at him as if he'd grown two heads.

"You CAN'T be serious. You just... I mean we both just... Where are your batteries located so that I can take them out? There's no POSSIBLE way you could do it again. Haven't you had enough?" Not that she would mind, but she was seconds away from sleep and she knew it.

He reached a hand under her chin and spoke in a deep sexy voiced laced with need.

"Could never get enough of you kitten... never." He kissed her tenderly and smiled when she huffed.

"Let me sleep for awhile. Then we'll see... we'll SEE. I'm not making any promises." She shook her head back and forth. Where did he get his energy? She smiled when he nodded enthusiastically. He laid back down and pulled her head against his chest.

"You get some rest pet, but I'm holdin' you to make a decision, once you're awake."

"Thank you." She tilted her head up to give him a quick peck on the cheek, draped an arm across his waist and snuggled into his side. As she listened to the sound of his heartbeat, her eyes drifted shut and sleep came to claim her.

A/N: As always, please leave reviews, pretty please with sugar and Spike on top?